Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

So I'm slightly confused about JoS's attitude on sex...

Aquarius

Gay sex is natural, it's not something we advocate against. But races should not mix, mixing doesn't just mean unprotected sex, even having a non procreative relationship with someone of another race is race mixing, race is in the soul and energies get connected during relationships, it's something that doesn't happen in nature so it also should not happen within people.

You don't see pigeon with hawks, or with any other species of birds, same for other animals.

This is seen in a very ill way by the Gods who instruct us not do any such abominable act.

Primal said:
It was written here somewhere that we should do whatever the heck we want when it comes to sex... But I seem to feel a theme among people here that procreation should be within the boundaries of our race... So what's the deal here?

Seriously so... It's okay to have gay sex, as long as it's two gay Asian men or two gay black men?

So basically, if it's strictly a "fun type" sex with condoms, it can done with whoever. But if family is in the picture, we should only procreate with people from our racial origins? Is that right?

Mixing racess destroys the unique qualities of each race. It isn't better and there are often health issues caused by this. If you look up dogs which are bred between 2 different breeds this becomes apparent.

There is also a metaphysical part, in that during the act there is an energy exchange and you tie to other people, much more strongly than if you were to normally talk to them.

Ideas and culture are also destroyed because one must give away to the other.

Not to mention the mixing of racial karma. HP HC hass written about karma before.
Reading those sermons is recommended.

And yea same gender sex is okay as long as its with the same race.

And no you should not have sex with your brother, sister, parent, grandparents or cousins. Yuck. Incest yuck yuck yuck. *puke*

Primal said:
This is ironically very liberating to me because despite having had sex with white girls before, I never truly understood them. Asian ladies are different... So maybe when/if I get rich, I should migrate to Japan and find a wife there or something.

I've always felt pressured to only date white girls because they seem to be the creme of the crop in this country. It's good to see a worldview that promotes same-race romance.

If you werent dedicated and weren't eager on this path I would have probably roasted the shit out of you for doing and saying such a thing
However...

Im not completely white, but please refrain from romancing white women for yourself.

Again, im gonna sound harsh, but you have to understand how badly the white race is attacked and being pushed to extinction.

Blacks are already a huge problem, let alone other ethnicities like Asians or Arabs. MUSLIM COWS.

The more one does soul cleaning, the more they will have a purer view on their race and especially with yoga, your genes will manifest better.

Before coming to Satan, i used to find all types of guys attractive. But now if i didnt have an incubus i would be HEAVILY into Persian or Mediterranean men. Because i feel the true attraction of my soul and my racial soul manifesting in its true, untainted colors.

I believe because the gods have perfected DNA and genes, that to some extent, they will be able to produce genetically healthy, strong and thriving offspring with humans or demigods. Which is why some of us have demon partners who are Nordic, like myself.

But with humans race mixing, you get all types of shit mixed together. Creating an offspring that is very likely inferior in terms of many genetic factors to other more pure members of a race.

Primal said:
I've always felt pressured to only date white girls because they seem to be the creme of the crop in this country. It's good to see a worldview that promotes same-race romance.

I'm Asian myself.
All races want to mix themselves with white women. This is what the jews want and have worked for decades into enforcing this mindset in the western societies. This is the plan to extinct the white race, this is why the race mixing subliminals and propaganda focuses exclusively on a non-white mixed with a white woman, because the white woman will give birth to non-white offsprings and therefore ending their racial bloodline. Generalize this to the entire white population and it can dissapear completely in a few decades. This is part of the jewish plan on world domination and they have admitted this repeatedly and the evidence is overwhelming. In fact the jews want to mix all races in the world to extinction, but the white race is the primary target because the white race has been the most vehement against their agenda since the very beginning thousands of years ago.

Primal said:
As a part of this religion, I won't ever break that rule anymore.

Hail Hitler. Thanks for enlightening me.
This shouldn't be taken as a "rule", like as a restriction that must be imposed, but as natural understanding of preserving the individual races. People should embrace racial preservation of their kind by awareness and self-education on the matter.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back