Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Using the spiritual square of Saturn

Enki66688

Is it efficient to use the spiritual square of Saturn to decrease all the negative aspects and increase the positive aspects (regularity of work, willpower, etc...) of Saturn in our life ?

By using this affirmation : " in a positive and healthy way for me i am now totally and completely free of all afflictions and bad manifestations of my natal Saturn in every way, now and forever. My natal Saturn is now only manifesting in positive and healthy ways for me now and forever",
Could this spiritual work be positive ?

Enki66688 said:
Is it efficient to use the spiritual square of Saturn to decrease all the negative aspects and increase the positive aspects (regularity of work, willpower, etc...) of Saturn in our life ?

By using this affirmation : " in a positive and healthy way for me i am now totally and completely free of all afflictions and bad manifestations of my natal Saturn in every way, now and forever. My natal Saturn is now only manifesting in positive and healthy ways for me now and forever",

Generally you want to use energies with specific freeing properties to remove negative aspects, just as a matter of efficiency. However, these energies can still push against negative karma, but it might not be as easy. In regards to certain squares or planetary dates, usually these times are better for one thing (constructive workings or removal workings), therefore it is better to split up the two processes.

In regards to Saturn squares specifically, these can work, but you must be decently clean beforehand, continuing to clean afterwards, and keep your energy high. Also, a strong will is useful for really impressing positivity on the energy itself. All of these things will transmute the energy of Saturn so that you best avoid its negative effects.

Saturn is the most likely to produce stressful outcomes, given its close relation to entropy and hardship. That does not mean it won't work out positively, but just be aware that the "theme" of Saturn is to act like a drill instructor. Referencing something like military training, you can see that this does produce positive results, but it is not always easy.

The overall strength of your soul determines the outcome here. Saturn in Aquarius might be less stressful than Capricorn, but don't underestimate anything here. If you are unsure if your outcome will be worthwhile, then ask the Gods for advice, or use Nauthiz instead.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=400079 time=1668698780 user_id=21286]
Enki66688 said:

Generally you want to use energies with specific freeing properties to remove negative aspects, just as a matter of efficiency. However, these energies can still push against negative karma, but it might not be as easy. In regards to certain squares or planetary dates, usually these times are better for one thing (constructive workings or removal workings), therefore it is better to split up the two processes.

In regards to Saturn squares specifically, these can work, but you must be decently clean beforehand, continuing to clean afterwards, and keep your energy high. Also, a strong will is useful for really impressing positivity on the energy itself. All of these things will transmute the energy of Saturn so that you best avoid its negative effects.

Saturn is the most likely to produce stressful outcomes, given its close relation to entropy and hardship. That does not mean it won't work out positively, but just be aware that the "theme" of Saturn is to act like a drill instructor. Referencing something like military training, you can see that this does produce positive results, but it is not always easy.

The overall strength of your soul determines the outcome here. Saturn in Aquarius might be less stressful than Capricorn, but don't underestimate anything here. If you are unsure if your outcome will be worthwhile, then ask the Gods for advice, or use Nauthiz instead.

What is your opinion of Saturn in Pisces? Saturn will be in Pisces from March in 2023, thank you in advance.

Wotanwarrior said:
What is your opinion of Saturn in Pisces? Saturn will be in Pisces from March in 2023, thank you in advance.

I don't think it is that great of a sign, since Pisces is ungrounded, nor is it detached like Aquarius can be. Although Saturn acting in a Pisces way does not seem that great for discipline or endurance, it would at least mean one is serious about anything pertaining to Pisces, such as the sensitivity aspect of meditation or caring for other people.

At the same time, any Saturn energy still has some elements of its home sign of Capricorn. As long as it is not in the sign of its fall or detriment, I don't think it would be totally awful.

I have never done a Square of Saturn in that sign, but my guess is it would be on the weaker side. Thankfully the Squares are short and can be easily tested, but I would lean more on using Nauthiz if you desire strong results.

I've did the Saturn square and apart from the other squares I've done that produced outside material manifestation, I think it really focused on changing the internal psychology on a metaphysical level.

I've always been a strong willed person. But doing the square helped me becoming even more hardcore to where I simply do not give into fleeting emotions at all.

It's on a level now that I'm so disciplined that no matter what happens I do not deviate from whatever I've set out to do ,regardless or any setbacks ,challenges or resistance in the way.

Many people have noticed that the look in my eyes has changed in some way. I would venture to say that I've completely mastered all the senses relating to the material world.

I'm like a sword that's been sharpened. Nothing except my goals are on my mind and distractions simply do not phase me. I've become like a Shaolin Monk, except I have sex with my gf.

But all the positive manifestations are because my Saturn isn't in any afflicted state. So the square empowered my Saturn. If your Saturn is afflicted it will empower negative karma associated with the planet and will result in bad manifestations.

I feel Saturn to be a very enigmatic planet that I full of secrets. It can transform you into an absolute force of nature. However it can also completely destroy your life. You need to research what your Astrology is first before taking any steps.

Good luck 👍

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=400242 time=1668759773 user_id=21286]
Wotanwarrior said:

I don't think it is that great of a sign, since Pisces is ungrounded, nor is it detached like Aquarius can be. Although Saturn acting in a Pisces way does not seem that great for discipline or endurance, it would at least mean one is serious about anything pertaining to Pisces, such as the sensitivity aspect of meditation or caring for other people.

At the same time, any Saturn energy still has some elements of its home sign of Capricorn. As long as it is not in the sign of its fall or detriment, I don't think it would be totally awful.

I have never done a Square of Saturn in that sign, but my guess is it would be on the weaker side. Thankfully the Squares are short and can be easily tested, but I would lean more on using Nauthiz if you desire strong results.

Thanks for the answer, after obliterating Saturn I notice that my GD has been telling me to do Saturn magic squares to empower my base chakra and improve my grounding, and thus solve an imbalance I have between the base chakra and crown chakra, this is the second Saturn square I am doing and I have already noticed improvement in my base chakra and have not experienced any negative effects.
In my case it is a good example of how an afflicted and badly aspected Jupiter and Neptune can cause more negative effects and problems in your life than Saturn.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back