Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are Iberians jewish?

CaspianTheDreamer

https://www.amazon.com/Hebrew-Iberian-Race-Pelasgians-Phenicians/dp/0282197974

This is why Im asking. Havent read the book yet tho wanted to check here.

Caspian said:

No. Jews should not be associated directly with any Gentile population. They are totally separate.

Although Jews have common physical features between them, these were stolen from the Gentile populations which they infested. It does not mean they are actually related, which would require soul connections.

This recent post by HPHC gives additional insight: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=399985#p399985

Caspian said:

No, this book is British Israelite trash designed to suggest the ancient populations of Europe were jewish and hence modern Anglo protestants are the 'real jews of the old testament'. Stay away from it.

The first mass pogrom occurred in Iberia.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=400048 time=1668685776 user_id=21286]
Caspian said:

No. Jews should not be associated directly with any Gentile population. They are totally separate.

Although Jews have common physical features between them, these were stolen from the Gentile populations which they infested. It does not mean they are actually related, which would require soul connections.

This recent post by HPHC gives additional insight: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=399985#p399985

There is this youtuber called Caspersight. I have kinda been skeptical on his Gentile-ness. When he revealed that he is part Iberian I kinda got confused.
What do you think.
I personally kinda dont know. He could be jewish.
caspersight-image.jpg

caspersight-1.jpg

caspersight-3.jpg

There have been a very large number of jews living in Spain for hundreds of years. The inquisitions were done by jews. So it is possible for there to be a very large number of people there who have been mixed and have some jew DNA.

Same thing in Mexico and Central America. The conquistadors were almost entirely jews, and they mixed with the native people. So there are very large percentage of people in those places who have jew DNA.

There are mixed jews infiltrated into every Gentile population. They're invasive enemy aliens, it's what they do.

There is a long and proud history behind Hispania. Many marvelous things come from Spain and their mysterious connection with Italy and Rome.

Did you know that my favorite sword of history, the Roman Gladius (Gladius was a word for any sword, but it's the "Mainz" style Gladius of Rome that I favor) was inspired by swords from Hispania? They initially called it the Gladius Hispaniensis (Hispanic Sword).

Later on, they did it again with the rapier invented in Spain. The Italians got in on it right away and made their own version. It's like history and the historic connection between the two peoples all re-manifested itself. At least, that's how I look at it. I guess swords kind of bring out my Romantic poetic side.

The kikes have no true origins other than being created by the enemy, and injected onto our planet. They try to breed with, and mimic any race that has similar features to their own so they can blend in undetected. This is why they try to claim their origins on every race they can. The Iberians are gentiles, Kikes just want to create false origins so they can keep the lie going.

The ancient Iberian peoples of the time before Rome were formed by peoples of different origins, in the southernmost area there were peoples who were of Phoenician and Greek origin and in the area of the peninsula from the center to the Pyrenees dominated more people of Celtic and Indo-European origin, then later came to the peninsula more different peoples such as the Romans, the Visigoths, the Suevi and the Vandals who were of Germanic origin and the Berbers who were white people from North Africa.

The Jews always try to promote the same deception: "Oy Vey, believe us goy, we are an ancient people".

Wotanwarrior said:
The ancient Iberian peoples of the time before Rome were formed by peoples of different origins, in the southernmost area there were peoples who were of Phoenician and Greek origin and in the area of the peninsula from the center to the Pyrenees dominated more people of Celtic and Indo-European origin, then later came to the peninsula more different peoples such as the Romans, the Visigoths, the Suevi and the Vandals who were of Germanic origin and the Berbers who were white people from North Africa.

The Jews always try to promote the same deception: "Oy Vey, believe us goy, we are an ancient people".

Yes this is correct. Many people in Iberia, Spain and Ibiza today have distant ancient phoenecian blood.

Shadowcat said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Yes this is correct. Many people in Iberia, Spain and Ibiza today have distant ancient phoenecian blood.

Yes, and I am very interested in discovering more about the archaeological legacy that our Phoenician ancestors left us.
One of the main interests that Heinrich Himler had when he visited the museum of Madrid in Spain was exactly that.

HimmlerDamadeElche-500x485.jpg

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Same thing in Mexico and Central America. The conquistadors were almost entirely jews, and they mixed with the native people. So there are very large percentage of people in those places who have jew DNA.

I literally been asking Satan for this very exact answer! I always wondered if the conquistadors were Gentiles (extremely misguided in that case) or full-on Kikes, now I have my answer! Now I wonder about the conquistadors of the Asia-Pacific region (such as the Philippines or Guam), sources claim that the conquistador who conquered the Philippines was Basque, who knows whether that's a lie or not. I strongly feel the ones that murdered the indigenous U.S. natives too, were either Kikes or Jewish Masons, as I explain in my post debunking the Native American Hebrew theory lies (I mean come on now.....the Native Americans celebrate Winter Solstice - which is as Satanic and Gentile as you can get, they celebrate it even more-so than all the other Gentiles).

As I do more Native American research (natives of the USA that-is), I also found out that unlike "presidents" and "politicians" after them, the Founding Fathers respected the indigenous peoples, and wanted to know more about their ancient past contrary to popular belief (same with being anti-slavery - the FF hated the Jewish-style slavery), and wanted to integrate them into the building of (what would have been) a Satanic U.S., because of their knowledge of alchemy and herbal medicine. Goes to show how much the Kikes messed up what the FF wanted to build.

Shadowcat said:
Name one gentile population kikes have NOT tried to claim have "hebrew origins". It's all bullshit.

I found some! Listed in the brackets: [ ].

Fucking tell me about it. I wrote a recent post exposing the lie that Native Americans are Jews.

They're just so easily-debunkable.

It's what you'd expect from a typical, exposing lies and psuedo-science, but I want to make sure it's addressed here before more Native Americans start buying into the Kool-Aid.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back