Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Real talk... What does this path teach about how to have sex appeal?

Lunar Dance 666

Primal said:

Funnily enough, men who are just very socially adept generally just advise people to just be themselves, even though many prodigious readers of self-help books will tell you that is the absolute worst advice anyone can give any man.

Actually that is great advice because you cannot build a solid relationship upon a lie plus lieing to yourself even would damage yourself in the progress.

Personally Id say start with learning your own astrology and find out any issues on the field you might have.
Then work to get rid of the negative and then do a working to attract a proper partner suited to *you*.

Also bars are generally not the place to pick someone up for a long term relationship.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Also bars are generally not the place to pick someone up for a long term relationship.
This is correct. Bars are generally for low tier people.

Since I wasn't the kind of guy who went out often, and when I did there was no common interaction with women I had to just do the cold approach thing, the little amounts of times I did I always scored, that method gained me a happy long term relationship with a beautiful girl.

Also, don't be scared of the sexier girls, your braveness will pay off, and go for asian girls, as you're asian yourself.

One of the best things for sex appeal you can do is to take care of your mind and body. You don't have to be absolutely perfect which is also impossible, but if you are at least already decently proportional you can take it to the next level by making sure you have overall good hygiene and a good level of fitness. If you have weight, try to lose it. low carb diets while avoiding sugar and junk food helps a lot. Take care of your hair and skin. Sure a six-pack is hot, but you don't have to have like 5 percent body fat to look hot either as long as you don't have a gut. little things like a few scars or being shorter than average aren't a big deal either. there are a lot of guys insecure about height as I mentioned recently (and a lot of women also hype this up too much tbh) but women can be attracted to men who aren't that tall either.

Don't be a doormat but don't be a jerk. Combine the above with being sweet, attentive, kind, intelligent, and devoted, and you should attract someone pretty decent.

Aquarius said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Since I wasn't the kind of guy who went out often, and when I did there was no common interaction with women I had to just do the cold approach thing, the little amounts of times I did I always scored, that method gained me a happy long term relationship with a beautiful girl.

Also, don't be scared of the sexier girls, your braveness will pay off, and go for asian girls, as you're asian yourself.

I was actually surprised when my brother told me he met his current serious gf in a bar. She is pretty decent and family oriented. Only one problem. Her fam are xtians :/.

Primal said:
Aquarius said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

I would but there's not a lot of them where I live. lol.

In my college, I know a grand total of one Asian girl in my entire semester.
Are you perhaps advocating for race mixing? That is one of the most repugnant crimes one can do against nature and is against everything a Spiritual Satanist stands for.

It's something that I've lost my interest years ago, mostly because I'm not interested in having a non-SS partner, and I refuse to share my life with someone non-spiritual with goals and perspectives opposite to my own.

Aquarius said:
Primal said:
Aquarius said:

Are you perhaps advocating for race mixing? That is one of the most repugnant crimes one can do against nature and is against everything a Spiritual Satanist stands for.

What's he supposed to do? You want to help him move?

Being a young male in the west, of any race, is a particularly difficult time right now.
Gender relations are quite possibly the worst they've ever been on the planet.

The only thing that's worked for me with women was mental hygiene. I wasn't really fully onboard JoS yet and the best occultism I knew to apply was Neville Godard's teachings. I basically just refused all negative thoughts and self pitty while keeping up with void meditation (done this a long while) and swearing off all forms of online dating.

Eventually it was just my time and Satan blessed me with a girlfriend who I was able to get to dedicate.

You are a lot more equipped than I was. How much longer is it until you can move to some coastal city?

Primal said:
I'm a bit embarrassed to bring up the topic because it signals other men in this forum that I may be someone who is incompetent in attracting a romantic partner. In a way, I am. It's kind of complicated, but I do have had some success with women at an earlier point in my life... When I was an atheist... Christianity held me back and gave me nothing in this aspect of my life.

But with Spiritual Satanism, what is your overall advice?

I have other endeavors in my life that are keeping me busy, but I do go to bars (alone) every now and then. I just don't have much time to socialize outside of my college classroom nowadays. And I also abandoned many of my loser friends.

Although people have their own individual opinions on this thing, there are thematic consistencies in their ideas and advice which is tied to what type of subculture they belong to. Bodybuilders, for instance, think almost like a true silverback gorilla in the sense that they'd tell you to completely abandon the "bullshit" advice you learn from self-help gurus and just figure out a way to be successful in life. Women will naturally spot a successful man and cling to him.

I've met men who were very good-looking who went out of their way to tell me that the secret to a woman's heart is to have six-pack abs. Introverts generally advise me to open up a Bumble account.

High school boys are all about figuring out any way to be popular in their tiny high school of 500 students. Like tribesmen mentality.

Funnily enough, men who are just very socially adept generally just advise people to just be themselves, even though many prodigious readers of self-help books will tell you that is the absolute worst advice anyone can give any man.

Personally, me, when I was young, what worked for me was sophisticated conversation. Women really can't match me in that department so it was easy for me to shine when me and her/them are in a more tame setting where we can actually talk about stuff. But that was the past. The best case scenarios I got from those was an intimate night, and that's it. They'd move on and I'd move on.

Married men tend to see things in a way where you have to treat the lady like a princess... Which I think is really garbage advice, honestly.

What do you folks got?

Here is some advice. Do not isolate yourself from others for a start, do what worked for you before. Just cut out all the mindgames and useless rubbish outside the JoS tied to these subcultures telling you to fixate on highly distorted ideas tied to present day trendy phenomena. If you pay too much attention to others specific ideas of this nonsense you will be romantically and mentally crippled. Crabs in a barrel bullshit is designed to benefit the reptile holding the bait.

Go with someone who is compatible with you on an Astrological and racial level and zone in on them.

Some women want to be treated like princesses and queens, others find it revolting. Nothing wrong with that. That's just natural variation.

Asurya said:
Aquarius said:
Primal said:

What's he supposed to do? You want to help him move?
Location isn't an excuse for race mixing.
This is some low talk that we are entertaining here.

Be fun. People like to be around fun people.

Empower your solar chakra and sacral chakra, raise your life energy with Yoga and Pranayama, make use of Venus mantra and yantra and Sun squares for charisma, allure, magnetism, attraction, beauty, etc...

I was also thinking that just because I don't want to have a non-SS partner, doesn't mean I have to stagnate and deny improving my physique and my personal life.

Wotanwarrior said:
I was also thinking that just because I don't want to have a non-SS partner, doesn't mean I have to stagnate and deny improving my physique and my personal life.

Mhm. Feeling good and having a good personal life is important. Im just curious, what continent are you on? You dont have to answer. it is up to you.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Mhm. Feeling good and having a good personal life is important. Im just curious, what continent are you on? You dont have to answer. it is up to you.

Continent? Europe, in particular https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=79551

You could do a Venus Square with these affirmations:

“I am becoming more beautiful in every way.”

“In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energy of Venus is bringing me a happy and loving relationship with the perfect partner for me.”
When you say these affirmations, you must concentrate and visualize them happening. For example, when you say the first affirmation, you’d visualize your skin becoming flawless and glowing, your hair looking beautiful and healthy, your aura becoming more alluring, etc.

How To Pronounce Satan’s Magickal Squares (MP3 ZIP File)

List of Affirmations For Planetary Squares

Academic Scholar said:
You could do a Venus Square with these affirmations:

“I am becoming more beautiful in every way.”

“In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energy of Venus is bringing me a happy and loving relationship with the perfect partner for me.”
When you say these affirmations, you must concentrate and visualize them happening. For example, when you say the first affirmation, you’d visualize your skin becoming flawless and glowing, your hair looking beautiful and healthy, your aura becoming more alluring, etc.

How To Pronounce Satan’s Magickal Squares (MP3 ZIP File)

List of Affirmations For Planetary Squares

You don’t need to be super handsome or wealthy or anything like that for a relationship.

Wotanwarrior said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Continent? Europe, in particular https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=79551

Closer by than that I thought.
Like you I dont want to commit to a relationship with a degen ..

Best is to be involved into life with all your being, to be able to be best you can. When you are really into yoga, work on chakras, keep energy high, continuously adjusting and controlling yourself, advancing, women goes to you like to a women magnet.

Most powerful that I tried and have got success is to program your aura to attract perfect partner, works very good, had too much success on day 1 continuously… 😄

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Closer by than that I thought.
Like you I dont want to commit to a relationship with a degen ..

Especially because after a certain age you are looking for someone to share your life with, for a relationship to work you can't be lying or hiding things.
And if spiritual advancement and work as a SS is very important, that makes it incompatible for me to have a non-spiritual partner.

I believe I remember Maxine talking about how sex appeal is part of Charisma and this surprised me greatly.

Sex appeal is mainly to initially attract tho... to keep a partner [romance] you have to be pretty damn good at communicating, usually you have to be mature and you have to fully want to do it. You will see the ugly side of love and this is where most people falter.
I guess keeping in shape and keeping your mind sharp like the others have said is great advice because it shows people you give half a shit about yourself AND your attractiveness to your partner.
I suggest making more female friends [completely platonic] in your life to understand deeper connections with women.

Also...
Aquarius said:

Congrats Aquarius!

Soul Wings said:
I believe I remember Maxine talking about how sex appeal is part of Charisma and this surprised me greatly.

Sex appeal is mainly to initially attract tho... to keep a partner [romance] you have to be pretty damn good at communicating, usually you have to be mature and you have to fully want to do it. You will see the ugly side of love and this is where most people falter.
I guess keeping in shape and keeping your mind sharp like the others have said is great advice because it shows people you give half a shit about yourself AND your attractiveness to your partner.
I suggest making more female friends [completely platonic] in your life to understand deeper connections with women.

Also...
Aquarius said:

Congrats Aquarius!
Thanks! :D

VoiceofEnki said:

Don't just beat around the bush you two ;)

Maybe have a look at your synastry

We had never spoken before, or exchanged a single post.

Wotanwarrior said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Mhm I did read some of your posts. You mentioned you wanted to only have a relationship with a SS before.

VoiceofEnki said:

Lol I thought the same thing, but you pushed it too soon now it's too akward for either of them to take further action. Oh well...

Ave Astarte!

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Mhm I did read some of your posts. You mentioned you wanted to only have a relationship with a SS before.

Yes, totally, that is a very important requirement for me and I have already explained the reasons.

The short answer is: chick like guys who are really good at something. Want more sex appeal? Be really good at something... anything.

Wotanwarrior said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Yes, totally, that is a very important requirement for me and I have already explained the reasons.

Ye.. I have been thinking about what I require of my partner but the gros of the people don't even come close and I tend to take things to heart quite a bit.. Any regular person just won't do.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Ye.. I have been thinking about what I require of my partner but the gros of the people don't even come close and I tend to take things to heart quite a bit.. Any regular person just won't do.

If you have read my posts talking about it you will also know that I am of the opinion that a relationship can last more than one present life and even come from many lives ago, this shows how serious it is for me.
A non-spiritual person is incapable of understanding things like that.

Guys, I recommend you continue in private via emails, and perhaps even over Voip, a thing usually advised against (but not in this case!)

Yeah, Henu is right, if you want to ask me more about it or talk further you can send me a message to my protonmail account.
Wotan_warrior @ protonmail .com

The Voip thing is not possible: apart from the fact that it is not safe I don't have a Smartphone and for security reasons the webcam of my PC is not operative.

Wotanwarrior said:
Yeah, Henu is right, if you want to ask me more about it or talk further you can send me a message to my protonmail account.
Wotan_warrior @ protonmail .com

The Voip thing is not possible: apart from the fact that it is not safe I don't have a Smartphone and for security reasons the webcam of my PC is not operative.
VoIP stands for voice over IP. Skype is a popular example of VoIP software, and Mumble is another example mainly used by gamers. So you do not need a camera or a smart phone. Simply a microphone and corresponding computer software. In any case, stay safe and good luck.

Wotanwarrior said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:

If you have read my posts talking about it you will also know that I am of the opinion that a relationship can last more than one present life and even come from many lives ago, this shows how serious it is for me.
A non-spiritual person is incapable of understanding things like that.

I send you an email. I dont think we'll talk much anyway but some things are better off in private.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back