Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How do you end up here and about expansion the JOS

blackwizard

i was informed by a friend of mine back in 2012 about the JOS website i cry first time i saw father SATAN sigel i did the dedicated ritual in 2013

that's how i am here told by a friend

i trying to Spreading knowledge about the JOS to all people that i know

i think to to post it on Facebook where i have 3000 friends but it's too dangerous

i also think to spray the main website on a wall in my city and that what i am going to do

what about you how do you end up being a SS

and how do you think we must act in order to make the JOS global majority

blackwizard said:
i also think to spray the main website on a wall in my city and that what i am going to do

Vandalizing property does not give a good image of JoS...

Henu the Great said:
blackwizard said:

that's how do you see it vandalizing
i see it revolution
and i will not Draw on personal property i am thinking about the motorway

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
blackwizard said:
i was informed by a friend of mine back in 2012 about the JOS website i cry first time i saw father SATAN sigel i did the dedicated ritual in 2013

that's how i am here told by a friend

i trying to Spreading knowledge about the JOS to all people that i know

i think to to post it on Facebook where i have 3000 friends but it's too dangerous

what about you how do you end up being a SS

Do not do anything stupid as to spray the Joy of Satan website on the walls of buildings in your coty. It is called vandalism and you can have an unwanted long time in jail for that.

Use your head when making the Joy of Satan a global majority. For starters, you can put several banners at bus stations, when no one sees you. We have a lot of banners tgat we can use for this, just don't do anything stupid.
i am going to draw it on empty wall that's not vandalism
and you have a good idea about the banners at the bus station

blackwizard said:
i see it revolution
maxresdefault.jpg

I'm going by the law and common sense here. Private or public property, it's the same.

Don't be a fool.

blackwizard said:
Henu the Great said:

i see it revolution

This is dumb. We are not antifa communist jews and we do not act like them. We are humans and we act like humans.

Vandalism will only cause people to hate whoever it was that did it. And hate whatever was written.

We do not want to get attention by making people hate us or making people feel disgusted.

Dumb children wanting to do destructive or violent actions because of "revolution" is one of the worst problems in this world. These actions are most often done by jews and drug addicts. Look at all the communist jews who rioted and burnt buildings down for more than a year. Do you want to be one of them? They are very different from us.

I remember reading about Himmler and the Wewelsburg castle. I always thought there was more to it, some additional piece that was missing. So I dug more and I somehow came to JOS.
I also don’t recommend this perceived vandalism that you intend on doing. It will suck for the person who has to clean it up.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back