Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

To those of you advanced enough to have gone into hell...

Draconi666

Primal said:
What's it like?

I'm on Day Four of my 40-day meditation program, so I'm a novice at this. But to those here who are advanced and managed to astrally reach hell... Who did you talk to and what was the experience like?

I want to someday be able to do it like Maxine did.

I know this depends on individuality of everyone’s. But I’m sure after necessary effort done towards your advancement or atleast strong devotion to Father Satan in any circumstances, at one point He may take you there for a while just so that you would have atleast a little glimpse about it and so that this experience would be for encouragement to you to not quit or to advance further so that in the future you would come back there to see it for what it is.

When I did few very important steps on my way that was very crushing me, but it was for Satan and me, He took me there. This is what I can say from my experience. I believe it was hell, because dominating color there was blue like Maxine Dietrich told us, but I didn’t saw more colors there, only darkness, I think this darkness was because of dirt in my soul, or maybe it is like that in reality because I saw it very clearly. I was there just for a very short time, I don’t want to go into a details because it is very individual, but in short what I saw there is that some people there are not so happy, some of them are behaving like it is boring for them to be there, others just go somewhere by walking fast.

What I understood from all graphics and environment, and how people are looking there, and what was going on there with people, for me was something very new, very real experience, it changed my perspective about reality for sure, I started to believe very strongly about other side, as at that time I was almost still newbie as a Satanist. And today after few years from then, I still believe that it was hell.

TerKorian666 said:
I don’t want to go into a details because it is very individual, but in short what I saw there is that some people there are not so happy, some of them are behaving like it is boring for them to be there, others just go somewhere by walking fast.

I would caution against being confident about these sort of perceptions, because happiness is actually relatively easy to obtain, especially for advanced beings. They would not have such simple problems as we do.

I am not doubting the entirety of your experience, but it is possible to misread or misjudge certain things. I am just stated that it is unlikely that they would truly bored, especially in the same way we could be.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=402560 time=1669702236 user_id=21286]
TerKorian666 said:
I don’t want to go into a details because it is very individual, but in short what I saw there is that some people there are not so happy, some of them are behaving like it is boring for them to be there, others just go somewhere by walking fast.

I would caution against being confident about these sort of perceptions, because happiness is actually relatively easy to obtain, especially for advanced beings. They would not have such simple problems as we do.

I am not doubting the entirety of your experience, but it is possible to misread or nmisjudge certain things. I am just stated that it is unlikely that they would truly bored, especially in the same way we could be.

I think now, my mind made assumption for me which arises from my experience of past of mine, and I now remember from where exactly this assumption came. That one who was sitting there on the ground like I would say “looking bored”, not necessarily was bored… thanks.

TerKorian666 said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=402560 time=1669702236 user_id=21286]
TerKorian666 said:

I am not doubting the entirety of your experience, but it is possible to misread or nmisjudge certain things. I am just stated that it is unlikely that they would truly bored, especially in the same way we could be.

I think now, my mind made assumption for me which arises from my experience of past of mine, and I now remember from where exactly this assumption came. That one who was sitting there on the ground like I would say “looking bored”, not necessarily was bored… thanks.

Another thing is, there is a difference depending on what things you have seen or been shown.

The afterlife, for deceased souls of low advancement is quite boring.

I have seen souls that have gone to Hell under the protection of the Gods, some of them being people I knew and asked the Gods if they could protect them in the afterlife by taking them to Duat.

I have met souls there, and did write about that experience on the forum.

Some of them are quite bored, as there is not much one can do as a low level soul. You cannot interact with anything, you can't move around freely as you wish, because you simply don't have the power or ability to do so.

Being in Hell is many magnitudes better than being stuck on lower reaches of the astral for any deceased person.

To spend ones afterlife in a beautiful and safe environment equivalent to a 5* spa resort on Earth at the least, is infinitely better than being stuck in a lightless limbo while perpetually terrified out of your mind, with the lowest and worst entities in existence lurking around every corner to leech on your energy.

That is sort of how the afterlife looks to those who are without, and who do not go to Hell. The lower astral is an awful place.

Meeting actual advanced beings from Hell/Duat, or other worlds of the Gods is a completely different experience.

They aren't bored in any way obviously, they are all living beings, living in the most advanced societies in our galaxy.

They aren't limited in what they can or can't do, because they are incarnate divine beings, all advanced to the level of the Godhead at the least.

In Duat, on a place where the Gods live, all the people there are at the Godhead and higher.

Even the being who is most ordinary in that place, is on such a level no person on Earth compares to them in any way.

They are often thousands of years old as well.

Any being who follows the Spiritual Satanic path to ascend their soul and elevate their being for over a thousand years and is incarnate for over a thousand years in one life, is on such a high level of advancement, nothing seen on the Earth compares to them at all.

Yet in a place like Duat, a being who has been there for a thousand years, is just on the beginning stages of true advancement as this path can go.

We are nothing compared to them.

It is difficult for the human mind to comprehend such a place, where you are vastly inferior on all levels compared to the beings and things you see.

It is a different dimension of existence.

Once I was shown a place, a city so beautiful to behold it is difficult to describe in words.

Populated by Nordics, the most beautiful and handsome people I had ever seen.

When I saw those sights, I cried inadvertently due to the overwhelming beauty and sensations I felt, knowing there are such places out there.

I cried and looked like a little baby in that place. I understood of course why I cannot be there yet.

Maybe I'll find the time to write a more detailed description of the experiences I have had seeing different places through astral projection with guidance of the Gods.

I takes some time to sort out through the memories of those experiences, and sift out all the embellishments and false experiences of an inferior mind(as compared to the places I have seen, and the beings there), so that only the truth and real remains.

Hail Satan!

We all are there between lives. Before you went into the body you are in now, you were living with the gods for some years. So it's not really about if you were some advanced person and got to be there. It is more about do you remember any of it.

There are large rooms where large groups of gods all sit together and do group rituals together every day. Meditations, yoga, RTRs, everything like these.

There are large feast meals. But I don't know if that was every day or on holidays. I think when I saw this it was for a holiday.

This place like a large stone castle building. With large meeting rooms and dining rooms for the meditations and feasts. But also hundreds of smaller rooms where the gods live. And big court yard and garden areas. The stone walls and floors were not cold how stone usually is, the whole place was warm and comfortable.

I remember meeting and being intruduced to different gods but I didn't know who any of them were at that time. I remember Lerajie volunteering to be my guardian, and both of us had to agree with it. I remember meeting Set and Bathin.

The other thing is that time moves very fast in that place. The amount of time that is a few decades on Earth passes so quickly there that it feels more like a few weeks or days.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
The other thing is that time moves very fast in that place. The amount of time that is a few decades on Earth passes so quickly there that it feels more like a few weeks or days.

What you see or remember, is often not what really is.

Because what you manage to remember, or see, is limited by your ability to perceive.

The mind will fill in blanks, or create substitutes for things it cannot understand.

This is why I don't write much about experiences, as I am very aware many things you see are produced by the mind and not reflective of reality.

What you see here, is a pleasant experience, but mostly a product of your mind, rather than a true vision, or a symbolic substitute for real events which the mind is unable to understand as of yet.

Often times, that is not much different from a dream.

One should meditate more on these thoughts or visions, to find deeper meanings and sift through the embellishments of the mind to find glimpses of the reality out there.

Hail Satan!

As for your GD. They choose you, and have been your GD for all your lives.

The GD you have, is the one right for you to have. It is not a matter of choice.

You have who is best for you.

You having a vision about Lerajie volunteering, and you both having to agree, is symbolic of the reality that our GD's are who is right for us, not a literal vision of how there was a council where the Gods will sit around and decide on who to guide.

It is more a state of being, something which is decided the moment one comes in existence, which God is to be your GD.

Your GD is and always has been the same God, even before one knows anything about the Gods, and even before one existed.

This relationship becomes relevant the moment one begins to advance at any point in time, before that it is dormant on the background from the point of view of the self, until the self awakens to the reality of advancement.

Hail Satan!

It was a mistake for me to try to say anything specific about how much time in one place is related to how much time in another place. I was wrong about that. I should have talked more generally and not tried to make a specific estimation.

Mageson666 said:
Time is generated by the vibrations of ether descending into material existence. Time leaves an imprint in the astral like a recording and it generates a flow of synchronicity that relates to the flow of time and how it relates to vibrations of the astral. Things can be brought back around in newer forms like reincarnation because of the flow of energies time works.

Is this not true? I think that Cobra has also said things similar to this but it is difficult to find in the search.

This is from this topic and also has some other valuable replies.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17855

Since the gods and the location where they live is at such a higher level of existence and higher vibration, I think the subtle akasha energies are able to collapse faster into material existence and ends up looking like time is faster there. Cobra has also said some things before about how gods can view time in a different way than us and they can see it in a way that is not completely linear. But maybe this is just talking about their knowledge of the past and prediction of the future. Maybe he will say more about this.

VoiceofEnki said:

The GD you have, is the one right for you to have. It is not a matter of choice.

Yes, this is the truth. I never meant to imply anything other than this. But it is also true that both people are agreeing to it.

It was a mistake for me to try to say anything specific about how much time in one place is related to how much time in another place. I was wrong about that. I should have talked more generally and not tried to make a specific estimation.

Mageson666 said:
Time is generated by the vibrations of ether descending into material existence. Time leaves an imprint in the astral like a recording and it generates a flow of synchronicity that relates to the flow of time and how it relates to vibrations of the astral. Things can be brought back around in newer forms like reincarnation because of the flow of energies time works.

Is this not true? I think that Cobra has also said things similar to this but it is difficult to find in the search.

This is from this topic and also has some other valuable replies.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17855

Since the gods and the location where they live is at such a higher level of existence and higher vibration, I think the subtle akasha energies are able to collapse faster into material existence and ends up looking like time is faster there. Cobra has also said some things before about how gods can view time in a different way than us and they can see it in a way that is not completely linear. But maybe this is just talking about their knowledge of the past and prediction of the future. Maybe he will say more about this.

Yes time perception is related to the tuning to the chakras frequency.

When the Serpent opened the first chakra, I have spent more than 8 days in a dream, while having meditated for a few minutes in reality.

Expanding the higher chakras creates the perception of all of the time being into one single instance, the past the present and the future. Time is extremely fast.

You being with no material body and in a place with high frequency, especially of a higher plane to incubate your soul before reincarnation, yes time will be extremely fast.

VoiceofEnki said:

What you say is true about what seems like a memory might not be perfectly accurate. I do not want to ever give wrong information, but I do want to give helpful information. So I would rather say something instead of nothing if I think something I say can help somebody.

If I am wrong about something, I am wishing for many people to come and correct me and share further information. Maybe Cobra would want to say some more information about this, or maybe other people will share their experiences. And we will work together and get to the truth.

I also have a habit of having a correct concept or big-picture view of something in my mind, but not being able to describe it well enough. I can't draw a physical picture for everyone so I try to give examples, and the examples I come up with are not always perfect. So it is common for somebody to disagree with some sentence that I said but what I see in my mind and what I want to show would actually be agreeing with the person.

NakedPluto said:
You being with no material body and in a place with high frequency, especially of a higher plane to incubate your soul before reincarnation, yes time will be extremely fast.

I do not remember everything and I wrote here most of the things that I remembered.

But one of the strongest and most impactful differences that I remembered between that place and here was the extreme difference in time. I don't have any doubt that there is a large difference.

But I should have been more careful with how I said it. I tried to give an example of a possible conversion ratio, and if I am not perfectly right about that then it might confuse people or give people a wrong idea. I should have just generally mentioned it and not tried to make a specific conversion.

NakedPluto said:

I do not remember everything and I wrote here most of the things that I remembered.

But one of the strongest and most impactful differences that I remembered between that place and here was the extreme difference in time. I don't have any doubt that there is a large difference.

But I should have been more careful with how I said it. I tried to give an example of a possible conversion ratio, and if I am not perfectly right about that then it might confuse people or give people a wrong idea. I should have just generally mentioned it and not tried to make a specific conversion.

I think that is fine but wholly specific to your soul state. In one meditation on the pineal secretion and Serpent, I was told directly by my Guardian, mathematically, the number of years added onto the soul.

VoiceofEnki said:

What you say is true about what seems like a memory might not be perfectly accurate. I do not want to ever give wrong information, but I do want to give helpful information. So I would rather say something instead of nothing if I think something I say can help somebody.

If I am wrong about something, I am wishing for many people to come and correct me and share further information. Maybe Cobra would want to say some more information about this, or maybe other people will share their experiences. And we will work together and get to the truth.

I also have a habit of having a correct concept or big-picture view of something in my mind, but not being able to describe it well enough. I can't draw a physical picture for everyone so I try to give examples, and the examples I come up with are not always perfect. So it is common for somebody to disagree with some sentence that I said but what I see in my mind and what I want to show would actually be agreeing with the person.

For me your description, was encouraging and motivating to advance, do yoga and meditations, right at the time when I was needing this, because I changed my schedule and started to doubt it :D Even if this was not accurate I felt nice positivity from it when reading that Gods are doing same things like us, it my not be accurate but hearing these toughts from other SS, warmed my mood. Even if this was a dream, it is nice to read. By the way, I am still waiting for some kind of answer https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=402011#p402011 if you have some idea i would be pleased…

VoiceofEnki said:

Yes, this is the truth. I never meant to imply anything other than this. But it is also true that both people are agreeing to it.

I have a question about this. If I agree with a Demon for him/her to be my Guardian, can their astrological degrees/planet be found in my birth chart placements, or can it be found in my birth chart? Can a birth chart show things like this?

We all are there between lives. Before you went into the body you are in now, you were living with the gods for some years. So it's not really about if you were some advanced person and got to be there. It is more about do you remember any of it.

There are large rooms where large groups of gods all sit together and do group rituals together every day. Meditations, yoga, RTRs, everything like these.

There are large feast meals. But I don't know if that was every day or on holidays. I think when I saw this it was for a holiday.

This place like a large stone castle building. With large meeting rooms and dining rooms for the meditations and feasts. But also hundreds of smaller rooms where the gods live. And big court yard and garden areas. The stone walls and floors were not cold how stone usually is, the whole place was warm and comfortable.

I remember meeting and being intruduced to different gods but I didn't know who any of them were at that time. I remember Lerajie volunteering to be my guardian, and both of us had to agree with it. I remember meeting Set and Bathin.

I believe what you are saying is true. Many souls of this Path have been in hell in between different incarnations. Remembering the experience obviously needs one to have the level of accomplishing that and the desire too.

Visiting the place while incarnated is possible too. I have visited hell twice. My experience was good, especially because of the treatment i received. I met a few human souls of my race inhabiting the place, they showered me with praise. And some few things i wouldn't wanna say.

I do feel that, most people have placed a high pedestal on all matters spiritual and think of it as an attainable thing. I do believe you, i do believe that you had seen gods in hell, meditating and in feasts. Because gods were beings like us who evolved. When one talks of gods they dont have to necessarily mean the most powerful ones (who its obviously a privilege to meet), there so many other beings advancing in the universe.

All these spiritual experiences are real. Don't let anyone make you doubt yourself. We are NOT all on the SAME spiritual level.

Kavya Shukra said:
VoiceofEnki said:

I have a question about this. If I agree with a Demon for him/her to be my Guardian, can their astrological degrees/planet be found in my birth chart placements, or can it be found in my birth chart? Can a birth chart show things like this?

I might not be so knowledgeable about Guardian demons but the things i know i will share. A guardian demon is an advanced being handed with the task of guiding and helping you through your advancement as you incarnate.

Its basically a relationship with a higher being where they would act as your teacher and even protector during dangerous unknown times to you. And so planets do play a part in relationships we form with different people in our lifes. Hence i would like to believe that the being will be of somewhat in sync with you.

But advanced beings have their ways and aren't limited to that alone. And so there might also be so many other reasons for a being to be your guide, maybe just depending in the level of your soul advancement and so forth.

And also it doesn't mean that we only have these beings to relate to as we experience life. Souls can be guided by different demons during a lifetime. Although i believe one demon will be prominent and the main.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back