Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can HPs Make Mistakes?

sublimestatanist

This is a difficult question I'm having to face.

The research I've done since 2020 regarding viruses has revealed to me that virology itself is something questionable and a large reason for the 'flu' is lack of Vitamin D from the sun and prolonged exposure to cold. I don't know what it's like in warmer countries but here winter is almost like a sea of leprosy.

The other thing I've found is that the virus has never been fully isolated or purified and it's pathogenicity wasn't verified using Koch's Postulates.

The 'isolation' was done in vitro (outside any living organism) combining green monkey kidney cells with antibiotics among other things. This results in cytokinesis and the "viruses" seen under a microscope are thus more likely to be exosomes, which in appearance are identical to (alleged) viruses.

They took these and tested them using the PCR test, looking for a certain genetic code. This test can be used on rocks and you could eventually find what you're looking for because of the number of cycles they use (30 and above).

Whether one believes in viruses or not I think it's of little consequence. I tend to be very black and white about things and I shouldn't question our teachers' validity because of it. Bias is really a pain but this is a part of being human I guess.

I also mean no disrespect to our teachers whatsoever. They know more about history and religion than I may ever know and I have the utmost respect, gratitude and admiration towards them. This is just a thought/feeling I felt I needed to get off my chest.

sublimestatanist said:

Sure. Anyone can be wrong. It is just that an advanced person is less likely to be wrong, especially in an area that they have studied or practiced in directly.

An advanced person may also be able to understand something more quickly than another person, but this does not immediately make up for a large gap in knowledge.

HPS Maxine could not tell you the best plumbing arrangement for your house, for example, but she could probably sense and learn it pretty quickly if she applied herself to it.

I'm not sure how this Vitamin D information is relevant, but if you think you were given bad information, then the same thing applies here. To my knowledge, none of the clergy is a Vitamin D researcher. However, HPS Maxine has knowledge and experience doing energy healing, which would make the manipulation of Vitamin D pretty irrelevant, in comparison.

Nobody has infinite time to spend learning everything, so we have to do our best. The work of HPS Maxine helps advance all people, including those who will bring truth to the field of Vitamin D or viruses. That is why we follow her.

sublimestatanist said:

Many organisms cannot be readily grown in cultures. Moreover, the association between infectious agent and disease is not always a simple single agent deterministic association but could be more complex — infections could be present without causing disease or may not be the only (or necessary cause) of a disease. In addition to infection, it may require other factors such as host risk factors to cause disease.

Modern concepts in microbial pathogenesis cannot be examined using Koch's postulates, including viruses (which are obligate intracellular parasites) and asymptomatic carriers. They have largely been supplanted by other criteria such as the Bradford Hill criteria for infectious disease causality in modern public health, and Falkow's criteria for microbial pathogenesis.

After the Fall Equinox, The Northern Hemisphere starts slowly to tilt and points away from the Sun, resulting in fewer hours of sunshine, thus shorter days. The lack of sunshine and darker days results in colder weather. Cold weather and dry air lower immune system response levels. Dry winter air makes it challenging for your body to fight off infection. Dryer air lacking humidity allows the flu virus to spread more easily, and since we're also heating our homes to stay warm in the winter, this dries the air even more.

The prolonged dark-hours, cold weather and fully clothed bodies to stay warm inhibits most people from direct sunlight exposure on their skin. This is problematic in regards to generating vitamin D. Most people who lives on the Northern Hemisphere, especially the Far North such as Scandinavia, would benefit to take Vitamin D as a supplement. Some food source of vitamin D also include eggs, milk, butter, mushrooms, red meat, fatty fish, and cod liver oil.

The active form of vitamin D tempers the damaging inflammatory response of some white blood cells, while it also boosts immune cells' production of microbe-fighting proteins against bacteria and viruses. Vitamin D is essential for bone health as well as muscle and nerve functions. The lack of Vitamin D results in frequent infections and illnesses, slow wound healing, fatigue, bone and joint pain, muscle weakness, and depression.

Including to Vitamin D deficiency due to prolonged dark-hours, people tend to consume less Vitamin C during winter. This is because people tend to cook the food containing Vitamin C at high temperatures during winter. Water-soluble vitamins such as Vitamin C and B Vitamins are easily destroyed by cooking. To preserve the vitamin C content, vegetables should not be overcooked and little cooking water should be used. However, steam cooking is good. Major sources of Vitamin C include potatoes, dark leafy vegetables, tomatoes, peppers, citrus fruits, kiwi fruit, cranberries, broccoli, strawberries, and many other fruits and vegetables.

Vitamin C is a critical micronutrient. It contributes to your immune defense system by supporting multiple cellular functions of your body's adaptive immune systems. Being an antioxidant, it can also fight free radicals in the body, thereby decreasing inflammation and boosting immunity. The lack of Vitamin C results in poor sleep health, reduced concentration, fatigue, depression, connective tissue defects, easy bruising and bleeding, infections and illnesses.

With the above said, I do believe viruses exists and that the winter among other things are only co-factors that contributes to sickness.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=399815 time=1668589714 user_id=21286]
sublimestatanist said:

Sure. Anyone can be wrong. It is just that an advanced person is less likely to be wrong, especially in an area that they have studied or practiced in directly.

An advanced person may also be able to understand something more quickly than another person, but this does not immediately make up for a large gap in knowledge.

HPS Maxine could not tell you the best plumbing arrangement for your house, for example, but she could probably sense and learn it pretty quickly if she applied herself to it.

I'm not sure how this Vitamin D information is relevant, but if you think you were given bad information, then the same thing applies here. To my knowledge, none of the clergy is a Vitamin D researcher. However, HPS Maxine has knowledge and experience doing energy healing, which would make the manipulation of Vitamin D pretty irrelevant, in comparison.

Nobody has infinite time to spend learning everything, so we have to do our best. The work of HPS Maxine helps advance all people, including those who will bring truth to the field of Vitamin D or viruses. That is why we follow her.

Thank you Blitzkreig! This has helped a lot and I apologize for my childish thinking there. Now that I think of it an advanced person would also probably be less likely to put focus on something that has little or no practicality or relevance in the grand scheme of things. Whether the virus exists or not, this doesn't change that said virus is used as a weapon of fear and it doesn't change the fact that unjabbed people aren't dying in mass numbers.

I should put my focus more on history and spiritual research for a while and worry less about trying to learn science. Greek philosophy should be a good starting point.

Oh, the Vitamin D thing was more or less an anecdote I conflated winter sickness to (due to lack of sun). I think this adds to the idea of viruses and gives people reason to go to doctors for things like vaccines, which make them more sick. I'm at this point where I think viruses as a whole are a scam started largely in part by James D Rockefeller in order to further push the concept of germ theory in place of terrain theory. I could be wrong but it's all very compelling to me.

I've also been really bothered lately how humanity has been lied to in so many ways. I'll keep up my RTRs and try not to worry about things too much. I care deeply about the human race yet most of the human race (excluding our SS ranks/members) is beyond stupid and brainwashed. Yet even more ironic is I don't think of myself as all that bright either. I think for that I should try to be more optimistic and continue seeking and fostering the positive aspects in myself and others, even if things might not change in this lifetime.

We sure have a difficult road on this path but I'm beyond lucky Satan led me to here. Thanks again for your words of wisdom.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
sublimestatanist said:

(A little off topic) the Rockefeller family is Jewish and I'm finding they are completely behind virology and the medical system. I've been a little overly skeptical because of this but seriously, Jews are behind so much it's crazy and I'm learning more each day.

I just learned about two people: Jack Ruby (born a Polish Othodox Jew) and Lee Harry Oswald (a 100% Jew). One William Moses Kunstler (cunt-sler lol, a 100% Jewish lawyer) said in his Audiobook, My Life as a Radical Lawer, that Jack Ruby told him he killed Oswald (Kennedy's assassin) so that "they wouldn't incriminate the Jews."

These Jewish people are beyond insane! Wow. Killing their own for the larger image of the Jewish people. It's almost unreal but it's all there in the public domain, just like 9/11.

PS - I'm sorry for talking your ear off there... you probably know this stuff already lol. :lol:

Primal said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
sublimestatanist said:

I would be your local vitamin D expert because my pursuit in college is Exercise Science. This semester is extremely heavy on nutrition.

It was here that it was written that both physical sciences and spiritual sciences should be studied.

Maybe there is a place for me here. Maybe Lord Satan put me here for all you folks. I would be glad to fulfill that role... I just have to finish my semester first. It's been hell so far this time around.

That is so cool. Good on you for taking on such a noble pursuit. Our health is our most valuable possession after all; mental, spiritual and physical.

Now that I think of it that makes 3 things and 3 for some reason was always my favourite number. According to HPHCs lovely post (linked here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=74710&hilit=numbers+and+their+meanings ),
3 = Spirit, divinity, trine force, a perfect number, first union, divine/holy trinity, [Ea, Enlil, Anu - Poseidon, Zeus, Hades etc], trinity of the worlds.
I feel like it might also have something to do with manifestation/creation (like number 2) but I'm not too sure. It seems very common in nature to me too and it's also represented in the egg of life, which represents new life, rebirth and fertility.

Your posts are always pleasing to read. Keep up the good work on yourself brother. TBH I have almost no formal education but nutrition is a bit of an obsession I've had for years, even though I struggle with understanding biology and things like the Krebs cycle. Hopefully I'll get there some day.

Darkpagan666 said:
sublimestatanist said:

Many organisms cannot be readily grown in cultures. Moreover, the association between infectious agent and disease is not always a simple single agent deterministic association but could be more complex — infections could be present without causing disease or may not be the only (or necessary cause) of a disease. In addition to infection, it may require other factors such as host risk factors to cause disease.

Modern concepts in microbial pathogenesis cannot be examined using Koch's postulates, including viruses (which are obligate intracellular parasites) and asymptomatic carriers. They have largely been supplanted by other criteria such as the Bradford Hill criteria for infectious disease causality in modern public health, and Falkow's criteria for microbial pathogenesis.

After the Fall Equinox, The Northern Hemisphere starts slowly to tilt and points away from the Sun, resulting in fewer hours of sunshine, thus shorter days. The lack of sunshine and darker days results in colder weather. Cold weather and dry air lower immune system response levels. Dry winter air makes it challenging for your body to fight off infection. Dryer air lacking humidity allows the flu virus to spread more easily, and since we're also heating our homes to stay warm in the winter, this dries the air even more.

The prolonged dark-hours, cold weather and fully clothed bodies to stay warm inhibits most people from direct sunlight exposure on their skin. This is problematic in regards to generating vitamin D. Most people who lives on the Northern Hemisphere, especially the Far North such as Scandinavia, would benefit to take Vitamin D as a supplement. Some food source of vitamin D also include eggs, milk, butter, mushrooms, red meat, fatty fish, and cod liver oil.

The active form of vitamin D tempers the damaging inflammatory response of some white blood cells, while it also boosts immune cells' production of microbe-fighting proteins against bacteria and viruses. Vitamin D is essential for bone health as well as muscle and nerve functions. The lack of Vitamin D results in frequent infections and illnesses, slow wound healing, fatigue, bone and joint pain, muscle weakness, and depression.

Including to Vitamin D deficiency due to prolonged dark-hours, people tend to consume less Vitamin C during winter. This is because people tend to cook the food containing Vitamin C at high temperatures during winter. Water-soluble vitamins such as Vitamin C and B Vitamins are easily destroyed by cooking. To preserve the vitamin C content, vegetables should not be overcooked and little cooking water should be used. However, steam cooking is good. Major sources of Vitamin C include potatoes, dark leafy vegetables, tomatoes, peppers, citrus fruits, kiwi fruit, cranberries, broccoli, strawberries, and many other fruits and vegetables.

Vitamin C is a critical micronutrient. It contributes to your immune defense system by supporting multiple cellular functions of your body's adaptive immune systems. Being an antioxidant, it can also fight free radicals in the body, thereby decreasing inflammation and boosting immunity. The lack of Vitamin C results in poor sleep health, reduced concentration, fatigue, depression, connective tissue defects, easy bruising and bleeding, infections and illnesses.

With the above said, I do believe viruses exists and that the winter among other things are only co-factors that contributes to sickness.

Beautiful post. This was very informative and it really helped me base where science is right now in terms of the study of pathogens. I will look into that more. I've been finding an interest in the older methodologies of isolation/verification/pathogenicity and I've been trying to follow some of Andrew Kaufman's research, which is kind of an uphill battle lol. You learn one thing and it turns into and endless sea of information. I did learn that (Wikipedia) "In March 1922, Thomas D Rivers headed the infectious disease ward at the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research and became the institute's director in June 1937."

Oddly his processes seemed more in-depth that Koch's. I like that he specified using filtration, which measures at 1 micron (or 1 millionth of a meter). I'm still kind of wandering in the dark regarding this stuff but it sure fascinates me. (PS - here's a screenshot of the different protocols/steps in these two methodologies, credited to one of Andrew Kaufman's videos):

Koch-s-Postuates-vs-Thomas-Milton-Rivers-1937.jpg

Yes, you are so right on the vital role of Vitamin D and C on immunity. I've been taking D3 drops and consuming dairy, eggs, salmon and (to a smaller level of significance) getting vitamin D from nuts and seeds. I also eat anywhere from 5 to 10 (30-gram) servings of vegetables with my meals and take Thorn's Elite multivitamins. I've been a little overkill about nutrition (I like using cronometer for tracking values) and mostly do light exercise, though I could work on sleep more and doing more HIIT exercises.

It's a difficult balance this perfect health thing but it is achievable. I need a bit of self discipline sometimes... I might try the library for books and get blue light glasses while setting time caps on research. The world is almost too interesting a place sometimes.

Viruses absolutely exist and the flu is not just caused by viruses. Virus denial is about as grounded in reality as atomic bomb denial, veganism and flat earth, designed to link one back into the enemy paradigm of science being totally fake and where the nazarene knows all the answers.

Contrary to Bitchute, people are NOT just deficient in Vitamin D, a lot of this winter deficiency applies to dark-skinned people in the Northern Hemisphere, the malnourished who never eat sources of Vitamin D or people who don't go outside.

People are highly deficient in magnesium (48 percent have a deficiency, this mineral is responsible for 10,000 biological processes and 300 enzyme reactions!!), calcium (only 15 percent of people eat the required amount), in Vitamin K2 MK4 (phylloquinone is injected into American babies suffering from VKDB because plant forms of Vitamin K never pass through the placenta, only animal-derived forms that are barely if ever part of the modern diet do), in Vitamin B12, in Vitamin A, in folate and a wide variety of other things because their diets are inadequate and full of fast food or diet/lifestyle trash.

These are all best absorbed through FOOD, not synthetic formulations.

On top of that, extreme numbers of people are now old (the average White American is 57). Even more are obese, many are diabetic and even more are pre-diabetic. Even with convid the enemy couldn't hide the fact the modified virus killed elderly people and obese people, not people in 'the prime of their life', but have now reverted back to their 'body positive' pro-fat bullshit. All of this is a recipe for disaster virally speaking.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
Now, as for STD's they are very, very FEW in comparison to the diseases we can get from breathing, touching surfaces that have germs and bacteria; viruses, eating food that was handled by an infected person, getting chilled [YES- GETTING CHILLED WEAKENS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM, EVEN THOUGH THE JEWISH RUN MEDICAL PROFESSION TRIES TO CONVINCE PEOPLE DIFFERENT FOR THEIR OWN NEFARIOUS REASONS!], the current swine flu epidemic has already taken lives and is deadly. Obviously this virus is not transmitted sexually.

And no, HP Cobra and HPS Maxine are not wrong.

Terrain theory and 'bodily equilibrium' are only remotely valid when one is spiritually protected which extends into energetic biological protection from nasties like this. Even with this, though, you need adequate nutrition and care. Anyone outside of this (99.9999 percent of people) can be subjected to basically anything.

Yes, viruses come in a bundle with curses and other karmic problems like all diseases, infectious or not. The Black Plague is a good example of this as it was supercharged by the enemy programs and people had zero protection.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back