Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Black Noticing

Nameless One

Kanye West, Kyrie Irving, Dave Chapelle and others are red-pilling black people about jews in droves. Several black people said they didn't care about jews before, but after seeing how much power and influence they had in getting Kanye and Kyrie cancelled and censored, they started to hate them. There's also this:

da1d9dcf0c5b1ff5.jpg

Every race is turning against the jews. This is becoming a reality.

Nameless One said:

For context:

>This is Isaiah Jackson, he was a black CoinDesk affiliate
>He noticed that everyone behind the FTX collapse was jewish
>He posted that on Twitter
>After 3 hours, CoinDesk cancelled him
>Lots of (mostly black) people supported his calling out the jews, they stood out against CoinDesk and he redpilled even more people by this

https://www.unz.com/aanglin/kanye-was-right-black-coindesk-journalist-fired-for-noticing-that-everyone-at-ftx-was-jew/
http://www.renegadetribune.com/black-coindesk-affiliate-has-contract-terminated-for-criticizing-jewish-power/

The twitter is a very fertile ground for spreading our cause at the moment.

I made an account sharing data about the Jewish privilege, their overrepresentation and their mafia behavior in general. Mostly raw data with a bit of overexeggarated commentary from me, but nothing "extreme" so I won't be linked to the people who openly sport Swastikas on their profile pictures, because then you lose the credibility in the eyes of the NPCs.

I made it on Saturday and at the current rate I'll have more than a hundred followers before the week's over. Since Elon's takeover, most of the Kike police is over since I did get notified that someone reported my tweets multiple times, but apparently I'm not violating any rules.

People should be posting in their comment sections" jews are a race"an post how the reptilian jews have to take a dna test to prove that they are full reptilian jew,not to mention the book that says how the jews were responsible for the slave trade,that will make the reptilian jews reeeeeeeeeeee up a storm

"May the jewish karma return to them amplified"

Blacks, when fully awakened, will wreak havoc on Jews. I can't wait for it to manifest... :D

Nameless One said:
Kanye West, Kyrie Irving, Dave Chapelle and others are red-pilling black people about jews in droves. Several black people said they didn't care about jews before, but after seeing how much power and influence they had in getting Kanye and Kyrie cancelled and censored, they started to hate them. There's also this:

da1d9dcf0c5b1ff5.jpg

Every race is turning against the jews. This is becoming a reality.

Excellent.

Henu the Great said:
Blacks, when fully awakened, will wreak havoc on Jews. I can't wait for it to manifest... :D

Funny we haven't even done the [E.R.A.R.s] yet. Enhanced Race Awakening Rituals.

Been a long road since 2013 when JoS first started to do RA(88/99).

Gear88 said:
Henu the Great said:

Funny we haven't even done the [E.R.A.R.s] yet. Enhanced Race Awakening Rituals.

Maybe somehow the RTR's are taking care of it in some way,all I can say is thank Satan for the RTR's

The kike-owned media loves to push cancerous music that glorifies all kinds of degenerate behaviour, such as drug taking, drug dealing, and murder. Gangster rap in particular is notorious for this, so it's going to very interesting to see what happens when blacks realise that kikes are the ones responsible for pushing music that glorifies thug culture. A lot of whites are also reluctant to criticise kikes, because the latter exploit the former's misplaced guilt over the Holohoax. I notice though that blacks are less likely to care about the Holohoax, because according to kikes that was committed by whites, so it therefore has nothing to do with blacks.

Gear88 said:
Henu the Great said:

The magick Jews have been utilizing has been wrecked to almost to the point of wreckage, if not already. Race awakening rituals would be icing on the cake, but would not necessarily adress the root of the issue.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back