Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Get fucked?

Sundara

Expressing anger is more beneficial than negative in 99% of cases. In relationships, you should be able to when you’re close, express anger in a positive and maybe sometimes even not so positive way. It’s more loving to say get fucked or you’re an idiot than to manipulate and cause anything more serious than words. If all you have in the moment is saying get fucked, then you should say it. Or if someone says it to you, you can have a lighthearted response and take it as a joke and not the end of the world. I got a therapist just to be able to talk and see where I’m actually at with things. We got into the anger topic finally and he said if you think about it there really is no harm in any of this. The only reason we don’t scream in public are because of the opinions of other people. But what if that didn’t matter? We consider it bad, and therefore retain these emotions that are beneficial for us. Maxine already said anger is essential to mental health, and it is. Most of the time if anger can be let out as a joke or not taken so seriously then two people move on and become closer. Who actually wants to be nice all the time, and bland or granola? Or dead serious? He also said why feel bad if you do step over the line, it’s still justified. This isn’t an emotion reserved just for people who have a negative advantage over you and use you. Fuck those people, for your own benefit. Don’t people please. On that note I’m now blessed to be in an environment where we tell each other to get fucked in a light hearted way pretty much daily and other insults. It’s actually fun. Don’t take it so hard. It’s actually astonishing how many people can’t handle that type of humor. Obviously expressing things directly and blatantly is better than nothing, the more clear and positively portrayed the better. But if all you have is something a bit low, it’s whatever. The strong won’t take it so hard. The people with problems of self-hatred will. So don’t hate yourself in any way, or any emotion you have. And if someone doesn’t take your anger well don’t bend over backwards to fix it or put too much blame on yourself. There are people that try to put their hooks in others through manipulative means to very high degrees. It’s usually someone too close who survival has depended on. The longer you let abuse go on, the worse it gets. When you’re in an independent position and have these healing realizations, those people lose all power over you. This guy who has been helpful actually said if someone takes something minor very wrong it’s more likely that it’s their problem and not the others.

I tried to put a filter on myself because of perceived consequences, they’re all false and of less importance than actual growth as people. There’s that saying “it’s always the quiet ones” who are like time bombs. Start now and don’t be afraid of yourself. Go to a gym and punch some things, make a joke with someone and tell them to get fucked.

Actually let it your shit out. Stop living in fear. It’s over. It’s our time. Jews are terrified of gentiles being direct, honest, healthy and nonchalant to their threats nor do they want anyone to live. I want that for everyone and myself.

Right after the ritual for Valefor, I was hired in a place, unbeknownst to me for months, that the owner has made quite the headlines for being a nazi. And not one actual consequence hit. He just kept doing his thing and business is booming. These perceived consequences for being honest are only given by others who are afraid, mainly the media. We get to call Jews pieces of crap all day to whoever we want and I’m not getting the boot because someone is afraid of muh reputation. It’s not something I really want to talk about and base my life around constantly and maybe I’ll work on muh reputation to appease some crowd some other time.

Life is good. You create your reality, so if you perceive only the fear and lack of acceptance around you that’s all you’ll find. If you wind up making headlines for something either positive or negative it’s only as big of a deal and as life ruining as you make it. Don’t let the b/s hold who you are back or let it affect you for your own sake. Jews don’t need to be a concern in your life.

Be resilient to the envy of those who are resentful over your free spirit in all places.

So, get fucked…

In a happy healthy positive way of course :lol:

Yeah, except not everyone lives in a place where they can run their mouths without consequence. In fact, it's not even supposed to be that way in the places that do have free speech laws. Free speech is supposed to be for those who can back it up with their fists. But these days degenerates get to have double standards with their own free speech and also freedom from consequence. So yeah, you can go around being a dick to people and venting your crap on them for no reason, but people are going to hate you for it. Treat others with kindness and you'll be better received. And remember, not everyone is going to put up with abuse so one should be careful about the enemies they go around making...

Sundara said:
Expressing anger is more beneficial than negative in 99% of cases. In relationships, you should be able to when you’re close, express anger in a positive and maybe sometimes even not so positive way. It’s more loving to say get fucked or you’re an idiot than to manipulate and cause anything more serious than words. If all you have in the moment is saying get fucked, then you should say it. Or if someone says it to you, you can have a lighthearted response and take it as a joke and not the end of the world. I got a therapist just to be able to talk and see where I’m actually at with things. We got into the anger topic finally and he said if you think about it there really is no harm in any of this. The only reason we don’t scream in public are because of the opinions of other people. But what if that didn’t matter? We consider it bad, and therefore retain these emotions that are beneficial for us. Maxine already said anger is essential to mental health, and it is. Most of the time if anger can be let out as a joke or not taken so seriously then two people move on and become closer. Who actually wants to be nice all the time, and bland or granola? Or dead serious? He also said why feel bad if you do step over the line, it’s still justified. This isn’t an emotion reserved just for people who have a negative advantage over you and use you. Fuck those people, for your own benefit. Don’t people please. On that note I’m now blessed to be in an environment where we tell each other to get fucked in a light hearted way pretty much daily and other insults. It’s actually fun. Don’t take it so hard. It’s actually astonishing how many people can’t handle that type of humor. Obviously expressing things directly and blatantly is better than nothing, the more clear and positively portrayed the better. But if all you have is something a bit low, it’s whatever. The strong won’t take it so hard. The people with problems of self-hatred will. So don’t hate yourself in any way, or any emotion you have. And if someone doesn’t take your anger well don’t bend over backwards to fix it or put too much blame on yourself. There are people that try to put their hooks in others through manipulative means to very high degrees. It’s usually someone too close who survival has depended on. The longer you let abuse go on, the worse it gets. When you’re in an independent position and have these healing realizations, those people lose all power over you. This guy who has been helpful actually said if someone takes something minor very wrong it’s more likely that it’s their problem and not the others.

I tried to put a filter on myself because of perceived consequences, they’re all false and of less importance than actual growth as people. There’s that saying “it’s always the quiet ones” who are like time bombs. Start now and don’t be afraid of yourself. Go to a gym and punch some things, make a joke with someone and tell them to get fucked.

Actually let it your shit out. Stop living in fear. It’s over. It’s our time. Jews are terrified of gentiles being direct, honest, healthy and nonchalant to their threats nor do they want anyone to live. I want that for everyone and myself.

Right after the ritual for Valefor, I was hired in a place, unbeknownst to me for months, that the owner has made quite the headlines for being a nazi. And not one actual consequence hit. He just kept doing his thing and business is booming. These perceived consequences for being honest are only given by others who are afraid, mainly the media. We get to call Jews pieces of crap all day to whoever we want and I’m not getting the boot because someone is afraid of muh reputation. It’s not something I really want to talk about and base my life around constantly and maybe I’ll work on muh reputation to appease some crowd some other time.

Life is good. You create your reality, so if you perceive only the fear and lack of acceptance around you that’s all you’ll find. If you wind up making headlines for something either positive or negative it’s only as big of a deal and as life ruining as you make it. Don’t let the b/s hold who you are back or let it affect you for your own sake. Jews don’t need to be a concern in your life.

Be resilient to the envy of those who are resentful over your free spirit in all places.

So, get fucked…

stay faithful to your family and husband! You'll be glad you did! My ex regrets leaving me! I'm famous ASF . Anyway.. good luck on raising family! You and your husband need to talk how to pay for y'all's future kid.
This world very violent now. That's why I hide out..

I think this is good for people who might have trouble standing up for themselves due to a difficult upbringing

Is that so? Get fucked then. I remember you flipping out on me for calling out a Jew.

956GOD said:
Sundara said:

So, get fucked…

stay faithful to your family and husband! You'll be glad you did! My ex regrets leaving me! I'm famous ASF . Anyway.. good luck on raising family! You and your husband need to talk how to pay for y'all's future kid.
This world very violent now. That's why I hide out..

Sometimes fucking off is the best option to keep the peace in your life . 😂

Henu the Great said:
Is that so? Get fucked then. I remember you flipping out on me for calling out a Jew.

Get fucked, then, again X2 :lol:

Wow, what an ingrate. Wasting your time making stories about people and calling everyone here whom you don't know drug users and insulting the whole community. You don't know anyone here, you haven't gotten to know us, and you wouldn't know a thing about how Maxine and Hooded Cobra have touched our lives and helped us to improve as people. You can't appreciate the value of knowledge and the knowledge and wisdom they have shared, nor the countless pearls of wisdom we have all shared together as a community in one place, or how we have all helped each other grow as well. You know nothing about any of us, and you know nothing about the Gods. For all I know, most of your confused message of betrayal and blasphemy is just projection and you are the one on drugs, and you are clearly the one who is out of your mind.

Get fucked then. You don't deserve to have such a beautiful Sanskrit word for a username, or any Sanskrit word for that matter. You're in the wrong place.

Woodlandman said:
Jack said:
Aquarius said:
Extremely low skill at manipulation. 2/10

The way this dude writes is like he's on acid, lmao.

I am better than this. I will now try to work on my inner “enemy”, but to be completely transparent - I think if most people think they are better than that at their core they are sorely mistaken. That is also behavior that is “en masse” and to understand that is important, at least for me. Disregard what was said verbatim, it makes very little sense. But if anyone does gain something from it, that is great. This has been for me to learn from.

Sundara said:
Woodlandman said:
Jack said:
Extremely low skill at manipulation. 2/10

I am better than this. I will now try to work on my inner “enemy”, but to be completely transparent - I think if most people think they are better than that at their core they are sorely mistaken. That is also behavior that is “en masse” and to understand that is important, at least for me. Disregard what was said verbatim, it makes very little sense. But if anyone does gain something from it, that is great. This has been for me to learn from.

Ok, I understand that yo want to turn out a new leaf, but only try doing something funny again, you rascal .

Woodlandman said:
Sundara said:
Woodlandman said:

Ok, I understand that yo want to turn out a new leaf, but only try doing something funny again, you rascal .

Well. It is just best to step back an observe even own experiences without taking it so harshly. Some others can be more detrimental than good but I’m not complaining too hard. This platform allowed me to observe myself and the things I have believed with some better clarity in a safer way than having said than anywhere else. And to better understand how to manage what is going on in my actual life with others I care most about. Albeit it’s a very odd but if I didn’t care greatly about the gods and this life, plus those who I’ve been closest to for better or worse, my time would’ve been wasted. I’m not someone who gives up. But I think some self respect and higher self acceptance is definitely in order for Aryans. Why would I have put myself in certain positions that I don’t belong in… or have shared things that are too personal. Like a casualty which I don’t think I ever will be. I’m better off doing what I need. I’m not exactly “turning a new leaf” as if change is like some kind of hardened criminal who found Jesus in jail either. I don’t promise anything specific. I do know I have not cared enough about my own self. I don’t know perfectly who I owe that to. But I think learning that is to know that I don’t owe someone something just because they are a decent person. It’s not about owing, debts, praising or shaming, just being our best selves whatever that looks like to us.

And yeah, brother sister call me whatever guys, and whatever names. It’s not like it matters that much or even my words. I’m not too picky or emotionally invested. I have not done anything for anyone here - not that I know of. It isn’t good to be too honorably self sacrificing or feeling of everything, or delusional or to pursue supposed justice on absolutely everything… but if this is in someones nature…

Sundara said:

I don't think this is as much about crushing someone who may have had a moment of weakness as much as figuring out how you reached the conclusions you had expressed in the texts. To me, it looks like not only did you have serious problems with the clergy of JoS, but you also supporting some sort of overthrow or other power shift.

So it is only natural that people may assume bad things about you and be demanding of an explanation. Without addressing any allegations of disloyalty, then that will make your image fall even further.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=401070 time=1669086020 user_id=21286]
Sundara said:

I don't think this is as much about crushing someone who may have had a moment of weakness as much as figuring out how you reached the conclusions you had expressed in the texts. To me, it looks like not only did you have serious problems with the clergy of JoS, but you also supporting some sort of overthrow or other power shift.

So it is only natural that people may assume bad things about you and be demanding of an explanation. Without addressing any allegations of disloyalty, then that will make your image fall even further.

Skimming over those messages leads me to feel this Sundara is either extremely mentally unwell and delusional, possibly traitorous and or Jewish.

If not any of that, they have been thoroughly brainwashed by enemy groups and jews seeking to infiltrate the Joy of Satan, albeit extremely poorly and basically retarded in their attempts.

While I'm the last person to come to these conclusions, and I often stay out of mentioning things regarding insane online people most of the time... but what in the ACTUAL FUCK was those messages?

I could barely wrap my head around what was being said there. It was just absolutely absurd and entirely cancerous, for every sentence it just got more insane to levels over 9000.

Hopefully if Sundara is by slim chance a Gentile who wants to advance, I sure hope they get their shit together. This is like Kai Purr level writing and it's just unsettling to read it to be honest.

I am absolutely appalled at what I see.

serpentwalker666 said:

Unfortunately even when somebody proves that they are a direct enemy against all of us, admit to being an infiltrator, and show everybody that they are insane. It looks bad only for a few minutes. Then if the enemy gives one little fake apology, you will have people here immediately defending and embracing the person.

"I'm sorry that you all saw my secret messages that I didn't intend for you to ever see. The messages where I admit to being an absolute enemy and infiltrator. But what a coincidence that 5 minutes after you saw those messages I changed my mind and for the last 2 days I'm actually not your enemy anymore."
And people believe it. :?:

Ol argedco luciftias said:
serpentwalker666 said:

Unfortunately even when somebody proves that they are a direct enemy against all of us, admit to being an infiltrator, and show everybody that they are insane. It looks bad only for a few minutes. Then if the enemy gives one little fake apology, you will have people here immediately defending and embracing the person.

"I'm sorry that you all saw my secret messages that I didn't intend for you to ever see. The messages where I admit to being an absolute enemy and infiltrator. But what a coincidence that 5 minutes after you saw those messages I changed my mind and for the last 2 days I'm actually not your enemy anymore."
She's probably went haywire knowing that all of her years posing as a SS were totally made useless because she exposed herself like a RTR influenced jew. The little shit :lol:

I'm going to pretend I didn't see this topic after I reply, because its such a wtf moment.

Its sad to see people that have been here for years suddenly lose their shit and say all this type of nonsense. Some people need to Unfuck themselves.
I've been a member of JoS since 2015, wish I would have found it sooner but oh well. I've seen a lot of members come and go, and a lot of members get exposed as jews or trolls. But for the people who have been here for years and are always talking to each other on the forums and through email, and you meditate, talk to and have experiences with Satan and the Gods, its hard to believe that some people get so stupid sometimes and have these types of conversations and say these kinds of things.
This type of shit is more than likely psychic attacks by enemy entities, mainly greys, as they dwell on this type of negativity, uncertainty, and negative emotions. Its what they feed on.

I've been beaten down by life so many times I've just felt like giving up, but I never did. All of this shit that I go through - everyone in the world is dumb, unhinged, unstable, and full of nothing but jealousy and hate for everyone else, seemingly nobody really cares for each other, everyone is trying to be better than everyone else, richer than everyone else, more popular than everyone else, a world where random Webcam whores are making into the multiples of 8-digit yearly income, a world where Incel losers that cant get their dick wet want to genocide everyone around them, a world where transgenderism is out of control - I'm done with it.

Society has been programmed by the enemy to act this way, and on top of it all we're also at the end of the age of Pisces and because of that people are going to be acting retarded and doing stupid shit. This is a critical point in time for humanity on the earth and the next few years will either make you or break you. Some of us have already broken and given up. Some are in the process of breaking. I was already broken but thankfully Jupiter and Pluto had other plans for me, and I took advantage of it.

I can't believe that someone who has been here for this amount of time and had so many positive conversations with other members on the forums would suddenly go apeshit and say those kind of things about Maxine, and even say that the squares are bad, and say that the worst one to do, the Saturn square, is the best in some way. Which I'm not going to lie, Saturn is wicked as fuck, and other than restriction and misfortune, and all the negative things it rules over, Saturn also is the planet that causes one to have power and authority over other people (Think of a greed-driven Boss that just shits on and uses his employees to their detriment and for his own benefit. Basically sums up most of Saturn's type of energy/influence) - which is why the jews love using it so much, along with the numerology of 6. Using Saturn energies and not knowing exactly what you're doing will ruin you. Wouldn't recommend anyone below a high adept level to even mess with Saturn at all, and even at that level, I still wouldn't recommend it, and would recommend some type of alternative.

Within the last 2 months I feel like I've made more progress on this path than I have ever since I started. There's an inner feeling that I cant put into words. Its like I'm 'here' more, like I 'Exist more' or something weird like that. I feel like I'm glowing on the inside and I don't have that damned feeling of worry, hate, and jealousy of anyone anymore Those hurtful and negative emotions are fading and because of this I feel calm and truly at peace and I feel like I can really advance much easier and faster on this path. But I also have to deal with the world around me that keeps going to shit. The majority of people in the world right now are just programmed retarded borgs and the brutal truth is that most people won't survive when shit hits the fan.
"In the end the truth will come out and all will want to join, but It will be too late for them"
Either killed or spiritually fucked to the point of no return, many people wont come out of this war unscathed.

I'm starting to slowly enter into a new way of thinking I guess, a new state of mind and the way I think about a lot of things. This inner feeling that I have now feels permanent, and to be honest I don't mind if it is. And now that I feel this way and I look at the world around me where I see the stupidity and foolishness of average people and even some people here on the forums sometimes, constantly going back and forth arguing about mostly pointless stuff, acting strange and dumb, and stuck on such a low level of understanding that its mind blowing on how they allow these things effect them in the first place. Its even more mind blowing now realizing just how far I've come while looking down on this nonsense and negative shit that I used to live through, along with all the bad emotions and hurt that came with it.
So is this what real spiritual advancement feels like?

Gonna end the reply here before it turns into a giant story or something. This topic has permanently raised an eyebrow for me when it comes to reading Sundara's posts, and it should be that way for the rest of us. Its pretty much the same way Azorm & Shael acted back when I was talking to Azorm through email. She constantly kept subtly asking me to show my face to her, which I never did, and I flat out told her I didn't want to at one point, and then she flipped out on me.

Slyscorpion, who I haven't seen on the forums in a while was also talking to Azorm through email, I learned this by reading his posts where he said he talked with Azorm through email.
He hasn't been on the forums in a while, so I'm guessing he was successfully brainwashed by Azorm, or he was a jew/ infiltrator himself. Because for some of you that don't know, Slyscorpion also used to go by the username Darkmonkey666 on the old forums and the old Yahoo groups, who has had a YouTube channel in the past that was full of Anti-JoS videos where he ranted about things like 'JoS is a Lie' and generic shit like that. He even made an 'apology' video for JoS too if I remember correctly. 'I mADe A MisTakE, pLeaSe AcCEpT mE BAcK iN' and some shit like that.
Whether or not he actually did just make a mistake and was just under enemy influences at the time doesn't mean that we should just allow people like this free reign on the forums and to walk free from the crimes and lies they have spread against JoS like some kind of Satanic Snowflake with a warm little apology to other members after they blatantly tried to manipulate and brainwash them and failed at doing so, and then got exposed in the process.

I'm reading this thread and wondering WHY THE ACTUAL FUCK everyone is being a fucking retarded Christian and forgiving this shit.
serpentwalker666 said:

serpentwalker666 said:

It will take time for some people to approach these type of situations correctly. Just my first thought here.

While I cannot understand how one could even defend this person at this point, I'm sure a few will like you mention.

But hey. Not my choice lol.

It's different if one is a gentile and works to change, however these types typically don't.

In this case specifically though, seems like a jew losing its mind. Or a very unhinged Gentile who's been brainwashed by jews.

Who knows. This type of stuff is insane.

Carvier said:
I'm reading this thread and wondering WHY THE ACTUAL FUCK everyone is being a fucking retarded Christian and forgiving this shit.
serpentwalker666 said:

Only one person has commented about giving a second chance, and that's their business on a personal level. They don't speak for everyone else, obviously.

Betelgeuse said:
I'm going to pretend I didn't see this topic after I reply, because its such a wtf moment.

Its sad to see people that have been here for years suddenly lose their shit and say all this type of nonsense. Some people need to Unfuck themselves.
I've been a member of JoS since 2015, wish I would have found it sooner but oh well. I've seen a lot of members come and go, and a lot of members get exposed as jews or trolls. But for the people who have been here for years and are always talking to each other on the forums and through email, and you meditate, talk to and have experiences with Satan and the Gods, its hard to believe that some people get so stupid sometimes and have these types of conversations and say these kinds of things.
This type of shit is more than likely psychic attacks by enemy entities, mainly greys, as they dwell on this type of negativity, uncertainty, and negative emotions. Its what they feed on.

I've been beaten down by life so many times I've just felt like giving up, but I never did. All of this shit that I go through - everyone in the world is dumb, unhinged, unstable, and full of nothing but jealousy and hate for everyone else, seemingly nobody really cares for each other, everyone is trying to be better than everyone else, richer than everyone else, more popular than everyone else, a world where random Webcam whores are making into the multiples of 8-digit yearly income, a world where Incel losers that cant get their dick wet want to genocide everyone around them, a world where transgenderism is out of control - I'm done with it.

Society has been programmed by the enemy to act this way, and on top of it all we're also at the end of the age of Pisces and because of that people are going to be acting retarded and doing stupid shit. This is a critical point in time for humanity on the earth and the next few years will either make you or break you. Some of us have already broken and given up. Some are in the process of breaking. I was already broken but thankfully Jupiter and Pluto had other plans for me, and I took advantage of it.

I can't believe that someone who has been here for this amount of time and had so many positive conversations with other members on the forums would suddenly go apeshit and say those kind of things about Maxine, and even say that the squares are bad, and say that the worst one to do, the Saturn square, is the best in some way. Which I'm not going to lie, Saturn is wicked as fuck, and other than restriction and misfortune, and all the negative things it rules over, Saturn also is the planet that causes one to have power and authority over other people (Think of a greed-driven Boss that just shits on and uses his employees to their detriment and for his own benefit. Basically sums up most of Saturn's type of energy/influence) - which is why the jews love using it so much, along with the numerology of 6. Using Saturn energies and not knowing exactly what you're doing will ruin you. Wouldn't recommend anyone below a high adept level to even mess with Saturn at all, and even at that level, I still wouldn't recommend it, and would recommend some type of alternative.

Within the last 2 months I feel like I've made more progress on this path than I have ever since I started. There's an inner feeling that I cant put into words. Its like I'm 'here' more, like I 'Exist more' or something weird like that. I feel like I'm glowing on the inside and I don't have that damned feeling of worry, hate, and jealousy of anyone anymore Those hurtful and negative emotions are fading and because of this I feel calm and truly at peace and I feel like I can really advance much easier and faster on this path. But I also have to deal with the world around me that keeps going to shit. The majority of people in the world right now are just programmed retarded borgs and the brutal truth is that most people won't survive when shit hits the fan.
"In the end the truth will come out and all will want to join, but It will be too late for them"
Either killed or spiritually fucked to the point of no return, many people wont come out of this war unscathed.

I'm starting to slowly enter into a new way of thinking I guess, a new state of mind and the way I think about a lot of things. This inner feeling that I have now feels permanent, and to be honest I don't mind if it is. And now that I feel this way and I look at the world around me where I see the stupidity and foolishness of average people and even some people here on the forums sometimes, constantly going back and forth arguing about mostly pointless stuff, acting strange and dumb, and stuck on such a low level of understanding that its mind blowing on how they allow these things effect them in the first place. Its even more mind blowing now realizing just how far I've come while looking down on this nonsense and negative shit that I used to live through, along with all the bad emotions and hurt that came with it.

Gonna end the reply here before it turns into a giant story or something. This topic has permanently raised an eyebrow for me when it comes to reading Sundara's posts, and it should be that way for the rest of us. Its pretty much the same way Azorm & Shael acted back when I was talking to Azorm through email. She constantly kept subtly asking me to show my face to her, which I never did, and I flat out told her I didn't want to at one point, and then she flipped out on me.

Slyscorpion, who I haven't seen on the forums in a while was also talking to Azorm through email, I learned this by reading his posts where he said he talked with Azorm through email.
He hasn't been on the forums in a while, so I'm guessing he was successfully brainwashed by Azorm, or he was a jew/ infiltrator himself. Because for some of you that don't know, Slyscorpion also used to go by the username Darkmonkey666 on the old forums and the old Yahoo groups, who has had a YouTube channel in the past that was full of Anti-JoS videos where he ranted about things like 'JoS is a Lie' and generic shit like that. He even made an 'apology' video for JoS too if I remember correctly. 'I mADe A MisTakE, pLeaSe AcCEpT mE BAcK iN' and some shit like that.
Whether or not he actually did just make a mistake and was just under enemy influences at the time doesn't mean that we should just allow people like this free reign on the forums and to walk free from the crimes and lies they have spread against JoS like some kind of Satanic Snowflake with a warm little apology to other members after they blatantly tried to manipulate and brainwash them and failed at doing so, and then got exposed in the process.

So that's why Slyscorpion hasn't been active anymore? That's sad.

Kavya Shukra said:
Betelgeuse said:

That's speculative, and what he said about Saturn is not fully accurate either.

Henu the Great said:
Kavya Shukra said:
Betelgeuse said:

I don't like calling people infiltrators/jews or anything like that, and I'm not outright calling anyone a jew or infiltrator. But we really can't trust most people on the forums these days with how much nonsense is being said between members via email. I don't like getting into arguments with other members. That's why you don't see me posting on popular and large topics that get like 80-100+ replies where people are debating different subjects and going back and forth at each other.

I know my explanation about Saturn isn't fully accurate. But I wouldn't say its fully inaccurate either. It was just my own personal speculation and wonder about Saturn's influence on people.

I'd like to imagine that a lot of old members like Aldrick Strickland and others who were here since pretty much the beginning have stopped posting because they took they're spiritual advancement to heart and dedicated most of their life and time to advance and probably have gotten close to, or already achieved godhead. I know that saying that they have achieved godhead already may be crazy, but if these people were already psychic and had spiritual abilities from the start, then its not too much of a stretch to say that they're probably at very high levels spiritually if they've dedicated the last decade or so to spiritual advancement.

Betelgeuse said:
I don't like calling people infiltrators/jews or anything like that, and I'm not outright calling anyone a jew or infiltrator. But we really can't trust most people on the forums these days with how much nonsense is being said between members via email. I don't like getting into arguments with other members. That's why you don't see me posting on popular and large topics that get like 80-100+ replies where people are debating different subjects and going back and forth at each other.

I know my explanation about Saturn isn't fully accurate. But I wouldn't say its fully inaccurate either. It was just my own personal speculation and wonder about Saturn's influence on people.

I'd like to imagine that a lot of old members like Aldrick Strickland and others who were here since pretty much the beginning have stopped posting because they took they're spiritual advancement to heart and dedicated most of their life and time to advance and probably have gotten close to, or already achieved godhead. I know that saying that they have achieved godhead already may be crazy, but if these people were already psychic and had spiritual abilities from the start, then its not too much of a stretch to say that they're probably at very high levels spiritually if they've dedicated the last decade or so to spiritual advancement.

Sly is fine. Aldrick, however, is not. Aldrick was outed as a Jew, based on those close to him, who also made up all sorts of lies or half-truths about himself and the Gods, both to myself and others. He also told me he had problems meditating consistently and so on, yet never knew how to fix this (add earth energy).

Our path is a group effort and so it is not a good thing for someone, especially an advanced person, to just totally disappear and take all their knowledge with them. Imagine if HPS Maxine did this, for example. That does not mean we can't take breaks from JoS or other warfare, but we cannot be totally isolated either.

Some communication and debate is necessary for learning, but you are correct that it is important to advance simultaneously. Time shouldn't be wasted on heated debates where people have obvious blockages or other obstacles to get through first.

----------------------

Saturn, like all energies, is beneficial in the right context. The only problem is that, being related to survival and grounding, it can have a tendency to generate stress as well. Sometimes this ends up well in the end (and Saturn does reward hard work), but other times it can be damaging, if no attempts were made to remedy this.

Doing what Saturn "wants" as well as staying clean, high energy, protected, and other advancement activities, will ensure a positive and useful outcome, both during a hard transit or a Saturn Square. One can most likely do multiple Sun Squares to help transmute this as well, even if the Sun is not in a normal sign.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=401801 time=1669422613 user_id=21286]
Betelgeuse said:

Sly is fine. Aldrick, however, is not. Aldrick was outed as a Jew (based on his behavior and pictures of him and his family) who also make up all sorts of lies or half-truths about himself and the Gods, both to myself and others. He also told me he had problems meditating consistently and so on, yet never knew how to fix this (add earth energy).

Our path is a group effort and so it is not a good thing for someone, especially an advanced person, to just totally disappear and take all their knowledge with them. Imagine if HPS Maxine did this, for example. That does not mean we can't take breaks from JoS or other warfare, but we cannot be totally isolated either.

Some communication and debate is necessary for learning, but you are correct that it is important to advance simultaneously. Time shouldn't be wasted on heated debates where people have obvious blockages or other obstacles to get through first.

----------------------

Saturn, like all energies, is beneficial in the right context. The only problem is that, being related to survival and grounding, it can have a tendency to generate stress as well. Sometimes this ends up well in the end (and Saturn does reward hard work), but other times it can be damaging, if no attempts were made to remedy this.

Doing what Saturn "wants" as well as staying clean, high energy, protected, and other advancement activities, will ensure a positive and useful outcome, both during a hard transit or a Saturn Square. One can most likely do multiple Sun Squares to help transmute this as well, even if the Sun is not in a normal sign.

So what's going on with Sly? Because I'm pretty sure many people tried reaching out to him to no avail, whether on the forums or Protonmail. I was worried and wanted to know if he is doing okay. Thankfully, he is if that's the case.

Betelgeuse said:

These issues arise when people don't take the spiritual side seriously and treat Satanism as more of a side hobby or just an online chatting group they belong to. Sundara for example, if they are not a jew, this is a member who does not meditate, and does not take any of this seriously.

People who do not take Satanism seriously crave a sense of drama or importance and this is something that all of these characters have in common. They will often carry out absurd attempts at rebelling or plotting against JoS, or making some declaration of hostility towards JoS, or other such things. The irony in such characters is that they make grand claims of hating JoS but can never actually leave JoS and try to come back time and time again, and when exposed they will beg not to be kicked out of the group.

The forum is a marvelous tool for communication but it is NOT Satanism. Satanism is power meditation, it is communication with the gods, it is working towards making manifest Satan's will. The forum is a tool that facilitates this but for some people, the forums are all there is to Satanism. And thus they are fanatical when it comes to these little social climbing games, building their reputation and trying to gain some sort of status in the group to feel accomplished. And when this gets stale, they turn against JoS because in their mind they are the protagonist of an anime and they will carry out a spectacular coup against HC or whatever and everything always turns out in their favor.

Of course the reality is they are simply exposed and then mocked relentlessly and completely embarrass themselves and accomplish nothing at all.

I think the spreading of misinformation, mental poisons and the like is something that must be addressed, but the above shouldn't even be taken seriously, because it's not serious. It's a terribly embarrassing and cringy situation that is of very little if any importance, and should be mocked for sure, but not taken too seriously if you ask me.

And anybody who takes Satanism seriously wouldn't behave like this, hence why I say that this person, and others who behave like this, do not meditate and do not take Satanism seriously. By consequence they should also not be taken seriously either. It's a shame because Sundara has made decent and helpful writings in the past.

Kavya Shukra said:
So what's going on with Sly? Because I'm pretty sure many people tried reaching out to him to no avail, whether on the forums or Protonmail. I was worried and wanted to know if he is doing okay. Thankfully, he is if that's the case.

He was just dealing with some personal problems, but he told me that he was otherwise fine and safe. I think he will become more social again at a later date.

Betelgeuse said:
Henu the Great said:
Kavya Shukra said:

Aldrick was a Jewish infiltrator from the beginning and is linked to the same group of kikes as Zola and Majewson, I found out about him 2 years ago because someone I was in close contact was directly affected by him and she left the forum.

Wotanwarrior said:
Betelgeuse said:
Henu the Great said:

Aldrick was a Jewish infiltrator from the beginning and is linked to the same group of kikes as Zola and Majewson, I found out about him 2 years ago because someone I was in close contact was directly affected by him and she left the forum.

That's a shame. All this time I was wondering where Aldrick was and if he was doing alright, but it turns out he was just a kike. I was gonna mention Zola and Mageson in my last reply but didn't. Zola loved to emotionally manipulate people into believing she was some kind of gentle and warm hearted person. Just another jewish attempt to form a sort of high position on the forums. There was also her 'artwork' of the gods that were just poorly photoshopped photos of 3D art of different video game/anime characters, also the ones that didn't look like that just had an off feeling to them that just wasn't normal. I didn't want to say anything at the time because I didn't want to seem like an asshole to other members.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=401823 time=1669430681 user_id=21286]
Kavya Shukra said:

He was just dealing with some personal problems, but he told me that he was otherwise fine and safe. I think he will become more social again at a later date.

Didn't know that about sly, so sorry for any hard feelings my reply might have caused.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=401823 time=1669430681 user_id=21286]
Kavya Shukra said:

I'm happy to hear that. Hail Satan and the Gods. Because he is one of the few people I actually talk to on a regular basis.

If it’s mandated that I accept Maxine as a weird god, count me out. Or cobra as my führer. Seems like that is the case. And while I could explain more there isn’t a need to. Y’all have this. I believe in you. Big red A on my forehead.

Sundara said:
If it’s mandated that I accept Maxine as a weird god, count me out. Or cobra as my führer. Seems like that is the case. And while I could explain more there isn’t a need to. Y’all have this. I believe in you. Big red A on my forehead.

The only thing mandated is for you to not be a subversive jew. And you obviously failed this.

Sundara said:

The problem that people were having was that it seemed like you had much worse intentions than what you describe here. There is a big difference between trying to maintain a mortal view of HPS Maxine versus calling her a Jew.

I don't know what exactly happened for you to reach these conclusions, but just know that it is in your best interest to get this sort of thing sorted out, for everyone's sake.

Sundara said:
If it’s mandated that I accept Maxine as a weird god, count me out. Or cobra as my führer. Seems like that is the case.

Where exactly is this "mandate" specified and/or implied?

I do not have an issue when people present honest, valid and truthful criticisms, but the above is merely a made up claim that you cannot back up in any meaningful way. This is on the same level as 12 year olds saying "i fuked ur mom last nite", just a pointless, childish statement meant as a pathetic attempt at causing a reaction.

If you are talking about member's reactions to the "criticisms" in those cringe worthy email screenshots, the issue is those are on the same category as this post, which is just made up claims that you cannot back in any meaningful way, and merely malicious gossip because you think you are the protagonist of an anime and thus whatever you say/do is correct and free of consequence.

Sorry but no, neither Maxine nor HC are perfect and likely valid criticisms can be made of them both. What you did wasn't really criticism just petty gossip and cringy slander. And somehow you expect that you wouldn't be mocked for this?

You're basically a brat having a little piss on the floor and spitting on people that are respected by a majority of the group. And then are surprised that others don't approve of your infantile ape behavior.

How about instead of insisting on being this month's featured clown of the forums you instead turn off the computer and go meditate.

Sundara said:

I've seen a few people recently within the last month or two that have kind of freaked out over Hoodedcobra replying to someones post about Maxine completing the Magnum Opus and is now a God/Demon.

I haven't said anything on this subject yet, and I don't want to get into arguments with other members, but I strongly believe a lot of these posts and conversations between members that slander Maxine and JoS is being done out of pure jealousy of her.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back