Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

News Article: "8 billion and counting"

sublimestatanist

Hello everyone. I found this interesting article from ABC news: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-11-13/earths-population-reaches-eight-billion-people/101643854?utm_source=pocket-newtab

There are some interesting points I found in there.

1.) Birth rates are plummeting and they claim there are more children on earth now than there ever will be in the future even though population rates are higher than ever. This would have nothing to do with infertility goy!
2.) Food shortages are not an issue, which is not true. They shift the blame of supply issues to logistics, blaming war in Ukraine, etc. In the end of the article they suggest that the biggest danger to food shortage is climate change. This is a fancy way of saying "green energy" in place of carbon-based energy.
3.) Due to increased older populations and reduced birth rates, countries are looking to robotics and AI in farming and agriculture, as well as providing the many people soon-to-retire a comfortable retirement amidst the dwindling economy.

This whole article is just a playbook to turn us into sick, fat, mindless and useless cattle with a shortened life-span (kind of like in the movie Wall-E). They want us living in small enclosures unable to own or gain anything while being fed their insects, lab-created foods and plant foods grown suspended in vitamin-enfused water (vertical farming).

The later point is pure idiocy to me as there is far more than enough land and soil for us to use, yet they only allow us a small percentage of it while keeping the rest of the land for themselves.

This whole world they want is just too much sometimes and it's hard to believe people are going for it. Some even are all for it, like this guy I met driving a Tesla. He was a stoner and appeared sociable, flaunting conversations of complete surface-level idiocy with no real meaning, while stating how jaded he is. I'm at the point where some people can't be saved.

sublimestatanist said:
1.) Birth rates are plummeting and they claim there are more children on earth now than there ever will be in the future even though population rates are higher than ever. This would have nothing to do with infertility goy!
While overall birth rate is growing, Whites are in decline.

I don't like it when people talk like that. Do not consume more than x kilowatts per day. We have no more, because we are too limited, ignorant and superficial. So you will be. How will you be if you waste your time with Jewhisky?

They even told Donald Trump when he was president not to spend much water...this is a poor man's mentality.

sublimestatanist said:
Most "shortages" is what they caused themselves. There are many countries who are sabotaged in their attempts of producing food, energy or other things, because they have to ruin these countries' infrastructure and economy in order to sell their food, energy and other things. This not only brings them money but also power over the markets and over those usually small and weak countries.

Also I think it won't take long until everybody will realize that the whole green agenda is a massive scam. Electrical batteries are in top most polluting things in the world, they can't even be reused or recycled, even the electricity needed to charge them is still produced by coal and fossiles, which they want to "cut" completely. Then a volcan eruption probably releases more carbon than the entire humanity altogether, yet they tell people if they don't eat steaks and fly anymore the planet will be saved from global warming, this is way to stupid to hold for too long, I don't think this will be even remotely as successful as the covid plandemic was for them.

Sunny said:
I don't like it when people talk like that. Do not consume more than x kilowatts per day. We have no more, because we are too limited, ignorant and superficial. So you will be. How will you be if you waste your time with Jewhisky?

They even told Donald Trump when he was president not to spend much water...this is a poor man's mentality.

You make an extremely valid point. Too much time on Jewish reporting is probably not a healthy thing given how there is so much misleading information laced with half-truths and a few facts. Other times it's just truth which is strange, such as with the disclosures and such (Pfizer documents, aliens, Freudian slips, etc).

It just blows my mind the garbage and lies they push. Focusing on it won't fix it so I'll try to to spend as little time as possible on this kind of research.

This is the same thing as with those people closely studying every handshake and hand-sign of every politician/celebrity.

At best these news articles make for a good fictional read and at worse it's them rehashing the world in which they want it to create. Good insight brother and thank you.

The Alchemist7 said:
sublimestatanist said:
Most "shortages" is what they caused themselves. There are many countries who are sabotaged in their attempts of producing food, energy or other things, because they have to ruin these countries' infrastructure and economy in order to sell their food, energy and other things. This not only brings them money but also power over the markets and over those usually small and weak countries.

Also I think it won't take long until everybody will realize that the whole green agenda is a massive scam. Electrical batteries are in top most polluting things in the world, they can't even be reused or recycled, even the electricity needed to charge them is still produced by coal and fossiles, which they want to "cut" completely. Then a volcan eruption probably releases more carbon than the entire humanity altogether, yet they tell people if they don't eat steaks and fly anymore the planet will be saved from global warming, this is way to stupid to hold for too long, I don't think this will be even remotely as successful as the covid plandemic was for them.

That's right on. You are well informed! There were over 100 food plants that burnt down in the States between 2020 and 2022 (discovered by a team of researchers from NaturalNews). They've also been slaughtering tons of animals for harbouring "viruses" (couldn't be from what they feed them, no) and in the USA they now they patented GMOs in animal agriculture. They're even injecting pigs with a gene-editing serum to give them immunity to PRRS virus (Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome).

When you talk about food sabotage that's exactly what comes to my mind. These events are way too coincidental.
In Canada, (the 8th most expensive country to live with the 5th highest population Jews), most municipalities have bi-laws that forbid the raising chickens in your backyard and they require that you have a certain number of acres. On top of this, if you produce enough for a large family you will likely go past the threshold and would require a farming license. The laws are just insane in here... We are the only one of the G8 (Great 8) nations that has laws against selling/distributing raw milk and convicts can face up to 5 years in prison, yet human breast milk is completely fine. There are even some weird health enthusiasts that buy it to drink themselves. This is completely unnatural to our evolution.

Green energy... it's sheer idiocy, right? I'm hearing people complain about it all the time on how we're shooting ourselves in our foot with that one. I think you're right that it won't fly and people won't take it.

We're really at war yet some NPCs are stuck in that scene of the Lego Movie ('everything is awesome'). It's nice to see we're closer to liberation than ever though! What a time to be alive.

sublimestatanist said:
The Alchemist7 said:
sublimestatanist said:

That's right on. You are well informed! There were over 100 food plants that burnt down in the States between 2020 and 2022 (discovered by a team of researchers from NaturalNews). They've also been slaughtering tons of animals for harbouring "viruses" (couldn't be from what they feed them, no) and in the USA they now they patented GMOs in animal agriculture. They're even injecting pigs with a gene-editing serum to give them immunity to PRRS virus (Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome).

When you talk about food sabotage that's exactly what comes to my mind. These events are way too coincidental.
In Canada, (the 8th most expensive country to live with the 5th highest population Jews), most municipalities have bi-laws that forbid the raising chickens in your backyard and they require that you have a certain number of acres. On top of this, if you produce enough for a large family you will likely go past the threshold and would require a farming license. The laws are just insane in here... We are the only one of the G8 (Great 8) nations that has laws against selling/distributing raw milk and convicts can face up to 5 years in prison, yet human breast milk is completely fine. There are even some weird health enthusiasts that buy it to drink themselves. This is completely unnatural to our evolution.

Green energy... it's sheer idiocy, right? I'm hearing people complain about it all the time on how we're shooting ourselves in our foot with that one. I think you're right that it won't fly and people won't take it.

We're really at war yet some NPCs are stuck in that scene of the Lego Movie ('everything is awesome'). It's nice to see we're closer to liberation than ever though! What a time to be alive.

Green nonsense is just an excuse to cause poverty.

We have not died in millions of years from CO2, now if we wait a century or two for nuclear fusion to progress, the water in the oceans will boil, people will choke on CO2, the planet will explode and many other imaginary and false things.

Patience world patience. Neither the nuclear fusion reactors are ready nor the batteries.

Sunny said:

We have not died in millions of years from CO2, now if we wait a century or two for nuclear fusion to progress, the water in the oceans will boil, people will choke on CO2, the planet will explode and many other imaginary and false things.

Patience world patience. Neither the nuclear fusion reactors are ready nor the batteries.

That's true man, it's a big money grab by "them" and the commies/sellouts. I don't know what to think about nuclear weapons but I've been hearing that Chernobyl was a red herring to keep people away from some kind of DUMB or something. Another thing, between both Chernobyl and Hiroshima, there is still life and plants growing as per usual in the affected areas.

I don't know whether to believe in them or not but I can't see them going full nuclear because it would kill too many people and have lasting repercussions, especially since the world leaders are working in tandem with each other to bring about the NWO. The governments seem to want to kill people more covertly these days.

Little off topic there... nuclear energy I think seems the most cost effective and viable option we're being offered (compared to gas, power, coal, wind, etc). Still these things sitting in silos deep underground isn't a good assurance to me that they won't cause problems down the road. Tectonic plates are constantly shifting over-time and there are also earthquakes.

The thing I find the most insane is they had electric cars during the late 1800s to early 1900s. There were newspaper ads and videos of these things. I've seen so many videos of people that make their own power supply too. Some I saw use water and there's another thing I saw where I guy built his own power generator using a series of magnets and (copper plates?) if I remember right. There are other things that look a lot like energy conductors from ancient civilizations, and I think the Vedas spoke of some kind of flying machine that resembled a UFO.

Tesla was a guy who, if he were alive today, could probably solve the energy crisis with a few simple words. That guy was a genius.

sublimestatanist said:
That's pretty much it yes. The jews want to bring humanity to a point of absolute chaos and desperation, where famine, "natural disasters", a global war, maybe another pandemic, blackouts and so on, will all hapen either in the same time, or one after another but in a very short span of time. In this way the jews would have a justification to instaure the global government they envision for thousands of years, by bringing humanity to a point where people will demand it out of desperation, and the jews would sell it as a solution of global peace, equality and all the shit talk they are doing for years.

While is more or less obvious that this is the end goal of what they are doing, it will most likely not work, because they will expose themselves to the point where humanity will figure everything out and fight against jew world order. Even at this point, the vast majority of people have heard about things like "new world order" and "illuminati" and related. Even if many of them don't agree with this, the following years will only exacerbate this exposure and people will start believing into what they are only hearing about from the internet or related.

sublimestatanist said:
People invented engines that worked on water (breaking it down into hydrogen and oxygen), Tesla invented free energy technology that could have brought energy to every human on Earth (without any pollution) and many other people had many other inventions which are being hidden from people, which are deliberately not being researched and invested into to become mainstream and produced en mass all over the world, because these would take the power away from the jews. The "green energy" that the jews "envision" goes as far as their agenda of controlling people and further restricting their rights. Is just new world order shit agenda as many other things that the jews were behind of and portreyed as "solutions".

For example you can read publications, news articles or youtube/twitter videos and posts of World Economic Forum, European Union, United Nations, World Health Organization etc. Most "plans" they promote is the plans the jews dictated to be promoted as part of their bigger agenda.

sublimestatanist said:
Sunny said:

That's true man, it's a big money grab by "them" and the commies/sellouts. I don't know what to think about nuclear weapons but I've been hearing that Chernobyl was a red herring to keep people away from some kind of DUMB or something. Another thing, between both Chernobyl and Hiroshima, there is still life and plants growing as per usual in the affected areas.

I don't know whether to believe in them or not but I can't see them going full nuclear because it would kill too many people and have lasting repercussions, especially since the world leaders are working in tandem with each other to bring about the NWO. The governments seem to want to kill people more covertly these days.

Little off topic there... nuclear energy I think seems the most cost effective and viable option we're being offered (compared to gas, power, coal, wind, etc). Still these things sitting in silos deep underground isn't a good assurance to me that they won't cause problems down the road. Tectonic plates are constantly shifting over-time and there are also earthquakes.

The thing I find the most insane is they had electric cars during the late 1800s to early 1900s. There were newspaper ads and videos of these things. I've seen so many videos of people that make their own power supply too. Some I saw use water and there's another thing I saw where I guy built his own power generator using a series of magnets and (copper plates?) if I remember right. There are other things that look a lot like energy conductors from ancient civilizations, and I think the Vedas spoke of some kind of flying machine that resembled a UFO.

Tesla was a guy who, if he were alive today, could probably solve the energy crisis with a few simple words. That guy was a genius.

As for nuclear power plants, the fusion ones are very safe. If some problem or accident happens, the process stops and shuts down and there are no dangers like fission ones with critical and unstable mass. There is one problem though, if they are damaged by earthquakes or anything else, the cost of building these facilities is high.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back