Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What was your worldview before committing to Satan?

Dahaarkan

Personally my worldview never really changed, it's just now I can see the strings, and who's pulling them.

I always saw humanity as a rotten, putrid disease, the only real difference is the realization that humanity is diseased, not the disease itself.

Primal said:
I was a Christian before this...

What about you? And why were you that way?

And of course, I know none of you regret the decision.

I was an atheist on the verge of nihilism.

I was raised in a very strange branch off of xianity but was never really into it, I was mostly into politics and mainstream conservatism(cringe), which later became populism under the "philosophy" of nick fuentes(not recommended). I valued xianity mainly in its treatment of women and for upholding "traditional gender roles" as at the time I was a MGTOW incel. Me and my friend used to mock women by saying they ruined the world because Eve ate the apple(now its the opposite lmao), redpilling people on women hitting "the wall" at 30, and of course the average repeal the 19th meme. Needless to say after I got a demoness and Lilith of all goddesses(too perfect) as my guardian that shit wasn't tolerated for much longer lol.

There is a lot more and perhaps I'll do a testimonial someday but now is not the time.

Tortured under pisslam my whole life, in direct and indirect ways.
I went along and followed many other paths for a while. Agnosticism, atheism, law of attraction...

I never took them too seriously except maybe the last one. I fell for a classmate in highschool and desperately tried to use law of attraction to get him to fall in love with me. I was obsessed and suffering of heartbreak for four years.

Now i dont want anything. Nothing. Other than seeing pisslam get destroyed, all muslims being dragged through shit every single moment of their life, all those disgusting defilers under pisslam being tortured from all aspects of existence, and of course, seeing the jews finally getting whats coming to them.

We deserve our supremacy. No one else does. Why? Because they have chosen not to have such things.

I do not banish hate like those ANNOYING retarded new agers. I welcome it.

Fuck pisslam.
Fuck xianity.
Fuck the jews.
Fuck the trolls </3
Fuck anything that is not in Satan's desire and image, it is not welcome here and it needs to be permanently banished.

The same people who condemn you for your emotions and explain it for your from their own non existent mind, will be the same ones who will drag you down when you are at your highest.

You hate things because you have a reason. No other man can define it as well as you do. Embrace it. Use it.

Destroy them.

Primal said:
I was a Christian before this...

What about you? And why were you that way?

I was an Occultist. I was always fascinated with hidden/suppressed knowledge, uncovering hidden powers of the mind and questioning everything mainstream. I came to JoS searching for more esoteric knowledge on Google (in the days when Google didn't censor JoS and JoS appeared as top search result in many searches) and I soon found that the knowledge on JoS is much superior to what I have known. Only the name "Satan" troubled me at first, so I ignored everything about Satan and Demons and focused on studying and practicing the power meditations and magick on the site. But since I wasn't closed minded, I kept reading and after I learned and realized that Satan isn't related to "evil", I dedicated myself.

NitrateOsfatate666 said:

Hey, I understand what you are saying, but please be careful about any talk about "killing" or anything that can sound like we are promoting illegal behaviors.

You can say that you now believe certain individuals wish to dominate others, for example. Also, it is ok to say that you wish to fight Jewish influence or against injustice, but don't say anything illegal, like a desire to kill, hurt, steal, etc.

I was a teen with no purpose with ahead a life of degeneracy and decadence.

Many people are being born into christianity/islam, years pass by, you live like a sheep, like everybody else.
You live for judaism basically, its advancement and your enslavement/decline.

Then something happens, a shock moment, something out of the ordinary, you isolate yourself.
You start looking at things from a distance and dig deeper and deeper and then you are here.
You go back to your natural state, you start losing old programs and patterns, you free yourself.
Satan is our father, Spiritual Satanism is our way, everything natural for us human beings, nothing complicated or alien.

I saw only drugs, junk food, constant spiritual harassment, gossip, bullying, physical violence, sadness, misery, pain, loneliness, countless deceptions, poverty, weakness, highest level stupidity of myself, all these things was constant and of course suffering, while time by time catching myself by saying this to myself with panic and despair “everything will be alright.” How I was even able trought all this have a kind of worldview, if any?

I had no clue why this was happening to me, others not either, nobody was knowing why is like that and everybody was happy, making no mistakes and lucky, had money and everything. When I was happy, everybody was sad and angry, when everybody was happy me was sad. Only worldview I had was this blind phrase “everything will be alright.”

Because of all this I was put into psychiatric hospital by force for not short period of time, and after they let me out, everything was even worse… “friends” attitudes, suspiciousness and I can go on all fucking day.

But… I was noticing that when I was alone I was moving forward somehow.., very lightly but it was enough, for me to understand what is important, without other people later I started to move forward very fast, when I met them in “smal break times from being alone” they couldn’t recognise me, every time I felt stronger.

Without any reason I gave my soul to our Beloved Father Satan, and I didn’t asked anything, I just gave, I was read In HP Maxine’s Dietrich’s sermons that you have to know what you want, I didn’t cared that, I had nothing to loose. And I started to do strange and powerful rituals out of my heart spontaneously I never did before, I think this is how I invited or accepted Gods in my life. At those times I almost had no consciousness, somehow unconciously I managed to get on this path.

Getting back on track so I thank for I always in the background of all that misery, I silently was reading JoyOfSatan,
I’m glad everything is in the past and that now I catch myself telling to myself with the big Joy that “everything is good.”

Hail SATAN!!!

By the time when I was 12 I had completely rejected Xianity and became a radical atheist anti-christian.

I was always anti Christian. But I at one point valued many wrong things in life. I also had tendency to be a liar and I was arrogant. Cleaning my chakras helped a lot. And the final RTR.

Before all this i was a christian, but had an intense fascination with witchcraft,I also unfortunately used some of the seals, cause some witchcraft sites had them on it, which those seals got me nowhere,but I was a christian an I was going to control a demon like solomon, which I know now probably would have gotten me killed or worse, I would have become a full christard,I'm glad things turned out how they did though, I got to know my Guardian Demon an jos,Satan in a way guided me to him once I gave up on those crappy seals,

I was so miserable and sad.I have never been this happy before :) Im an ex muslim ex christian and I was stupid enough to email a rabbi to help me with the process of becoming jewish but then I finally could find Satanism :)

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
Yes! I had a little run off and spoke way too many things in the reply box.

Better control myself next time :)

Perhaps you are one of the moderators as you saw one of my drafts and things I wrote?!? :)

Please tell me

Hail Satan

And also, thank you for encouraging me in the fight against injustice and jewish influence it really helps me a lot :)

No I am not a mod, otherwise I would have tried to edit your post or something. Your original one is gone, so maybe it got deleted by one.

Thank you for the compliment, and don't forget to thank yourself as well for your own efforts here. In the future, we will all be looked up to by humanity, which is good because we can help transform our planet even faster. It is best to prepare for a situation like this, especially if you already like to communicate with people.

I was searching for the truth and I always know what is true and what is false. So I digested the information from the Jos and found myself closer to the truth than ever before.

As for a worldview, I've discovered that there is no absolute truth in the material world. There is just a natural way of progression for society, community, nations and Races. And there are unnatural and harmful ways of doing things.

Subjective Truth is presented as Objective and by various methods of manipulation, the Elites drive society in a particular way for social engineering. The current Jewish Elite are driving humanity towards mass destruction and annihilation.

Another important thing I discovered is that the masses are born of low consciousness and are very gullible and naive. Being extremely programmable, they can be made to do anything.

The realization that a consciously superior person has power over the masses and that we can never relate on a consciousness level is soul shattering.

A sadness falls upon you ,but that is also liberating. A person with good moral character will use his superior powers to drive others around him and himself to happiness and prosperity.

A person with low moral character will use him powers for harming others and living a life of aimless hedonism with no purpose.

There is little purpose in our material lives in this current day and age. But that little purpose holds significant importance.

Our ultimate purpose is hard to achieve and that will take a lot of dedication and effort much more so than any material pursuit. Getting too attached to unnecessary vice will eventually distract us from our ultimate purpose.

We are battling against time. There are a lot of things we have to do ,and we are living in unfortunate circumstances that makes them extremely hard to do.

When a man is born ,he has three debts that must be repaid.

1) The Pitra Rin or Debt to our ancestors - We repay them by having superior progeny who shall inherit our knowledge and make more and more of our kind ,till the end of time so that our bloodlines never cease to exist. A man must have kids ,as many as he can raise properly and teach them to be exceptional individuals. Not having kids is an affront to the ancestors and an exceptionally selfish desire (unless if one is genetically diseased in which case he/she would be doing the future generations a benefit by not having kids of their own.)

2)Deva Rin or the Debt to Gods ,the creators of humanity - We repay them by conducting acts of empowering humanity in whichever capacity we can.

3)Rishi Rin or Debt to the sages - We repay the ones before us who developed the spiritual science by practicing it towards Godhood.

The first will take a lot of time. The second and third are lifelong pursuits.

I loved reading through the replies! It's so diverse yet so relatable on many different levels.

Like many of you, I grew up in a Christard/conservative home and was indoctrinated every Sunday. I only gave into the reptillian collective's "love" for a few short days (during camps) where for a whole week you are taught nothing but stories of the bible. We did outdoor activities/games, had songs and every night had these musical prayer worship things. One time we did this mass-baptism in a swimming pool and as we waited in a circle for the "un"holy diving board with our feet in the water. We all could feel swirling motions and we could feel and hear sonorous bangs of this thing our cabin leader called "the holy spirit", which seemed to spread a fake collective love now that I think of it in retrospect.

As soon as I'd leave somehow I'd revert back instantly to rationality, thinking about the witch hunts and all the "weird" people that were slaughtered by this so called benevolent thing and its followers. The flip literally was like the lifting of a spell.

Every time we drove there I would listen to black metal and hate g-d. I was secretly gay and I hated the idea of resting all my hopes and life on something that isn't tangible. I'd been let down enough by my actual parents and went into foster care very young. My homosexuality was something I never disclosed until I was 16. I was a weird kid and mostly into arts.

I was about 13 when I was into black metal but before that it was mostly The Offspring, Nirvana, Slayer, Metallica, Sabbath, etc. I had always had a fascination with everything dark/morbid like horror movies, unexplained mysteries and ghost stories. I think a part of this was a rebellious spirit I had. I got interested in the occult around 16 and wanted to do magic. Nothing I found online clicked for me (Wiccan crap, Thelema, etc) when I one day found the JoS. I was completely enthralled as every word pierced me like a long-forgotten truth and everything just clicked.

I dedicated a few weeks after and was a full on Satanist. Months into it I've felt love from Satan I never felt anywhere else and I saw him once when (for no apparent reason) I suddenly became fully awake at 3 AM (Satan's hour) and I saw his radiating and glowing presence at the foot of my bed, wearing white sleeveless robes with the collar in a v-shape parted at his chest. He had medium-long parted blonde hair and he was simply beautiful, smiling and gazing at me with such love as though he saw nothing but goodness in me. He was there for only a few seconds and this is the biggest reason I'll never leave this path. At the time I didn't know what Satan looked like and I was still pretty ignorant. The picture I later found on the JoS blew my mind.

After school I started working full time and going to college. It's here I was 24-7 in 3D land and I fell off the band-wagon big time; partying, smoking pot, joining a hippy mindset of peace and love. (Kill 'em with love I used to say). I started getting into organic food and that's when I woke up, realizing how the governments are trying to basically kill everyone.

The one thing I couldn't shake from my parent's lessons was the idea of treating everyone with respect. If someone is rude, assume they are having struggles and don't judge them at face value. Rather, get to know the reasons 'why' and seek to understand them through empathy and understanding. If that fails, leave the situation and don't dwell on it. Rather have hope you made some impact, no matter how small.

After a point in my more recent years I've realized that this is a fools errand and we should choose our battles more wisely rather than giving ourselves willingly to others, because people latch onto that for self validity. Logically it seems like it would be an ideal world if we could change others so easily, but instead I found it's better to plant seeds in them by inspiring them ask questions and think open-mindedly, like "here's a strange coincidence, but who knows..."

We shouldn't make it a struggle in ourselves to placate others. I decided that I will be myself and if someone doesn't like it they are small minded and not worth my time.

It's a tough go because I was born Virgo and I'm very empathetic naturally. The path to self discovery in Satanism is arduous and I think it could've started early for me without my realizing it. Such is Satan's power and reach over us. It took me such a long and round-about way to come to the right conclusions regarding Satanism and Nazism.

If anyone on these forums ever complains "why doesn't Satan just finish his work on the world" I'd tell them he is through us and he's working very hard. Could you imagine the chaos the world would be in if Satan imposed his path on the world overnight? This would lead to pandemonium. Satan is truly brilliant and amazing. These things can't be overstated.

I'm sorry for the long read there. Thank you Maxine, HoodedCobra666, BlackDragon666 and (the one with the A, sorry I forgot :eek: ... Al lucificas or something), our guardians and all the others.

Hail Satan!! :D

Ever since I remember and started having coherent thoughts I was a satanist. As a child I didn't know how to call or define it. As a young adult I was keeping it all to myself feeling rather unhappy there aren't others who think and feel like me. When it appeared I was consoled to an extent that something true like the JoS exists. Now I feel calm and with more strength of conviction than ever. Being stupid and self destructive wasn't easy to overcome an left its scars but here we are, a bit less so every day. Working to be more and contribute more is the only option. Being blinded by hate is dangerous but considering what they've done to us quite understandable. I trust no one but our gods and maybe it leads to being slightly paranoid. Thank you Maxine for all the wisdom and inspiration and Cobra thank you for your leadership, understanding and instilling hope in very dark moments. Thank you everyone else for helping me grow. We are getting there, it's only a matter of time. Let's push harder, reclaim what has been stolen and rebuild this world.

I was a teenager struggling and trying to make it by. My world view was interesting but I didn’t think much of the world at that point, I had disliked Christianity and was not a fan of the whole Jesus thing.
I had looked up to the Third Reich for inspiration and I some ran into the JOS. I suppose by chance almost…then reading more and more and got kinda sucked into it. It was pretty amazing.

I didn't really care about almost anything, I didn't care about almost anything, I just "existed". My view was not compatible with what I have now. I was ignorant, I didn't understand higher phenomena (or just didn't want to), I didn't engage with Spirituality, and I led a negative lifestyle.

I was "redpilled" and knew about all of the stuff kikes had pulled before. But before dedicating, my outlook was very bleak. I can tell now that by undoing curses put upon me, that it is not bleak, and in fact changing for the better.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back