Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Something you all ought to realize about people's opinions on the occult...

Henu the Great

Primal said:
So maybe we are all about to enter an era in which people openly discuss and even believe things that contradict common knowledge. Maybe these Gen Z kids are more prone to believing the truth of Satanic lore.
Sagittarius 1995-2008
The last time Pluto was in Sagittarius [1748-1762], great advances were made in making education available for everyone. When Pluto was in mid- Sagittarius, the year 2002 and after, [this sign also rules religion], the Christian Church finally was exposed, [planet Saturn was tying in and opposing Pluto from Gemini], the sign of media and communication; they could no longer hide their crimes against humanity. When the generation with Pluto in Sagittarius reaches maturity, [usually after their first Saturn return; ages 28-30] they may finally put a permanent end to what is left of that odious institution.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PLUTO.html

Soon, my Brother.

Many things are getting harder and harder to deny, or even to remain skeptical about. When nothing in your world/society makes sense anymore, government openly confirms existence of aliens, and events that just can't be explained away "rationally" happen regularly for a while as they have... suddenly alternative explanations become open to consideration for a lot of people. I remember when I first dedicated and joined the forums here, there were two concepts I could not bring myself to accept for a while. It was aliens, and different dimensions. I eventually opened my mind more and explored these concepts, and I think my GD may have even helped me to understand better. Now these things are normal to my mind, and it's more weird to not believe these things because I've seen all the proof and it has become knowledge rather than faith. ET's and dimensions are simply a fact of life. Siddhis and psychic power is a fact of life. All these things are normal for beings of other planets which aren't locked down by the enemy ET's.

The influence of our Gods is also growing very much stronger in our planet so this will likely affect things as well. We are their creation after all, and now that bindings are being removed in the souls and consciousness of humanity which block influence and contact from the Gods, they can work through humans a lot more. It was part of the curses of the bible (forced on everyone in the middle ages) to block connection with our Gods who give us knowledge. Those who seek (such as scholars and whatnot) are now going to find much easier the Truth that their souls are yearning for.

Primal said:
I was in my college classroom several days ago with my friends/classmates and our conversation turned to being about occult, UFO stuff. I never (and probably never will) reveal my Satanism, but I'm actually surprised that these two dudes (both still very young, barely got out of high school) expressed open-mindedness about possible UFOs and ancient gods being in this world in ancient times. Other, I guess less-educated people automatically laugh at such "nerdy" stuff.

So maybe we are all about to enter an era in which people openly discuss and even believe things that contradict common knowledge. Maybe these Gen Z kids are more prone to believing the truth of Satanic lore.

Same, I had an atheist skeptic friend telling a woman (about me) "this loony guy is interested in chakras, astral projection and other crazy stuff" and that woman was like "great, I want to meet him!". Lol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back