Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Strange dream - May someone interpret?

CaspianTheDreamer

Hello, dear.
I can do some divination and maybe get some messages about your dream, if you want.
Also make sure that you have a journal in which you record the date and the content of your supernatural and spiritual experiences, okay?

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
Caspian said:
Hello, dear.
I can do some divination and maybe get some messages about your dream, if you want.
Also make sure that you have a journal in which you record the date and the content of your supernatural and spiritual experiences, okay?

Ok! I want this :)

I will make a journal and if I will record every experience I have.

Hail Satan :)

Ok then. I'll give you the info i can gather tomorrow.

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
Caspian said:
NitrateOsfatate666 said:

Hello, there! Did you obtain some information regarding my dream?

It has been a day and a half, or two days, since I asked for the dream interpretation.

Do I need to provide you with some journal or basically, how does this work as it is the first time Iet my dream be interpreted? :)

Hail Satan

And
I will wait for your reply here

Take your time :)

Hi. Sorry mate. Im so busy, but I will get an answer tomorrow.
Really sorry for the delay though. I get swept up in so much stuff that I have to do daily.

You are traveling to find the Hidden Treasure. HP Cobra is your partner, perhaps your greatest partner, and currently, is in fact such.
----
This is 666% your reality, reimagined as a dream.
If anything I'd say it's a positive sign that you are understanding and taking action towards spiritual progress.

Consciousness is key, knowledge of the Truth, but also, Action is necessitated to truly advance.

If you don't know what's in those scrolls...
Study, Study, Study! These forums are the Fountain of Youth.

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
Caspian said:
NitrateOsfatate666 said:

Hello, there! Did you obtain some information regarding my dream?

It has been a day and a half, or two days, since I asked for the dream interpretation.

Do I need to provide you with some journal or basically, how does this work as it is the first time Iet my dream be interpreted? :)

Hail Satan

And
I will wait for your reply here

Take your time :)

Okay so nevermind the other reply i gave you now, i just found some time and I did it...

So first off, what I got was that you could very likely have some spiritual gifts in you that need to be awakened.

From the Tarot I got the Justice, Nine of pentacles, Two of cups, and the Hanged Man.

From the Lenormand cards i got the bed, the farm and the castle.

From the Futhark, I got the Mannaz rune.

I meditated and tried to find out more by some extra shuffles on these.

What I can tell you is that in your life, there are some fields which are not balanced. You need to balance them out. You need to take your responsibilities ( very likely, as an SS... you know, meditating, warfare etc.) WAY more seriously than you are now. Those hidden scrolls and treasures you dug out with HP Cobra in your dream could very much be those spiritual gifts you have locked in your soul, which will unfold if you keep consistent and DONT GIVE UP.
I also got that you will have to sacrifice some things in order for this to happen.
You will have to resolve that specific imbalance in your life using your mental powers. your logic (Justice card and Mannaz rune ). You will have to work hard and diligently. But I do see a LOT of wealth at the end of the tunnel for you. I believe it is spiritual wealth and things you have acquired from them. You will have to learn more about yourself and the depths of your being. Who you are as a human, what is going on inside you, what things you need to face ( castle card ). Astrology can be the place to start, learn it.
I also got that through all of this, you are still a beginner on this path and you have only just started ( in this lifetime at least).

Hope this helps.

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
Bravera said:
You are traveling to find the Hidden Treasure. HP Cobra is your partner, perhaps your greatest partner, and currently, is in fact such.
----
This is 666% your reality, reimagined as a dream.
If anything I'd say it's a positive sign that you are understanding and taking action towards spiritual progress.

Consciousness is key, knowledge of the Truth, but also, Action is necessitated to truly advance.

If you don't know what's in those scrolls...
Study, Study, Study! These forums are the Fountain of Youth.

Thank you for telling me this :)

I will study, continuously, until I will find every single Truth about ancient civilizations and cultures.

Hail Satan and we will be in very good places with the help of the Gods.

Hail Satan for everyone who helps me here in the community, like you and Henu The Great, Caspian, The High Priests and Priestesses of Joy of Satan and also Ol agredco luciftias and many other important members from here :)

Hm... Partner....
Perhaps that Two of Cups cards I got could signify you and HP Cobra as well?
It could be that HP symbolizes this path in its entirety of knowledge, techniques and teachings.
I suggest also that you start reading a sermon a day, maybe from here, maybe from the library. Keep a journal and write things that you learn down.

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
Hello, there!

Dear SS Brothers and Sisters, plus honorable guardians from here.

In this topic, I want to tell you about a very interesting dream I have, and it is in my head from 5 days and more.

The dream is:
I am travelling to a certain Hotel in Nevada, I jave two phones, respectively one Samsung A12 which I use in real life too, and a Nokia 7 plus or something.

On the Samsung A12 I message my mother and grandparents, and on the Nokia 7 plus I message our High Priest (HoodedCobra 666) and tell him that I am soon going to arrive at the hotel. I also tell him that I have room 66 as my room, and he tells me that the room he booked will be room no. 76.

After I end up with travelling by a slow plane and when I finish unpacking things in my hotel room, I give HP a call and tell him that he shall come in my room to discuss about a certain treasure we need to find.

I need to mention that in that dream I go with HP to find the underseas treasure and we find it pretty wellx a certain set of scrolls with ancient incantations and perhaps details about Satanism we don't know about, sad that I haven't got the mind-ocadsion to see the scrolls we collected :lol:

Also, in that dream I am 25 years old and also my mom knows that I am a Spiritual Satanist (in that dream, of course).

May some of the members help me, as I don't want to have some unsolved dream-related mysteries and I sincerely need help regarding some things like this.

And, may the Satanic Forces be with us

SATANAS VINDICE FOREVER

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
I hope this topic will get to your attention. Answer when you have time, of course.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Some additional help won't hurt :)

Hope I didn't spam with quotes :oops: It is my first time when posting information about dream interpretation

If there are underwater scrolls about ancient Satanism, would it suggest it being from Lemuria or the Pacific? Not sure. But I do have a hunch that there are indeed knowledge buried deep in the sea. It could solve a couple of mysteries.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back