Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The truth?

Style Kien

I want to make this post for people as confused as i was. From multiple posts ive read on here it seems that the truth is reptillians created all 3 races of humans in order to be their slaves. They hate the gods and their race so they wanted to make our kind their bitches by mutating us and mixing our dna with monkeys apparently. Satan didnt like some ugly lizard cunts perverting his race so he tried to stop them and tried to repair the human genome.

Some time later reptillians created jews as another slave race inferior to them because they thought "why do the work ourself if we could make our stupid jew race enslave humans instead". The greys are another race horribly mutated by reptillians but on a much larger degree.

The only thing i dont understand though is just where humans came from in the first place. Wether we were a nomad race migrating from planet to planet, or the original humans evolved from some form of inferior/primordial organisms be them primates or something similair.

I dont want to misinform people in any way so take this with a grain of salt. I just wanted to try and make things clear and get some answers at the same time because one of the things i cant stand the most in life is not knowing the truth.

Love you all, and Hail father Satan and all of the gods that fight and care for us like their own. We are a family and we must be united as one.

The only

Humans as a physical species are extraterrestrials with our origin being our Gods, our ancestors. Our souls were created by Satan.

There are other extraterrestrial species out there with Siddhis and great spiritual understanding. All species and forms of life can work to advance themselves. We happen to be created by the ruler of the Empire of Orion which gives us a huge advantage if we get ourselves on track as a species.

I am very curious and have been asking the same questions for a long time. My understanding of this subject seems like an unfinished puzzle. There are many confusing disinformation stories like those of Sitchin and while it's gotten a bit clearer over time it still feels like there's some holes in my tapestry. Satan and a team of scientists including one of his sons* made us that much is clear. But they probably didn't make us from scratch. They combined their dna with what? How can souls be created? Jrvan you say we're not of this earth. Where are we from then? Some of our people don't have the ability to ask our creators directly, not yet at least so would you care to elaborate on this? Not asking for a whole book (that would be great too) but any additional info is welcomed.

Shemsu said:
I am very curious and have been asking the same questions for a long time. My understanding of this subject seems like an unfinished puzzle. There are many confusing disinformation stories like those of Sitchin and while it's gotten a bit clearer over time it still feels like there's some holes in my tapestry. Satan and a team of scientists including one of his sons* made us that much is clear. But they probably didn't make us from scratch. They combined their dna with what? How can souls be created? Jrvan you say we're not of this earth. Where are we from then? Some of our people don't have the ability to ask our creators directly, not yet at least so would you care to elaborate on this? Not asking for a whole book (that would be great too) but any additional info is welcomed.
I've read by other members that we were created from humanoids already existing on this planet combined with dna from our Gods. It makes sense, but unfortunately there is next to none actual verifiable information. One could confirm this through meditation, but that would not be acceptable form of evidence for the current larger scientific community.

I can't see where you took all this misinformation from since it's written everywhere on here that it's Satan and the Gods who created us, in his image and likeness.

Shemsu said:

Wherever Satan is from, and wherever He first gave our species life. If you import the seed of a tree from one planet to another planet, then the tree's origin would be said to be from the first planet, not being entirely native to the second planet but overtime calling that second planet its home.

Father Satan is sometimes called "The Father of All the Gods" which is why in Norse religion He was called "All Father"
This has different levels of understanding I believe, but one of the most obvious is that all Gods and all humans who become Gods hail Satan as their spiritual Father. He created humanity, He created the Gods. He developed the Great Alchemical Work, the Magnum Opus.

One other nugget I can give you is what I was once told: "A God is a completed being." The capstone of the pyramid. We are unfinished, incomplete beings. Beings living in Orion and on other planets who have finished the Magnum Opus, have Siddhis, etc... are "completed beings" who live forever.

When we achieve the Godhead, we will be completed beings of the universe just like our ancestors. The human species is the creation of Satan. That's in all the mythologies, it's always said that He created humanity.

That's really all you need to know. Everything else is mostly just details. Satan knows how to create souls, and that's His business. The physical organic body blueprint to house the human soul so the soul can advance is also His work.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back