Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Simple Greeting

AstralFrog

My deepest greetings to all of you. In the past years I've seen this community growing, changing, gaining every day more knowledge than the past and above all battling against the enemy. But all of this was from the outside, I've spent a bunch of years wondering if would ever be useful share my experience, if that little grain of knowledge I acquired through meditation and practice would ever benefit someone outside me. Then I remembered something, pyramids are built brick by brick, and that's what we are doing here since the first day. The other day I received some signs that it was for me time to step in, and share my experience, at least for what it is. So here I am, surely I could have been here years ago but things require time, and from my prospective it helped me gain more understanding of what's around me and beyond. That is why I'm here first and foremost to learn. I know from the bottom of my soul this is THE place. A good day to all of you. May the Gods and the Goddesses help you to light up your mind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back