Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Screenshot of Twitter posts

Back in the Kanye thread, HoodedCobra recommended users that they should take screenshots of Kanye exposing the Jews. While I only screenshotted one such picture, I've saved screenshots of other posts that confirm what the JOS has been saying all along.

First up is a post belonging to the user Primordial Chaos who explained that the three religions are pro-globalists and the idea of the three religions opposing them is garbage:
wjs0T2a.png

Next is the same user reitering a question from Adam Greene:
zztbSt5.png

(Follow-up, where he explains this excellently):
q7p76T5.png

A different Twitter user (The name makes me laugh) explains why the ADL targets Adam Green instead of other conspiracy theorists:
ylemmiD.png

Adam Green himself mentioned the ADL is threatening Elon Musk with a boycott if they don't ban him:
lsD4665.png

Adam Green confirming what this site has been saying for some time about Christians:
Mq1mODo.png

Christcuck Pastors explaining the results of "Christian Nationalism:"
C5HUiB2.png

Christcuck Pastors confirming what this site has been saying about Christianity and Communism for some time:
xaDZiQx.png

Another post from the same user:
86DK6LC.png

End of informative twitter posts...

Now, here are some screenshots of a Jew getting shit-talked and their god getting blasphemed:

auOmjcr.png

QYOlQdC.png

Asurya said:
Based. I wonder if any of them have read JoS?

Probably not. I'm unsure as to give them an invitation in due time. Maybe I should lay low on the internet for sometime and then invite them.

In other news.

Elon Musk's leading moderator is/was (?) a Jew :
T4XL1jt.png

This Twitter poster realizing that he's being held hostage, not wanting his tax money to go to Israel:
N6mrrWH.png

Based as said above.

Those are some juicy JoS-level, Oy vey-level. Memetic Enforcement Pictures.

Those are some awesome strike packages.

Good job O.P.

Have you considered spreading them around or asking members to spread them in various forums like 4Chan and other internet army locations.

Excellent. I thought for a while that Adam Green was a cristcuck, good for him he is not.

Gear88 said:
Based as said above.

Those are some juicy JoS-level, Oy vey-level. Memetic Enforcement Pictures.

Those are some awesome strike packages.

Good job O.P.

Have you considered spreading them around or asking members to spread them in various forums like 4Chan and other internet army locations.

Honestly, no I haven't tried to spread them, but I'm more than happy to do that. In all honesty, I don't even know if 4chan is still available at this time. I'll give it a try, though. If only I had more screenshots on Islam being a Jewish scam.

Following the momentum of the recent Jewish exposure by Kanye West combined with Elon being less strict on the moderation, I started a Twitter account for exposing the Jewish Supremacy.

Really could use some "neutral" infographics and screenshots showcasing things like Jewish overrepresentation in the media and politics, Jews getting away with crimes and so on. Memes and slurs only function within a community that's already aware of the Jewish antics. Getting across to more non-aligned people will need straight facts without open slander.

I can post some of mine if anyone needs them as well.

DawStarlight said:
Really could use some "neutral" infographics and screenshots showcasing things like Jewish overrepresentation in the media and politics, Jews getting away with crimes and so on. Memes and slurs only function within a community that's already aware of the Jewish antics. Getting across to more non-aligned people will need straight facts without open slander.

This is a great resource for that: https://jewishcontributions.com/

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=399357 time=1668333408 user_id=21286]
DawStarlight said:

That's exactly what I was looking for. Great to bump into a thread like that only hours after coming up with that idea.

Wave 2 (or 3) Incoming:

User Christcuck Pastors explaining pointing out that Israel's Top Rabbi called black people "Monkies" without getting canceled afterward, confirming the Jewish Supremacism:

73NCGW4.png

This user explaining what Christard cucks really are:

ft7pMYx.png

Skeptic Twitter user showing how Jews control people:

F3wOUkf.png

Adam Greene reveal what FTX Fraduster Sam Bankman really follows:

gHDeDvr.png

Jake Shields explaining that the ADL hates both Whites AND Blacks, indirectly reinforcing the first picture in this post:

6NmLfC9.png

Liam Jarrett once again pointing out Isreali spyware, using Iran as a scapegoat to get away with their crimes:

caDMXaK.png

Jake Morphonios revealing the relationship Donald Trump and Queen Elizabeth had with Ghislane Maxwell and her husband.

lDHO77i.png

Another post from Christcuck Pastors, explaining what a Christcuck is:

2KTMlbk.png

Self-explanatory; A rock and a hard place for those ignorant voters continuing to pursue the red herring:

W7ejhvK.png

This Twitter post should serve as a reason why Christianity needs to be destroyed and fast. (Same with Islam):

rnhpKQV.png

Twitter post memeing Jewish Supremacy:

gJDDtqL.png

This twitter user explaining why Adam Green has been investigating, (And is getting canceled for shit JEWS THEMSELVES have admitted anyway)

mutLO8p.png

Wow... This Fraudster's an asshole (then again, what Jew isn't a prick?) Adam Green retweets FTX Fraudster Sam Freedman's post that saying "globalist" is Anti-Semitic, confirming what the user Primordial Chaos has said:

jix5XBT.png

Adam Greene revealing Trump's true allegiance (sorry Trump sympathizers, he's a Jew):

aJGJUxV.png

Red-pilled Jay revealing how the woman in the video realize she was wrong, and that Christianity manipulates people with false promises to destroy their lives:

pInSaiJ.png

This Twitter poster notices how Christianity followed the trending agendas (IE, LGBTQ, COOF, Climate Change, etc.) confirmed my personal suspicions about Christianity before I joined this site:

S6VyHWv.png

A Twitter post of a black man apologizing to Whites for thinking the latter were their oppressors:

W0rx0fW.png

Same black twitter user posting a photo of a banned post about the religons behind the FTX collapse and that Kanye was right about the Jewish domination of the media, government, and education system:

PEKEmt1.png

And lastly, a inspiration twitter post that addressed a similar issue HoodedCobra addressed in a sermon a week or two ago:

qBquHj8.png

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=399357 time=1668333408 user_id=21286]
DawStarlight said:

the description at the bottom of the homepage looks like it's ironic/sarcastic and unconvincing, which is a good sign. its criteria for being jewish is, of course, religious(judaism). the cards section aren't worth wasting one's time, the infotables are much more relevant. i have to say, the "santa inc" and "big mouth" ones did give me a bit of a laugh. the one about the nuclear weapons pretty much says everything by itself. although we know that being antisemitic and fascist-aligned is oxymoronic as race and religion don't exist for the latter's conception, if every gentile supposedly became both, what would happen to them according to this logic?
"well then everyone should be nuked to oblivion, their soil, air, water, mineral resources, ... aand of course the innocent plants and animals(let alone bacteria,mushrooms etc) living around them."

satanama666 said:
the description at the bottom of the homepage looks like it's ironic/sarcastic and unconvincing, which is a good sign.
It's the Jews and their ilk who really think this way.

That site is for them to boast about their influence on the world. However, their influence can be seen in a negative light as well.

Henu the Great said:
satanama666 said:
the description at the bottom of the homepage looks like it's ironic/sarcastic and unconvincing, which is a good sign.
It's the Jews and their ilk who really think this way.

That site is for them to boast about their influence on the world. However, their influence can be seen in a negative light as well.
i know that for them it's a reality, i meant that for someone with at least a functional left-brained thinking it sounds like that

Here's the next wave of screenshots from other Twitter posts:

Christcuck Pastors' post is self-explanatory:

m11yH5S.png

Cringe Zionists retweeting a Zionist post from 2017:

eRO8tkt.png

The first leaders of the gulags:

useInt4.png

This post makes it clear that the Pope is willing to excuse Epstein and Maxwell's actions.

Twitter user points out the oxymoron of being a Christian AND being Anti-semite while being a shitty Christcuck all the while:

M0wnLtD.png

Twitter post from ChristcuckPastors again, citing a quote from Pope Francis that confirms that he (and very likely other Popes before him) are Communists, thus creating a criminal theocracy:

rVzScto.png

More evidence from American Austrailae that Communism comes from the Jewish religions, thus creating a theocracy (one with Jewish colonialism implemented for large measures):

LZ4E7ai.png

Twitter user Cringe Zionists screen-shotting a post about a Jew exploiting American stupidity that they've caused:

GDrlwM8.png

A twitter user who actually gets it that Satan doesn't kill innocent babies:

RSfs2Ce.png

Another Twitter user, Pope BANE, pointing out how violent Christians are when given power and influence even though all the hate against LGBT is lip service:

diSLRgA.png

Twitter poster BlueCheesefan pointing out that heaven is a scam that makes people kill themselves:

zCbfAQw.png

Twitter user JackLegend discusses how Christianity cares only about its image in response to a Washington Post link, all the while neglecting their victims:

DyY7GSH.png

The dirt these posts have on Christianity and its leaders will not be in vain. Now, I'll try to look for screenshots of Islamic posts (besides the ones covering the Iranian protests, that is.)

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=404209 time=1670329603 user_id=21286]
DisillusionedCitizen said:

Please repost the Islam pictures without any gore, as this presents a complicated situation when attempting to balance this with sensitive people or also certain laws in some places.

I'll try to avoid the gore part of it.

A retwteeted post of Gems of Bollywood posting a story on how a Muslim Man chopped off a woman's breasts, ears, and hands at Bahar in public and dies:

VZAeAKN.png

A Hindu was beaten to death by a Muslim mob for being in love with a Muslim girl:

G0ov4EH.png

David Wood posts a picture that suggests that Islam (like Christianity and their master, the Jews) promotes Pedophilia:

rBpFmFQ.png

Retweeted post of Robert Spencer's twitter post about a story of how Muslims declare war against Engugu communities in Nigeria, killing many people, sack villages, burn houses:

zSbrcTs.png

Retweet of a story of Shraddha Walkar, a woman who was beaten by Vasai in 3 days at Vasai in 2020 abused in a marriage by a man named Aftab Amin:

aTb6bQH.png

Twitter story of a muslim man Mohammed pushing off a teenage Hindu girl off the 4th floor of a building in Lucknow just because the teenage Hindu girl refused to marry him or convert to Islam:

56T9DBX.png

Santan Uday posting a story of how Muslims assaulted Indian college student Himank Basai on campus and forced him to say "Allah Hu Akbar":

j2MGeTa.png

Islamic man beating a woman on a public bus for not wearing her Hijab properly; the Twitter poster warns Hindu girls the abuse Islamic people have done:

3lFO18P.png

Narain Das Bheel posts a video of a Hindu woman, Dandari Tathu Sindh, being abducted and forced to convert to Islam AT GUNPOINT, in India:

92ZpsV6.png

Muslim man Mohammed Fahad marries a woman, Priti, and forces her to convert to Islam by forcing her to eat beef, giving birth to a girl. When he forced her to be prostitute to earn him money, she refused. Fahad brutally murdered her:

JsG0gtl.png

Another Woman gets murdered for not following Islamic Rituals:

6Evlw5V.png

David J Bond posts a story of a Muslim man getting arrested for beheading two gay Irish men; he also notes that this has been happening across Europe ever since Merkel and Blair opened the gates for immigration (All part of the Jews' plan to make Europe multicultural):

cYKUj0b.png

Sarah Little makes a post on how Afghanistan is the only country that prevent teenage girls from going to school:

LJIXZhR.png

Rashimi Samant is heartbroken over how another temple idol gets vandalized by Muslims in Janmashtami, Pakistan:

a5PVs6U.png

A video of an Islamic Woman claiming that Christmas is offensive to Muslims, and "anyone who celebrates it is Islamophobic." The original post belongs to a Christcuck. As people here are aware, Christianity isn't any better than Islam:

YUHRPhW.png

Muslim Thug slams his car into British soldier; media claiming it's not terrorism or racism. It should also be noted that the twitter poster is loyal to Israel, and uses Christian Prayers to wish a speedy recovery. Again, Christianity and Islam are a ploy by the Jews to play at least both sides of the fence:

QLJ9bnd.png

My solution to all this: Have the religious freedoms of Islam and Christianity revoked: They cause too much trouble, and, as the user Primordial Chaos pointed out, exempt from any criticism whatsoever. We seriously need to destroy "their pedestal of ethereal majesty." It astounds me that no one in the current century tried to declare war on these religions.

It astounds me that no one in the current century tried to declare war on these religions.

You probably mean no one acting in an official capacity, right? I wish that in the near future there is such a person. I wouldn't hesitate, vote for me! :cool: But seriously do you think that such an act of bravery could be performed today without costing that person his/her life?

Shemsu said:
It astounds me that no one in the current century tried to declare war on these religions.

You probably mean no one acting in an official capacity, right? I wish that in the near future there is such a person. I wouldn't hesitate, vote for me! :cool: But seriously do you think that such an act of bravery could be performed today without costing that person his/her life?

In regards to your first question, that's what I meant to say; why is it that no one taking official measures to declare war on Christianity and Islam and hold them accountable afterwards? Too many people (outside here, of course) are oblivious to these people and will pay a heavy price for enabling these religions to do what they please.

As for your second question, I doubt it at the current moment. Maybe later in the future, who knows? I'm not optimistic on such a possibility happening right now. In speculation as to why I think this; I think it's because people find some sort of comfort in the laws and morality we have now. I say this partially because it reminds me of this topic here (https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=79926&p=403731#p403731), where the OP of that topic mentions how the sheep's physical comfort of being fed food and water on a platter without any real effort has bound them to slavery. Partly due to the Jew's odd fondness for animal puns and shepherd metaphors (as seen in their writings, condescending as they can be), I wonder if a similar phenomenon occurs in humans: I know this is true with humans in regards to the entertainment industry, that's obvious, but has anyone ever considered that, in a roundabout, figurative way, state laws have also made people comfortable like sheep, leaving the Jews to infiltrate and cause ruin amongst economies, and bribe people in the process? They constantly rely on the protection of police and other law enforcement services to make them feel safer.

I don't know if anyone else thinks this is case, or I'm probably just rambling right now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back