Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is Adonis real?

Gabriel Lamb said:
And other greek mythical characters?
In Greek mythology, Adonis was a mortal of unusual beauty. Aphrodite and Persephone feuded over him, requiring an intervention by Zeus. The resolution directed Adonis to spend a third of the year with Aphrodite, a third of the year with Persephone, and the remaining third however he wish (which ended up being with Aphrodite). Adonis was killed on a boar hunt with Aphrodite, and she transformed his spilled blood into an anemone flower.

I think that Adonis is just a concept/allegory.

Yes, he is one of the gods, Adonis also known as Tammuz and Dumuzid by the Sumerians and Babylonians is the god Osiris.

Lord.Shiva said:
Adonis is real and he is The Egyptian God Set, not Osiris.
Osiris really doesnt fit the description. The joyofsatan shares he is bald with tattoo on his forehead. That doesnt seem like Adonis.

Gabriel Lamb said:
Lord.Shiva said:
Adonis is real and he is The Egyptian God Set, not Osiris.
Osiris really doesnt fit the description. The joyofsatan shares he is bald with tattoo on his forehead. That doesnt seem like Adonis.

If I'm not mistaken, correct me if I'm wrong, it is Egyptian culture for men to shave their heads because a bald man's head was symbol of the Sun. (Much like hair represents the waves of the sun). Egyptian culture and Greek culture is different, even if ran by the same Gods. Where as Adonis is a symbol of a perfected human man, ascended into the Gods, able to procreate as Aphrodite and Adonis is a symbol of love between Gods and humans (in general it can be platonic and non-romantic), but it can be romantic as well as the Gods did have children with humans.

Yes. The Gods have many different aliases across cultures. More of the Hieratic Divine Names for our Gods will be shared by High Priest Hooded Cobra in the future.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back