Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help :'D

towaxd

Hi, I'm calling to ask for someone's help or advice. I give you the context I am a 14-year-old teenager and well I was doing the 40-day meditation plan but I suspended it when I was opening the third eye chakra the reason was because I am undergoing treatment and my psychologist prescribed me fluoxetine and risperidone and while I was reading the section on opening the soul again. I read in detail that people with epilepsy or people who are taking psychiatric medications do not have to do these meditations. fluoxetine is not so "harmful" it is an antidepressant even some doctors prescribe it for other reasons not related to depression but risperidone is a strong medication this medication is used for schizophrenic people or for minors with behavior problems. I'm not schizophrenic I just get carried away by anger and rage and I get into many fights at school (that's why they prescribed risperidone) what do you say? Do I do the meditations anyway or do I first abandon the medication and then start with the meditations?

You seriously should do whatever you can to not take any of those drugs. They are almost certain to cause permenent damage if taken for long enough, and make it very difficult to achieve any spiritual advancement.

What this also means is you seriously need to get your shit together, start being responsible, and stop acting bad in school and at home. Control your actions and control your emotions. And when you are able to show your parents, your teachers, and the psychologist that you are acting good and you are not having any problems, they will not have any reason to try to give you drugs that would permanently harm you.

you should build an aura of protection
and start doing the FRTR
https://satanslibrary.org/tspaintableb.html
above all you have to control your life and stop being silly there is no reason to start a fight in school or with your family
i don't know your Psychological condition but if you feel you can handle it then stop talking medicine if you not then continue the treatment
there is a war going on you have to fight and be strong for your self and your beloved ones
stay away from drugs because it can harm you and weaken your soul
good luck brother

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back