Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Gods related to bees

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Beelzebul is a God of the bees and other insects.

Thank you so much!!! I always felt this and wondered why since it was considered blasphemy. I always felt insects to be very sacred. They are often used in TCM for worst diagnosis and are very helpful there. I also felt the energy associated with them which is extremely calming and blissful in a sense of feeling protected since there is hardly something more frightening and powerful than their mass. Very related to this God in a sense it represents extreme protective power. Thank you!

Who is the God of Butterflies? If you don't mind my asking 😅

Edward Lonsa said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you so much!!! I always felt this and wondered why since it was considered blasphemy. I always felt insects to be very sacred. They are often used in TCM for worst diagnosis and are very helpful there. I also felt the energy associated with them which is extremely calming and blissful in a sense of feeling protected since there is hardly something more frightening and powerful than their mass. Very related to this God in a sense it represents extreme protective power. Thank you!

I always felt that bees are related to Sun and Saturn energies. If you study them you will find more and more amazing things. A few days ago I pushed a bee who spend the night outside back in the hive. A bee came and checked her, they did a kind of singing, then she cleaned her legs and go to the warm area. Really fun to watch :lol:

Korpi said:

Well, Beelzebul should be. Maybe there is a God who is related mainly to butterflies, but is less known. I think a really feminine Goddess could be

Dark Blue Eye said:
Korpi said:

Well, Beelzebul should be. Maybe there is a God who is related mainly to butterflies, but is less known. I think a really feminine Goddess could be
Butterflies are sometimes associated with transformation/evolution. I believe they represent the human soul.
In Greek mythology Psyche (the goddess of the soul) was said to have the butterfly as her sacred animal.

The butterfly was also the sacred animal of Thanatos, the greek god of death, in some myths. Keep in mind death can sometimes be an allegory for deep spiritual transformation.

Finally Freyja, a goddess from norse mythology associated with love, fertility, war and magic had butterflies as her sacred animal(Freya reminds me a lot of Lady Astarte).

Νίκος said:
Dark Blue Eye said:
Korpi said:

Butterflies are sometimes associated with transformation/evolution. I believe they represent the human soul.
In Greek mythology Psyche (the goddess of the soul) was said to have the butterfly as her sacred animal.

The butterfly was also the sacred animal of Thanatos, the greek god of death, in some myths. Keep in mind death can sometimes be an allegory for deep spiritual transformation.

Finally Freyja, a goddess from norse mythology associated with love, fertility, war and magic had butterflies as her sacred animal(Freya reminds me a lot of Lady Astarte).

Freya is actually Astarte. And in Mexican mythology, butterflies are symbols of souls who have died. They're usually associated with transformation, given the journey the caterpillar goes through to become a butterfly. Hummingbirds are also birds associated with the afterlife in Mexican mythology, associated with Huitzilopochtli, who is known as Azazel to the Aztecs.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Korpi said:

Actually Beelzebul does rule over all the insects that fly, from the more malicious to the most beautiful ones.

My King Baal is so lovely. I feel a strange closeness and comfort with him. Him, Father Satan, Lord Ares and Hades are the four gods that I draw inspiration from. I put them as my role models.

The month I am born in, in Persian, is named Tir. In ancient Pagan Persia, Tir was the god of thunder and rain. It is the month of Cancer the crab.

Same as Tyr in Nordic paganism i believe.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Does that mean that Baal Zebul is also the Mayan God Ah-Muzen-Cab?

Also are there Bee Goddesses as well? This stele seems to prove so.
roman-bee-goddess.jpg

I find it amazing that even insects are related to spirituality, not just animals.

I remember reading on the JoS somewhere that certain vibrations related to insects or something to that effect. (Sorry, very vague).

Hooded Cobra's post was fascinating. I read this about the Dictionnaire Infernal (Infernal Dictionary):

Belzebuth or Belzebub or Beelzebuth, prince of demons, according to the scriptures; foremost in power and crime after Satan, according to Milton; supreme chief of the infernal empire, according to most demonographers. His name signifies "lord of the flies." Bodin claims that he is no longer seen in his temple. He was the most revered god of the Canaanites, who sometimes represented him with the figure of a fly, more often with attributes of a sovereign power. He rendered oracles, and King Ochozias (King Ahaziah) consulted him over a troubling malady; he was severely reprimanded for this by the prophet Elijah.

The image from the entry in this book of Beelzebub can be found below. I won't post it here because I'm certain it's (to a degree) a misrepresentation and thus offensive for this sacred space.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/mythology/images/b/bf/Beelzebub.png/revision/latest?cb=20160802182842

It's strange that even within demonology, which at it's core is Jewish/xianist propaganda, even has some bits of truth. Any research has to be done with an open mind. This is one reason I don't care for people making blanket statements on the forums that researching anything belong to the enemy is bad. We just have to look at things from a Satanic perspective while maintaining our faith and conviction.

sublimestatanist said:
I find it amazing that even insects are related to spirituality, not just animals.

I remember reading on the JoS somewhere that certain vibrations related to insects or something to that effect. (Sorry, very vague).

Hooded Cobra's post was fascinating. I read this about the Dictionnaire Infernal (Infernal Dictionary):

Belzebuth or Belzebub or Beelzebuth, prince of demons, according to the scriptures; foremost in power and crime after Satan, according to Milton; supreme chief of the infernal empire, according to most demonographers. His name signifies "lord of the flies." Bodin claims that he is no longer seen in his temple. He was the most revered god of the Canaanites, who sometimes represented him with the figure of a fly, more often with attributes of a sovereign power. He rendered oracles, and King Ochozias (King Ahaziah) consulted him over a troubling malady; he was severely reprimanded for this by the prophet Elijah.

The image from the entry in this book of Beelzebub can be found below. I won't post it here because I'm certain it's (to a degree) a misrepresentation and thus offensive for this sacred space.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/mythology/images/b/bf/Beelzebub.png/revision/latest?cb=20160802182842

It's strange that even within demonology, which at it's core is Jewish/xianist propaganda, even has some bits of truth. Any research has to be done with an open mind. This is one reason I don't care for people making blanket statements on the forums that researching anything belong to the enemy is bad. We just have to look at things from a Satanic perspective while maintaining our faith and conviction.

Insects do carry spiritual messages. Bees for example, teach the power of vibration and sound, as the power of mantras comes from your vibrations when you chant them. Butterflies are symbols of transformation and alchemy when you start from a caterpillar, a chrysalis and a butterfly. Beetles are symbol of the human skull as the top of the human skull looks like that of the beetle, symbol of the soul. Even more prominently, the Milky Way and the entire night sky when seen from a 360° camera, looks like the body of a scarab beetle. Scarab beetles also use the Milky Way as a compass to guide them throughout the year. Ants are symbols of hard work, strength and teamwork, working together and having incredible strength to lift things hundreds of times their weight to provide food for their colony. They also have a very strong sense of teamwork with other ants.

So many spiritual messages hidden in the daily life of insects, and Baalzebul is the wise, masterful teacher of all of these secrets found in insects.

Kavya Shukra said:
sublimestatanist said:

Insects do carry spiritual messages. Bees for example, teach the power of vibration and sound, as the power of mantras comes from your vibrations when you chant them. Butterflies are symbols of transformation and alchemy when you start from a caterpillar, a chrysalis and a butterfly. Beetles are symbol of the human skull as the top of the human skull looks like that of the beetle, symbol of the soul. Even more prominently, the Milky Way and the entire night sky when seen from a 360° camera, looks like the body of a scarab beetle. Scarab beetles also use the Milky Way as a compass to guide them throughout the year. Ants are symbols of hard work, strength and teamwork, working together and having incredible strength to lift things hundreds of times their weight to provide food for their colony. They also have a very strong sense of teamwork with other ants.

So many spiritual messages hidden in the daily life of insects, and Baalzebul is the wise, masterful teacher of all of these secrets found in insects.

Amazing! Thank you for relating these powerful messages here. They won't go forgotten. :)

Be careful guys because some dudes will be stung by a beetle and they will be like oh, Beelzebul is angry with me, or you will see a butterfly entering your house and you will be Beelzebul wants to be my lover.

Everything written is to be taken sensibly within context.

From what I can understand from this governance, is the extremely refined comprehension and control over the life force at a most delicate level.

Look at bees, how animated and small they are. The same is with the beetle and all the insects.

So small yet so full of life, to what seems mechanically perfect yet fully organic.

The life force of that, the manifestation is so small and delicate. Precise and perfect.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back