Daily routines : what is necessary ? Your opinion / routine ?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Sinistra

Daily routines : what is necessary ? Your opinion / routine ?

Postby Sinistra » Tue May 22, 2018 10:08 pm

Could you list/remind what is necessary as a daily spiritual routine to do ?
I'd like to have things detailed all at once.
Let's assume we want a quick progress especially in the general soul cleaning, chakra empowerement, astral senses and hearing. And that we would focus on useful things so not fancy things like telekinesis or levitation. Let's assume in the range of more then 6 months dedicated and less then 10 years. That range would include a large amount of people.
I am also interested in your own routines (even if you consider them imperfect) if you don't mind sharing. No judgements it's purely from an improvement mind point of view.

luis

Re: Daily routines : what is necessary ? Your opinion / routine ?

Postby luis » Wed May 23, 2018 8:29 am

Sinistra wrote:Could you list/remind what is necessary as a daily spiritual routine to do ?
Let's assume we want a quick progress especially in the general soul cleaning, chakra empowerement, astral senses and hearing. And that we would focus on useful things so not fancy things like telekinesis or levitation. Let's assume in the range of more then 6 months dedicated and less then 10 years. That range would include a large amount of people.
I am also interested in your own routines (even if you consider them imperfect) if you don't mind sharing. No judgements it's purely from an improvement mind point of view.

Empowering the chakra is a must.
Some yoga is good too.
What i do is the Raum meditation (54 reps)
and Hatha yoga+mantra by Egon and the Chariot of Ra, this is what i do and It takes a while (because of other spell that i do + protection + RTR'S) but it works for me.
What i think to do is using more thoughtform, i created one for money that i let it take in the energy of the sun + the energy that i give to it when i can, i love how if you don't have time you don't have to empower It everyday and so it doesn't take that much time in the long run. You could (and i will too) create thoughtform for opening your astral sense's and maybe one to open your blocked chakra's, like i said they don't take as much time but they can be powerful especially if you let them take energy in from a planet or whatever source (like a ley line wich is what i do with the money thoughtform, sun + ley line + the energy that give to it)
Hope it's useful :)

Dark_Void

Postby Dark_Void » Wed May 23, 2018 1:41 pm

Aura Of Protection - I use the Suryaye mantra and recite short, simple affirmations to empower my aura.

Meditation On The Light Body - I do this right after Aura Of Protection. If your focus is good enough, you can also incorporate the secondary chakra system into this meditation.

Invocation Of The Elements - I do a different one each day.

Meditation On The Spirit - I modified it to include my astral wings. I do this right after invoking the elements.

Advanced Void Meditation - Also known as meditation on the astral senses. I do this after meditation on the spirit.

Complete Chakra Meditation - I use the Sanskrit mantras. I have incorporated the color meditation and the Chaka spinning exercise into this one meditation.

Ball Of Light Meditation - I do this after the Complete Chakra Meditation.

Expanding The Sushumna - I do this after the Ball Of Light Meditation.

Alternate Nostril Breathing - Done at work when the opportunity presents itself.

Whenever I do any meditation, I time it for 13 minutes. 13 is a number of Satan, as I'm sure most here are aware.

I don't do every single meditation every day, though. Unfortunately, my job makes that an impossibility. I do what I can, though. I always make sure to at least attend to my aura and the primary chakras.

I would be more than happy for someone to critique my routine. Perhaps offer some guidance, etc.

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Wed May 23, 2018 2:10 pm

luis wrote:
Sinistra wrote:Could you list/remind what is necessary as a daily spiritual routine to do ?

Empowering the chakra is a must.
Some yoga is good too.
What i do is the Raum meditation (54 reps)
and Hatha yoga+mantra by Egon and the Chariot of Ra, this is what i do and It takes a while (because of other spell that i do + protection + RTR'S) but it works for me.
What i think to do is using more thoughtform, i created one for money that i let it take in the energy of the sun + the energy that i give to it when i can, i love how if you don't have time you don't have to empower It everyday and so it doesn't take that much time in the long run. You could (and i will too) create thoughtform for opening your astral sense's and maybe one to open your blocked chakra's, like i said they don't take as much time but they can be powerful especially if you let them take energy in from a planet or whatever source (like a ley line wich is what i do with the money thoughtform, sun + ley line + the energy that give to it)
Hope it's useful :)

I have been using RAUM purely for aura and chakra cleaning, before my AOP : 108 RAUM, usually once a day in the night, sometimes several times a day for special occasions
I do wonder what people use for aura cleaning
My AOP is the 88 aum suryae + 88 algiz - the "Inanna"s AOP" posted by voiceofenki a while ago.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed May 23, 2018 6:22 pm

Must do:

• AC – use the Returning Curses Part 1
• AoP – use the Returning Curses Part 2
• VM – which is Void Meditation for at least 2 minutes, focus on your kundalini
• Chariot of Ra – this works to empower the front and rear extensions of your chakras, your crown chakra, your sixth chakra, your pineal gland and your root chakra. It also revitalises the proper flow of kundalini energy throughout the energy body and stimulates the kundalini.
• Dramatically Increasing Your Vibration – you can find this meditation in Vovim Baghie's PDF.
• Merkaba
• Raum meditation - start from 13 reps for the first portion and build up by multiples of 13 when you're ready
• KY (Kundalini Yoga) – preferably in the morning
• HY (Hatha Yoga) – preferably in the evening

Electives: - Choose as many or as little as you want/can afford
• Meditation from Satan - http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
• Pineal Meditation - http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
• 3rd Eye/Pineal Breathing Meditation - http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rd666.html
• Falun Dafa – all five exercises

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed May 23, 2018 6:24 pm

luis wrote:What i do is the Raum meditation (54 reps)

Can I ask why you changed the base from 13 for 9?

Dark_Void wrote:...

You don' clean your aura at least twice a day?

ess

Postby ess » Thu May 24, 2018 2:55 am

My routine can be viewed as small or lazy by some.

Aura Cleansing/Returning Curses and AoP
Visualize myself engulfed in Satanic fire and affirm that it's penetrating every part of my soul.
Void Meditation
Absorbing the elements into their respective chakras and those chakras extensions. (Earth = Base and Sacral, Fire = Solar, Fire and Air = Heart, Air = Throat, Ether = 6th, and Water = Crown), I've also experimented with absorbing gold energy into my 8th sun chakra (above head), and white gold energy into the other three above head chakras.
Program my thoughtform for whatever I want it to do, lately it's been for empowering my psychic senses.
Finish of with vibrating the different aspects of my soul at the speed of light.

I've never been a big fan of vibrating mantras.
Heil Satan!
Heil Azazel!

Dark_Void

Postby Dark_Void » Thu May 24, 2018 3:12 am

What is the Chariot Of Ra? Is it a meditation?

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu May 24, 2018 4:23 am

ess wrote:My routine can be viewed as small or lazy by some.

Visualize myself engulfed in Satanic fire and affirm that it's penetrating every part of my soul.
Void Meditation
Absorbing the elements into their respective chakras and those chakras extensions. (Earth = Base and Sacral, Fire = Solar, Fire and Air = Heart, Air = Throat, Ether = 6th, and Water = Crown), I've also experimented with absorbing gold energy into my 8th sun chakra (above head), and white gold energy into the other three above head chakras.
Program my thoughtform for whatever I want it to do, lately it's been for empowering my psychic senses.
Finish of with vibrating the different aspects of my soul at the speed of light.

The throat chakra is of ether, not air.

luis

Postby luis » Thu May 24, 2018 7:45 am

Stormblood wrote:

I changed it because it doesn't matter, you can use a number of power and it is fine, if you look on the Yahoo groups and find the post where originaly this meditation was posted the number are much higher Raum 108, IO 108 and EIA 108 (actualy at the begining they used only IO and EIA was added later because it was much powerful) i didn't boockmarked the link but i'll see if i can find it. If you don't trust what i'm saing ask a HP i'm sure they will say that is fine to do those repetitions, i think they were changed for the site because it's a powerful meditation and of course a beginner can't do this much repetitions.

SerLorars13

Postby SerLorars13 » Thu May 24, 2018 11:26 am

Stormblood wrote:

Void Meditation

The throat chakra is of ether, not air.

The throat chakra's elment isn't air?
Crown chakra - Water
Sixth chakra - Ether
Throat chakra - Air
Heart chakra - Air and Fire
Solar plexus chakra - Fire
Sacrum chakra - Water
Base chakra - Earth
:)

ess

Postby ess » Thu May 24, 2018 2:45 pm

Stormblood wrote:...

The throat chakra is ruled by Venus, Venus is of air. Also if that is your only correction that implies that no chakra is ruled by air, which is silly to think.
Heil Satan!
Heil Azazel!

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu May 24, 2018 2:56 pm

luis wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

I changed it because it doesn't matter, you can use a number of power and it is fine, if you look on the Yahoo groups and find the post where originaly this meditation was posted the number are much higher Raum 108, IO 108 and EIA 108 (actualy at the begining they used only IO and EIA was added later because it was much powerful) i didn't boockmarked the link but i'll see if i can find it. If you don't trust what i'm saing ask a HP i'm sure they will say that is fine to do those repetitions, i think they were changed for the site because it's a powerful meditation and of course a beginner can't do this much repetitions.

It was just a question. I wasn't criticising. Everyone is free to use the numbers the want. But for us Italians it's EA, not EIA. Anglophone countries use AY to explain the sound we call E in Italian (and Greek, Latin, Spanish xD)

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Thu May 24, 2018 3:01 pm

Stormblood wrote:Must do:

• AC – use the Returning Curses Part 1
• AoP – use the Returning Curses Part 2
• VM – which is Void Meditation for at least 2 minutes, focus on your kundalini
• Chariot of Ra – this works to empower the front and rear extensions of your chakras, your crown chakra, your sixth chakra, your pineal gland and your root chakra. It also revitalises the proper flow of kundalini energy throughout the energy body and stimulates the kundalini.
• Dramatically Increasing Your Vibration – you can find this meditation in Vovim Baghie's PDF.
• Merkaba
• Raum meditation - start from 13 reps for the first portion and build up by multiples of 13 when you're ready
• KY (Kundalini Yoga) – preferably in the morning
• HY (Hatha Yoga) – preferably in the evening

Electives: - Choose as many or as little as you want/can afford
• Meditation from Satan - http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
• Pineal Meditation - http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
• 3rd Eye/Pineal Breathing Meditation - http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rd666.html
• Falun Dafa – all five exercises

Do you mean that you use returning curses part 2 everyday, as/instead of your AoP ?
Chariot of Ra - never heard of this one
Dramatically increase your vibration : no idea either
So you are like using RAUM as a general empowerment mantra ?
How long do each of your yoga routines take ?

I would put chakra aligning and spining higher then many of those. It's basic but probably very necessary - the 40 days program of HP Cobra emphasized this everyday.

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Thu May 24, 2018 6:02 pm

Foundation meditation is nowhere to be seen in this thread. Interesting.
He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe.

-Marcus Aurelius

luis

Postby luis » Fri May 25, 2018 8:08 am

Stormblood wrote:
luis wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

It was just a question. I wasn't criticising. Everyone is free to use the numbers the want. But for us Italians it's EA, not EIA. Anglophone countries use AY to explain the sound we call E in Italian (and Greek, Latin, Spanish xD)

I know, i was just saing that it was not my idea but at the start it was shared like that and they didn't put it in that way on Jos because it was too powerful for a beginner and this meditation was usualy used even by them before the RTR until we got VU VA VO and Satanas.
About EA it was just a mistake, i writed it like it's pronunced :lol:

Egon

Postby Egon » Fri May 25, 2018 11:41 am

It's a meditation in the Runic Kabbalah pdf.

Dark_Void wrote:What is the Chariot Of Ra? Is it a meditation?

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Fri May 25, 2018 5:41 pm

Sinistra wrote:Do you mean that you use returning curses part 2 everyday, as/instead of your AoP ?

I would put chakra aligning and spining higher then many of those. It's basic but probably very necessary - the 40 days program of HP Cobra emphasized this everyday.

1. Yes, now I do it instead. In periods where I can afford more meditation activity, I use multiple layers of protection.
2. The Chariot of Ra can be found in Satan's Library, in a pdf called "Runic Kabalah". Here is the link: http://web.archive.org/web/20150330181914/http://webzoom.freewebs.com/spiritualwarfare666/The%20Runic%20Kabalah.pdf
3. I don't even know if I'm supposed to post that...
4. Yes, as the page about RAUM says, the meditation can be used to empower the whole soul. The first portion (Raum) empowers the main chakras, which are top and the bottom of the soul. The second portion, IO, empowers the right/masculine/yang/solar side and the left/feminine/yin/lunar side. The last portion, EA, empowers the front and the back of the soul, which are the north and south poles, if I remember correctly.
5. That depends on you. Hatha yoga can take as little as less than 20 minutes for inflexible beginners and somewhat longer but within thirty minutes for those who can hold the poses for longer. Just to be clear, I'm talking about the basic routine provided on the JoS. Kundalini Yoga can be done in as little as 20 minutes plus 15 minutes of corpse pose (when you lie on your back after the session). This is if you do all the 108 for all the poses, except the 3rd, 4th, 7th and 8th which prescribe less repetitions. Falun Dafa for beginners takes about 20 minutes. Longer in progression.

As a side note, this is not the programme I follow. You asked for a basic programme and I wrote one that covers everything. Chakra alignment and spinning are things anyone can usually do while empowering the chakra during the Chariot of Ra or whatever other method you use for empowering them. You can also combine chakra breathing to empower, if your focus is good.

@Larissa all meditations that require you to breathe energy in for empowerment are evolutions from the foundation meditation.

@luis e ti sto dicendo che è pronunciato EEEEE-AAAAA, non EI-A. In pratica, nella fonetica inglese AY=E per noi italiani. Forse non ci siamo capiti xD Sono in pratica le quattro vocali utilizzate per potenziare gli angoli dell'anima.

luis

Postby luis » Sat May 26, 2018 9:32 am

Stormblood wrote:
Sinistra wrote:Do you mean that you use returning curses part 2 everyday, as/instead of your AoP ?

1. Yes, now I do it instead. In periods where I can afford more meditation activity, I use multiple layers of protection.
2. The Chariot of Ra can be found in Satan's Library, in a pdf called "Runic Kabalah". Here is the link: http://web.archive.org/web/20150330181914/http://webzoom.freewebs.com/spiritualwarfare666/The%20Runic%20Kabalah.pdf
3. I don't even know if I'm supposed to post that...
4. Yes, as the page about RAUM says, the meditation can be used to empower the whole soul. The first portion (Raum) empowers the main chakras, which are top and the bottom of the soul. The second portion, IO, empowers the right/masculine/yang/solar side and the left/feminine/yin/lunar side. The last portion, EA, empowers the front and the back of the soul, which are the north and south poles, if I remember correctly.
5. That depends on you. Hatha yoga can take as little as less than 20 minutes for inflexible beginners and somewhat longer but within thirty minutes for those who can hold the poses for longer. Just to be clear, I'm talking about the basic routine provided on the JoS. Kundalini Yoga can be done in as little as 20 minutes plus 15 minutes of corpse pose (when you lie on your back after the session). This is if you do all the 108 for all the poses, except the 3rd, 4th, 7th and 8th which prescribe less repetitions. Falun Dafa for beginners takes about 20 minutes. Longer in progression.

As a side note, this is not the programme I follow. You asked for a basic programme and I wrote one that covers everything. Chakra alignment and spinning are things anyone can usually do while empowering the chakra during the Chariot of Ra or whatever other method you use for empowering them. You can also combine chakra breathing to empower, if your focus is good.

@Larissa all meditations that require you to breathe energy in for empowerment are evolutions from the foundation meditation.

@luis e ti sto dicendo che è pronunciato EEEEE-AAAAA, non EI-A. In pratica, nella fonetica inglese AY=E per noi italiani. Forse non ci siamo capiti xD Sono in pratica le quattro vocali utilizzate per potenziare gli angoli dell'anima.

Il punto è ma sei sicuro? Sul Jos italiano c'è scritto che va vibrato proprio EEEIII-AAA, non mi dire che pure questo è un errore che non è stato corretto :roll:
Ossia per esempio, vibrate EEEEIIII concentrandovi sulla parte anteriore del vostro corpo, poi vibrate immediatamente AAAA concentrandovi sulla spina dorsale.
c'è scritto così qui http://www.itajos.com/X%20SEZIONE%20MEDITAZIONI/Raum.htm
Non so cosa pensare :?

Shael

Postby Shael » Sun May 27, 2018 8:24 am

My current routine for anyone interested (keep in mind that I currently have limited time due working at a day job):

Morning:
KY
Returning Curses and AoP

During work:
RTRs on the toilet whenever possible

After work/before bed:
Yamaya Mantra + affirmation (see the uranus,neptune,pluto thread)
Returning Curses and AoP
HY with chakra vibrations

All in all I find this routine to include every basic necessity for me. I do void meditation for approx. 2 hours cumulatively throughout the day, because I generally don't hold 'inner conversations' all the time.
Keep in mind that, optimally, this routine should have some of the stuff that Stormblood posted as additions, if you have the time to incorporate those. But I think you guys already know how shitty the current-day (slave-)work system is anyways, lol.
Hail Satan Forever!

-Shael

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun May 27, 2018 12:54 pm

luis wrote:[
Il punto è ma sei sicuro? Sul Jos italiano c'è scritto che va vibrato proprio EEEIII-AAA, non mi dire che pure questo è un errore che non è stato corretto :roll:
Ossia per esempio, vibrate EEEEIIII concentrandovi sulla parte anteriore del vostro corpo, poi vibrate immediatamente AAAA concentrandovi sulla spina dorsale.

Allora non te lo dico. Puoi sempre chiedere al clero. La domanda potrebbe essere "Is the IO and EA portion of the Raum meditation about vibrating vowels in the four corners or the soul?" O qualcosa del genere.

luis

Postby luis » Mon May 28, 2018 8:46 am

Stormblood wrote:

Allora non te lo dico. Puoi sempre chiedere al clero. La domanda potrebbe essere "Is the IO and EA portion of the Raum meditation about vibrating vowels in the four corners or the soul?" O qualcosa del genere.

Quoto Jos inglese allora
Following the completion of the above, vibrate E-A. Vibrate E, pronounced AY, as in the American English words MAY, SAY, DAY; focusing on the front of your body, and then AHHHH, focusing on your entire spine.
For example, vibrate AAAAYYYYY, focusing on the front of your body- just your torso

Qui dice proprio che si pronuncia EEEIII, fa anche degli esempi con delle parole...mi sa che ti stai sbagliando tu.
Poi lo so dove IO e EA vanno vibrate, mi riferivo solo alla pronuncia, tu dicevi che EA va vibrato come si legge mentre su tutti e due i Jos dice che va vibrato EEEIII, non capisco se c'è qualche fraintendimento o cosa :lol: spero che adesso ci siamo chiariti.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon May 28, 2018 9:30 am

luis wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Quoto Jos inglese allora
Following the completion of the above, vibrate E-A. Vibrate E, pronounced AY, as in the American English words MAY, SAY, DAY; focusing on the front of your body, and then AHHHH, focusing on your entire spine.
For example, vibrate AAAAYYYYY, focusing on the front of your body- just your torso

Qui dice proprio che si pronuncia EEEIII, fa anche degli esempi con delle parole...mi sa che ti stai sbagliando tu.
Poi lo so dove IO e EA vanno vibrate, mi riferivo solo alla pronuncia, tu dicevi che EA va vibrato come si legge mentre su tutti e due i Jos dice che va vibrato EEEIII, non capisco se c'è qualche fraintendimento o cosa :lol: spero che adesso ci siamo chiariti.
mi sa che non capisci. Nel jos inglese è scritto così perchè non esiste una lettera che letta sia come la nostra e, su itajos semplicemente chi l’ha scritto non ha pensato questo e lo ha scritto come sul jos inglese. Secondo te va veramente vibrato eia che non vuoldire niente mentre ea è il nome di Padre Satana.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon May 28, 2018 10:50 am

luis wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Quoto Jos inglese allora

E, ripeto. In inglese AY viene usato per esprimere la pronuncia della nostra E. Ho il C1 in inglese rilasciato da una struttura accreditata dall'Università di Cambridge.

Se avessero scritto EEEEE, la pronuncia italiana sarebbe stata "I",

Il fraintidemento è che tu né che ha tradotto quella pagina conosce come si scrive la pronuncia inglese. Non conoscere bene le lingue straniere è un problema molto comune per gli italiani. Semplice. EA va vibrato esattamente come si legge.

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Mon May 28, 2018 4:33 pm

Evolution? Not so sure about that, but whatever.
He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe.

-Marcus Aurelius

dragon bleu 666

Postby dragon bleu 666 » Tue May 29, 2018 6:13 am

my routine is composed of :

Morning :

- Hatha Yoga by Egon ( i add chakra breathing between each mantra)
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=227

- Chakra spinning

- Returning curses part 1

- Mer ka ba

Evening :

- current working(s)

- 10 tibetean breaths

- i am trying cobra breaths from ( Kai purr writings ) into my solar chakra ( 2-3)

- Kundalini yoga
( i just switched from the basic spinal series to the one for flexibility and the spine after one year of straight practice everyday)
[url]https://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20for%20flexibility%20and%20the%20spine%20fp.htm
[/url]

- AOP 3 x 88 ( suryae , algiz, sowilo) from voice of enki
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=94&p=334&hilit=aura+of+protection#p334

- King and Queen

- Meditation from Ol argedco luciftias
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1863&p=13242&hilit=most+powerful+meditation#p13242

I just found the Vovim Baghie's pdf
http://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/high_priest_vovim_baghie.pdf

About meditations from Kai purr and Vovim Baghie did you think they are still legit ? ( i've seen some meditation with the solar chakra still pointed up )

And what about the " trine affirmation method " ?

and from about which time ( or point ) do you change you routines ? 40 day ? i 've done this routine for like 3 to 4 month straight.

Thanks comrades

luis

Postby luis » Tue May 29, 2018 9:15 am

Stormblood wrote:
luis wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Quoto Jos inglese allora

E, ripeto. In inglese AY viene usato per esprimere la pronuncia della nostra E. Ho il C1 in inglese rilasciato da una struttura accreditata dall'Università di Cambridge.

Il fraintidemento è che tu né che ha tradotto quella pagina conosce come si scrive la pronuncia inglese. Non conoscere bene le lingue straniere è un problema molto comune per gli italiani. Semplice. EA va vibrato esattamente come si legge.

Non voglio mettere in discussione la tua conoscenza e so che il mio inglese non è dei migliori (la grammatica più che altro) però perché dare l'esempio di May, say e day?
Vibrate E, pronounced AY, as in the American English words MAY, SAY, DAY
ho sempre pronunciato quelle parole come MEI, SEI e DEI (scritto proprio come si pronuncia) anche se le metto su Google traduttore li pronuncia in quel modo quindi non riesco proprio a capire perché quella E non si dovrebbe pronunciare come EI visto che la pagina di JOS da anche quegli esempi, scusa se ti sto dando fastidio è solo che su internet trovo risposte diverse e non capisco perché nel JOS inglese vengono dati quegli esempi se poi è sbaglio :?

luis

Postby luis » Tue May 29, 2018 9:43 am

Stormblood wrote:
luis wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Quoto Jos inglese allora

E aggiungo che in quello che ho quotato dal sito inglese dice che la pronuncia di AY è nel Inglese Americano, ho cercato su internet ed infatti viene data come EII, ci sono anche video su questa pronuncia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs70305ehMQ non senti EEII e non un semplice E? Non penso di essere sordo e gli esempi che vengono dati sul JOS in inglese sono May, Say e Day e dice che quel AY va pronunciato come quelle parole che sono in inglese americano...

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed May 30, 2018 12:50 am

Stormblood wrote:• Dramatically Increasing Your Vibration – you can find this meditation in Vovim Baghie's PDF.

You can find this in my link in the "Most Important Learning" section or in Dragon Bleu 666's comment. Dramatically Increasing Your Vibration is on page 52 of the PDF. It's very similar to the Merkaba, but with the "Breathing Tube" in the center that everything rotates around, there are 5 of them in the 5 pillars of your soul. The meditation that I made that Dragon Bleu 666 mentions tells about where the pillars of the soul are and how to make them a lot stronger.

When reading Vovim Baghie's PDF, there's a lot of him trying to brag and desperately trying to sound tougher than he obviously is, but most of the information in it is actually very helpful and useful.

dragon bleu 666 wrote:- Meditation from Ol argedco luciftias
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... meditation

I just found the Vovim Baghie's pdf
http://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3/ ... baghie.pdf

@Dragon Bleu 666 I'm very happy that I could help you! :lol: :P
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Wed May 30, 2018 12:34 pm

luis wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
luis wrote:Quoto Jos inglese allora

E aggiungo che in quello che ho quotato dal sito inglese dice che la pronuncia di AY è nel Inglese Americano, ho cercato su internet ed infatti viene data come EII, ci sono anche video su questa pronuncia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs70305ehMQ non senti EEII e non un semplice E? Non penso di essere sordo e gli esempi che vengono dati sul JOS in inglese sono May, Say e Day e dice che quel AY va pronunciato come quelle parole che sono in inglese americano...

Continue a non capire quindi ho fatto ricerche ed ecco la famosa pronuncia. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz79p6kWIfI

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed May 30, 2018 1:01 pm

luis wrote:E aggiungo che in quello che ho quotato dal sito inglese dice che la pronuncia di AY è nel Inglese Americano, ho cercato su internet ed infatti viene data come EII, ci sono anche video su questa pronuncia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs70305ehMQ non senti EEII e non un semplice E? Non penso di essere sordo e gli esempi che vengono dati sul JOS in inglese sono May, Say e Day e dice che quel AY va pronunciato come quelle parole che sono in inglese americano...

You are confusing word spelling with word pronunciation. If an English person would have to explain the pronunciation of the word "energy", they would write AY-NAYR-GEE. Not E-NER-GI, like an Italian would. Look also at the RTRs and the audio recordings of them every time they pronounce something that has AY in it.

EA is not the same spelling as DAY/MAY/SAY. It's not the same pronunciation either. Also, how many time under the RTRs you find a pronunciation key where some letters are pronounced differently than in the audio recordings? That's because some foreign sounds are difficult to explain to English-speaking people.

Also, have you ever read sermons of how single letters of the alphabet correlate to parts of the soul?

luis

Postby luis » Thu May 31, 2018 7:12 am

Stormblood wrote:
luis wrote:E aggiungo che in quello che ho quotato dal sito inglese dice che la pronuncia di AY è nel Inglese Americano, ho cercato su internet ed infatti viene data come EII, ci sono anche video su questa pronuncia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs70305ehMQ non senti EEII e non un semplice E? Non penso di essere sordo e gli esempi che vengono dati sul JOS in inglese sono May, Say e Day e dice che quel AY va pronunciato come quelle parole che sono in inglese americano...

You are confusing word spelling with word pronunciation. If an English person would have to explain the pronunciation of the word "energy", they would write AY-NAYR-GEE. Not E-NER-GI, like an Italian would. Look also at the RTRs and the audio recordings of them every time they pronounce something that has AY in it.

EA is not the same spelling as DAY/MAY/SAY. It's not the same pronunciation either. Also, how many time under the RTRs you find a pronunciation key where some letters are pronounced differently than in the audio recordings? That's because some foreign sounds are difficult to explain to English-speaking people.

Also, have you ever read sermons of how single letters of the alphabet correlate to parts of the soul?

Hai ragione non ho pensato a questo e il fatto che la pagina italiana avesse come pronuncia EEII mi ha confuso di più,e si ricordo quel sermone, ripeto la cosa era molta confusa e il cercare su internet ha reso il tutto ancora più confuso, scusa per averti fatto perdere tempo e grazie per avermelo spiegato :|
Aquarius wrote:
luis wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Continue a non capire quindi ho fatto ricerche ed ecco la famosa pronuncia. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz79p6kWIfI

E grazie pure a te aquarius come ho detto ero abbastanza confuso >-<

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu May 31, 2018 12:06 pm

Hai ragione non ho pensato a questo e il fatto che la pagina italiana avesse come pronuncia EEII mi ha confuso di più,e si ricordo quel sermone, ripeto la cosa era molta confusa e il cercare su internet ha reso il tutto ancora più confuso, scusa per averti fatto perdere tempo e grazie per avermelo spiegato :|

Sinceramente, non ritengo di aver perso tempo. Pensavo, tuttavia, che non avremmo mai raggiunto un accordo su questo.

luis

Postby luis » Thu May 31, 2018 9:09 pm

Stormblood wrote:

Sinceramente, non ritengo di aver perso tempo. Pensavo, tuttavia, che non avremmo mai raggiunto un accordo su questo.

Grazie mille :D a dire il vero sia la tua ultima risposta che il video di aquarius sono riusciti a convincermi. Come ho detto ero confuso perché primo nella pagina italiana era stato dato come EEII, secondo in quella inglese ho confuso pronuncia con spelling e quindi pensavo che AY andava pronunciato come negli esempi, era una cosa un po' stupida a ripensarci e grazie ancora per aver insistito a correggermi >-< adesso ho combinato la meditazione con la pronuncia corretta e riesco a sentire che è diversa ma allo stesso tempo più potente, comunque sai chi gestisce Jos italiano? Dovremmo fargli presente di cambiare quell'errore...

Poweredbythesun

Postby Poweredbythesun » Thu May 31, 2018 11:13 pm

A quick mention, I personally have recently started vibrating SOWILO 108 times a day, and I can tell you it really uplifts me :)

Though I still have the other things too, here's my daily routine so far:

- Aura Cleaning

- AoP

- Void Meditation (either while palming, or by focusing on absolute darkness as it empties my mind)

- Kundalini Yoga

- Hatha Yoga

- Foundation Meditation

- Meditation on Crystals (planning to add soon)

- Trance Training

- And 108x SOWILO

I plan on adding a few more things, but this seems to work for me at the moment :)
He who does nothing, gets nothing. - Satan

Praise the sun!

Hail Satan!!

luis

Postby luis » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:08 am

Poweredbythesun wrote:A quick mention, I personally have recently started vibrating SOWILO 108 times a day, and I can tell you it really uplifts me :)

- Aura Cleaning

- AoP

- Void Meditation (either while palming, or by focusing on absolute darkness as it empties my mind)

- Kundalini Yoga

- Hatha Yoga

- Foundation Meditation

- Trance Training

- And 108x SOWILO

I plan on adding a few more things, but this seems to work for me at the moment :)

I don't see any full chakra meditation and this is really important. Are you vibrating Sowilo in your chakra or just on yourself? I suggest to do a full chakra meditation, you can even just use Sowilo on all your chakras (it's a sun rune this is why is good for all your chakras) or better you can use the more powerful version that is Saulo and visualize the rune in each chakras. You don't have to use the breathing esercixe if you don't have time but of course that will add power. If you do Hatha yoga you could switch to the Asana+mantra by Egon so you do hatha yoga and chakra meditation togheter and in this way is more powerful (you don't have to use mantra if you don't want with this, you use Sowilo (or Saulo) too)

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:41 am

luis wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Grazie mille :D a dire il vero sia la tua ultima risposta che il video di aquarius sono riusciti a convincermi. Come ho detto ero confuso perché primo nella pagina italiana era stato dato come EEII, secondo in quella inglese ho confuso pronuncia con spelling e quindi pensavo che AY andava pronunciato come negli esempi, era una cosa un po' stupida a ripensarci e grazie ancora per aver insistito a correggermi >-< adesso ho combinato la meditazione con la pronuncia corretta e riesco a sentire che è diversa ma allo stesso tempo più potente, comunque sai chi gestisce Jos italiano? Dovremmo fargli presente di cambiare quell'errore...
Credo sia HoodedCobra che gestisce Itajos. I moderatori italiani gli mandavano i testi tradotti e lui li metteva.

serpentwalker666

Postby serpentwalker666 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:24 pm

Alright, this is an awesome thread! I'll add my routine.

Morning, short aura cleansing.
Opening Palm chakras, meditation on clairudence, and clairvoyance points. Chakra breathing. Twin serpent meditation, single serpent meditation. SATANAMA 5x into all chakras, sometimes, 10× or 7. Feet chakra breathing. Then kundalini yoga. Bandhas. Alternative nostril breathing. (Starting timing myself for 20 minute RTR sessions.)
Invoke earth somedays to help with anxiety, and or nervousness.

Much Later in day very short session. Slight chakra breathing, Sanskrit mantras(laum,vaum,raum,yaum,haum,aum,maum) astral sense points, Gaum for pineal gland, then hatha yoga .

Poweredbythesun

Postby Poweredbythesun » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:49 am

luis wrote:
Poweredbythesun wrote:A quick mention, I personally have recently started vibrating SOWILO 108 times a day, and I can tell you it really uplifts me :)

- Aura Cleaning

- AoP

- Kundalini Yoga

- Hatha Yoga

- Foundation Meditation

- Trance Training

- And 108x SOWILO

I don't see any full chakra meditation and this is really important. Are you vibrating Sowilo in your chakra or just on yourself? I suggest to do a full chakra meditation, you can even just use Sowilo on all your chakras (it's a sun rune this is why is good for all your chakras) or better you can use the more powerful version that is Saulo and visualize the rune in each chakras. You don't have to use the breathing esercixe if you don't have time but of course that will add power. If you do Hatha yoga you could switch to the Asana+mantra by Egon so you do hatha yoga and chakra meditation togheter and in this way is more powerful (you don't have to use mantra if you don't want with this, you use Sowilo (or Saulo) too)

I actually just did my Sowilo meditation, funny enough :) I tend to focus on my volume (because there are others here), and a bright light like the sun. Though I can feel my Solar Plexus glowing with energy and being empowered as I chant. After the 108 vibrations I circulate the energy through my chakras, though the energy always tends to spread upwards and into my upper chakras.

Aside from all I have in my schedule, I've also circulate the energy I have after orgasm and use it as in the charriot of Ra, making the energy flow up my spine, into my 8th chakra, and down my front chakra extensions. I circulate this energy for awhile before it is moved into my hands and I empower them as well.

I'll have to add your suggestions to my schedule soon :D This weekend should be enough time to experiment with what will work on my schedule, and what I need to work in soon. Thank you! :)

Praise the sun!

Hail Satan!!

luis

Postby luis » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:12 am

Poweredbythesun wrote:
luis wrote:

- Aura Cleaning

- AoP

- Kundalini Yoga

- Hatha Yoga

- Foundation Meditation

- Trance Training

- And 108x SOWILO

I actually just did my Sowilo meditation, funny enough :) I tend to focus on my volume (because there are others here), and a bright light like the sun. Though I can feel my Solar Plexus glowing with energy and being empowered as I chant. After the 108 vibrations I circulate the energy through my chakras, though the energy always tends to spread upwards and into my upper chakras.

Aside from all I have in my schedule, I've also circulate the energy I have after orgasm and use it as in the charriot of Ra, making the energy flow up my spine, into my 8th chakra, and down my front chakra extensions. I circulate this energy for awhile before it is moved into my hands and I empower them as well.

I'll have to add your suggestions to my schedule soon :D This weekend should be enough time to experiment with what will work on my schedule, and what I need to work in soon. Thank you! :)

Just remember to not do too much, i know that meditating is beautiful but remember that other than meditations we have to do protection spell, RTR'S and other spell that we need to fix in our life, if you do too much meditations + all of the above things it will take too much time and you'll not have time with everyday life. Try to find a balance and have fun of course ;)

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:09 pm

Aquarius wrote:
luis wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Credo sia HoodedCobra che gestisce Itajos. I moderatori italiani gli mandavano i testi tradotti e lui li metteva.

Non credo. Altrimenti avrebbe già corretto e ottimizzato le traduzioni degli RTR con quelle che gli ho mandato quando accettò il mio aiuto, cosa che invece non è stata fatta, per quanto ne so.

Poweredbythesun

Postby Poweredbythesun » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:27 am

luis wrote:
Poweredbythesun wrote:
luis wrote:I don't see any full chakra meditation and this is really important. Are you vibrating Sowilo in your chakra or just on yourself? I suggest to do a full chakra meditation, you can even just use Sowilo on all your chakras (it's a sun rune this is why is good for all your chakras) or better you can use the more powerful version that is Saulo and visualize the rune in each chakras. You don't have to use the breathing esercixe if you don't have time but of course that will add power. If you do Hatha yoga you could switch to the Asana+mantra by Egon so you do hatha yoga and chakra meditation togheter and in this way is more powerful (you don't have to use mantra if you don't want with this, you use Sowilo (or Saulo) too)

Just remember to not do too much, i know that meditating is beautiful but remember that other than meditations we have to do protection spell, RTR'S and other spell that we need to fix in our life, if you do too much meditations + all of the above things it will take too much time and you'll not have time with everyday life. Try to find a balance and have fun of course ;)

I'm currently re-working my schedule, and hope to incorporate better / more powerful exercises soon :D I'm also working with props such as crystals more often, and am learning how exactly each prop can aid workings. For example the gem for Sowilo is Diamond, so using a diamond in conjunction with the rune will boost it's power :)

Praise the sun!

Hail Satan!!

SS_22

Postby SS_22 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:10 pm

hello all brothers and sisters

I will share with you part of my routine.
I want to share with you is mostly a strategy.
many of us do not have much time in the day because of a family life or a long day of work.

1- I start with RTR's of the day.
(to be part of the war but also start with the RTR's will allow you to continue washed curses send by jews)

2- color meditation on ALL the chakras:
I start with a very strong fondation meditation 2 min.
Then I insert each chakra has its respective color (the 7 main chakras and those of the shoulders and hips). around 2min per chakras.

3- I insert siler light into my pineal glande. around 2min again.

4- I invok the 5 elements in my body. around 2min per elements again.

5- everyday I put some elements chakras for my weaknesses.
(fire to base and sacral, water to heart and throat, and quintessence to nuber 6 and pineal).
be carfull with elements (learn to use it)

6- I vibrate all the chakras with affirmations
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
maum to crown
thaum to number 6
thaum to two temple
Gaum to pineal
haum to throat
yaum to heart
yaum to two shoulders
raum to plexus
vaum to sacral
laum to base
laum to two hips

I vibrate about 18 times by chakras, but I adjust according to the feeling of the days, the chakras more advanced 9 times and those who are late up to 36 times.
the goal is to realign the chakras.

afer each chakras I affirm 3 times (in a healthy and positive way for me my chakras of .. is activated and
powerful).

7- I finish with the snake mantra
ek-ong kah-rah sa-ta-ma-aa-ma shiri vha-ah guu-ruu. 9 times
with affiration 9 times.
all my chakras are activated and powerful and perfectly connected and perfectly aligned.

with all this you would be completely aligned in all areas and reload on all sides. and you would have apratized the mantras the colors and the elements.
after that you would be more powerful each time.

if you do workings after that you will feel a big difference like me.

Have good day and pratice :)
HAIL SATAN !!!

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:45 pm

I'd like to add that the routine suggest above is not my routine but it is, instead, the routine I suggested to Sinistra.

ess wrote:The throat chakra is ruled by Venus, Venus is of air. Also if that is your only correction that implies that no chakra is ruled by air, which is silly to think.

No. I never said there's no chakra ruled by air. In fact, the heart chakra is ruled by air. Venus is not exclusively of air, but is both air and earth, as highlighted on the JoS here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Info.html

Furthermore, planetary elemental nature has nothing to do with chakras. Are you going to tell me that since Mars is a fire planet, then the sacral chakra is of fire? That's not how works. It's no less counterproductive than thinking that:

• Venus rules green, then it also rules the heart chakra.
• Mercury rules yellow and light blue, then it also rules both the throat and the solar plexus chakra.
• the Sun rules orange, then it also the sacral chakra.
• Mars rules red, then it also rules the root chakra
• Both the Moon and Saturn rule indigo, then they must both rule the sixth chakras

... it doesn't work like. One affinity doesn't make anything ruler of anything. Just like a planet being a ruler of a chakra doesn't make that chakra of the same element of the planet.

The lower chakras and the heart chakra are of the first four elements. Root = earth, sacral = water, solar plexus = fire, heart = air. The upper chakras are all related to the upper worlds and akasha.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:51 pm

Void Meditation

Not vibrating mantras slows down your advancement. Same is not doing any form of asana. You'll advance much faster if you start using more or all of the 8 limbs of advancement, as instructed by Lady Astaroth here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... SHTAR.html

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:57 am

SS_22 wrote:5- everyday I put some elements chakras for my weaknesses.
(fire to base and sacral, water to heart and throat, and quintessence to nuber 6 and pineal).

Sacral and crown are water, and I think heart is air
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

SS_22

Postby SS_22 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:00 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:

I don't use the respective elements of each chakras are ruled.
I use the elements that are not present or almost not present in my natal chart. I use them because I have a lack with these éléments.
For me, I aim to rebalance the elements so as not to surfer the troubles associated with missing. :)
http://web.archive.org/web/201510121733 ... ments.html

Heil comrade
Heil satan !

ess

Postby ess » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:11 pm

Stormblood wrote:...

I'm more inclined to believe the elements of the chakras are as I stated, as those are the elements listed on the chakra pages themselves.

Stormblood wrote:Are you going to tell me that since Mars is a fire planet, then the sacral chakra is of fire?

Obviously that's not what I'm doing, according to the herbs page you linked. I stated that the sacral is of earth.
Heil Satan!
Heil Azazel!

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:47 am

But something is weird with the JoS pages. I've navigated the site for years. How come only just now I noticed both the pages about the sacral chakra state it is related to the earth element? Not that that could possibly change my position. I can clearly feel it's related to the water element.

luis

Postby luis » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:22 am

Stormblood wrote:

But something is weird with the JoS pages. I've navigated the site for years. How come only just now I noticed both the pages about the sacral chakra state it is related to the earth element? Not that that could possibly change my position. I can clearly feel it's related to the water element.

The sacral chakra is related to the earth element? Where did you read it?
The heart chakra is both Fire and Air as the jos page about the heart chakra say.