Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Death charts and astrology in autopsies

Shadowcat

Something occurred a few days ago on Sunday. The power plant I am working at right now has a guard shack and one of the guys that worked in it was killed by a vehicle while walking to work in the dark. I confirmed who it was and it explained why the one that was always there in the afternoon was suddenly gone.

I actually looked up the chart that was occurring during the time of his fatal accident. The moon was conjunct this star in Aries by an orb of 1 degree around the time of the accident: BATEN KAITOS - [20 degrees of Aries]
There can be forced migration, accidents, and shipwreck.

The moon was also in the 8th house at the time and in harsh aspect to Pluto and aspecting Saturn in the 6th house, the house of everyday life.

This combination basically says that there was death by an extremely violent accident while engaging in day-to-day activities. (he had to walk 2 and a half hours to work because he had no car). There are other placements as well, but these are the most notable.

While I was reading this a pertinent thought came to me. While we have birth charts, astrological charts can also be pulled up at the time of someone's death, if the time or at least the approximate time is provided (given that it is close enough), and that this could be used in autopsies and investigations to confirm or investigate the actual cause of death. For example, this could also be used in criminal cases, like investigating a claim of suicide and seeing if there are indications that either confirm or deny this, in the chart that shows all planetary and fixed start placements at the time of death. Other things would have to be stacked with this of course.

How interesting...
Now, let's suppose that someone was born at that time, in the same town or neighborhood where the man had died... could it be that this would turn into a vicious cycle of repetition? With the other soul also suffering the same fate? I think that yes, if the person's Karma is THAT coincidentally bad to be incarnated in such a place and time :lol: just a silly thought.

Shadowcat said:
Something occurred a few days ago on Sunday. The power plant I am working at right now has a guard shack and one of the guys that worked in it was killed by a vehicle while walking to work in the dark. I confirmed who it was and it explained why the one that was always there in the afternoon was suddenly gone.

I actually looked up the chart that was occurring during the time of his fatal accident. The moon was conjunct this star in Aries by an orb of 1 degree around the time of the accident: BATEN KAITOS - [20 degrees of Aries]

The moon was also in the 8th house at the time and in harsh aspect to Pluto and aspecting Saturn in the 6th house, the house of everyday life.

This combination basically says that there was death by an extremely violent accident while engaging in day-to-day activities. (he had to walk 2 and a half hours to work because he had no car). There are other placements as well, but these are the most notable.

While I was reading this a pertinent thought came to me. While we have birth charts, astrological charts can also be pulled up at the time of someone's death, if the time or at least the approximate time is provided (given that it is close enough), and that this could be used in autopsies and investigations to confirm or investigate the actual cause of death. For example, this could also be used in criminal cases, like investigating a claim of suicide and seeing if there are indications that either confirm or deny this, in the chart that shows all planetary and fixed start placements at the time of death. Other things would have to be stacked with this of course.

I was actually pondering about death charts if it has as much accuracy as birth charts or transit/dynasty charts. And what makes it very interesting is that I've heard (though I do not know if it is true), that your death chart can actually give you an idea of how your next birth chart might look like.

Kavya Shukra said:
Shadowcat said:

I was actually pondering about death charts if it has as much accuracy as birth charts or transit/dynasty charts. And what makes it very interesting is that I've heard (though I do not know if it is true), that your death chart can actually give you an idea of how your next birth chart might look like.
As for your last sentence I thought of this as well but I don't think there might be enough evidence to support it esp given the amount of work one might do spiritually that can change a birth chart in the next life that is very different from the chart at the time of death in the previous life. Just speculating. Anyone else is free to chime in

Shadowcat said:

I think you're getting better and better with understanding this stuff.. Transit charts can definitely be used to identify certain elements of a specific death by meaning and all those factors are a good example of this. There is a famous celebrity who had an Aquarius Ascendant. She was shooting a video in another country and had to get back to the US. A plane she got onto with her crew took off at the exact same time transiting Uranus in Aquarius entered her natal Ascendant and formed an exact square with her natal Uranus in Scorpio in the 9th House... the plane exploded.

So in addition to the death chart, the event chart for say the time car that ran him over was revved up would also show what would happen as well.

The problem is, in a lot of cases people don't actually know when someone died unless they're at work or in a public area. Asking a serial killer when they murdered someone is often a murky and unreliable request, war can be confusing for obvious reasons as well.

Caspian said:
How interesting...
Now, let's suppose that someone was born at that time, in the same town or neighborhood where the man had died... could it be that this would turn into a vicious cycle of repetition? With the other soul also suffering the same fate? I think that yes, if the person's Karma is THAT coincidentally bad to be incarnated in such a place and time :lol: just a silly thought.

The birth chart wouldn't be the same as the death transit chart of someone else but I guess there would be commonalities in some way especially via Baten Kaitos on the Moon. Even fixed stars though can express themselves quite differently.

Karnonnos said:
Shadowcat said:

I think you're getting better and better with understanding this stuff.. Transit charts can definitely be used to identify certain elements of a specific death by meaning and all those factors are a good example of this. There is a famous celebrity who had an Aquarius Ascendant. She was shooting a video in another country and had to get back to the US. A plane she got onto with her crew took off at the exact same time transiting Uranus in Aquarius entered her natal Ascendant and formed an exact square with her natal Uranus in Scorpio in the 9th House... the plane exploded.

So in addition to the death chart, the event chart for say the time car that ran him over was revved up would also show what would happen as well.

The problem is, in a lot of cases people don't actually know when someone died unless they're at work or in a public area. Asking a serial killer when they murdered someone is often a murky and unreliable request, war can be confusing for obvious reasons as well.

Caspian said:
How interesting...

The birth chart wouldn't be the same as the death transit chart of someone else but I guess there would be commonalities in some way especially via Baten Kaitos on the Moon. Even fixed stars though can express themselves quite differently.

I feel that my guardian has taught me and led me to a lot. I only want to learn more. It could be hard to know even the approximate time in certain instances unless someone talks to witnesses that heard or saw something that they recall is around a certain time.

As for Caspian's post I think this is something that can only manifest especially if someones own personal chart aligns with the openings the current transits bring for anything making whatever manifestation all the more likely. The predispositions would already have to be there....unless there was outside influence, a strong one.

Shadowcat said:
Karnonnos said:
Shadowcat said:

Caspian said:
How interesting...

I feel that my guardian has taught me and led me to a lot. I only want to learn more. It could be hard to know even the approximate time in certain instances unless someone talks to witnesses that heard or saw something that they recall is around a certain time.

As for Caspian's post I think this is something that can only manifest especially if someones own personal chart aligns with the openings the current transits bring for anything making whatever manifestation all the more likely. The predispositions would already have to be there....unless there was outside influence, a strong one.

Hey I wanted to ask you something, can you reach out to me via my protonmail which is in my signature? I wanted to talk to you privately about something.

Kavya Shukra said:
Shadowcat said:
Karnonnos said:

Hey I wanted to ask you something, can you reach out to me via my protonmail which is in my signature? I wanted to talk to you privately about something.

Message sent. Let me know what I can help with :)

Shadowcat said:
That is very interesting. Is nearly unbelievable how death can occur so suddenly and unexpectedly due to a nefarious combination of placements. I wonder if is possible for such placements to be anticipated by interpreting someone's chart in attempts to prevent and dodge their death.

Shadowcat said:

Off topic but this morning I decided to check the current sky only to see a water trine with a lot of planets and some other configurations.
Didnt check my own transits, I didnt have the time.

Also not exactly sure about why I wanted to check it. I was probably just curious.

Shadowcat said:

Did you use transits for this? If so, the moon is moving way to fast for this method. For transits you only look at the outer planets beyond mars. Think about it, if using transits, every lunar cycle he has the same aspects, meaning death.

You want to use primary & secondary progressions, solar returns and transits and combine the results for all of this.

The most that got me was not even someone I knew but from a video I saw of an accident on the road.

Some accident happened on the highway and the little brother was dead on the road, while the older brother was crying over him with great pain. And in a fraction another car hit both of them again and the older brother died too.

I thought to myself that it was some extreme planetary decision and nothing could be done to avoid that.

They both had to go and if the first accident didn't got them both, a second did rapidly.

These charts would be of interest to study.

NakedPluto said:
The most that got me was not even someone I knew but from a video I saw of an accident on the road.

Some accident happened on the highway and the little brother was dead on the road, while the older brother was crying over him with great pain. And in a fraction another car hit both of them again and the older brother died too.

I thought to myself that it was some extreme planetary decision and nothing could be done to avoid that.

They both had to go and if the first accident didn't got them both, a second did rapidly.

Oh my god...

That's so sad...

NakedPluto said:

That is absolutely awful....it would intensely affect me for a week or more if I personally witnessed something like that...

Yes they would.

NinRick said:
Shadowcat said:

Did you use transits for this? If so, the moon is moving way to fast for this method. For transits you only look at the outer planets beyond mars. Think about it, if using transits, every lunar cycle he has the same aspects, meaning death.

You want to use primary & secondary progressions, solar returns and transits and combine the results for all of this.

Interesting. I did not use the transits In relation to his own chart as I did not know it, but when I learned of this happening I just had a thought about what sign the moon was in along with other factors and an idea came to me about what the placements of the planets could indicate during the time someone dies in relation to the type and cause of death.

I just was curious to see the placements at this particular given moment and found it very strangely timely with these placements that they happened to be there. I know what you mean with this as far as the moon placement,
Think about it, if using transits, every lunar cycle he has the same aspects, meaning death.
, but I don't think the other aspects would have been the same esp as far as the houses every lunar return to this point. Also, I believe the death might have happened during the placement of the moon with this star at this time because the situation and what was going on at that point in time opened up for this to manifest whereas during another time this might not be. This could have to do once again also with how any placements related to his own chart specifically but again I did not see his chart, but this could also explain why this was about him and not someone else for example.

These are just things I was thinking of when I was curious about the placements during what happened. I found them coincidental to say the least...especially since this event was so recent after some other things.

This person actually deeply hurt me earlier this year ( i did not lift a finger magically). it happened again when I tried to give him a hard time about it when I saw him again during this job and 3 days later he was dead. It gave me the impression that I was not the only one he offended..If this is the case there might have been something more sinister about him that I have not known. But I will determine nothing with this, but I have noticed some very peculiar timings also.

Shadowcat said:
NakedPluto said:

That is absolutely awful....it would intensely affect me for a week or more if I personally witnessed something like that...

Yes they would.

Omg same I'd probably not feel right and keep thinking back on them for an entire month at least.

Oh and the grief for the parents to lose their kids. Thats just .. :(

NakedPluto said:

Linked deaths are fated. They were probably close in a past life and died together, look at all the wars etc that have happened, towns and villages getting bombed, etc. Or a family curse.

This is why we need to keep advancing and do the RTRs, so we can help innocent souls have the chance to live life and advance as well.

The Alchemist7 said:
That is very interesting. Is nearly unbelievable how death can occur so suddenly and unexpectedly due to a nefarious combination of placements. I wonder if is possible for such placements to be anticipated by interpreting someone's chart in attempts to prevent and dodge their death.

You can't dodge death. Our death times are set before we are born. The only way out is to advance, and be close to the Gods.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=400248 time=1668763423 user_id=57]
NakedPluto said:

Linked deaths are fated. They were probably close in a past life and died together, look at all the wars etc that have happened, towns and villages getting bombed, etc. Or a family curse.

This is why we need to keep advancing and do the RTRs, so we can help innocent souls have the chance to live life and advance as well.

The Alchemist7 said:

You can't dodge death. Our death times are set before we are born. The only way out is to advance, and be close to the Gods.

Is there ways to see either our death time or near death experiences in our birth chart or planetary transits? I'm curious now

Do you know what degree the rising sign is on? Have you checked to see the lunar, solar, or progressed chart. Given that this persons death was an accident, but one more than likely caused by confusion then Neptune could factor in. If it was recent then The Mars/Neptune square that is ongoing could have played a role. It would be interesting to see the synastry between the two.

Kavya Shukra said:
Is there ways to see either our death time or near death experiences in our birth chart or planetary transits? I'm curious now

When someone dies, you can look at their solar return, progressions, and transits, and see indicators. I've seen the death of a loved one after their death, and seen it in their relatives charts (mainly their mother's transits), and in the spouse's transits of another deceased person. Which shows how fated a death is, and how linked loved ones are, as the death of a person is even shown in their loved one's chart/SR/transits.

It truly is fascinating, and shows how connected we all are, and how much we need to advance, to overcome fate.

As for predicting death based on astrology alone, I am not skilled at this (I have never studied this at all). Some astrologers are though (but they might combine it with psychic ability for more accuracy, or to narrow it down).

Lydia [JG said:
I mean if a person that is astrologically aware (or someone knowledgeable that can do this for them) can anticipate this deadly combination of placements coming, so they can try to avoid getting involved in circumstances that might lead to their death.

For example in the example NakedPluto gave, dying in a car accident is very common nowadays everywhere. I wonder if they would have died if they weren't driving at all when those placements manifested. Is these placements that led them to that highway and for those successive accidents to occur, but a person that is knowledgeable in astrology might have been able to anticipate these times coming and try to actively avoid dangerous situations.

Regarding this "deadly" astrological combination, it would have gone away after a while so if they would have managed to stay alive during these times, they would have lived probably until other deadly placemenents manifested. This or maybe astrology doesn't really work this way, this is why I was wondering.

The Alchemist7 said:
Lydia [JG said:
I mean if a person that is astrologically aware (or someone knowledgeable that can do this for them) can anticipate this deadly combination of placements coming, so they can try to avoid getting involved in circumstances that might lead to their death.

For example in the example NakedPluto gave, dying in a car accident is very common nowadays everywhere. I wonder if they would have died if they weren't driving at all when those placements manifested. Is these placements that led them to that highway and for those successive accidents to occur, but a person that is knowledgeable in astrology might have been able to anticipate these times coming and try to actively avoid dangerous situations.

Regarding this "deadly" astrological combination, it would have gone away after a while so if they would have managed to stay alive during these times, they would have lived probably until other deadly placemenents manifested. This or maybe astrology doesn't really work this way, this is why I was wondering.

Death is not tied to the exact cause. There is no "fate" about dying in a car crash, how could there be when cars are a recent invention.

The reason why so many people die in a car crash, is because people are fated to die, and cars are common.

As for avoiding circumstances that might lead to death, have you ever heard of the term "freak accident"? Or when a person is completely healthy, and then randomly and suddenly dies of a brain aneurysm? Death is set before we are born, it will happen however it can, the only way to overcome it is by advancing and being close to the Gods.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=400660 time=1668928195 user_id=57]
Kavya Shukra said:

When someone dies, you can look at their solar return, progressions, and transits, and see indicators. I've seen the death of a loved one after their death, and seen it in their relatives charts (mainly their mother's transits), and in the spouse's transits of another deceased person. Which shows how fated a death is, and how linked loved ones are, as the death of a person is even shown in their loved one's chart/SR/transits.

It truly is fascinating, and shows how connected we all are, and how much we need to advance, to overcome fate.

As for predicting death based on astrology alone, I am not skilled at this (I have never studied this at all). Some astrologers are though (but they might combine it with psychic ability for more accuracy, or to narrow it down).

This is interesting to know and makes sense, kind of like family karma of some sorts. I notice often how family members share certain placements or degrees even and certain configurations even with the same planets and orbs.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=400660 time=1668928195 user_id=57]
Kavya Shukra said:

When my father passed, transiting Pluto was in a tight square to my 10th house ruler. The SR had many more details.

Another prominent person's charts I was looking at had transiting Pluto on the exact degree of his SR 10th house ruler when his father passed.

Pluto plays a significant role in death. Aside from Pluto there's many more factors that the topic of death can fill a whole book.

I just realized how creepy it is when nature compiles a bunch of people with the same transits, puts them in the same place, and makes them die the same way. All at once.
It's pretty scary to think about. If I were in a building that was about to blow up, or whatever, and I and some others survived where many died, it would make me feel like I was just getting along with everyone, then some giant person with a cloak enters the room, walk right past me and pull someone into his cloak, then he walks to the next person, skipping several and doing the same thing in a "random" order. Then he just peaces out. Totally unannounced and un-invited. Sounds like a scene in a movie.

Death is set before we are born, it will happen however it can, the only way to overcome it is by advancing and being close to the Gods.
Hey ✋🏻
Dear HPS Lydia
How we supposed to do that exactly, i remember someone mentioned about HPS Maxine that she do this 24 years ago, can you be more specific please.

Hey ✋🏻
Dear HPS Lydia
How we supposed to do that exactly, i remember someone mentioned about HPS Maxine that she do this 24 years ago, can you be more specific please.
Hello :)

There is no way to be more specific, because this is all individual and going above fate. All I can say is to keep advancing and build a stronger bond to your GD, the Gods will guide you.

But for many people, another lifetime is needed anyway.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back