Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On Money Management

tandt

Walking down the streets, i see people racing like rats, in all directions “chasing money”. They dint have time, to manage and to take care of other important aspects of life, and I’m talking of basic things like reading and taking care of loved ones. So obsessed with chasing money, to an extent where other people’s lives don’t even matter.

Here are few things one can do, to improve your finances:

Have personal Accounts

Creating simple accounts like, the money you use in case of emergency, the money for your health maintenance and even the money set aside for leisure activities could help.
This will help you to avoid foolishly spending all the money you have and left with nothing. Always in the rat race.

Learn to make more money

You can have an account such as Investment Funds Account. This account will hold money you will be using and risking to make more money. It could be either starting a business or other forms of investments.

Learn to pay yourself first

Once money got into our hands, we suddenly start thinking on paying for things already. Have a habit of start by paying yourself first( putting aside your money that is not to be used for anything).
With time that money will accumulate and it cab then be used to purchase real assets like a piece of real estate or farms, which can then generate you more money.
Your wealth should multiply.

And lastly know this:
Wealth is very important
Wealth is a form of security
Wealth, without it, you are deemed to work like a slave.

On books, I highly recommend the book called The Richest Man in Babylon.

Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back