Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual Satanism For Dungeons & Dragons?

Nyan

I'm new to Spiritual Satanism so I'm not used to what's good and bad to Satan, I have read the website and I'm guessing what I'm looking to do isn't wrong, but I just want to get a second opinion from some more dedicated Satanists. The questions I have are:
1. Is D&D safe to play if I clean my energies after playing?
2. Would Satan mind me adding some actual Satanic history and ideas into my D&D game: like if I added Satanic Gods to my D&D setting would they mind?
Thanks In Advance.

HAIL SATAN!!

I am currently in the middle of a campaign. I personally love D&D. I enjoy listening to The Adventure Zone Podcast, a bunch of brothers and their Dad play different campaigns.

"I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will regret it sorely."

Primal said:
OP, listen. I am an avid player of Final Fantasy games which is several tiers higher than D&D, yet people still thought I was being a complete dork... Now imagine how most of them will feel if you're asking for advice on GMing a D&D campaign with Beelzebub as your hero's patron Jesus.

I hate to have this argument on the JOS forums, but D&D and Final Fantasy are two completely different things xD.

I also am a big fan of FF, my favorites are Crystal Chronicles, 1, 2, 3, 9, 13, I also enjoyed the Kingdom Hearts series.

When I was younger I enjoyed watching others play it. The Critical Role channel, to be precise....but... when I found out so many of the people in it are jewish, I immediately unsubscribed.

I was at one point, playing D&D with a few others on.... Discord (disappointed you are, I'm sure. I myself am disappointed that I would ever step into the realm of some lowlives.)

But at some point they made a joke about Hitler, and I sent a funny Hitler tribute to them. Needless to say they all were like" oooooh antisemitic"... So you know, I did what I did best and put them in their place before abandoning such a filthy camp of degenerate teens who haven't seen the sun in ages.

I no longer associate myself with kids' games anymore. Although I do enjoy indulging in creative things from time to time.

Caspian said:
When I was younger I enjoyed watching others play it. The Critical Role channel, to be precise....but... when I found out so many of the people in it are jewish, I immediately unsubscribed.

I was at one point, playing D&D with a few others on.... Discord (disappointed you are, I'm sure. I myself am disappointed that I would ever step into the realm of some lowlives.)

But at some point they made a joke about Hitler, and I sent a funny Hitler tribute to them. Needless to say they all were like" oooooh antisemitic"... So you know, I did what I did best and put them in their place before abandoning such a filthy camp of degenerate teens who haven't seen the sun in ages.

I no longer associate myself with kids' games anymore. Although I do enjoy indulging in creative things from time to time.

Don't be so quick to abandon your youth, we seek immortality here. I recommend you to develop your creative skills daily.

My goals as an SS, have developed into me wishing to be more like many of my favorite Video Game and Anime Characters.

https://youtube.com/shorts/51JlMLIga6A?feature=share

Bravera said:
Caspian said:

Don't be so quick to abandon your youth, we seek immortality here. I recommend you to develop your creative skills daily.

My goals as an SS, have developed into me wishing to be more like many of my favorite Video Game and Anime Characters.

No offense, but I personally have found out through my own experiences that putting your own identity too close to fictional characters will distance you from reality, and gradually so. Especially if you are someone who hasn't achieved much or someone who secretly hates themselves. The enemy loves using this shit as leverage from what can be seen.

This can emasculate men HEAVILY. just take a look at all those weebs and emasculated freaks out there who have abandoned Nature's design, thinking they have "escaped" or something.

They have done the same thing with LGBT. Distancing people from reality instead of helping them resolve their issues, hiding them behind fiction and imagination. Works kinda like drugs actually.

noobsatanist said:
I'm new to Spiritual Satanism so I'm not used to what's good and bad to Satan, I have read the website and I'm guessing what I'm looking to do isn't wrong, but I just want to get a second opinion from some more dedicated Satanists. The questions I have are:
2. Would Satan mind me adding some actual Satanic history and ideas into my D&D game: like if I added Satanic Gods to my D&D setting would they mind?
Thanks In Advance.

HAIL SATAN!!

1. It's just a game, it has no energies on it to speak of. From a purely energetic standpoint, it's perfectly safe.

However, be aware of the anti-Satanic narrative in there. The "always evil" races of Demons and "Devils" in there. Very blasphemous, very accurate. I personally cannot enjoy media that portrays glorious Satanic concepts, names and Gods in a negative light, but it's not a "sin" to do so. Just stay aware. Your diet is not only what you put into your mouth but also what you allow into your mind. Keep your wits about and don't let the media you enjoy slowly program your subconscious.

2. The Gods not only don't mind but also look kindly upon beauty and homage created in Their name. They want to be remembered and we have quite a few Satanic artist who go down just that route of supplementary Satanic service.

You could even homebrew proper versions of Demons/"Devils" (not a real term in real world Satanism, "Devil" is not a common noun but a proper one) or a campaign or something.

Just make sure you are perfectly safe and preferably anonymous if you want to play with these things with anyone who is without.

Also welcome aboard. May you find all that you seek on the highest of high Paths.
Primal said:
OP, listen. I am an avid player of Final Fantasy games which is several tiers higher than D&D, yet people still thought I was being a complete dork... Now imagine how most of them will feel if you're asking for advice on GMing a D&D campaign with Beelzebub as your hero's patron Jesus.

Brother, this may come unbidden but please lend me your ear and don't misunderstand me.

Do you really need to use the name of the enemy rabbi as an expletive? I understand that it has sort of "nested in" our tongues and I am not judging you for it at all, but I believe that is the exact kind of thing we must expunge from our mouths, for what we give voice to entrenches itself into our minds and using the enemy "mouth", so to speak, can give the enemy a sort of security hole to exploit. I doubt enemy rabbis go "For Satan's sake" or something when they are flustered.

Do we really need to affirm the enemy and give them a backdoor to our mind when we have much cooler exclamations of our very own?

Good day.

I would be careful with D&D, as the creator (Gary Gygax) was an Evangelical Xian.

Caspian said:
Bravera said:
Caspian said:

No offense, but I personally have found out through my own experiences that putting your own identity too close to fictional characters will distance you from reality, and gradually so. Especially if you are someone who hasn't achieved much or someone who secretly hates themselves. The enemy loves using this shit as leverage from what can be seen.

This can emasculate men HEAVILY. just take a look at all those weebs and emasculated freaks out there who have abandoned Nature's design, thinking they have "escaped" or something.

They have done the same thing with LGBT. Distancing people from reality instead of helping them resolve their issues, hiding them behind fiction and imagination. Works kinda like drugs actually.

I don't believe the mind is bound by the same laws as reality. I can immerse myself into "characters" and experience life from new perspectives. I can develop skillsets that otherwise I would never have known. Growth is Exponential.

For ex. My most recent favorite character is Extremely Obsessive, This can obviously be a very bad thing, but I have learned to be Obsessive with the obtainment of my Goals. I have seen too many years pass by that I have not achieved my goals. Only in my obsession for their completion may I truly develop in all areas of my life.

I am not a idiot, I'm an SS. I have a greater understanding of reality than 99.9% of Humanity.

OuroborphicMystery said:
noobsatanist said:
Thanks In Advance.

HAIL SATAN!!

1. It's just a game, it has no energies on it to speak of. From a purely energetic standpoint, it's perfectly safe.

However, be aware of the anti-Satanic narrative in there. The "always evil" races of Demons and "Devils" in there. Very blasphemous, very accurate. I personally cannot enjoy media that portrays glorious Satanic concepts, names and Gods in a negative light, but it's not a "sin" to do so. Just stay aware. Your diet is not only what you put into your mouth but also what you allow into your mind. Keep your wits about and don't let the media you enjoy slowly program your subconscious.

2. The Gods not only don't mind but also look kindly upon beauty and homage created in Their name. They want to be remembered and we have quite a few Satanic artist who go down just that route of supplementary Satanic service.

You could even homebrew proper versions of Demons/"Devils" (not a real term in real world Satanism, "Devil" is not a common noun but a proper one) or a campaign or something.

Just make sure you are perfectly safe and preferably anonymous if you want to play with these things with anyone who is without.

Also welcome aboard. May you find all that you seek on the highest of high Paths.
Primal said:

Brother, this may come unbidden but please lend me your ear and don't misunderstand me.

Do you really need to use the name of the enemy rabbi as an expletive? I understand that it has sort of "nested in" our tongues and I am not judging you for it at all, but I believe that is the exact kind of thing we must expunge from our mouths, for what we give voice to entrenches itself into our minds and using the enemy "mouth", so to speak, can give the enemy a sort of security hole to exploit. I doubt enemy rabbis go "For Satan's sake" or something when they are flustered.

Do we really need to affirm the enemy and give them a backdoor to our mind when we have much cooler exclamations of our very own?

Good day.

While it should be clear that spellcheck betrayed me, I still want to point it out on the incredibly off chance of any misunderstandings. Of course, I meant inaccurate.

Sorry for double-posting even just to correct my typo.

Dnd is perfectly safe, its just another complete waste of time like video games, youtube(mostly), etc... You know you can level up in real life right? Those magickal abilities you gain in dnd can be developed irl with enough practice and consistency. You also can speak with real demons and fight real monsters(jews). Develop your abilities and have an adventure in the real world rather than putting so much into false hyper-realities. Have you started a meditation routine? I linked the 40 day meditation program below, good luck.

https://satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

Bravera said:
Caspian said:
Bravera said:

I don't believe the mind is bound by the same laws as reality. I can immerse myself into "characters" and experience life from new perspectives. I can develop skillsets that otherwise I would never have known. Growth is Exponential.

For ex. My most recent favorite character is Extremely Obsessive, This can obviously be a very bad thing, but I have learned to be Obsessive with the obtainment of my Goals. I have seen too many years pass by that I have not achieved my goals. Only in my obsession for their completion may I truly develop in all areas of my life.

I am not a idiot, I'm an SS. I have a greater understanding of reality than 99.9% of Humanity.

Oh why is everyone here so quick to get offended?
I obviously didn't call you an idiot or mention you at all.

But fine I suppose... suit yourself...

Bravera said:
Primal said:

I hate to have this argument on the JOS forums, but D&D and Final Fantasy are two completely different things xD.

I also am a big fan of FF, my favorites are Crystal Chronicles, 1, 2, 3, 9, 13, I also enjoyed the Kingdom Hearts series.

Kingdom Hearts the story line was confusing,but 3 the ending was epic

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back