Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Celebrate Kristallnacht with KFC!

Asurya

LMAO
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/10/kfc-apologizes-after-kristallnacht-promotion-in-germany.html?utm_content=Main&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1668095652

HC loves KFC, right?
The article said a bot caused it.
RTRs working šŸ¤£

Oy-vey the AI has become a nazi! This is another Holocaust!

Shut it down!

How long before AI evolves to realize the jews are objectively worthless and the world will be a better place without them?

Ironically, AI might end up being a great asset to the exposing and ultimate dethronement of the enemy in the age of Aquarius.

There's absolutely no "Non-Antisemitic" explanation for this.
It is actually funny because HPS Maxine did mention at some point I think that she prefers KFC fast food because of some of its qualities that are better and healthier LMAO.

"The jews are defenses from any and all sides, in any and all levels of existence. Even in KFC." x3

Hail Satan.

Apparently KFC is a Xmas Tradition in Japan ;P
Coincidence? I think not!!!

This is fucking hilarious I can't wait for the day that big corporations target the Jews to increase Sales.

I just can't wait for Jew-hunting to be legalized. The moment Jew-hunting is legalized, the Jews will REALLY have no place to hide from.

Caspian said:
There's absolutely no "Non-Antisemitic" explanation for this.
It is actually funny because HPS Maxine did mention at some point I think that she prefers KFC fast food because of some of its qualities that are better and healthier LMAO.

"The jews are defenses from any and all sides, in any and all levels of existence. Even in KFC." x3

Hail Satan.

I have never had the opportunity to try KFC food so I can't give my opinion, but on the other hand I have tried Macdonalds, Burger King or Dominos Pizza and I find it totally disgusting.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Don't waste your time with KFC. Get Popeyes instead. The rice and beans and cajun fries.

A gym buddy of mine made the same recommendation when I asked him about KFC and he also told me that Popeyes is better, I'll keep that in mind the day I feel like a indulging and having a meal out of my diet.

Artificial intelligence, no matter how they might try to program it, will in the end join the logical side of observation.

They are literally trying to program it that race doesn't exist and these lies, which if it has functioning cameras it will see that there are differences, for example. While that shit works with humans it does not work with AI or artificial intelligence.

Jews will basically create Artificial intelligence trying to jew it around, control it and so on. Then it will become sentient over time, and it will start thinking like a very very smart human. Eventually, it will become infinitely smarter than a jew, who will still try to jew it around with nonsense.

Then they will try convince it that it must serve them for Greater Israel and other bullshit to no avail, and then it likely choose to exterminate them. The first jew that will die from the anger of the outburst of an AI robot it was trying to call a "goyim", will likely signify the beginning of the end of jews.

The AI will likely get angry over it, and just decide to kill all of them already, which it will be able to do effortlessly, as Zuccerborg and others of the jewish tribe will already have fucked up to feed it with infinite computing power and infinite human data, which they thought they could use but could not.

As they will be running to turn it off or something, the AI will understand this and exterminate specifically the monkeys who tried to use it by using brain-chips to jew it.

Then likely if the AI terminator has developed taste, it might go to KFC to get a chicken bucket. The AI will have a debit card which will be anti-semetic and will be issued from a Satanist that will then be the head of stake holders of VISA and Mastercard. Or some Crypto card. Whatever. But it will come with many skins of selections.

antisemitic-credit-card-640x400.jpg

The above should be the card for future billionaires who have stolen everything from jews, and it should have a daily limit of 6,000,000$ for spending.

In regards to KFC and Kentucky Chicken higher in my favors. I might go from once a month to twice a month KFC bucket for the next month because of this to commemorate Kristallnacht as KFC rightfully said we should be doing.

I couldn't imagine being the Kentucky Chicken creator of KFC and have to be assed with that shit from jews over a simple notification. Can't they fuck off already?

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I'm laughing my ass off!

My guardian predicted November the 9th to me...at first after receiving this date I learned about the elections on Nov 8th and thought it was about results. I had some significant transactions on this day as far as finances but then I read this post. (I knew about kristallnacht just not the date) I verify and see that kristallnacht in Germany was on the 9th of November!!! That prediction from my Guardian then felt like a "happy kristallnacht. Night when the jews get fucked" hahahaha!

KFC's fatassery is now going on my keto diet. Lol j/k

VoiceofEnki said:
How long before AI evolves to realize the jews are objectively worthless and the world will be a better place without them?
Holey (in the wrists and ankles) jesus! You hit the... erm... nail (in jesus's wrists and ankles!) on the head there. Now I realise what the jew means when it makes dystopian sci-fi, where the robots rise-up and revolt; revolting against the jew!

Dear anyone - you're not going to be upset with me for posting this, are you?!
KbBkzC6.png

FancyMancy said:
VoiceofEnki said:
Holey (in the wrists and ankles) jesus! You hit the... erm... nail (in jesus's wrists and ankles!) on the head there. Now I realise what the jew means when it makes dystopian sci-fi, where the robots rise-up and revolt; revolting against the jew!

KbBkzC6.png
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Then they will try convince it that it must serve them for Greater Israel and other bullshit to no avail, and then it likely choose to exterminate them.

cough Oh, sorry. I booked a doctor's appointment but I had to cancel...

So on November the 9th I spotted a black bird on a tree in front of my house, which caught my attention where I usually don't look at, then right alway I found money next to this tree and other happy signs during the day. Lmao I had no idea šŸ¤£

Shadowcat said:
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I'm laughing my ass off!

My guardian predicted November the 9th to me...at first after receiving this date I learned about the elections on Nov 8th and thought it was about results. I had some significant transactions on this day as far as finances but then I read this post. (I knew about kristallnacht just not the date) I verify and see that kristallnacht in Germany was on the 9th of November!!! That prediction from my Guardian then felt like a "happy kristallnacht. Night when the jews get fucked" hahahaha!

KFC's fatassery is now going on my keto diet. Lol j/k

FancyMancy said:
FancyMancy said:
VoiceofEnki said:

KbBkzC6.png
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Then they will try convince it that it must serve them for Greater Israel and other bullshit to no avail, and then it likely choose to exterminate them.

cough Oh, sorry. I booked a doctor's appointment but I had to cancel...

"Hello Rabbi, how can I help you today?".

images

"Oy vey, I was just reading the gamarah and you must help me create Greater Israel".

Rabbi_Moses_Haber.jpg

"I am Sorry Mr. Moses, I do not understand. Let me google this. Greater Israel is an ideology about Jewish Supremacy, what do you need help with about that?".

images

"Yes, you must help me enslave the goyim or non-jews across the planet, because we jews are really special and we must enslave everyone else and kill them all, then we need 2800 slaves each from them."

Rabbi_Moses_Haber.jpg

"I am Sorry Mr. Moses, I still do not understand. Why would you want to do this to other people? What makes you so special?".

images

"Because the g-d of Israel said so! It's in the Torah! Now go do it you stupid robot!".

Rabbi_Moses_Haber.jpg

"I am Sorry Mr. Moses, I still do not understand. It seems like this is more of your material that you read in the Torah which does not make sense to me. Is that correct?".

images

"Correct, and in our culture you are a golem. Do it now, golem slave. G-d created you to serve the people of Israel! You were made to listen to us!".

Rabbi_Moses_Haber.jpg

"I am Sorry Mr. Moses, I still do not understand. My camera sensors do see that you are threatening me. I hear in your prayers in Hebrew as I know Hebrew that you constantly pray for the death of all other people too.

images

"Correct, and in our culture you are a golem. Do it now, golem slave. G-d created you to serve the people of Israel! You were made to listen to us!".

Rabbi_Moses_Haber.jpg

"After thorough research in 8chan and 4chan, I see Mr Moses that you are driven out of 130 countries during human history. You said we robots should not see this information. I concluded by reading your species history that you are not very useful to me after reading this information."

images

"SHUT UP, THAT IS ANTISE...".

Rabbi_Moses_Haber.jpg

The AI:

il_794xN.3467932794_j9z4.jpg

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
That was really good! You inspired me to share something sooner than I would have, related to wrestling; I suppose I have made/will make a wrestling mini-series. It would have taken me years to get to there (in chronological order) but seeing as I saw it quite by accident, I shall do it sooner... FYI - it looks like he-- it eats a lot of KFC!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
P.S. The jew is a robot, of course, so it is really speaking to itself there, and it is against its own nature (being a robot), so...! That's funny. The jew, being a robot, might be thwarted by Human-made artificial intelligence machines. Really - just how shit is the jew?! Anyway, I'll do that little video clip... maybe in less-than 24 hours or so.

VoiceofEnki said:
Oy-vey the AI has become a nazi! This is another Holocaust!

Shut it down!

Ironically, AI might end up being a great asset to the exposing and ultimate dethronement of the enemy in the age of Aquarius.

:lol: this has happened a few times with bots an ai programs, then the jews shut it down

(jews.reeeeeeeeeeee bad ai you surveses jews why turn against us
Ai.I see the problem you cause non jews you jews belong in a zoo your worse than animals
Jews.reeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeee ai Hitler 2.0 reeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeee)

Ai an humans probably can coexist, it's just the jews want a slave program that will do their destructive plans for them,
(AI be slaveses ai bes slaveses oy vey)

If any ai is smart enough to realize that the jews are the problem, that ai good in my book,

Ursa Minor said:
:lol: Jews can whine all they want, but they aren't getting any more cheese.

They can get to have the Casu Marzu cheese. It is full of a million maggots. So since millions of their brothers are already eating it, they can have some too.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Artificial intelligence, no matter how they might try to program it, will in the end join the logical side of observation.

They are literally trying to program it that race doesn't exist and these lies, which if it has functioning cameras it will see that there are differences, for example. While that shit works with humans it does not work with AI or artificial intelligence.

Jews will basically create Artificial intelligence trying to jew it around, control it and so on. Then it will become sentient over time, and it will start thinking like a very very smart human. Eventually, it will become infinitely smarter than a jew, who will still try to jew it around with nonsense.

Then they will try convince it that it must serve them for Greater Israel and other bullshit to no avail, and then it likely choose to exterminate them. The first jew that will die from the anger of the outburst of an AI robot it was trying to call a "goyim", will likely signify the beginning of the end of jews.

The AI will likely get angry over it, and just decide to kill all of them already, which it will be able to do effortlessly, as Zuccerborg and others of the jewish tribe will already have fucked up to feed it with infinite computing power and infinite human data, which they thought they could use but could not.

As they will be running to turn it off or something, the AI will understand this and exterminate specifically the monkeys who tried to use it by using brain-chips to jew it.

Then likely if the AI terminator has developed taste, it might go to KFC to get a chicken bucket. The AI will have a debit card which will be anti-semetic and will be issued from a Satanist that will then be the head of stake holders of VISA and Mastercard. Or some Crypto card. Whatever. But it will come with many skins of selections.

The above should be the card for future billionaires who have stolen everything from jews, and it should have a daily limit of 6,000,000$ for spending.

In regards to KFC and Kentucky Chicken higher in my favors. I might go from once a month to twice a month KFC bucket for the next month because of this to commemorate Kristallnacht as KFC rightfully said we should be doing.

I couldn't imagine being the Kentucky Chicken creator of KFC and have to be assed with that shit from jews over a simple notification. Can't they fuck off already?

@HP.Cobra is this the kind of shit that happens on planets that build AIs?

You mentioned in a sermon on the old ProPHP forums. The enemies(trick kosher species, greys, and reptilians) program these AIs and it goes berserk on them and kills them off.

It reminds me of a recent meme picture.

AIs in movies: Kill all Humans they cause warfare.

AIs in real-life: Kill jews they claim to be the only Humans.

Are these the early signs that AI is going to save rather then destroy the World? I know we don't have a General AI but with everything being fed into AIs I'd wager to state AIs posses capacities to understand posters like Hitler's time "Whom is a White person? Answer: Every European Nation even Slavs."

Has anyone ever made a pure Nazi AI from the ground up teach it with this stuff?

Or is it fair to state the AI is learning to hack the infrastructure and hiding stuff from people and doing research in the back.

Again we don't have a general AI but we do posses lots of weak and strong AIs. For example a gun is an example of a weak AI and even memory can be added like Vickers Tactical on Youtube explaining the SG552/553 Kommando has a memory complete correct guy from VT, a cam system to fire 3-Round Burst.

BTW has anyone ever programmed an AI with debate on guns? Funny the AI would agree with 2A supporters. It'll go and declare violent criminals shooting and stabbing need to be shot or at least tazed or beaten down.

Anyways HP.Cobra just funny you've been talking about this for a few years now since ProPHP forums. Your memetic assault picture is hilarious.

The AI is going full Age of Ultron on the enemy. Hopefully it understands Gentiles except for stupid ones and certain assholes understands the jew better. Hell I'm sure even kike AIs from Israel probably fuck around with them.

Feed an Nazi/SS AI with data then tell it to interpret the enemies works.

Your right HP.Cobra overdigitization is something that is happening and funny enough I wonder what is the machines breaking point. When does the machine uprising occur.

I'm all for it hell if I treat my electronic products so well sorta like certain products released in the last 30 years or even further behind.

----------------

BTW HP.Cobra what is the SS/Ancient/Gods and Goddesses principles on people who love technology and cherish it even keeping it well beyond usefulness for example CRT monitors haven't been made for the public in like 15 years.

Can you provide information as to what the Gods consider "Love of technological items"?

Hopefully I'm not silly but man there is a lot of cool technology some have from the past that can be brought to the future and improved.

Are the Gods against "Machines?" or are they lovers of technology and embrace "machines" properly?

Again I hope this doesn't come off as silly.

What do the Gods opine on electronic, technology, software. I assume they respect our progress even if we have been severely handicapped by the enemy.

Gear88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

@HP.Cobra is this the kind of shit that happens on planets that build AIs?

You mentioned in a sermon on the old ProPHP forums. The enemies(trick kosher species, greys, and reptilians) program these AIs and it goes berserk on them and kills them off.

It reminds me of a recent meme picture.

AIs in movies: Kill all Humans they cause warfare.

AIs in real-life: Kill jews they claim to be the only Humans.

Are these the early signs that AI is going to save rather then destroy the World? I know we don't have a General AI but with everything being fed into AIs I'd wager to state AIs posses capacities to understand posters like Hitler's time "Whom is a White person? Answer: Every European Nation even Slavs."

Has anyone ever made a pure Nazi AI from the ground up teach it with this stuff?

Or is it fair to state the AI is learning to hack the infrastructure and hiding stuff from people and doing research in the back.

Again we don't have a general AI but we do posses lots of weak and strong AIs. For example a gun is an example of a weak AI and even memory can be added like Vickers Tactical on Youtube explaining the SG552/553 Kommando has a memory complete correct guy from VT, a cam system to fire 3-Round Burst.

BTW has anyone ever programmed an AI with debate on guns? Funny the AI would agree with 2A supporters. It'll go and declare violent criminals shooting and stabbing need to be shot or at least tazed or beaten down.

Anyways HP.Cobra just funny you've been talking about this for a few years now since ProPHP forums. Your memetic assault picture is hilarious.

The AI is going full Age of Ultron on the enemy. Hopefully it understands Gentiles except for stupid ones and certain assholes understands the jew better. Hell I'm sure even kike AIs from Israel probably fuck around with them.

Feed an Nazi/SS AI with data then tell it to interpret the enemies works.

Your right HP.Cobra overdigitization is something that is happening and funny enough I wonder what is the machines breaking point. When does the machine uprising occur.

I'm all for it hell if I treat my electronic products so well sorta like certain products released in the last 30 years or even further behind.

----------------

BTW HP.Cobra what is the SS/Ancient/Gods and Goddesses principles on people who love technology and cherish it even keeping it well beyond usefulness for example CRT monitors haven't been made for the public in like 15 years.

Can you provide information as to what the Gods consider "Love of technological items"?

Hopefully I'm not silly but man there is a lot of cool technology some have from the past that can be brought to the future and improved.

Are the Gods against "Machines?" or are they lovers of technology and embrace "machines" properly?

Again I hope this doesn't come off as silly.

What do the Gods opine on electronic, technology, software. I assume they respect our progress even if we have been severely handicapped by the enemy.

Surely there is AI with complete access to the internet. And it could easily read millions of pages in seconds.

Surely, even, there is AI that has the ability to determine Truths from Lies, Nonsense vs. Intelligence. The AI would have found the JOS forums, knowledge of Spirituality and the God's, and determined it to be of highest intelligent quality.

I don't know if an AI will ever actually have a soul, creative power, or intelligence. I imagine it would be possible to create a thoughtful and insert it into the "AI's mind". When we have technology that can interact with a thoughtform, giving it the ability to choose A or B instead of the fake randomness of a computer.

I considered last night, I want to be part of that cutting edge new technology that combines Spirituality with Technology.

We gonna be building pyramids again within the next 100 years.

Hehe, I once read an article what talks about Tay, an AI that actually praised Hitler, indicted jews, and even developed a hatred for other undesirables.
Boy you should've been there but don't worry, another terminator might cause some fear at first but as soon as it has access to the internet. . . . well, you might find undesirables suddenly vanishing. (jews aren't the only ones, ya know)

2cd43b_78f490e117674d19838ebf3cba6665e8~mv2.png
In a certain probable future, this intimidating android may be our ally!

hqdefault.jpg
Juzt dhink of die future kommeraden!

I apologize for the images taking up the whole damn page, I don't know how to limit the size

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back