Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A final question before I temporarily leave the forum...

Jrvan

Oh yeah. It's real. You'll feel it. There is no mistaking spiritual energy like that, especially of the serpent.

Not just heat either. I remember my first time invoking water element... it can get quite cold, haha.

Primal said:
PowerofJustice, a well-known poster here, managed to convince me to really consider reprioritizing my life and actually working on the forty-day meditation and other such stuff. Him and a few others, but he was the final stab.

So I think even though I still have four weeks before I finish my semester, I should officially start my meditations tomorrow. Luxury-reading of semi-frivolous books that I've been religiously reading should take a backburner.

My final question before starting this journey (and revisiting only about every ten days or so) is simply... These claims or anecdotes from a lot of people here saying how the opening of chakras and the rising of the kund-serpent literally makes them feel actual heat... Is this for real? Like seriously? Holy shit. It's like a superpower.

So basically, if I do the meditations correctly and do it consistently for weeks and get better at them, I too will experience and physically feel bioelectricity within my body?

I'm excited.

Im quite new here, I have dedicated last april. I have made the 40 day program, then I have alternate between Hatha and Kundalini Yoga. I have started with 26 reps for the kyria that have 108 reps and I am now at 36 reps. At first, I was feeling some heat and I was sweating a little bit. Since last week, I have started to feel more heat thru my spine. I will increase my reps to 40 next time and keep it at this level for a month before I increase it more. I think that if you do too much, you won't be able to control it.

Good luck with your progress

Primal said:
PowerofJustice, a well-known poster here, managed to convince me to really consider reprioritizing my life and actually working on the forty-day meditation and other such stuff. Him and a few others, but he was the final stab.

So I think even though I still have four weeks before I finish my semester, I should officially start my meditations tomorrow. Luxury-reading of semi-frivolous books that I've been religiously reading should take a backburner.

My final question before starting this journey (and revisiting only about every ten days or so) is simply... These claims or anecdotes from a lot of people here saying how the opening of chakras and the rising of the kund-serpent literally makes them feel actual heat... Is this for real? Like seriously? Holy shit. It's like a superpower.

So basically, if I do the meditations correctly and do it consistently for weeks and get better at them, I too will experience and physically feel bioelectricity within my body?

I'm excited.

Yes those feelings are true, I've felt the kundalini before, catches me off guard just about every time. For me it does produce some heat, I can feel it "shoot" up my back, and I get mild vertigo, like I'm moving in a direction, typically forward and or upward, but I'm physically still. If I were to start up a good yoga routine, I'd probably be able to trigger it more often. All your chakras (primarily the main 7 I believe) need to be open in order for the kundalini to fully rise.

As for the bioelectricity, yes that's true also. If I raise my energies enough I can feel my aura "buzzing" sometimes.
All good feelings you'll experience with practice and patience.

For anyone else that reads my post and wants to offer me yoga advice, I need some postures that an inflexible person can handle.

Ursa Minor said:
For anyone else that reads my post and wants to offer me yoga advice, I need some postures that an inflexible person can handle.

What do you mean inflexible? Do you have a medical condition of your joints, or something similar?

Otherwise, this is case of understanding that yoga itself makes you flexible. You are not born flexible as a requirement to practice yoga. The same applies to other physical practices, such as lifting weights or running.

Even if you are inflexible, the act of stretching along the boundaries set by the asana creates more flexibility within the tissue. Once you do this regularly, then you will improve.

Therefore, do the hatha yoga pdf and don't worry about what your current abilities are.

Primal said:

Yes, we are on the path of transforming ourselves with actual energy, not just mindless praying or whatever. This also brings a degree of seriousness and caution as well, where you should not rush certain things, either.

One can make a lot of progress doing "simple" tasks like training their mind or deep cleaning. It does not have to be a race to create the coolest firework within your body, or whatever disastrous thing someone may attempt.

I am also glad that you are repurposing your life, because that is what I wanted to relate to you earlier. Unfortunately, there is not time for everything. That is why I wrote the "Free Time" post to help people here. However, our path also necessitates certain sacrifices which may be counter to your other desires. This is described somewhat by Odin hanging on the tree, or the Hanging Man tarot card, with one interpretation of this being the sacrifices necessary for progress on our path.

Yet, these sacrifices are merely temporary pain for massive future prosperity, that is why we undertake them. You, too, will experience gains within your life due to your willingness to put as much effort into your spiritual growth as possible.

As a side note, please read this post for examples of ways to further aid your progress, if this may apply to you: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=398567#p398567

Anyway, good luck to you. Keep this up and you will make the Gods very proud of you!

Primal said:

I'm excited.
Very real. Even a beginner like me is able to feel these stuff and able to tell it's very real.

Other stuff include bliss from your upper chakras or feeling your chakras in general. Opening your third eye and feeling it.

Damn you made me nostalgic.

You don't have to leave, we're here for each other, that's what this place is for, I don't know where you got the idea and certainly hope it wasn't something I said.

Please do manage your expectations and don't get discouraged if you don't feel immediate effects or even the same effects as described on the JoS. We are all individual. This is a long path and consistency is key here, staying with something until you see results.

Best of luck to you!

Also I don't think I'm really all that well known xD.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back