Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Opening of the third eye

swimberly2

I have recently opened my third eye and I was wondering what path would be of best interest for me now. My third eye has been opened and I had visions after I opened it of satan , and a goat, and pictures of Jesus Christ with grey skin and the word LIAR painted in blood across them. What do these visions mean? What should I do next?

Learning the basics of astrology would be a good idea so you can partially interpret your natal chart to see any problem areas and karma that can be worked on with Munka workings. You can also find your abilities this way and what you are best at.

Practicing Hatha Yoga and Pranayama every day is also a huge help.

If you're inclined to these psychic pursuits then perhaps building up to astral projection and mastery of your psychic senses, empower your 6th and 7th chakras each day with Sol Rune.

In my opinion, one of the first long term goals of every SS should be to have a Virgin soul (completely cleaned from dross), and also astral projection. After these two goals are achieved, then it's raising the serpent fully. And finally, practicing the Siddhis and nonstop soul empowerment every day.

swimberly2 said:
I have recently opened my third eye and I was wondering what path would be of best interest for me now. My third eye has been opened and I had visions after I opened it of satan , and a goat, and pictures of Jesus Christ with grey skin and the word LIAR painted in blood across them. What do these visions mean? What should I do next?

Did you complete the dedication ritual?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back