Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dream or Out of body experience?

Jax911

Hello brothers and sisters in Satan, as in the title, for the last few months, I've had experiences which I'm not sure whether it's an out of body experience or just a normal dream. All I see and witness in those dreams are real life events that were happening exactly when I was sleeping, so they make me very confused. And it's not the first time, I experienced this when I was younger too. Is there an explanation to this?

Jax911 said:
Hello brothers and sisters in Satan, as in the title, for the last few months, I've had experiences which I'm not sure whether it's an out of body experience or just a normal dream. All I see and witness in those dreams are real life events that were happening exactly when I was sleeping, so they make me very confused. And it's not the first time, I experienced this when I was younger too. Is there an explanation to this?

It could be a form of remote viewing your surroundings while you sleep. If you go to sleep and dream, to wake up and see those exact events happening, then that is a psychic ability you likely are inborn with.

Jax911 said:

I've had a number of AP'ing dreams whereby the dream acts like an OOBE. Sheer fact is the best way to confirm is look at your bed. Try and remember this, look at your bed if you see a body there you MAY on some level be experiencing a form of AP. But if you see nothing your inside a dream being lucid dreaming.

I consider these AP/Lucid dreams to be Dream Projections. My own terminology I believe that your trying to OOBE and spiritualizing yourself. That it seeps into your dreams and create scenarios for that.

In other words you might have a penchant for practicing LD or AP and don't know it yet. Or are aggrandizing yourself and is reaching a stage of having these phenomenas.

Check out resources on practicing AP. If you can trance and place yourself in a trance during night time and practice AP'ing, you'll be able to experience a full lucid, live projection. Not a fall asleep and lucid project. SOME have stated in various LD/AP websites around the internet like Dreamviews. That they've leapt out of their dream and into a projection.

That is nice and all but requires waking up "INSIDE" the dream i.e. dream signs and dream recall training. I think the better solution is to practice AP'ing physically and try and achieve the rocket launch AP meme. Where people state it's like the Universe is crashing around everywhere and then POOF your projected and silence normalcy not even voices are heard any more like some people who've heard voices saying "He's doing it". Only for there to be not a single soul around.

If you feel a bit afraid or your heightened self is afraid AP wise, try and AP during the day or sleep a number of hours wake up early in the morning and try to AP around day break. Some have suggested strong fear from night projections but it's okay you can get used to it. Remember the astral is very emotional as people are heightened up and they feel stronger effects. Until you get used to it.

Again these could be dream projections. Double check your bed before leaving your room.

Would it be fair to state you get up from the bed twisted up or feeling odd like you can feel your body sleeping and your dream continuing even breathing issues like feeling odd breathing or having a normal breathing. Do you feel like your body is contorted or feeling odd or wearing clothing and you take it off thinking your exposing yourself only to feel a shirt over you or removing a piece of bed sheets from you and realizing it was bugging you and getting back to normal feel. Like feeling your physical body move inside the dream and having a reaction towards the environment like for example unlocking doors, opening doors, or wanting to crash through a window or door only for the door/window to pop out and it's kinda like a magic carpet to ride around with.

Are your dreams distorted time wise, realistic time, or feeling like your slowed around maybe even be fully awake and thinking processing and remembering the dream having different live real life sensations occurring like feeling like yeah this is a dream but it feels so realistic I better be careful almost like getting the idea your sleep walking and thinking your going outside your bedroom realistically speaking and scared your getting in trouble. Only to wake up and go "Wow that dream was so realistic feelings wise, felt almost like real life like a pressure of life."

Anyways how long do your dreams last or how long do you feel? a few moments?, tens of seconds, minutes? maybe a solid amount of minutes?

Care to be more specific?

Gear88 said:
Jax911 said:

I've had a number of AP'ing dreams whereby the dream acts like an OOBE. Sheer fact is the best way to confirm is look at your bed. Try and remember this, look at your bed if you see a body there you MAY on some level be experiencing a form of AP. But if you see nothing your inside a dream being lucid dreaming.

I consider these AP/Lucid dreams to be Dream Projections. My own terminology I believe that your trying to OOBE and spiritualizing yourself. That it seeps into your dreams and create scenarios for that.

In other words you might have a penchant for practicing LD or AP and don't know it yet. Or are aggrandizing yourself and is reaching a stage of having these phenomenas.

Check out resources on practicing AP. If you can trance and place yourself in a trance during night time and practice AP'ing, you'll be able to experience a full lucid, live projection. Not a fall asleep and lucid project. SOME have stated in various LD/AP websites around the internet like Dreamviews. That they've leapt out of their dream and into a projection.

That is nice and all but requires waking up "INSIDE" the dream i.e. dream signs and dream recall training. I think the better solution is to practice AP'ing physically and try and achieve the rocket launch AP meme. Where people state it's like the Universe is crashing around everywhere and then POOF your projected and silence normalcy not even voices are heard any more like some people who've heard voices saying "He's doing it". Only for there to be not a single soul around.

If you feel a bit afraid or your heightened self is afraid AP wise, try and AP during the day or sleep a number of hours wake up early in the morning and try to AP around day break. Some have suggested strong fear from night projections but it's okay you can get used to it. Remember the astral is very emotional as people are heightened up and they feel stronger effects. Until you get used to it.

Again these could be dream projections. Double check your bed before leaving your room.

Would it be fair to state you get up from the bed twisted up or feeling odd like you can feel your body sleeping and your dream continuing even breathing issues like feeling odd breathing or having a normal breathing. Do you feel like your body is contorted or feeling odd or wearing clothing and you take it off thinking your exposing yourself only to feel a shirt over you or removing a piece of bed sheets from you and realizing it was bugging you and getting back to normal feel. Like feeling your physical body move inside the dream and having a reaction towards the environment like for example unlocking doors, opening doors, or wanting to crash through a window or door only for the door/window to pop out and it's kinda like a magic carpet to ride around with.

Are your dreams distorted time wise, realistic time, or feeling like your slowed around maybe even be fully awake and thinking processing and remembering the dream having different live real life sensations occurring like feeling like yeah this is a dream but it feels so realistic I better be careful almost like getting the idea your sleep walking and thinking your going outside your bedroom realistically speaking and scared your getting in trouble. Only to wake up and go "Wow that dream was so realistic feelings wise, felt almost like real life like a pressure of life."

Anyways how long do your dreams last or how long do you feel? a few moments?, tens of seconds, minutes? maybe a solid amount of minutes?

Care to be more specific?
Most of the time, I see my parents and siblings getting breakfast and going out for school or work and what happens there actually was happening in real life when they were actually having breakfast before going to school or work when I ask them how the morning went. But when I have these kinda dreams, I usually feel that my body is sleeping and I actually avoid looking at my bed or my body because I'm afraid that I might wake up out of fear after seeing my body on the bed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back