Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

You know, since we're talking about dreams...

Power of Justice [JG]

Mate I don't think it means anything, aside from maybe looking for a girl. You've brought up final fantasy characters a few times now, it's weird for me personally, because you seem to obsess over them to the point you said you consider yourself to be proud simply because you belong to the race(asian) that created these characters.

You really need to look at your chart regarding obsessions.

It doesn't really mean much. Maybe she's a phenotype you like, Rinoa's phenotype as a character is Scorpionic anyways.

Primal said:
I've been alive for thirty-two years and I've had only a very few handful of truly vivid dreams. Even less are those truly memorable dreams. I wonder if any of you can glean any sort of meaning on this one...

Have you ever considered getting into lucid dreaming? having a Dream journal, writing/typing/voice recorder. As well as dream signs to recall so you awaken inside your dream.

The journal is to increase dream recall and dream signs are actions you do to wake up inside of them. Such as for example pinch your nose and breath state "Am I dreaming?" if you breath through your dreaming. Or for example light switch or looking at hands and counting your fingers "Am I dreaming?". Basically every 2 hours or so consider a reality check or two. Some works wonders, others take a while, and yet changing it up sometimes works well.

Have you ever had anything prominent inside dreams such as using a computer or a video game and your zoning in between your bedroom and television/monitor teleporting around into a pocket dimension?

Consider some of these things as dream recall signs to test. For example "Am I dreaming?" read the clock 11:45AM, close your eyes or turn your head and re-read it if it states M39:X76 your dreaming.

Just some food for thought.

Powerofjustice said:
Mate I don't think it means anything, aside from maybe looking for a girl. You've brought up final fantasy characters a few times now, it's weird for me personally, because you seem to obsess over them to the point you said you consider yourself to be proud simply because you belong to the race(asian) that created these characters.

You really need to look at your chart regarding obsessions.

Lol 🤣

Primal said:
I shall now focus on raising my Kundalini serpent. That is far less weird than obsessing over video games.

Just know, the raising of the serpent is a consequence of consistent meditation over many years. Its not something you can force, or just focus on achieving alone. Or rather if you combine every known method in a routine and just do that, you might stimulate it to begin ascension, this will only damage you however, since you wouldn't be ready.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back