Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some questions

Karol

Hello i want to find a group .
But im my country (Poland) its hard
Literally don t meet any people thiniking simillary to us.
Any suggetions ?
:twisted:

Karol said:
Hello i want to find a group .
But im my country (Poland) its hard
Literally don t meet any people thiniking simillary to us.
Any suggetions ?
:twisted:

Hi there and welcome! JoS doesn't have any "face to face" activities, and any coven that operates on JoS teachings is only known between members themselves. This is out of pure safety and security concerns, any "JoS" groups outside of forum is fake, and most covens out there, if not all, too, are fake and infested with Jewish teaching.

With that being-said, you should NOT speak of your faith to anyone unless they genuinely show interest in JoS, and you need to go about meeting people without any mentions of Satanism or anything of the such. You may eve have to "play Christian/Catholic", given that Poland is militantly Catholic, secrecy is one of our most important teachings.

Therefore no, you're not alone, many of us are around Christians, Atheists, Muslims, brainwashed people, and are often-not, the "true caretaker" of families, and etc., the majority of people around "don't think like us", so if you're thinking about meeting friends and new people, you'll have to do it like the majority, of course in your latter journey, the workings, rituals and meditations are aimed towards helping you connect with better people, but it seems like you're new.

Good luck on your journey!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back