Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to stop needing love?

MercuryWisdom

I don't think I will really ever be romantically loved.

How can I stop needing love forever?

mercury_wisdom said:

It is impossible to not find someone who will love you, regardless of past problems or otherwise. If you have karma here, then you simply clear it and then add in more positive energies to further bolster yourself. Are you currently doing the Venus Square? You can also start another one later this year.

If you have aspects to your natal Venus, such as Saturn, or placements like a Saturn in 7th, then this can cause feelings of unworthiness. A Venus in 12th can also make it seem hard to integrate Venusian energies within your soul. Hard aspects to other planets can also create different types of stress, as well.

What you are going through here, and with your other post about neediness, is feeling the sort of emotional pain associated with relationship problems. This will all pass and your mindset will improve.

I'm not sure what sort of workings you may be doing, but if you are doing any then this will certainly cause these feelings if you had negative karma here. The same applies to Moon squares and our emotions. Mercury problems will be related to friends specifically.

Although we can deal with each planet separately, Wunjo is the rune which best fixes feelings of social alienation within all 3 of these planets.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=398431 time=1667945068 user_id=21286]
mercury_wisdom said:

It is impossible to not find someone who will love you, regardless of past problems or otherwise. If you have karma here, then you simply clear it and then add in more positive energies to further bolster yourself. Are you currently doing the Venus Square? You can also start another one later this year.

If you have aspects to your natal Venus, such as Saturn, or placements like a Saturn in 7th, then this can cause feelings of unworthiness. A Venus in 12th can also make it seem hard to integrate Venusian energies within your soul. Hard aspects to other planets can also create different types of stress, as well.

What you are going through here, and with your other post about neediness, is feeling the sort of emotional pain associated with relationship problems. This will all pass and your mindset will improve.

I'm not sure what sort of workings you may be doing, but if you are doing any then this will certainly cause these feelings if you had negative karma here. The same applies to Moon squares and our emotions. Mercury problems will be related to friends specifically.

Although we can deal with each planet separately, Wunjo is the rune which best fixes feelings of social alienation within all 3 of these planets.
Yes, I have shit Venus anyway.

No I am not doing workings. I struggle to love myself properly not sure why I should start a working to attract someone to love me.

mercury_wisdom said:
Yes, I have shit Venus anyway.

No I am not doing workings. I struggle to love myself properly not sure why I should start a working to attract someone to love me.

Working on your Venus specifically will make you feel genuinely worthy of love, so that aspect of yourself will be improved. However, it is the Sun which makes us feel worthy and confident in everything we do, not just love.

You should be able to work on both more or less simultaneously. For example, you can do a Sun Square and also be using Munka to remove any romantic or emotional obstacles. You can do the reverse with a Venus Square and a working to remove any self-esteem obstacles, as well.

Once you remove any negative karma or obstacles in these areas, I guarantee you will feel a lot better. All the negativity will be purged from your soul, including the attraction of negative people who only propagate these emotional wounds.

Primal said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Mercury, what's going on?
Nothing much really, I might have sound dramatic since I was feeling sensitive and came here to vent.

I talked with some close friends yesterday and was given some good advice and they made me feel better.

But as brother Blitzlreig has mentioned I should probably do some workings and they will help a lot. I just need to wait a bit to get calmer and have more clarity since I feel all over the place regarding workings.

mercury_wisdom said:

You will be loved, it's just a matter of time, meanwhile you need to better yourself. You want your future partner to see the best version of yourself that is strong.

Primal said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Primal said:
Mercury, what's going on?
Nothing much really, I might have sound dramatic since I was feeling sensitive and came here to vent.

I talked with some close friends yesterday and was given some good advice and they made me feel better.

But as brother Blitzlreig has mentioned I should probably do some workings and they will help a lot. I just need to wait a bit to get calmer and have more clarity since I feel all over the place regarding workings.

Are you not able to find romantic partners because of lacklustre social skills? Bad looks? Low social status? What exactly is your source of insecurity that's keeping you?

Honestly, at the end of the day, we become far more seductive if we simply get rid of our insecurities. Others here might recommend spells, but I can actually give non-spiritual advice. I'm thirty-one. I'm old and experienced.
None of that. I have worked on myself to the point I am social and popular, I look pretty handsome, and I have good social status. I am ambitious.

mercury_wisdom said:

You will be, but love is not all love and flowers at all times. Love has disappointment, pain, misery and many other things in it. This causes harm, and then the harm wants you to get your heart to close.

Love is a human need and you should not close your own heart only because of a temporal non reception of love. There is love in this world, be that of the Gods or SS family, or simply the Gods themselves, and also human beings. Do not allow bitterness to eat your heart away brother.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:

You will be, but love is not all love and flowers at all times. Love has disappointment, pain, misery and many other things in it. This causes harm, and then the harm wants you to get your heart to close.

Love is a human need and you should not close your own heart only because of a temporal non reception of love. There is love in this world, be that of the Gods or SS family, or simply the Gods themselves, and also human beings. Do not allow bitterness to eat your heart away brother.

Exactly. Love Is essential to human growth and godhood. Without it, humans would have no regard for their own soul and want to do nothing to desire its growth and nourishment. But being loved, thought about, desired, and cared about is just as necessary, but not necessarily a priority, but a consequence of how much you put that desire into one's own evolution.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
. Do not allow bitterness to eat your heart away brother.

Hatred is born in order to protect love. There are nexuses causal relationships that cannot be separated.

Keep in mind that a baby starved of its mother's love will die.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:

I am okay now. But I just crave intimacy, you know.

Especially with my 8th house stellium which includes venus. All of this is very important to my being. Love, sex, intimacy, intensity, romance and passion.

I just hope I can be satisfied with this part of life one day.

For now I am gonna keep on living and achieving my true and best self and potential.

I will vent these energies in the gym, boxing and career.

Maybe one of the worst parts of craving intimacy is it is always distracting me and on my mind. Kinda like being seriously hungry you can't work properly until you satisfy these needs. It can cause serious harm and desperation to a person.

Aquarius said:
I didn't mean this kind of love in my post btw. Not familial, friendships, etc. I am doing okay in those regards.

mercury_wisdom said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:

I am okay now. But I just crave intimacy, you know.

Especially with my 8th house stellium which includes venus. All of this is very important to my being. Love, sex, intimacy, intensity, romance and passion.

I just hope I can be satisfied with this part of life one day.

For now I am gonna keep on living and achieving my true and best self and potential.

I will vent these energies in the gym, boxing and career.

Maybe one of the worst parts of craving intimacy is it is always distracting me and on my mind. Kinda like being seriously hungry you can't work properly until you satisfy these needs. It can cause serious harm and desperation to a person.

It just depends on who your 8th house ruler is, and where it is in your chart, it can give you an indicator of when it will arrive, especially if it reaches your 5th house, 7th house or 8th house transit.

Based on some experiences, there's many types of intimacy that doesn't have to be romantic or sexual. It's just a matter of having someone you can trust and be open with. But as far as satisfying those sexual/romantic cravings, try to figure out (astrologically speaking) where and when Mars and/or Jupiter enters your 8th house and houses ruled by Venus via transit. You can use those transits as opportunities to strengthen your sexual energy, your body, soul, and overall power.

You'll find that person that will satisfy those needs.

mercury_wisdom said:
Aquarius said:
I didn't mean this kind of love in my post btw. Not familial, friendships, etc. I am doing okay in those regards.
It's still love, you do need love in your life, but not to the point of obsession.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is pretty much exactly what I was thinking. Wanting to be loved is completely normal - a social need in fact - but people do not address the negative things as much as they should publicly.
Love is wonderful, physically and mentally healing, profound, sometimes it changes you completely as a person, and on the odd occasion it renders me speechless/motionless. However, it is not easy.
It can lead to disappointment, disillusionment, embarrassment, rejection and incredibly profound heartbreak. Any heartbreak I have ever had felt like I was grieving.
There was a time in my life when I thought I would die alone. This comes from lack of confidence and loneliness. You need to get your money, life, body, soul and mind into a state where you can feel content if you are alone or not. Should that person ever leave - you will be fine.
I advise, try not to chase people out of desperation because you will end up with somebody you don't really want to be with, but validates you and makes you feel like you have something to give, and that you have "somebody" at least. I ended up in a relationship I wasn't ready for because of it, eventually realised this and ended it (badly and immaturely).
There is someone out there for everyone - even the " incels ", should they choose to change for the better.

Aquarius said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Aquarius said:
It's still love, you do need love in your life, but not to the point of obsession.
It is not what I am looking for. I want intimacy. It's hard to understand what I am talking about without having some scorpio/pluto/8th house energy.

mercury_wisdom said:
Aquarius said:
mercury_wisdom said:
It is not what I am looking for. I want intimacy. It's hard to understand what I am talking about without having some scorpio/pluto/8th house energy.
I understand what you need, but you're gonna have to realize that obsessing over it won't help you.

Hey, everyone.

Thank you for your support during my vent.

I am feeling good now and these threads were only vents at a tough time emotionally.

I am also having progress regarding these topics. Just wanted to let you know since I made so much noise haha.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back