Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to stop being needy forever.

MercuryWisdom

How can I stop being needy?

Also, how can I never need validation, reassurance or compliments in relationships?

How can I stop needing anyone for emotional support?

Brother is something wrong? First you post how you have no motivation to do anything and now this? This give and take is natural in any relationship, some are more needy and in need of emotional support than others and there is nothing wrong with this, you should find a partner who is able to provide these things. Normally I would say look at your astrological chart and do working to free yourself from these things but I don't think that is your problem. I don't know your situation although I think I can guess what is going on. I think you should elaborate further on your situation, you know if their are any problems we're here to help, it does no good asking for things that will invariably be harmful to you.

mercury_wisdom said:

Also, how can I never need validation, reassurance or compliments in relationships?

How can I stop needing anyone for emotional support?quote]

Get a meaningful hobby.. remember. Power doesn't always=money, but money always involves power... Make yourself useful to cover your cost of living, food, and car. And try to have hustlers and make sure money for come and strippers

Being needy means needing somebody else to be happy, this means you depend on a woman to "save" you and be happy. You need to be happy with yourself first, after that a more balanced relationship will ensue.

You have no other option then go through the process. Is not about that you need compliments or not. Is about enjoying the life. I can't find any better words

I will describe my mentally regarding relationships and hope it will be useful. Of course I want compliments from womens and not only womens. I see you are afraid to not get hurt. Well, I would rather suffer again and again than to have no feelings. I was rejected countless times and the only thing I could do is to learn to be a better men. So, don't avoid the process. The guys who are emotionally mature and can easily manage a relationship are the guys who have experience behind them

Aquarius said:
Being needy means needing somebody else to be happy, this means you depend on a woman to "save" you and be happy. You need to be happy with yourself first, after that a more balanced relationship will ensue.
And how to do that?

Dark Blue Eye said:
You have no other option then go through the process. Is not about that you need compliments or not. Is about enjoying the life. I can't find any better words

I will describe my mentally regarding relationships and hope it will be useful. Of course I want compliments from womens and not only womens. I see you are afraid to not get hurt. Well, I would rather suffer again and again than to have no feelings. I was rejected countless times and the only thing I could do is to learn to be a better men. So, don't avoid the process. The guys who are emotionally mature and can easily manage a relationship are the guys who have experience behind them
It is not that I fear rejection. I just hate being sensitive and emotional.

All the people I fell for ended up being cold and ruthless with me for being vulnerable, sensitive, and needy.

I just wish I could be like them. Cold, non-needy. So I don't get hurt too bad everytime.

I just wish I could be self-sufficient. Never needing love. Just focusing on career or something.

I have been hungry and craving love and sex ever since I was 12 years. Now that I have been feeling lile this for years and getting nothing but getting hurt, trauma, trust issues, and emotional abuse. I just wish it could all dissappear.

I don't see any use for it anyway and after all this I don't really believe I can be loved.

Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
Brother is something wrong? First you post how you have no motivation to do anything and now this? This give and take is natural in any relationship, some are more needy and in need of emotional support than others and there is nothing wrong with this, you should find a partner who is able to provide these things. Normally I would say look at your astrological chart and do working to free yourself from these things but I don't think that is your problem. I don't know your situation although I think I can guess what is going on. I think you should elaborate further on your situation, you know if their are any problems we're here to help, it does no good asking for things that will invariably be harmful to you.
About the motivation post. It is kinda better now. I just hate having no focus or some kind of discipline and productivity.

Anyways, about this post. I just hate how I love people.

I hate being needy, sensitive, intense, passive aggressive and emotional. The funny thing all people I fell for were only cold and ruthless to me. I hate how I turn people off by being my sensitive self.

I just wish I was uninterested, cold, and didn't care about being nice to people. Just being selfish and caring about my goals and purpose.

mercury_wisdom said:

Excess neediness can come from a variety of placements and negative karma, like aspects to the Moon and Venus. If you remove the karma, it will make this feel more normal, nor will you be hypersensitive.

In regards to bolstering your own self-love, this applies more to your natal Sun. You can do a Sun in Sag. Square if you want to help this soon, otherwise use Sowilo or wait until later.

In regards to self-sufficiency or emotional endurance, this is Saturn-related. Nauthiz works well when a Saturn Square would be too much for someone.

You are hurting now and therefore your perception may be very harsh towards yourself. However, it would be silly for you to take the blame for something like this. It would also hurt you in the long-term if you totally removed yourself from any relationships. At the same time, I can understand why you feel this way.

You definitely don't deserve any abuse, nor is it right to feel like you need to battle your own loved ones just to have a good relationship with them.

Primal said:
mercury_wisdom said:

By being an ascetic Buddhist living in an isolated mountain eating nothing but roots and tubers and edible insects (for protein) for the rest of your life.

I hate to break it to you but mental, emotional, and physical pain will never stop plaguing any human being, ever. Even if that human being is an advanced Satanist.

Sorry, but this is silly and very self-limiting. We can definitely fix our situations in any area of life, given we apply enough energy towards its resolution.

Humans are social creatures and that is where the pain comes from. Isolating yourself will only worsen this sort of pain and is the opposite of actually resolving it.

I am not saying that we will not ever feel any sort of stress, especially on the world we live in, but the solution involves actually confronting this problem, not backing down. People are used to doing this in terms of combat with an enemy, but the same sort of strength is necessary for solving emotional issues as well.

The ability to break through any sort of problem that a human may face within life is what defines Satanism, and this is part of the willpower which one develops through Plutonian energies (because being an SS is a Plutonian activity).

Primal said:
Look, buddy... Not everyone is an "Ubermensch". Look, I'm thirty-one years old. I have been in many environments before. You would be incredibly surprised by how stupid and emotionally weak many people are. And really, this is everywhere. You would be incredibly surprised.

For those who are truly Ubermensch-like and strong (in spirit, mind, and body), they can overcome great obstacles. I myself consider myself as a part of that ilk, but the vast majority of humans will go insane if they went through twenty percent of the shit that I went through in life. You can't expect me to assume that a lot of people are truly capable of achieving happiness and success when I've met the uneducated, unintelligent, emotionally-weak masses. All I can offer these people is a better afterlife through quality spirituality. Most of them are too genetically-inferior to make any real positive change in their lives.

As much as I hate to admit it, part of me is kind of believing that the OP might be part of the masses if he/she is asking such a rudimentary question.

I have seen this sort of theme come up within other comments you made and I should address it now:
When we modify our soul, this modifies our genetics as well. In other words, there are very very few things within this current life that we cannot fix without reincarnation.

We can ascend all the way to Godhood within one life, dependent on the effort we put, or close to it. Raising the Kundalini itself demands on to be free of such emotional, intellectual, or physical problems that you may be thinking of.

A good example of this is the use of Mars energy to enhance one's muscularity. I known of some SS, including myself, who have directly experienced muscle significant growth after using such masculine energies, without a change to diet or exercise. This is because these energies have altered the soul, which then changes its expression within the physical body.

To me, it sounds like you are basing your judgement of SS on non-SS. Yes, it is true that current SS may have problems which are worse than certain non-SS, but what SS have is the potential to transform past this. It is only a matter of applying enough energy to the problem, of which are preliminary genetic condition is a factor, but not a prerequisite.

--------------

None of this is to diminish your own personal efforts, but I have to be clear about what our path can offer people, including yourself. It is definitely possible that the aspects of your soul responsible for the problem OP is having are in a much better condition, but you will have some problem somewhere which needs direct energy work. If you think that you have to wait until reincarnation to fix it, however, then you will be massively limiting yourself.

It is often said that our path demands strength, but people blurt this out without realizing that our path also creates strength and prosperity. It does this within all fields of life too, not just one or the other.

Yes, some people may need more help than others, but we cannot forget that people go through ups and downs within their life, as well. This can come from external astrological factors and/or inherent karma. None of this is actually a major problem that is something to be worried about.

In the case of Mercury Wisdom, he will be fine in the future if he works on this, despite being upset now. The tools are all there available to him. There is no need to apply any self-limiting mindsets over what is otherwise actually minor, relative to this entire soul's path within this life and beyond.

mercury_wisdom said:

By actually believing in yourself rather than having others validate you. This level of self confidence comes with achievement. If you achieve a lot of things ,then you can look back and know what kind of a man you are that achieved so much and no one can take those achievementsfrom you. You don't need anyone else to tell you or console you.

Be a winner. That's how you'll stop being needy.

mercury_wisdom said:
Aquarius said:
And how to do that?
It's a mindset shift.

mercury_wisdom said:
Dark Blue Eye said:

All the people I fell for ended up being cold and ruthless with me for being vulnerable, sensitive, and needy.

I just wish I could be like them. Cold, non-needy. So I don't get hurt too bad everytime.

I just wish I could be self-sufficient. Never needing love. Just focusing on career or something.

I have been hungry and craving love and sex ever since I was 12 years. Now that I have been feeling lile this for years and getting nothing but getting hurt, trauma, trust issues, and emotional abuse. I just wish it could all dissappear.

I don't see any use for it anyway and after all this I don't really believe I can be loved.

Still there are no reasons that you shouldn't be emotional. You can ad more discipline in your life by creating new goals. Doing this you will fill some time when you should focus only on work

Nightmares are normal, and the most common attack used against newly dedicated members, and are to be expected since you don't even build an aura of protection. This goes away once the enemy sees you won't give it up, but unless you start, you'll never get anywhere.

Is muscle all you really care about? Why?

There's little more i can say to you before you start meditating. Because I know, since it happened for me, once I started meditating my whole world changed, you'll see things differently as well.

mercury_wisdom said:

I hear you brother .
I dont want to teach you or something (as a newer member) but your problem could be as simple as more water element in your chart

Water Characteristics:
People who have dominant water are too in touch with feelings and emotions. They are psychic, and notice things others don’t see, such as subtle nuances. Too much water creates irrational fears, compulsive desires, oversensitivity, feelings of being threatened. These people are very easily hurt and offended, they are impressionable and their emotions can dominate them. Water is intuitive, over-reactive, fearful, timid, gives feelings of inner emptiness. and incites extremes of behavior. Water is compassionate, loyal, devoted, and sympathetic. Water is the emotional principle.

If this is the case why ar u so emotional , try working with akasha and balance your elements. Try out >15 breaths every morning with a balancing affirmation at the end.
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Quintessence.html

And for healing do some healing workings like this.

Academic Scholar said:
Working For Repressed Emotions

START: Waning moon in Pisces. Recommended to start and do in the hours of Moon or Jupiter. Never start this working during the void of course moon.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate VIN 40 times.
3. Affirm 9 times:
“In positive and healthy ways for me, I am now mentally and psychologically healthy and happy forever. I no longer have any negative repressed emotions or issues permanently.”

Do this for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

How to pronounce VIN:
https://mega.nz/#!9Ag1VRLb!1pjN3bkQJVT8RxwaX2rZUmVzTUmHndNUFVMXFwUQwws

As in the beginning said i am newer member. If you are balanced or has no repressed emotions etc.. then just skip this post from me :)

It could be Venus - Saturn (or moon in your case) problem what I have(maybe you has too) as Blitz said. I will do a freeing working for this in this year late December. If this is the case you could try out with me.

This is a good start to deal with these things.. and don't forget that everything takes time .. but it worth it.

Primal said:
Powerofjustice said:

There's little more i can say to you before you start meditating. Because I know, since it happened for me, once I started meditating my whole world changed, you'll see things differently as well.

Just no matter what, before or after or during it happens, please be on my side. Having too many enemies in life exhausts me too much.
We are right next to you. Keep going.

HiperX said:
mercury_wisdom said:

I hear you brother .
I dont want to teach you or something (as a newer member) but your problem could be as simple as more water element in your chart

Water Characteristics:
People who have dominant water are too in touch with feelings and emotions. They are psychic, and notice things others don’t see, such as subtle nuances. Too much water creates irrational fears, compulsive desires, oversensitivity, feelings of being threatened. These people are very easily hurt and offended, they are impressionable and their emotions can dominate them. Water is intuitive, over-reactive, fearful, timid, gives feelings of inner emptiness. and incites extremes of behavior. Water is compassionate, loyal, devoted, and sympathetic. Water is the emotional principle.

If this is the case why ar u so emotional , try working with akasha and balance your elements. Try out >15 breaths every morning with a balancing affirmation at the end.
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Quintessence.html

And for healing do some healing workings like this.

Academic Scholar said:
Working For Repressed Emotions

START: Waning moon in Pisces. Recommended to start and do in the hours of Moon or Jupiter. Never start this working during the void of course moon.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate VIN 40 times.
3. Affirm 9 times:
“In positive and healthy ways for me, I am now mentally and psychologically healthy and happy forever. I no longer have any negative repressed emotions or issues permanently.”

Do this for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

How to pronounce VIN:
https://mega.nz/#!9Ag1VRLb!1pjN3bkQJVT8RxwaX2rZUmVzTUmHndNUFVMXFwUQwws

As in the beginning said i am newer member. If you are balanced or has no repressed emotions etc.. then just skip this post from me :)

It could be Venus - Saturn (or moon in your case) problem what I have(maybe you has too) as Blitz said. I will do a freeing working for this in this year late December. If this is the case you could try out with me.

This is a good start to deal with these things.. and don't forget that everything takes time .. but it worth it.
Yes, thank you.

mercury_wisdom said:
Dark Blue Eye said:

Same thing happened to me, maybe an emotional relationship with a Demoness can be a good idea.

Vira_ said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Dark Blue Eye said:

Same thing happened to me, maybe an emotional relationship with a Demoness can be a good idea.
It made me feel so much worse as I didn't have enough openness. It made me miserable most of the time.

Hey, everyone.

Thank you for your support during my vent.

I am feeling good now and these threads were only vents at a tough time emotionally.

I am also having progress regarding these topics. Just wanted to let you know since I made so much noise haha.

Primal said:
I still have to experience the true benefits of Satanic meditations and witchcraft because I'm still bound by my annoying-ass college semester. It saps all my time.

And I honestly cannot even imagine a human being gaining better muscle mass through Satanic magick than actual, well-designed weightlifting/powerlifting/bodybuilding programs.

What exactly is your level with this? What is the greatest, Satanic feat you were able to accomplish with your magick or meditation? Will I get to attain the same level if I work hard?

Also, I did read here that past lives influences our current conditions. Maxine herself claimed that father Satan told her she'd had many lives, and on all those lives she had always been an enemy of X-ianity.

The way that Satanism creates physical or mental changes is by modifying the underlying soul which then manifests into these things. If you do a Mars Square for the purpose of increasing muscle mass, then you are adding athletic potential into your soul and genes.

You can see how races who have more fire, such as blacks, have a naturally higher degree of muscularity, even with similar rates of training. This is because their soul supports this, but so can you achieve this same thing.

I cannot think of one great Satanic feat, but I pride myself on my continued growth and productivity within my Satanic career. I have also cleared up certain psychological problems and hangups. All of this I am very proud of and can cumulatively be taken as one great achievement.

For those who are willing to work hard (note: Nauthiz is the rune which pushes one to work hard), yes you can achieve a huge amount, especially over a period of time. The limit is usually in your willingness to stick to the path, not the path itself.

Past lives add into our karma, for better or worse. The fact that you are here now and open to everything suggests you likely had Satanic experiences within past lives.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=401283 time=1669175562 user_id=21286]
The way that Satanism creates physical or mental changes is by modifying the underlying soul which then manifests into these things. If you do a Mars Square for the purpose of increasing muscle mass, then you are adding athletic potential into your soul and genes.

Would this same logic apply if one vibrated the Thurisaz rune? I am under the idea that this rune is the closest to Mars type energy.

Coibius said:
Would this same logic apply if one vibrated the Thurisaz rune? I am under the idea that this rune is the closest to Mars type energy.

Yes, you have the right idea. Uruz is similar, but also has an earthly component to it. Sowilo can also do this, but solar energy powers the entire soul, whereas Mars is more limited in this regard.

As you can see, there is a huge potential for growth when you think about all the possible energies available to us. However, there is a difference between growing and growing in an effective and efficient manner. This is where knowledge of yourself and guidance from the Gods helps ensure you are covering any areas that need attention first.

Vira_ said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Dark Blue Eye said:

You will be much better off with a girl.

I used (still working on the tail end of it, more family related) to have this problem in relationships, romantically or otherwise.

If you are needy and seeking validation, in an excessive and unhealthy manner, you have poor self image, that is all there is to it.

As already stated using the Sun, Saulo, and working on your solar chakras will help.

Also, freeing the soul from seeking external gratification would be wise, I have not done this yet but I plan to in the next few months.

This is not to say that your needs shouldn't be met in a relationship, but more like if it's unrealistic.

The healthiest relationships are the ones that offer the most freedom, chances are you could be driving away potential matches because you are suffocating them with constant recognition of yourself.

Once your Self Conception rises, you will offer more freedom to your partner rather than your doubts and fears.

Hope this helps

mercury_wisdom said:

To stop having any need for validation or connection from anyone would be to stop being human.
If the need for validation goes off the charts though, then it's due to inner weakness.

Like Sadhguru pointed out; those who are finer with being alone are more organized within themselves.
This can be achieved from meditation, and it's even written on the JoS front page:
Through empowering ourselves, we have confidence, self-respect and achieve spiritual advancement and independence.

In other words, the solution to become less needy is to apply this knowledge.
There is however no solution to stop being human though; it's a struggle even with this knowledge applied.
But with this knowledge you will surely become better weaponized for it.

NinRick said:
You will be much better off with a girl.
It depends, in my case I've had a lot of bad luck in relationships, primarily due to the inability to find a partner.

But this choice has brought me the greatest joys, even if I feel pain for not physically having her here with me, but this is only temporary.

There are many other reasons why I preferred a relationship with a Demoness, I'll tell you if you want, but I don't have time right now, maybe tomorrow or in a few hours.

mercury_wisdom said:
Dark Blue Eye said:

It's normal and healthy to desire love and sexual love. These are basic human needs. Denying these desires can have negative consequences and resurface in other unconscious or maladaptive ways. Trying to become cold as a defense mechanism sounds like denial and I would advise against that, too. Can you accept yourself for who you are and what you feel?

Some of what you are describing sounds like co-dependence issues. This is not a diagnosis but rather a suggestion that you research into co-dependence to see if it describes you. Perhaps it will grant you further insight into your circumstances. A lot of people suffer from this and it's okay. There is also co-dependence anonymous groups you can attend online meetings for support.

Sat Nam

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back