Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hitler skull, film and Philip Charlier

Rusko

Philip Charlier proved the Hitler's skull twice. None of us are pathologists. Do we have any scientific data?

Let me ask, is there really any proof of any Hitler Skull?

This whole teeth story is based on supposed evidence of dental records, which are very easy to fake.

The dentist who gave testimony can just give a false testimony, and may have done so under pressure back in those days.

If the soviets really found his body, they would have openly displayed it and desecrated it, yet they did nothing for years and kept it all under wraps.

Stalin himself was unconvinced that Adolf Hitler had died, even after seeing all the supposed evidence.

That alone is more telling than any alleged dental records, as Stalin was a high level agent placed by the enemy, not a simple political figurehead.

To truly examine this, one would need full access to both the entire study and all the records and other sources, which is impossible to find online.

What is very certain though, is that no DNA test has been performed.

And it is possible to perform one if they truly wanted to proof the authenticity of the jawbone, since articles of clothing and other things where Adolf Hitler's DNA could be extracted from for comparison do exist, as does DNA exist within the jawbone.

Yet, even in this study they did, all they did was compare dental records and other nonsense, such as "testimonies", which are worthless to proof anything in this case.

Most of Phillip Charlier's other work is controversial as well, so I do not consider any finding of his of particular note.

There was a DNA test done multiple times on that piece of a skull and they all showed the same thing. It was from a russian woman. It was not from an Austrian/German man.

Hitler never died. He escaped Earth to Duat and completed the Magnum Opus. He is a God now.

Rusko said:
Philip Charlier proved the Hitler's skull twice. None of us are pathologists. Do we have any scientific data?
The very first person who rejected the news of Adolf Hitler's death was Stalin himself. This information in its own should infirmate all jewish conspiracy theories that Hitler was found dead of that his skull is exposed in some WW2 Museum in Moscow or any related theory. The jews invented this in order to glorify communism for defeating nazism, to claim Hitler as a sort of trophy to mark the end of the war and the victory of Soviet Union.

Nowadays it is widely accepted that Hitler's body was never found. He was never found dead or alive after the war, even sources who believe into the jewish propaganda about Nazism are agreeing with this. I don't really believe in the American theories of him living in Argentina until 1984 or all related claims neither. If he would have escaped in a certain country for real, 100% the jews behind US and Soviet Union would have started campaigns to capture him.

As for the scientific side of things, they can show us a tooth or a bone or whatever and say that is from Hitler's body, but we don't have Hitler's DNA, that would allow us to verify that what these institutes are claiming is true. You would have to believe what they say but nobody can verify that they say the truth, therefore the claim that they have parts from Hitler's body is scientifically unfounded. Science should never be based on "trusting the scientists".

If they want to have credibility, their claims must be completely verifiable. Is like the Big Bang, they cannot prove what happened before Big Bang or how is possible for matter to appear out of nothingness, but they still tell goyim Big Bang is how the Universe started, some jews on some planet at some point in the Universe are telling billions of people how the Universe started. Is a similar case with Hitler body, it is accepted that it was never found, but still the jews are trying to convince us that he commited suicide and they got his skull and related theories based on belief and not verifiable evidence. By the time he would have commited suicide, the soviets were already close to his bunker, they would have eventually found the body if that is the case.

Wikipedia claims that his body was covered in petrol and burned in the Chancellery's garden, in a small crater. This sort of burning/fire is not strong enough to burn a body to ashes, the soviets would have still found his body given how close they were to the Chancellery on 30th of April, which obviously hadn't happened.

I think there is so much confusion and deliberate lies about his death because the jews don't want the gentiles to know that the Nazis were in communication and "alliance" so to say the Gods and that their goal was to destroy the jewish power and free the planet from their influence.

VoiceofEnki said:
Stalin himself was unconvinced that Adolf Hitler had died, even after seeing all the supposed evidence.

That alone is more telling than any alleged dental records, as Stalin was a high level agent placed by the enemy, not a simple political figurehead.

To truly examine this, one would need full access to both the entire study and all the records and other sources, which is impossible to find online.
Lol I read your comment only after I posted mine and I wrote more or less identical ideas.
The thing with DNA is, they can even go as far as to say they have Hitler's DNA and show us some complex database where we could see Hitler's DNA on a sort of record, but still that would be something they fabricated themselves. They could have taken whatever DNA, put it in the database and show the world that is Hitler's DNA, but this still wouldn't prove that they found his body for real. Irrespective of how advanced their lies can be, even if normal people could have access to whatever secret database, is scientifically impossible at this point to prove beyond doubt anything about his death, maybe only if they filmed his body.

Okay but still we dont know Hitler how is going Orion. So it's still unknown at the moment.

Rusko said:
Okay but still we dont know Hitler how is going Orion. So it's still unknown at the moment.
Not neccesarily. An advanced Satanist who is able to have a telepathic conversation can try to contact him as a God. The procedure would probably be standard like contacting the other Gods, or since he wouldn't have a sigil, what can be done is trying to contact him through Satan.

The Alchemist7 said:
Rusko said:
Not neccesarily. An advanced Satanist who is able to have a telepathic conversation can try to contact him as a God. The procedure would probably be standard like contacting the other Gods, or since he wouldn't have a sigil, what can be done is trying to contact him through Satan.

This is not observable

Rusko said:
The Alchemist7 said:
Rusko said:

This is not observable

You mean your sense of logic and consensus?

VoiceofEnki said:
Let me ask, is there really any proof of any Hitler Skull?

This whole teeth story is based on supposed evidence of dental records, which are very easy to fake.

The dentist who gave testimony can just give a false testimony, and may have done so under pressure back in those days.

If the soviets really found his body, they would have openly displayed it and desecrated it, yet they did nothing for years and kept it all under wraps.

What is very certain though, is that no DNA test has been performed.

And it is possible to perform one if they truly wanted to proof the authenticity of the jawbone, since articles of clothing and other things where Adolf Hitler's DNA could be extracted from for comparison do exist, as does DNA exist within the jawbone.

Yet, even in this study they did, all they did was compare dental records and other nonsense, such as "testimonies", which are worthless to proof anything in this case.

Most of Phillip Charlier's other work is controversial as well, so I do not consider any finding of his of particular note.

Truth BOMB! This was very good information and I thank you for sharing your knowledge. Your posts and work in and outside the JoS are a treasure and they've helped me a lot when I was starting out.

I'm curious, having read through the replies, it's said that Hitler fled to Duat and became a God. Is this the planet our Gods reside? I wonder what it's like there and I wonder what kind of role Hitler has taken.

Maxine must have made contact with him somehow. There was another God mentioned who was human once, Antichrist. I don't imagine them as being recognized the same way though, revered and having sigils.

What are your thoughts? Sorry this question is a bit off-topic. :)

Rusko said:
This is not observable
This is not observable by outside people because we live in a world of materialism and denial of spirituality. At the end of the day, why would the Gods or Hitler reveal themselves to billions of people who:
- hate Hitler because they have been brainwashed in the school that nazism was the most evil thing in the human history
- don't even believe in the existence of the Gods and most who do consider them evil beings because they have been brainwashed so by religion
- don't give a damn about spirituality and most even deny its existence

Even if the Gods came on Earth tomorrow morning, the majority people will still remain brainwashed and clueless, because they are waiting for the jews and their media to tell them what is going on, who are those "tall alliens" and why they came on Earth.

When the level of consciousness and awareness of humanity is so low and people are so clueless about spirituality, of course most will never bother to do something to even be able to communicate with Hitler telepathically. At the end of the day Hitler was a spiritual satanist like us, with the exception that in his time it wasn't called "spiritual satanism" but a different name. But he practiced the same spiritual knowledge and was guided by the Gods just like those of us who are meditating to accomplish spiritual advancements.

What is observable is how governments and their agents researched and practiced certain spiritual meditations to aid them during WW2 and then went on afterwards, like astral projection, hypnosis, programming, telepathy and so on. There is a book I have about this but I cannot "recommend" it because I haven't read it yet, but when I will do I will certainly write about it.

Then, is only logical that the Gods will reveal themselves only to those who are the most serious in meditation and spiritual advancement, because for one this is the whole goal of humanity, to practice meditation to become like the Gods and for second those who meditate and are aware of the Gods are more worthy to receive their presence and guidance, while people on the outside are not aware of who the Gods are, most of them won't believe irrespective of how much you tell them and so on. It will take some years until Spiritual Satanism will become more mainstream and accepted but eventually is going to slowly happen. The reality is not only what you see with your eyes, even the opposite, that's rather a small percentage of it.

The Alchemist7 said:
Rusko said:
This is not observable
This is not observable by outside people because we live in a world of materialism and denial of spirituality. At the end of the day, why would the Gods or Hitler reveal themselves to billions of people who:
- hate Hitler because they have been brainwashed in the school that nazism was the most evil thing in the human history
- don't even believe in the existence of the Gods and most who do consider them evil beings because they have been brainwashed so by religion

Even if the Gods came on Earth tomorrow morning, the majority people will still remain brainwashed and clueless, because they are waiting for the jews and their media to tell them what is going on, who are those "tall alliens" and why they came on Earth.

When the level of consciousness and awareness of humanity is so low and people are so clueless about spirituality, of course most will never bother to do something to even be able to communicate with Hitler telepathically. At the end of the day Hitler was a spiritual satanist like us, with the exception that in his time it wasn't called "spiritual satanism" but a different name. But he practiced the same spiritual knowledge and was guided by the Gods just like those of us who are meditating to accomplish spiritual advancements.

What is observable is how governments and their agents researched and practiced certain spiritual meditations to aid them during WW2 and then went on afterwards, like astral projection, hypnosis, programming, telepathy and so on. There is a book I have about this but I cannot "recommend" it because I haven't read it yet, but when I will do I will certainly write about it.

Then, is only logical that the Gods will reveal themselves only to those who are the most serious in meditation and spiritual advancement, because for one this is the whole goal of humanity, to practice meditation to become like the Gods and for second those who meditate and are aware of the Gods are more worthy to receive their presence and guidance, while people on the outside are not aware of who the Gods are, most of them won't believe irrespective of how much you tell them and so on. It will take some years until Spiritual Satanism will become more mainstream and accepted but eventually is going to slowly happen. The reality is not only what you see with your eyes, even the opposite, that's rather a small percentage of it.

Okay, I understand. Is there "one" person who knows what happened to Hitler? If there is, please tell us

The Alchemist7 said:
Rusko said:
This is not observable

This!

Tim Pool recently has been going. Why did the red wave didn't come Democrats won a lot in America.

No one gives a fucking flying fuck about politics or anything.

No one gives a fuck and the most hilarious thing is technically they do care deeply in such a embedded darkness they don't know how to pop it in the light.

I don't give a fuck.

Don't: Do not.

Your mind doesn't understand contradictions so affirmations with future, will; or Don't will not actuate as the mind does not understand that.

They do care as they are stating I DO give a shit. But using Don't.

So they care at least passively and without opinion.

TA7 said it best no one gives a shit.

It's like the Jesus-Gamer meme.

The guy is playing video games Jabus pops up and shines about and the gamer guy closes the curtains and goes back to playing PC games.

Even if the Gods come no one is gonna give a shit.

I'm sure the Gods have had PLENTY of generations of time of thinking things through and going how do we enforce our retaking of the planet with the sleeping asleep masses especially with the fact they don't give two shits about anything.

I don't think the Gods are stupid if ANYTHING it might be a situation whereby they gotta appeal to the basic instinct of people.

For example Stewie Griffin says it best. Brian is gonna die in carbon monoxide inside the garage. So Stewie goes I've been approaching this far too intelligently he's a moron he'll believe anything. Hey Brian want that surgery with Dr.Hartman whereby he gives you two penises.

Unfortunately TA7 says it best "Zero shit-fucks given".

People are such spiritual niggers and spiritual spics and spiritual unspiritual people that they are brainwashed to be NPCs. What you have in JoS and various internet armies out there like the Salty Army or certain Reddit armies or financial armies or some woke(I know what I'm saying I'm taking the word back)/awakened some of these people fall in line with the Gods especially if we can explain it.

This is one of the reasons the military, Trump, Space Force, and various people in the World are revealing things on ayylmaos(aliens/aliums) and memeing and performing intelligence warfare like Alex Jones and all these people to reveal this stuff so people prepare.

Unfortunately people are so fucking stupid and so pumped with mass retardation that literally people believe this is a joke the cosmic joke. Ah look at all the stupid conspiracy nuts lulz kekeke when in fact it's more like Look at all these fucking NPCs with their stupid disbelief.

The Gods have a lot of pitty for the Humans even keeping themselves from outright blasting spiritual warfare and black magic on muzzies and other idiots praying and spiritual warfare on the Gods.

But one thing is for sure there is a reason why this World is like this. The NPCs, the pink pussy hat asleep people, the sleeping masses, the goyim, the unwoking, the unawakened.

Baseline red chakra people simply living as untouchables for the sake of living.

Life is birth to death.

Born for death, death for born.

Born today, dead tomorrow.

People NEED to wake the fuck up.

TA7 says it best this is why we do rituals this is why we are triple A(Against All Authority), this is why we fight, this is basically.

The FEW, The PROUD, The NS/SS.

Unfortunately Rusko we wish the World to be better and it's going well even HP.Cobra going the worst mistake Humanity can make is not making more technology.

And the funniest part about HH:Hitler Hate.

IS they don't know why?

Like my friend who emails me. Like he said the NPCs don't know why they hate him.

I hate Hitler, WHY?

I hate him!, Why?

I don't know I just hate him, why?

Hitler killed people!

So people kill people part of life we got guns and mass shootings and massacres of billions over the past 10,000 years.

I don't know I just hate Hitler.

Again why?

These fucking retards don't know why.

As the wise Yoda or Yotha said in Star Wars.

"To learn!, you must unlearn what you learned!"

Nope no one gives a fuck.

No one wants to research the holocaust, WW2, history.

People then wonder why everything repeats itself or why the World is the way it is.

Again they aren't even being ignorant at least an ignorant person can learn.

They aren't stupid as some stupid people state logical quirky things.

No they are completely 100% fucking retards.

Brainwashed masses drinking the kool-aid from the enemy.

As Salty Crackers puts it "They got aids".

Like Aids Skrillex meme(Not the musician): We got a white guy young adult and he goes "Your a fucking White-Male"

But Aids Skrillex "YOUR a fucking White-Male".

Why do you attack your racial-nation attribute.

Like I said people just want to be spiritual niggers, spiritual spics, spiritual retards, spiritual jews".

The greatest trick the enemy created besides communism and religious political weapons is.

I CAN become a jew.

Lol'd the jews behind the goyims back.

Goyim YOU B Pisrealite 'n' Jew 'n' Kike 'n' sheit.

We b juden 'n' sheit.

Not Afrocentric which is part of it.

No Judeocentric people.

We all be jew 'n' sheit.

So basically people are spiritual jews.

I do believe the Gods want people to help the Gods.

Many people think the Gods will do everything. They may even help people in kaballah blaster sites work it.

But people need to compound the Gods just as the Gods compound Humanity.

We need to help them just as much as they need to help us.

Even if Satan and company blasts society with their will and manipulate us it still wouldn't be right.

The Gods don't want slaves they don't want cucks they don't want people kissing their ass 24/7. They don't want xtians as Satanist.

They want a Human, HU-MAN. Hu Gadaran Man.

Unfortunately few are around. Certainly the past 130 years can be marked as the age of Goyimisms.

The Gods don't want slavish worshipers they want you to be them in your own way/ways.

I allow each and everyone dictates of their own but he that opposes me will surely regret it.

If Humans could have lived a good 200-300 years this World would have been a hell of a better place in some parts of the World.

Humanity is asleep knocked unconscious and continuously bashed around.

All because people don't give a shit.

TA7 understands it.

Rusko said:
Okay, I understand. Is there "one" person who knows what happened to Hitler? If there is, please tell us
I already explained everything above. Our stance on Hitler's death is that he picked up by the Gods and taken to a place where he achieved Magnum Opus. There are outside sources as well writing about how the Nazis were in contact with "a civilization from Aldebaraan" but we know it was the Gods behind them because we know the reality of WW2 and everything related. I don't say to anybody that this should be "believed" as in the christian type of blind faith, but what I am saying is that if one is a serious satanist who has all intentions to advance spiritually, they will be able to contact the Gods or Hitler himself and find the truth "first-hand" so to say.

If one thinks that spirituality is not real or that the Gods should reveal themselves to "prove" the above then it's not JoS's problem. I think I did read once someone posted on the forums a few months ago that they contacted Hitler. I don't know if they really did but obviously interactions with the Gods are personal and no one has any "duty" to reveal such experiences. Double this with the fact that many people said delusional things about their "experiences" with the Gods, which never took place, so is not always easy to believe that someone had a genuine interaction. This is why I repeat, you can be the one to have such interaction so you can find a "proven" answer to your question, you don't have to believe anybody and you don't even have to share your experiences with anybody. Satanism is a path of practical experience and not blind faith like christianity and islam. No one is expected to "believe" anything, but as satanists people are expected to meditate and advance spiritually, as this is the core of satanism, and every satanist is being selected by a God who will be their Guardian Demon, to guide them to correct and healthy advancement.

The main and most important problem with this, is that not all Satanists seem to be interested in meditation, there are many who dedicate and do something minimal and are not interested into putting a life-long effort into their advancement.

The Alchemist7 said:
Rusko said:
I already explained everything above. Our stance on Hitler's death is that he picked up by the Gods and taken to a place where he achieved Magnum Opus. There are outside sources as well writing about how the Nazis were in contact with "a civilization from Aldebaraan" but we know it was the Gods behind them because we know the reality of WW2 and everything related. I don't say to anybody that this should be "believed" as in the christian type of blind faith, but what I am saying is that if one is a serious satanist who has all intentions to advance spiritually, they will be able to contact the Gods or Hitler himself and find the truth "first-hand" so to say.

If one thinks that spirituality is not real or that the Gods should reveal themselves to "prove" the above then it's not JoS's problem. I think I did read once someone posted on the forums a few months ago that they contacted Hitler. I don't know if they really did but obviously interactions with the Gods are personal and no one has any "duty" to reveal such experiences. Double this with the fact that many people said delusional things about their "experiences" with the Gods, which never took place, so is not always easy to believe that someone had a genuine interaction. This is why I repeat, you can be the one to have such interaction so you can find a "proven" answer to your question, you don't have to believe anybody and you don't even have to share your experiences with anybody. Satanism is a path of practical experience and not blind faith like christianity and islam. No one is expected to "believe" anything, but as satanists people are expected to meditate and advance spiritually, as this is the core of satanism, and every satanist is being selected by a God who will be their Guardian Demon, to guide them to correct and healthy advancement.

The main and most important problem with this, is that not all Satanists seem to be interested in meditation, there are many who dedicate and do something minimal and are not interested into putting a life-long effort into their advancement.

Maybe we're communicating even though he's dead. Also, nothing is self-evident. Hitler DIED with material sources.

The Alchemist7 said:
Rusko said:

Since we don't know how it went, it makes more sense to say it didn't.

Rusko said:
Maybe we're communicating even though he's dead. Also, nothing is self-evident. Hitler DIED with material sources.

Rusko said:
Since we don't know how it went, it makes more sense to say it didn't.

I am not going to keep wasting time by repeating the same ideas that you seem to deliberately ignore. Hitler's death is unproven because nobody has found his body, and I explained the spiritual side of things. From this point on, you do what you choose with the information given.

Gear88 said:
The Alchemist7 said:

And the funniest part about HH:Hitler Hate.

IS they don't know why?

Like my friend who emails me. Like he said the NPCs don't know why they hate him.

I hate Hitler, WHY?

I hate him!, Why?

I don't know I just hate him, why?

Hitler killed people!

So people kill people part of life we got guns and mass shootings and massacres of billions over the past 10,000 years.

I don't know I just hate Hitler.

Again why?

These fucking retards don't know why.

For me HH was always from watching documentaries and seeing his strategic blunders than getting mad because it lost the war and I always wished he had won. I never really cared about the holocaust or other bs it just seemed stupid. Still I wonder, if Hitler was guided by the gods why did he make such mistakes like Stalingrad, Kursk, the Ardennes offensive, operation Spring Awakening(this one was based though tbh), etc... Kursk alone was a huge blunder that ended any chance of Germany regaining the initiative, and there were some bruh moments in the whole planning and carrying out of this offensive that make me question his strategic ability, anyways not to be an armchair general or anything but I still haven't come to terms with such a mess.

Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
why did he make such mistakes

Those mistakes were not made by him. The German army had multiple very high level generals that were jews and jew lovers, and Hitler did not have the political ability to fire them or replace them. He could control the SS but he could not control the regular German army.

In every situation you mentioned he gave clear instructions what to do, and jewish generals purposefully did the opposite of whatever he said because they purposefully were trying to lose the war. Perfect example is Stalingrad. Hitler ordered one group to go up North to all of Russia's oil pipelines which were not being guarded and destroy all of them which would have completely shut them down because they had no other source of oil. And send another group to the other side to stop a marching Russian army but I do not remember all of the details about this part. These were very clear instructions from Hitler directly to the generals controlling those groups. And the coward jew generals purposefully decided to do exactly the opposite. Do not go cut off their entire unprotected oil supply, and do not stop the marching army. Instead just send every single man into the center of Stalingrad where they are already fortified on every corner by thousands of heavy mounted machine guns.

And also if Germans ever retreated over a bridge, Hitler gave them extremely clear orders every time to destroy the bridge with explosives so that russian tanks and trucks could not follow them across the river. Many of the times the bridges already had the explosives mounted on them early to be ready for exactly this. And the same jew generals directly refused to do this, they never destroyed a single bridge. And there were many times they were followed over the bridge with russian tanks and trucks and were shot in the back. Including bridges already rigged with explosives because they would not agree to order a man to spend one minute to set the timers.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Endsieg_Enjoyer said:

Thank you for clearing this up, I had suspected such and after hearing how Germany's racial laws were a little to lax even for the army, such a mistake will hopefully not be made again. I am beginning to learn every mainstream thing I have heard about WW2 is a lie. Now it finally makes sense why Hitler raged against his generals in the bunker like the meme from downfall.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back