Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dream About Hitler

Kavya Shukra

I had a very interesting dream.

I barely had dreams about anything relevant, let alone like this. So I had a dream about Hitler and being able to talk to him. He was a bit taller than me, towering over me. He was wearing his uniform over this huge blue fur sweater that reached his knees. I forgot what we were talking about, but we had a very nice exchange. He was very pleasant and very vibrant and full of enthusiasm.

I woke up and shared it here. I wonder if it plays any significance.

Kavya Shukra said:
I had a very interesting dream.

I barely had dreams about anything relevant, let alone like this. So I had a dream about Hitler and being able to talk to him. He was a bit taller than me, towering over me. He was wearing his uniform over this huge blue fur sweater that reached his knees. I forgot what we were talking about, but we had a very nice exchange. He was very pleasant and very vibrant and full of enthusiasm.

I woke up and shared it here. I wonder if it plays any significance.

won't exactly help your topic but if anyone knows some kind of source, about dreams and meanings, please share with your brothers

I have dreamt of Hitler two times. It felt like a dream.
I was once visited by a Demon whose face I very vividly saw and we hugged. That one didn't feel like a dream, if I had to guess maybe I was being astrally touched or operating on the astral realm. It felt wonderful.
So maybe my dreams on Hitler were just that, dreams. I hope not though. I love my Fuhrer.

Caspian said:
I was once visited by a Demon whose face I very vividly saw and we hugged. That one didn't feel like a dream, if I had to guess maybe I was being astrally touched or operating on the astral realm. It felt wonderful.
So maybe my dreams on Hitler were just that, dreams. I hope not though. I love my Fuhrer.

I don't know if I encountered Hitler or any of his past lives in my own past lives. If we did, that is amazing. If that was our first, it was amazing. I just noticed how Fuhrer sounds a lot like Pharaoh. He definitely has that kingly presence when I saw him in my dream.

Caspian said:

Seeing the bigger picture, and seeing the face of the Gods in you, perhaps seeing their features in you, and seeing your potential to Godhood and wanting your best interest, I know He loves you too. So no matter whatever hardships gets thrown your way, if Hitler can overcome them and reach Godhood, so can you, Caspian. I know you can do it.

Kavya Shukra said:
Caspian said:

Seeing the bigger picture, and seeing the face of the Gods in you, perhaps seeing their features in you, and seeing your potential to Godhood and wanting your best interest, I know He loves you too. So no matter whatever hardships gets thrown your way, if Hitler can overcome them and reach Godhood, so can you, Caspian. I know you can do it.

Thank you. I wish success for you as well.

Caspian said:
Kavya Shukra said:
Caspian said:

I'm currently going to draw my dream sequence. I vividly still remember that encounter with Hitler. So I'm going to draw it that way you can see exactly what I dreamt about.

Kavya Shukra said:
Caspian said:
Kavya Shukra said:

I'm currently going to draw my dream sequence. I vividly still remember that encounter with Hitler. So I'm going to draw it that way you can see exactly what I dreamt about.

Drawing Hitler's facial features is harder than I thought. But basically imagine Hitler inside what looks like the Fuhrerbunker or some place in Germany. It was in black and white in my dream, but only Hitler's blue coat was in color. He was dressed in his Nazi Uniform under a large blue top coat that seemed to either be fur or cashmere that reached his knees. There was a refrigerator and a kitchen table, and what seemed to be books and piles of papers, possibly in Sanskrit and German languages. I couldn't understand what it said, but I recognized certain words and styles that made me believe it was those 2 languages. Hitler's aura was surprisingly beautiful and very pleasant, and he had this smile that I never expected to be so heartwarming and lighthearted. He had a glow in his eyes, a very deep stare and a very hopeful expression, despite that everything in my dream was in black and white. He spoke German but I could understand a few words what he was saying.

Trying to put all of this on a piece of paper and drawing it is harder than I thought.

Kavya Shukra said:
Kavya Shukra said:
Caspian said:

Drawing Hitler's facial features is harder than I thought. But basically imagine Hitler inside what looks like the Fuhrerbunker or some place in Germany. It was in black and white in my dream, but only Hitler's blue coat was in color. He was dressed in his Nazi Uniform under a large blue top coat that seemed to either be fur or cashmere that reached his knees. There was a refrigerator and a kitchen table, and what seemed to be books and piles of papers, possibly in Sanskrit and German languages. I couldn't understand what it said, but I recognized certain words and styles that made me believe it was those 2 languages. Hitler's aura was surprisingly beautiful and very pleasant, and he had this smile that I never expected to be so heartwarming and lighthearted. He had a glow in his eyes, a very deep stare and a very hopeful expression, despite that everything in my dream was in black and white. He spoke German but I could understand a few words what he was saying.

Trying to put all of this on a piece of paper and drawing it is harder than I thought.

How lovely and interesting...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back