Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New Account

CaspianTheDreamer

Figured I might just ditch the whole " The Dreamer" cringe.
Plus this is more proper. Camio is my guardian, I heard from a member that he is Cadmus. So i included him here.
Im not gonna visit that other account im just gonna leave the baggage of nastiness behind there. if you want sth from me then this is where i will be operating from. Hail Satan.

"CaspainTheDreamer" is not "cringe".
And that "baggage of nastiness" as you call it, is you isn't it?
There's nothing nasty about you.
And though the account remains, that's 1102 posts you're tossing aside.
Does it not feel good to see the proof of your contribution?

Why not tag HP. Hoodedcobra666 for a name change on your main account, instead?
You'll need to create a new topic of course, so others can see.

Alas, "Caspian" is indeed a fine name.

Korpi said:

I think the only way to change a username is by making a new account.

Caspian said:
Korpi said:

That's not true. I changed my name without changing my account. I just requested a name change in a forum. I made the mistake of using my real name as my username.

Kavya Shukra said:
Caspian said:
Korpi said:

That's not true. I changed my name without changing my account. I just requested a name change in a forum. I made the mistake of using my real name as my username.

Oh well. I have made this account so I might as well just go with it.
Maybe I will gather all my useful posts from before to make use of and share later, and ask for the old CaspianTheDreamer account to be deleted. I dont want to take up space and spike the number of members with a duplicate account, unlike many infiltrators do.
Its kinda like shitting on the toilet and not flushing it, you know.

Caspian said:
Maybe I will gather all my useful posts from before to make use of and share later, and ask for the old CaspianTheDreamer account to be deleted.

It takes a lot more effort to delete your old account, so it is fine to just leave it like this.

There are so many accounts that never see use, or are from infiltrators (just look at the members list, you will see them at a glance, they make new accounts on the daily), one extra account from a previous member is really no big deal.

Perhaps if you're concerned, write something in the signature of your previous account to signify it is inactive now and you have a new account (It set location to say "Caspian" or something on the old account).

VoiceofEnki said:
Caspian said:
Maybe I will gather all my useful posts from before to make use of and share later, and ask for the old CaspianTheDreamer account to be deleted.

It takes a lot more effort to delete your old account, so it is fine to just leave it like this.

There are so many accounts that never see use, or are from infiltrators (just look at the members list, you will see them at a glance, they make new accounts on the daily), one extra account from a previous member is really no big deal.

Perhaps if you're concerned, write something in the signature of your previous account to signify it is inactive now and you have a new account (It set location to say "Caspian" or something on the old account).

I have actually, since the moment I created this account. I just dont want to be a partaker of showing the number of members what it isn't in reality, even if its just one extra account.

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
Caspian said:
Figured I might just ditch the whole " The Dreamer" cringe.
Plus this is more proper. Camio is my guardian, I heard from a member that he is Cadmus. So i included him here.
Im not gonna visit that other account im just gonna leave the baggage of nastiness behind there. if you want sth from me then this is where i will be operating from. Hail Satan.

Thank you for notifying us about this new account of yours. Though CaspianTheDreamer wasn't cringe at all or something like this, I like your account idea. By the way, didn't know Camio was your guardian. :) Thank you for sharing this information

Of course :)

In my personal opinion "the dreamer" does not seem cringe to me, it may have a hidden spiritual meaning related to divination.
Hail Camio! in my signature I have the same image, but I was preferred to choose a representation on Cadmus more older than a painting of the Renaissance era xD

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back