Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are Gods this tall??

Woodlandman

https://mobile.twitter.com/0ccultbot/status/1589565961736273922/photo/1

Is this true?

Maxine has stated a few times that gods are very large beings, and that there are even gods of varying heights. She has mentioned a god being of average height.

I sure as hell hope that the gods are that big. that would be so cool.

Woodlandman said:

Is this true?

I imagine so, but not in all of ours, anubis in the description says he is very tall
8'

Generally most of the descriptions we have of the Gods describe them as above the human average for height, but its not THAT much. You must understand they reside on the physical plane as well, gravity exists on their planet just as it exists on ours, I'm not sure if it's stronger or weaker though.

If gravity were weaker it would allow for greater height without taxing the spine and the body in general unnecessarily.

A few of the gods are up to about 8 or 9 feet tall, but most are not this tall. Most of them are between average human hight, or little more than average. Around 6 feet tall, or up to 7. Some of them like Lerajie are shorter like 5 feet.

Woodlandman said:

Is this true?
The most popular heights the Gods have that is written on JoS is 2.5 - 3 meters tall. You can measure an object that is 2.5 - 3 meters long and stand it up and you would roughly see the heights of the Gods that are this tall.

Woodlandman said:
If gods would be this big, it would be no problem for them to build pyramids.
I don't think anybody had to carry even a single piece of rock at the time. The most plausible theory is that advanced technology has been used to cut the blocks and set them in place in order to create te pyramids. They are not the only example, there are others like Machu Picchu that suggest the use of advanced or anyway unknown technology that cannot be much reproduced nowadays.

The Alchemist7 said:
Woodlandman said:

Is this true?
The most popular heights the Gods have that is written on JoS is 2.5 - 3 meters tall. You can measure an object that is 2.5 - 3 meters long and stand it up and you would roughly see the heights of the Gods that are this tall.

Woodlandman said:
I don't think anybody had to carry even a single piece of rock at the time. The most plausible theory is that advanced technology has been used to cut the blocks and set them in place in order to create te pyramids. They are not the only example, there are others like Machu Picchu that suggest the use of advanced or anyway unknown technology that cannot be much reproduced nowadays.
They found skulls measuring like 35cm in height while doing excavations in America. 35cm is like twice the size of normal skull, which would be around the size that you see the giants carved on those murals have.

Woodlandman said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks for the laugh ;P

Just another day at the gym.
They out their lifting galaxies now...
No wonder they want us to do our own lifting.

Woodlandman said:
They found skulls measuring like 35cm in height while doing excavations in America. 35cm is like twice the size of normal skull, which would be around the size that you see the giants carved on those murals have.

This was some native tribe, I think in Mexico. They purposefully tied wooden boards around a baby's head so that it grew in a horrible deformed way. This is what stretched it so long.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Woodlandman said:

This was some native tribe, I think in Mexico. They purposefully tied wooden boards around a baby's head so that it grew in a horrible deformed way. This is what stretched it so long.
Yeah. The sickest part is, the way they shaped it looked like Grey heads...which gives an indication of how much they hated their features to go through extreme measures to look a particular way, specifically that of enemy entities that suck life out of you.

https://groups-archive.org/viewtopic.php?t=57576

I was browsing the old forums and found this.
Read it.

Caspian said:

Read it.

They are talking about leviathan as one of gods there. He is a jewish thoughtform

Powerofjustice said:
Woodlandman said:
Caspian said:

Read it.

They are talking about leviathan as one of gods there. He is a jewish thoughtform

Did you read HPS Maxine's reply?
Yeah. I guess 8 feet tall is the case here with demons. But the giants on murals are still bugging my head so to say.

Thanks for searching that reply for me.

Woodlandman said:
Caspian said:

Read it.

Well yes...
If they were ONLY talking about that, I wouldn't post it here now, would I?

The Alchemist7 said:
Woodlandman said:

Is this true?

Woodlandman said:

The height of the Gods is a little shorter than you wrote.

For the Nordics, their physical body manifests around 7-8 and a half feet.

Which is between 2.15-2.80 meters roughly.

There are humans on Earth who had blues just as tall, however the difference is those tall humans are always very frail and require aids to walk.

Robert Wadlow was as tall as Anubis in terms of height of material body, however Anubis's body is not just tall but also of exceptional physique.

The Gods also don't have strange proportions, unlike human beings who grow to great height.

They are perfectly proportional physically, with a flawless physique. They have exceptional presence due to this.

Inanna for example, when I met her, she was about 7.2 feet tall. There are woman on Earth who are that height, however they cannot even be compared at all in terms of beauty or proportion.

Inanna has a flawless appearance. She feels much taller than the height of her manifestation, because of her immense presence.

That said, it wouldn't surprise me if the Gods could change their height, and manifest a much larger form.

My guess as to why they appear at certain heights is due to the limitations of the material. You can see, physically the Nordics are around the peak height for a bi-pedal being that is still functional on Earth.

Being much taller, would be troublesome due to the way physics interacts with matter.

The reason why extremely tall humans have frail physiques and often don't live long is due to their heart and other organs being unable to support their prodigious height.

Also due to the strain felt on the bones and joints from being that tall.

For the Gods, as brings on a much higher level of existence and evolution, they are not affected by such things, however in their material manifestation they must still adhere to the hard limitations of the material, so likely they are limited in what they can do in the material and it would be nigh impossible to manifest a humanoid physical body over 3 meters in height with a carbon based biology.

For the proportions to remain balanced, would be difficult as well, as square cube law would require the legs to become bigger and thicker in proportion to the height of the body the taller you become.

The heart needs to be exceptionally strong, which for a human being there are biological limitations, however for the Gods they could undoubtedly overcome this, but the hard limitations of the material would still be difficult to completely circumvent.

Therefore, the height they have chosen for themselves appears to be optimal for material life while still being extraordinary.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
That said, it wouldn't surprise me if the Gods could change their height, and manifest a much larger form.

There is a special Siddhi that in many Hindu stories, the gods do possess. I do not remember the exact name of it, but it was the power to grow larger and become a literal giant.
I also doubt that the gods would have any trouble with the gravity of our Earth affecting their physique, because they are after all, gods. Im sure they either use some advanced technology for that or that their supernatural powers will shape the laws of physics in their favor.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back