Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it okay if i become a freemason?

TanzanianGod

Greetings.

As per the question above... What are your comments? Is it okay if I or any one in this path of truth becomes a freemason? And if presented that option what would be the best choice?

TanzanianGod said:
Greetings.

As per the question above... What are your comments? Is it okay if I or any one in this path of truth becomes a freemason? And if presented that option what would be the best choice?

There are like three options that can happen that come to my mind:
1. They will not let you in cause your a gentile
2. They will let you in and then kill you after you serve your purpose
3. They will make you rape children and record this so that they will have a blackmailing material against you, and if you don't comply they will kill you.

Soooooo, yeah. I doubt it's a good idea. The only way to rise in ranks in such jewish structure is to do crimes against other gentiles.

Primal said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Why would you want to join a jew kabbalah cult? Are you a jew?

If you aren't a jew there is no reason for you to be there.

Shit, so even freemasonry is rooted in Jews? What don't those reptiles own? Fuck, no wonder we all have to do RTRs.

The root of freemasonry isn't jewish, but it is jewish in its modern form. They took it over from within. Of course, they now get Gentiles to blame "Satanic freemasons" when it isn't even Satanic anymore. Even during President George Washington's time (who was a top Freemason working to build America the new Satanic nation), there were already jewish attempts to infiltrate freemasonry, and he was aware that the jews had already infiltrated some lodges.

Don't worry. To answer your rhetorical question, what the jews don't own is the JoS. And they never will.

TanzanianGod said:
Greetings.

The question is if one will join any "real" lodge or just a social circle of people who generally don't do anything, as most of these "freemasons" are these days.

Additionally, they might have you doing hebrew rituals, force you to do favors to jews, and it all depends on what one encounters. Jews have ruined it to the extent you will likely chant hebrew and hebrew prayers or things like that.

In some jodges, they even enforce Jesus or the Torah literally, while they pretend it's not the case.

Having known and studied material that was trusted to me by some people who secretly left these organizations for Satan, I can tell they are not as advanced as people would like to believe or they imagine them to be. They are actually well below the Joy of Satan.

The issue is that most people in JoS think it's a free burger and should take it more seriously as a result.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TanzanianGod said:
Greetings.

The question is if one will join any "real" lodge or just a social circle of people who generally don't do anything, as most of these "freemasons" are these days.

Additionally, they might have you doing hebrew rituals, force you to do favors to jews, and it all depends on what one encounters. Jews have ruined it to the extent you will likely chant hebrew and hebrew prayers or things like that.

In some jodges, they even enforce Jesus or the Torah literally, while they pretend it's not the case.

Having known and studied material that was trusted to me by some people who secretly left these organizations for Satan, I can tell they are not as advanced as people would like to believe or they imagine them to be. They are actually well below the Joy of Satan.

The issue is that most people in JoS think it's a free burger and should take it more seriously as a result.

I heard that freemasonry is a organization within organization. What it all leads to that 90% of "freemasonry" has a gatekeeping function to the 10% of the real freemasonry.
But to be honest all these secret organizations are just buckets to gather people in them and then burn them down. The Jews have their own organizations.

If we were living in colonial America, and we were living in George Washington's time - then yes.

However, in its modern-day, no it is not okay for an SS to become a Freemason. The Freemasons have become completely infilitrated with Jewish witchcraft, and enemy teachings, and is no longer Satanic. The same can be said of "Illuminati" which was originally a concept, the concept of getting the commoners to revive the ancient religions (in their true form, without blood sacrifice) and embrace Godhood before it became an abominable Jewish child-sacrificing cult.

As I further meditate on the Native American issue, it's becoming clear that the Jewish factions of Masons were the ones responsible for killing the indigenous peoples and plaguing them with the infamous smallpox-infested blankets, as it was quite evident that the Founding Fathers (real Masons) were very respective towards the indigenous peoples, and revered their spiritual abilities. This is why at times, the colonists would often bring indigenous Shamans in their communities or back into Europe, and the Cherokees even had their own State and their Cherokee governor during the Confederate days.

The "Bat Creek" stone was very likely from a Talmudic ritual meant to hasten the church's genocides against the Native Americans, by continually making them and the White settlers go to war against each other to cause confusion and chaos.

Every single occultic group and brotherhood who had good intentions, from the Templars, to the Order of the Dragon (Vlad the Impaler's time), and etc., all were infilitrated are now Jewish Kabbalah cults. College fraternities and sororities too, were Pagan and truly Satanic in origin, before they became the deranged and degenerate rape gang clubs (frats) or whore houses (sororities) that they are today.

As another user warned, the hazing rituals and the abominable shit they'll make you to do, rape your children, sacrifice creatures (humans included), and etc., which is just college frat/sorority shit on absolute steroids. Satan and the Gods are purely disgusted by such things and would never force, let alone advocate any-such activities in a hypothetical true coven that follows SS teachings.

This is why JoS barely recognizes any modern-day covens, and if there are any covens that follow true SS teachings, and there probably are, you won't ever hear of them, and it's for safety reasons.

I'm not a Freemason, have never been one, or do I associate with any such organization. But I can give you some real damn good insider information on what goes on in masonic lodges.

1. To become a lodge member, you need to be vouched for by an already existing member. The member will petition the grandmaster (33rd degree mason)/lodge of your intention in joining. They will want you to join even more if they know that your into meditation or an occult practitioner.

2. When joining, the initiate will have to swear their faithfulness and servitude to Jehova. This will be done by placing your hand on the bible, invoking angels at the 4 corners, and reciting an oath of servitude to "Jehova". At the end of your initiation ceremony, you will drink from a chalice in the presence of the powers you have just invoked to seal the deal, so to speak.

3. To climb the rank from a 1st degree to 33rd degree mason, you will need to pay actual money. The higher up you want to go, the more you will pay. Rank status is bought.

4. As you ascend up the ranks, the lodge grandmaster (a 33rd degree mason) will teach you ceremonial magick corresponding to your rank. To briefly mention few of these include the consecrating of ceremonial items and oils, timing your magick with moon phase, basic elemental magick, empowering angels, and petitioning the deceased for help (only taught to very high ranking members). But most of their magick is very watered down or equivalent to wicca-level magick that you'll readily find on the internet.

5. Generally, the lodges meet on specific power dates to practice biblical magick. This is done by having lodge members recite specific bible verses for a specific number of times to manifest an outcome. Members also call upon angelic names and give them their energy to aid them in attaining their goals. This includes protection, prosperity, and "removing" obstacles from "the path of Jehova". A GREAT deal of it involves protecting and blessing Israel and the Jews.

6. Lodges are filled with people trying to better off their positions in society. Members range from construction workers, fishermen, post-office workers, people that work in sport councils, doctors, nurses, bankers, hoteliers, people working in social security, and powerful politicians. They all lend each other a hand by way of very preferential treatment according to their profession and communicate with each other of things that might affect the goals of the lodge. Think of it as a spider web.

7. Most but not all lodges receive a mandate and directives from a greater ruling lodge, like the Grand Lodge of Scotland, that dictate their activities and rituals to be held for the year. These activities are expedited in times of emergencies. Emergencies are anything that affects or will affect the power of the Jews.

I assume the strength of the Freemason lies in their social-network and number of people participating in their group rituals.

I also assume that your interest in joining the Freemason is because of the economic incentives and possible benefits associated with fraternizing with the ruling-class members of society. Please know that lodges are fully engaged in Hebrew ceremonial magick and in spiritual warfare against Satan and the powers of Hell. The knowledge, magick, and meditations given in the JOS are **infinitely** more powerful and superior than anything you will get by being a Freemason.

HS.

TanzanianGod said:
Greetings.

Primal said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Why would you want to join a jew kabbalah cult? Are you a jew?

If you aren't a jew there is no reason for you to be there.

Shit, so even freemasonry is rooted in Jews? What don't those reptiles own? Fuck, no wonder we all have to do RTRs.

https://satanslibrary.org/English/Why_Hitler_Destroyed__Freemasonry_-HP_HoodedCobra666.pdf

Woodlandman said:
TanzanianGod said:
Greetings.

There are like three options that can happen that come to my mind:
1. They will not let you in cause your a gentile
2. They will let you in and then kill you after you serve your purpose
3. They will make you rape children and record this so that they will have a blackmailing material against you, and if you don't comply they will kill you.

Soooooo, yeah. I doubt it's a good idea. The only way to rise in ranks in such jewish structure is to do crimes against other gentiles.

Thank you for your comment. It was very eye-opening.

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
TanzanianGod said:
Greetings.

Why would you join freemasonry?

For what I read historically and from today's era, freemasonry presents the place and communal concept where the jews are meetinf and planning evil stuff using their balck magic againdt us, the Gentiles.

Nromally, a Gentile just like you, if you are one, of course, wouldn't join such places.

You either are a jew or a misguided individual.

Maybe you are a misguided individual just like I was when I found a website that said to join the Illuminati, and it was mandatory to send even over $50 for a subscription which I both meber received, and also, even if received, wouldn't be necessary for me in any of my moments in real life.

The organizations like the Illuminati, Freemasonry, Globalistic Movement, etc are jewish to the backbone, especially with members like Bill Gates who manufactures plandemics and kills people, George Soros who is the bo$$ in what is called the Global Economics and brings money to the jews by playing the schemes we see today to us, the Gentiles.

If you don't want to go through the same situation I went through with the site that was promoting the Illuminati enrollment "for everyone", then my friendly advice is to stay away from these organizations as kong as tou can. The vest would be a bery long time due to the current jewish misery that resides in them.

Hahahahaha Yes it's true. Scammers are available cheating people of the promise to be a member etcetera, and swindle their money. I am aware of that.

And my question was not asked from that scam/fraud perspective. It was based on reality. Your comment was very insightful and obviously won't be a member.

Syt said:
I'm not a Freemason, have never been one, or do I associate with any such organization. But I can give you some real damn good insider information on what goes on in masonic lodges.

1. To become a lodge member, you need to be vouched for by an already existing member. The member will petition the grandmaster (33rd degree mason)/lodge of your intention in joining. They will want you to join even more if they know that your into meditation or an occult practitioner.

2. When joining, the initiate will have to swear their faithfulness and servitude to Jehova. This will be done by placing your hand on the bible, invoking angels at the 4 corners, and reciting an oath of servitude to "Jehova". At the end of your initiation ceremony, you will drink from a chalice in the presence of the powers you have just invoked to seal the deal, so to speak.

3. To climb the rank from a 1st degree to 33rd degree mason, you will need to pay actual money. The higher up you want to go, the more you will pay. Rank status is bought.

4. As you ascend up the ranks, the lodge grandmaster (a 33rd degree mason) will teach you ceremonial magick corresponding to your rank. To briefly mention few of these include the consecrating of ceremonial items and oils, timing your magick with moon phase, basic elemental magick, empowering angels, and petitioning the deceased for help (only taught to very high ranking members). But most of their magick is very watered down or equivalent to wicca-level magick that you'll readily find on the internet.

5. Generally, the lodges meet on specific power dates to practice biblical magick. This is done by having lodge members recite specific bible verses for a specific number of times to manifest an outcome. Members also call upon angelic names and give them their energy to aid them in attaining their goals. This includes protection, prosperity, and "removing" obstacles from "the path of Jehova". A GREAT deal of it involves protecting and blessing Israel and the Jews.

6. Lodges are filled with people trying to better off their positions in society. Members range from construction workers, fishermen, post-office workers, people that work in sport councils, doctors, nurses, bankers, hoteliers, people working in social security, and powerful politicians. They all lend each other a hand by way of very preferential treatment according to their profession and communicate with each other of things that might affect the goals of the lodge. Think of it as a spider web.

7. Most but not all lodges receive a mandate and directives from a greater ruling lodge, like the Grand Lodge of Scotland, that dictate their activities and rituals to be held for the year. These activities are expedited in times of emergencies. Emergencies are anything that affects or will affect the power of the Jews.

I assume the strength of the Freemason lies in their social-network and number of people participating in their group rituals.

I also assume that your interest in joining the Freemason is because of the economic incentives and possible benefits associated with fraternizing with the ruling-class members of society. Please know that lodges are fully engaged in Hebrew ceremonial magick and in spiritual warfare against Satan and the powers of Hell. The knowledge, magick, and meditations given in the JOS are **infinitely** more powerful and superior than anything you will get by being a Freemason.

HS.

TanzanianGod said:
Greetings.

This is very good information shared. I guess tying myself into that energy will lead to my death obviously. The JoS knowledge about the occult and magick is so supreme, and i am slowly coming to fully understand this fact.

And it is true, the more one is into the occult and spirituality ; the more they are more than willing to allow them to be members.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TanzanianGod said:
Greetings.

Thanks HP.

Thought the idea of infiltrating was possible, but coming to understand that one will have to be connected to the enemy thoughtforms and energy, and be more than required to show their loyality and servitude to the jew by doing whatever evil is required of them; it is not right to be a member.

And knowledge offered by JoS is so much of a higher existence compared to modern day masonry. From discussing with some of their members, i have come to understand that their Occult knowledge is actually very Basic...

Maybe powerful rabbis and jews and high ranking members might have occult knowledge close to what is provided in our Path.

TanzanianGod said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TanzanianGod said:
Greetings.

Thanks HP.

Thought the idea of infiltrating was possible, but coming to understand that one will have to be connected to the enemy thoughtforms and energy, and be more than required to show their loyality and servitude to the jew by doing whatever evil is required of them; it is not right to be a member.

And knowledge offered by JoS is so much of a higher existence compared to modern day masonry. From discussing with some of their members, i have come to understand that their Occult knowledge is actually very Basic...

Maybe powerful rabbis and jews and high ranking members might have occult knowledge close to what is provided in our Path.

Just stick with the Joy of Satan and our occult practices and knowledge. No matter where you look you'll never find knowledge as complete or valuable. The Gods are also here for all advancing dedicated members.

Don't waste your time with looking into garbage organizations that would just hold you back, and aren't even worth infiltrating.

If I recall correctly Maxine said something about the modern freemasons were corrupted from it's original,masons are as bad if not worse than xians,in my opinion stay away from the masons,

A friend of mine knew a mason an every time someone would mention something bad about the jews the mason would foam at the mouth an go(jews not bad reeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeee)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back