Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do you have a favorite God?

My friend and guardian Camio, along with Father Satan and my demon partner. These three, I talk to the most and communicate with the most. I feel bliss and peace always whenever I am talking to them.

Lord Andras and Lord Nergal are also, I believe, great teachers who can help me with specific things on my path of growth, based on their rulerships.

I've changed a lot in such a brief time ever since I dedicated... It's been a year since my dedication.
I do struggle at times, but I am starting to finally make meditation into a daily practice, rather than sporadic.

I truly feel good about myself in here. It's as if I'm starting to appreciate myself more rather than hating myself and wanting to kill myself, which was what I wanted to happen before I found this path.

I am forever grateful and indebted to Satan, his demons, and his true disciples and priests.

Astarte, Demeter, Maia Gaia.
I have been blessed with a wonderful mother, a love of Nature, with empathy and affection, but also a ferocity to protect Humanity.

I have always had wonderful women and mothers in my life. I have no doubt of her presence within my own life since birth. She is embedded within my own name, though I cannot share those details.

I did not have a Father or Father figures in my life. I am greatful of this though because I know the power of Women. And I look directly to the God's to find my own Masculinity.

Bravera said:
I have been blessed with a wonderful mother, a love of Nature, with empathy and affection, but also a ferocity to protect Humanity.

I have always had wonderful women and mothers in my life. I have no doubt of her presence within my own life since birth. She is embedded within my own name, though I cannot share those details.

I did not have a Father or Father figures in my life. I am greatful of this though because I know the power of Women. And I look directly to the God's to find my own Masculinity.

I didnt know Gaia was a real goddess, I thought she only represented the earth itself?

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Bravera said:
I didnt know Gaia was a real goddess, I thought she only represented the earth itself?

They all are aspects of Lady Astarte, in fact.

For me it's Andras/Ares, Astarte, Baalzebul, Satan, Thoth, Set.

But if I had to pick one, definitely Andras, especially knowing I'm related to him physically.

Apart from Beelzebul and Astarte who I have always felt a strong bond with them, I also feel very close to Camio, Gomory, Horus and Maat.
Lately I have felt a very strong connection to Camio.

Kavya Shukra said:

But if I had to pick one, definitely Andras, especially knowing I'm related to him physically.

What do you mean? How are you related to him?

Kavya Shukra said:
EthanKasper said:
Kavya Shukra said:

I was told I was related to Him. Not just that, but in my astrology, I have very heavy Mars ruled planets in signs, and a chart ruler being Mars.
That sounds so interesting...I betyou felt awesome when you discovered that. I can relate in that strange things are happening to me. But I try not to pay much attention yet because Im not very psychic so it might be the enemy Messing with me.

EthanKasper said:
Kavya Shukra said:
EthanKasper said:

I was told I was related to Him. Not just that, but in my astrology, I have very heavy Mars ruled planets in signs, and a chart ruler being Mars.
That sounds so interesting...I betyou felt awesome when you discovered that. I can relate in that strange things are happening to me. But I try not to pay much attention yet because Im not very psychic so it might be the enemy Messing with me.

But not just that. I know a lot of people who now that I know how some of the Gods look like and paying attention to their facial features, I can see some of their features in people. It's actually beautiful actually. I know a friend of mine who has some of Zeus's features, and it's quite noticeable.

I work with Father Satan, Buer, Andras, Forcas, Ose, Haagenti and of course my beloved beloved Vine.

I believe that last part say's it all. )

But they are all so awesome you know.

Kavya Shukra said:
EthanKasper said:
Kavya Shukra said:

But not just that. I know a lot of people who now that I know how some of the Gods look like and paying attention to their facial features, I can see some of their features in people. It's actually beautiful actually. I know a friend of mine who has some of Zeus's features, and it's quite noticeable.
Have you seen Zeus?

EthanKasper said:
Kavya Shukra said:
EthanKasper said:

Have you seen Zeus?

Yes I have. I've seen Satan. I've seen Astarte and a few other gods too. And because I did, I can actually kinda see their facial features in people today, and I'm like woah.

My favorite God is Hanuman(I do not know his goetic equivalent name).He is a good example of how a spiritual aspirant should be.

Bump!!!
----
Doing the rituals for Apollo, also I found a connection with him as a working Man.

I have over the recent years found hardworking men to be Sacred, Beautiful, and the most divine form of masculine potential available today.

Apollo rides over us all, awakens the great Men and guides these Hands of God. We are descended of God's and Kings, Wise and Powerful Men, Regardless of Title, they do set our people into Motion, this is necessary for existence.

Do not forsake what Nature commands of you, this is your Purpose. Follow in the path of your Father's. Insomuch as you do not disobey the Dictates of Satan.

Bravera said:
Bump!!!
----
Doing the rituals for Apollo, also I found a connection with him as a working Man.

I have over the recent years found hardworking men to be Sacred, Beautiful, and the most divine form of masculine potential available today.

Apollo rides over us all, awakens the great Men and guides these Hands of God. We are descended of God's and Kings, Wise and Powerful Men, Regardless of Title, they do set our people into Motion, this is necessary for existence.

Do not forsake what Nature commands of you, this is your Purpose. Follow in the path of your Father's. Insomuch as you do not disobey the Dictates of Satan.
I never embodied the qualities of a hardworking man. It seems alien to me how a man can have the ability to work hard. I have a plan set in motion so I dont have to work my entire life.

of the true light said:
I work with Father Satan, Buer, Andras, Forcas, Ose, Haagenti and of course my beloved beloved Vine.

What kind of work do you do with them?

SATAN in the first
beelzebub azazel
ashtaroth
andras haagenti
those gods i am in deep relationships with

but i have experience with many others like abraxas amy asmodeos agares osiris haures vapula volac ose dagon valefor and byleth

each demon have a special something to learn i do learn a lot from them and without them i was nothing but failure

i hope i can meet all the gods but i have no time the work and life is killing me

Kavya Shukra said:
EthanKasper said:
Kavya Shukra said:

That's interesting. So you have a very ancient and majestic bloodline.

EthanKasper said:
of the true light said:

What kind of work do you do with them?
Whatever the moment call's for my friend.

Ποσειδών666 said:
Kavya Shukra said:
EthanKasper said:

That's interesting. So you have a very ancient and majestic bloodline.

I do, however, my bloodline is mixed with Native American, Mayan, Aztec and European, so it's not necessarily pure eugenics. But I do feel the influence, especially Astarte and Thoth's influence on me, ever since I was a child. I always felt their influence even before I was aware who they were.

Gabriel Lamb said:
Bravera said:
Bump!!!
----

I never embodied the qualities of a hardworking man. It seems alien to me how a man can have the ability to work hard. I have a plan set in motion so I dont have to work my entire life.

I have a plan set in motion so that I can work for the rest of my life. Eternally Dedicated, in service to my God, my King, my Queen, and my Sun.

I've never seen a group of people so dedicated and passionate about their Gods, Goddesses, Demons and Spirits than here at JoS. It's the white/gold-pill of the year, perhaps a lifetime.

It really is the JOY of Satan!

Such passionate souls totally dedicated... FREELY and PASSIONATELY! So much love for the Gods here...

Satan told me "I won't have you bowing your head in shame and feeling sorry for yourself. No groveling! Be strong! Be proud! Overcome! Shame and pity are for the defeated and you are NOT defeated! Stick your chest out! STAND TALL! CHIN UP!"

Such fire burns here. Truly inspired by all the love and admiration for Satan and His Demons/Demonesses here.

A favorite one, though? I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings and I feel like I'd be excluding someone if I picked one hahaha! So many that I love... DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE!!! :lol:

AVE SATANAS!
HAIL SATAN!

Bravera said:
Gabriel Lamb said:
Bravera said:
Bump!!!
----

I have a plan set in motion so that I can work for the rest of my life. Eternally Dedicated, in service to my God, my King, my Queen, and my Sun.
For Money?

Gabriel Lamb said:
Bravera said:
Gabriel Lamb said:

For Money?

Work is so much more than building wealth. The body is constantly working. I want to provide this body with all the proper nutrition and developments that provide maximum physical, mental, and spiritual connection.

Mind, Body, and Soul, must all be provided for, actively. This is vital for a continued existence.

Bravera said:
Gabriel Lamb said:
Bravera said:
For Money?

Work is so much more than building wealth. The body is constantly working. I want to provide this body with all the proper nutrition and developments that provide maximum physical, mental, and spiritual connection.

Mind, Body, and Soul, must all be provided for, actively. This is vital for a continued existence.

I notice I keep using the word "Provide".
In Latin this is the Verb "To see", before..
Have a Vision of your future and Take Action.
That is my Work.

It's quite a difficult question because when you get to know a Deity, the Deity automatically becomes one of your favorites because all our Gods are beautiful. But if I really had to tell you the Deities that are not only my favorites, but are also the ones that are also close to me, I would say Anubis and Astarte. I've always considered Anubis my best friend, I love him all the best possible and even Astarte is like representing all my love. They always make me feel safe, they make me feel loved, and they make me feel like even when there seems to be no one, they are there.

Bravera said:
Gabriel Lamb said:
Bravera said:
For Money?

Well since you say this I should also say that it is my ultimate goal aswell to end up working for the powers of hell. What should fill us more with pride than being a chosen satanic soldier.

Gabriel Lamb said:
Bravera said:

Same, it is a good goal to free yourself of this common time sink(1/3 of your life most cases) in order to spiritually advance/working for the powers of hell as you said, good luck in your endeavors!

Kavya Shukra said:

No, you are not.

None of us are literal physical Demigods. Sorry to burst your bubble but that's not how it works anymore, at least for the time being.

While someone could theoretically have a direct God ancestor hundreds upon hundreds of generations up, that's not going to be more or less than any other Gentile at this point in history.

And technically, the entirety of the White race physically descends from the Gods, and the other Gentile races are Their handiwork in terms of being the result of Their genetic engineering.

Anything past that though, in the year of 2022? No. Especially, and I don't say this to hurt you, if you are so mixed in blood.

Such delusions only cause harm to the person and those who believe them. You don't need to be "born" a certain way to be special - any and all SS who honor the Gods are the absolute most special of the special beings on this planet.

Each one of you, provided you at the least do the minimum of work, are part of the top 0.01% of humanity, and that's not even counting the value of those exceptional even among SS. We are all the highermost elite of the humanity both now and especially more so in the coming Age of Satan.

As well, demigodhood as you claim and even more can be reached via spiritual work. You can actually purify your genes this way and yes, at that point, claiming you are the physical seed of the Gods would hold much more merit... But as HP Cobra says - if you claim to have the ability, you would provide evidence and those who do often don't bother making the claim to begin with.

You already are the elite, you don't need to fool yourself into another idea to realize your value. (If you do what you should be doing,) You already do more for the world, for humanity and for your own race in one day than most people ever will for their entire lives. Recognize and own THAT power, THAT pride and THAT privilege.

Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
Gabriel Lamb said:
Bravera said:

Same, it is a good goal to free yourself of this common time sink(1/3 of your life most cases) in order to spiritually advance/working for the powers of hell as you said, good luck in your endeavors!
I wish you good Luck to you too.

OuroborphicMystery said:
Kavya Shukra said:

No, you are not.

None of us are literal physical Demigods. Sorry to burst your bubble but that's not how it works anymore, at least for the time being.

While someone could theoretically have a direct God ancestor hundreds upon hundreds of generations up, that's not going to be more or less than any other Gentile at this point in history.

And technically, the entirety of the White race physically descends from the Gods, and the other Gentile races are Their handiwork in terms of being the result of Their genetic engineering.

Anything past that though, in the year of 2022? No. Especially, and I don't say this to hurt you, if you are so mixed in blood.

Such delusions only cause harm to the person and those who believe them. You don't need to be "born" a certain way to be special - any and all SS who honor the Gods are the absolute most special of the special beings on this planet.

Each one of you, provided you at the least do the minimum of work, are part of the top 0.01% of humanity, and that's not even counting the value of those exceptional even among SS. We are all the highermost elite of the humanity both now and especially more so in the coming Age of Satan.

As well, demigodhood as you claim and even more can be reached via spiritual work. You can actually purify your genes this way and yes, at that point, claiming you are the physical seed of the Gods would hold much more merit... But as HP Cobra says - if you claim to have the ability, you would provide evidence and those who do often don't bother making the claim to begin with.

You already are the elite, you don't need to fool yourself into another idea to realize your value. (If you do what you should be doing,) You already do more for the world, for humanity and for your own race in one day than most people ever will for their entire lives. Recognize and own THAT power, THAT pride and THAT privilege.

True.

Kavya Shukra said:
OuroborphicMystery said:
Kavya Shukra said:

No, you are not.

True.
Good Brother, that you are not lashing out already means you don't neglect the seed of the Divine within you.

Grow in peace, I have nothing but the best of wishes for you. All that you fantasized yourself to be, you shall achieve in reality - and far more. Just put in the work and you will shine like the Sun.

OuroborphicMystery said:
Kavya Shukra said:
OuroborphicMystery said:
No, you are not.

True.
Good Brother, that you are not lashing out already means you don't neglect the seed of the Divine within you.

Grow in peace, I have nothing but the best of wishes for you. All that you fantasized yourself to be, you shall achieve in reality - and far more. Just put in the work and you will shine like the Sun.

Thanks. I just didn't know I was related to a God by blood. It's just that my blood is so mixed, that it just feels hard to believe sometimes. I got Native American, Mexican and White blood. But yeah, there's a lot of people who have the Gods blood in their veins. But it's up to each individual to prove their worth. Everyday.

Kavya Shukra said:
OuroborphicMystery said:
Kavya Shukra said:

Thanks. I just didn't know I was related to a God by blood. It's just that my blood is so mixed, that it just feels hard to believe sometimes. I got Native American, Mexican and White blood. But yeah, there's a lot of people who have the Gods blood in their veins. But it's up to each individual to prove their worth. Everyday.

Mate, I hate to sound like a broken record but technically speaking, all White people physically descend from the Gods and all other Gentile peoples are also the handiwork of the genetic engineering efforts of the Gods. In a very literal sense, we are all the Gods' children and Whites in particular descend physically from Them too. As for the matter you are talking about, the Gods did intermingle with people in the past and this produced direct offspring, yes. But this kind of thing is long, long in the past. I doubt you can trace your lineage back upwards of several thousands of years, can you? Especially considering how you are mixed.

That's why it makes very little sense for anyone to say they physically descend from the Gods. I mean yes, technically, we all do but at this point in time, one of us is not more so than the other. That's why such thoughts can easily give way to delusions of grandeur or other common pitfalls people can fall into.

Any experienced member can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty confident in this.

There are lots of sermons on how admiring the Gods and wanting to emulate Them can be a good thing, but this has to be done with awareness and understanding. Read more of HP Cobra's sermons in particular, both about this topic and others. I'm sorry, I am short on time, otherwise I'd directly link a couple to you but I believe you can find your way anyway.

Also, don't worry about being mixed. Fully Raising your Kundalini will purify your genes and turn you into the perfectly expressed version of your genetic blueprint. Don't let yourself feel bad over it until this happens either. I'll take your kind of mixed man who does more work for the Gods in one day than most people will in their entire lives over a completely White mega-Aryan with "not even one drop" of "negro blood" but still prostrates before Rabbi Yeshua or something. Your honor, nobility and dignity are beyond reproach so long as you walk on this Path.

OuroborphicMystery said:
Also, don't worry about being mixed. Fully Raising your Kundalini will purify your genes and turn you into the perfectly expressed version of your genetic blueprint.
Magnum Opus stage one (risen Kundalini) is not when something like that can occur, if at all.

I remember mentioning that when one reaches Godhood that one could "purify their genes". But this is speculative, and different from the initial stages.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back