Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hail Leviathan???

Endsieg_Enjoyer

The being known as Leviathan was referenced in the xian bible in a way that was clearly stolen from the Sumerian enuma elish, because of this I believe Leviathan is Tiamat. In many other satanic organizations Leviathan is one of the 4 crowned princes of hell such as in the Temple of Set and Demonolatry. He is not mentioned in any of the lists of gods nor is Tiamat for that matter. Is Leviathan/Tiamat a representation of primordial chaos or an actual real being(as demonolatry claims), if it is a real being than is it of Satan or enemy? Further what is meant in the necronomicon when it says Tiamat is dead but still dreams?

As a final note the Church of Satan baphomet flag has the upside down goat pentagram surrounded by hebrew letters that spell out "Leviathan" as pictured below. Once I have the ability to get an altar I would like to have a baphomet flag but I can only find COS versions with the hebrew letters available for purchase, is it bad to have that be part of your altar? I guess this also depends on if Leviathan is an enemy entity or not, if so what is a better version to get?

COS flag:
Siegel_des_Baphomet_KnVxsUc.JPG.800x600_q85_crop.jpg

This "leviathan" represents the jewish serpent. It is entirely jewish, even if a stolen concept.

There is nothing pagan or Satanic about it in any way, complete hebrew trash.

That pentagram is one of the worst blasphemies against Satan, as it attempts to bind the pentagram under the Hebrew force of their "leviathan".

Attempting to bind the Pentagram under the jewish thumb basically.

There are few worse blasphemies than the Hebrew pentagram in the circle.

Don't ever try to use it in any way as an SS.

VoiceofEnki said:
This "leviathan" represents the jewish serpent. It is entirely jewish, even if a stolen concept.

That pentagram is one of the worst blasphemies against Satan, as it attempts to bind the pentagram under the Hebrew force of their "leviathan".

I guess that's why Christian bikers love wearing those Hebrew pentagrams, and all the so-called "Serpent rising" rituals associated with the COVID vaccine entail, alongside with the so-called "666" rituals, given that the Talmudists have their own mimicks of our symbols and etc., and it leads into the BS Christian conspiracy theory lies that the COVID vaccine is trying to open people's Chakras, make people Gods and promote Kundalini ascending.

It's meant to mimick, mock it and give people a false sense of Godhood/chakra alignment, no different than how certain drugs screw with people's heads and make 'em think they're hearing from Gods/becoming Gods and etc. The entire "CORONA = 6" is to codify that the vaccine is actually an attack against the Corona/Crown Chakra.

I got no doubt their hive mind will start trying to contact people claiming to be "Satan"...to feed the predicting programming.

In ReveLIEtaion 19:4, it even admits that the so-called "Satan and his beasts" are all Grey/Reptilian creature mimicks created by Jewhovah. Anybody on Lucifer's side wouldn't be "kneeling down" to Jewhovah. In Rev. 13 it says "Power was given unto them [Beasts]", and in Rev. 19:4 it is revealed that it's Jewhovah who gives 'em that power....proving that it isn't the real Satan, Lord of Orion.

I always knew they aren't our Serpent, or our Kundalini, but just needed a specific explanation. It would imagine that the "Jewish" serpent is a Reptilian-being thing.

patrioticgentile_666 said:
I got no doubt their hive mind will start trying to contact people claiming to be "Satan"...to feed the predicting programming.

They've been doing this for years.

It is one of the most common attacks by enemy thoughtforms or even greys.

They'll pretend to be Satan or Demons, and the attack and abuse you, scare you, give you nightmares, astral rape, the whole usual trash these curses entities like to do to the ignorant people.

Then, they will appear to those same people as angels and such and pretend they are there to save them from the "awful Demons" who have been tormenting them, and all they have to do is pray to the jewish thoughtform, and everything will be better (not obviously).

One then does that, and sees they only keep getting attacked and nothing changes, they ask the "angels" what is going on, and they will just say you must pray more and do more degenerate and harmful things, also donate your life savings to the church, etc and they will make the attacks stop.

Of course, since all of this is caused by these same enemy thoughtforms, the attacks never stop and the person is ruined through endless mental and spiritual torment.

If then the person realizes there's something strange going on and accuses these beings of being evil and the cause of it all, they will do two fold things, one the angels will stop pretending to be nice and simple abuse all the same, or for example, give people a tour of some dimension of endless torture and call it Hell telling the person they'll end up there if they don't obey them.

At the same time, a new host of entities comes forth, introducing themselves as the "good Demons", different from the ones that torment them (of course, none of them being any Demon or related to Satan in any way).

They will then pretend to help you chase away the evil angels and the evil bad demons, and "protect" you.

After a few days or a few weeks at least, they can't take it anymore to keep pretending, and will begin to ask for payments for their "help".

Such as saying they now own soul, and if you don't want to end up suffering eternal torture after you die, you must let them do whatever they want with you, and listen to them without question.

These entities will then drain the person and progressive torture them worse and worse on the astral every night, saying it is nothing compared to the suffering in "hell" so just deal with it.

The person is then stuck in a limbo between abuse by greys and jewish thoughtforms pretending to be Demons, and abuse by these thoughtforms as the angels of the jewish thoughtform.

They'll pray desperately for help and only get abuse in return.

Then they get driven mad completely and will be guided by these entities to blame everything on Satan, before either being driven suicide or to commit an unspeakable crime and ruining themselves completely.

I have seen things like this happen multiple times to people who try to meditate and advance without being dedicated to Satan.

I've also seen dedicated SS let themselves be led to ruin by enemy entities in this way, after they repeatedly invited them in and started dealing with them while ignoring the warnings and advice of the Gods.

Before dedicating I was also attacked in that manner for 2 years, which completely exhausted me, until I found the JoS which almost instantly solved this issue.

I still remember well how my first 2/3 years as an SS there regularly were entities and even greys coming to me while pretending to be Satan or other Gods.

However, due to Satan's power being as immense as it is, these entities don't dare claim with a straight face that they are Satan or that they are of Satan's side and loyal to him, so when pressured to swear they are Loyal Demons of Satan they can never say it straight and are very easily exposed.

Asking any entity that question is one of the best ways to distinguish the negative ones from the real Demons and other beings from our Side, before ones astral sight becomes clear enough to see through any deceptions or illusions by the enemy at a glance.

Someone should do a shirt with the cuneiform on it,if these bikers started wearing them it would probably make the reptilian jews reeeeeeeeeeee,

VoiceofEnki said:

Good to know, that must be the reason it is the only baphomet type flag I can even find on amazon. I have always been attracted to this Leviathan being for some reason and even tried to communicate with it, without success. As far as Tiamat goes I would like to know if this is an actual being and if it is of Satan, whenever reading the enuma elish I couldn't help but side with her even though I know it is just an allegory. I have found previous topics on the matter in which HPHC states it is just an allegorical concept but I must admit I do not find his arguments convincing, why is this specific goddess allegorical and yet Enki, Marduk, etc aren't? Why did the Babylonians worship and regard Tiamat as a goddess of creation if it was just a representation of Shakti? I am not saying this to blaspheme or anything I am just genuinely curious about why Tiamat is not a goddess of JOS, perhaps I will try to summon her myself to see.

Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
Good to know, that must be the reason it is the only baphomet type flag I can even find on amazon. I have always been attracted to this Leviathan being for some reason and even tried to communicate with it, without success. As far as Tiamat goes I would like to know if this is an actual being and if it is of Satan, whenever reading the enuma elish I couldn't help but side with her even though I know it is just an allegory. I have found previous topics on the matter in which HPHC states it is just an allegorical concept but I must admit I do not find his arguments convincing, why is this specific goddess allegorical and yet Enki, Marduk, etc aren't? Why did the Babylonians worship and regard Tiamat as a goddess of creation if it was just a representation of Shakti? I am not saying this to blaspheme or anything I am just genuinely curious about why Tiamat is not a goddess of JOS, perhaps I will try to summon her myself to see.

Tiamat is an allegorical concept, not an actual being, unlike Satan and the other Gods.

As far as I know, Tiamat was never worshipped in the same way as the Gods were, people knew this isn't a literal being.

It was understood this force represented the Serpent energy which came from Satan(Enki).

A lot of Babylonian Myth is purely allegory, almost none of it to be taken literally.

The ancient people would often personify certain forces or energies, though the reason for that I do not know exactly, so I cannot answer all your questions on this.

When you try to summon it, nothing will show up either, since there is no being out there named Tiamat which can answer any summoning or call.

Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
The being known as Leviathan was referenced in the xian bible in a way that was clearly stolen from the Sumerian enuma elish, because of this I believe Leviathan is Tiamat. In many other satanic organizations Leviathan is one of the 4 crowned princes of hell such as in the Temple of Set and Demonolatry. He is not mentioned in any of the lists of gods nor is Tiamat for that matter. Is Leviathan/Tiamat a representation of primordial chaos or an actual real being(as demonolatry claims), if it is a real being than is it of Satan or enemy? Further what is meant in the necronomicon when it says Tiamat is dead but still dreams?

As a final note the Church of Satan baphomet flag has the upside down goat pentagram surrounded by hebrew letters that spell out "Leviathan" as pictured below. Once I have the ability to get an altar I would like to have a baphomet flag but I can only find COS versions with the hebrew letters available for purchase, is it bad to have that be part of your altar? I guess this also depends on if Leviathan is an enemy entity or not, if so what is a better version to get?

COS flag:
Leviathan is the kundalini serpent of the Jews, the Jews called their ancient priests Levites, who were those who worked to raise the serpent, the name comes from Leviathan, Leviathan has nothing satanic about it, it is added to satanism by the Jews, to corrupt true satanism, doing satanic rituals while doing Jewish rituals will cause a giant energy shock, this is why many satanists of false strands start going crazy, the pentagram with the Leviathan around it is a Jewish ritual to curse the gentiles.

About Tiamat, she is definitely not an enemy, but I am not sure if she is a demon or just an allegory.

Melvin said:
Endsieg_Enjoyer said:

COS flag:
Leviathan is the kundalini serpent of the Jews, the Jews called their ancient priests Levites, who were those who worked to raise the serpent, the name comes from Leviathan, Leviathan has nothing satanic about it, it is added to satanism by the Jews, to corrupt true satanism, doing satanic rituals while doing Jewish rituals will cause a giant energy shock, this is why many satanists of false strands start going crazy, the pentagram with the Leviathan around it is a Jewish ritual to curse the gentiles.

About Tiamat, she is definitely not an enemy, but I am not sure if she is a demon or just an allegory.

I heard she is an allegory. However, it's kinda like the Hindu Goddess Shakti, who we know is Lilith, but is also an allegory for the female Yin energy. The Watery Chaos, the Darkness whom everything created is painted in its canvas. Stars, planets, clouds, and all the elements needed to sustain life and creation is all in this Shakti. Hence why the symbol of the fish, the serpent and the vagina is so important.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back