Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

HP why don't ever comment about something as important?

Blitzkreig [JG]

Love666 said:

Henu should definitely not be destroyed. You've been saying that you wanted to speak for the last 5 posts, but you don't actually say anything.

I am starting to think this is just OWP trying to troll us with ES stuff, and that I should report this to the mods.

An account registered 3 days ago tries to break our trust for High Priest Hoodedcobra666.

"Individualism". Hahaha. Try this fight by yourself against a well-organized enemy and you will be crushed, thrown away and humiliated.

Clearly you do not understand power of the leadership, struggle, heavy effort that none of us can imagine and following someone you trust.

Many people here fighting for years, showed steady effort and none of us scream "Muh freedom, muh opinion"

Do you have opposite views that do not coincide with High Priest Hoodedcobra666? You are free to think as you please, but we have TRUST.

Personally, I never claimed "I know everything." Still, my thought process is not the exactly same with High Priest Hoodedcobra666's thought process, but if he says something, then I know it's true, even if I do not understand for now or holding opposite views.

Did Gods elevated him? Yes. Did Gods put him in his position, and appointed him as our Commander? Yes. If he had propagated his own views he would not be in his position, Gods would had dethrone him.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=397723 time=1667653389 user_id=21286]
Love666 said:

Henu should definitely not be destroyed. You've been saying that you wanted to speak for the last 5 posts, but you don't actually say anything.

I am starting to think this is just OWP trying to troll us with ES stuff, and that I should report this to the mods.

To me it cannot get more obvious. That person has made like 30 posts in three days and hasn't said/asked anything of value in anyone of them.
On the contrary it is taking advantage of the soft spot most of the members there have for dogs and animals in general to create drama.
It made a topic with a title that is clearly a clickbait mentioning HPS Maxine who we all there admire and respect.
The person is behaving like a spoiled 5 year old child who constantly seeks out attention and it screams and cries when someone tells it that what it does is wrong.
Now that the dog topic is exhausted it found a new way to start drama all over again.
It is one of the most obvious trolls I have ever seen in my time here. Stop giving it attention it doesn't worth your time.

Love666 said:

You admit to trying to curse us in another post, then here you believe we are "giving you all we had". Then you tell use Henu should be destroyed. Now you turn around and say that I and others are trolling you because we don't want anti-JoS stuff to get posted.

Then, you make this new account and claim that HPS Maxine, of all people, had given you a dog to care for, which you then attempt to shove junk food down its throat.

This is ridiculous. No wonder the mods banned you before.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=397723 time=1667653389 user_id=21286]
Love666 said:

I also think that it's him.

A low level kike wasting our time with their useless crap. I've had shit come my way from this worthless sack of meat and his ilk, but the funny thing is it was always one cleaning session to take care of it. Good luck trying to achieve anything worthwhile shitbag.

Like in your 3 entire threads you made for "helping us with new info" you havent actually ever said anything at all.
the RTRs must be stirring your brain like a soup.

Love666 said:
Let me speak.

Everyone but me is allowed to get angry. There must be destruction even if it means to people like Henu.

Do my words hurt that much?

I'm also an SS and unconditional love and compassionate witnessing doesn't always work for me.

The truth should not hurt our feelings. You guys gave me all you had and i remained open and strong.

If i am wrong then so be it but we cannot allow for example someone sais something and in the other readers minds immediately creates an chain reaction.

We need to stop that!! It's what i am trying to fix because we are meant to be free individials and not het bullyied into an mind hive mentality. Thats the first thing we need to work on as an community. I understand we work as one we are not borg.

Lol.

You're a troll taking advantage of Blitz's empathy, must be some strategy decided on by your buzzing fly hive mind you come from. You're given the opportunity to speak yet you say nothing. You didn't even reference what you consider to be more important to be focused on, I can think of a few things more important things to be discussed than Andrew Tate or Kanye West getting spanked by the media.... but it's their right. They can express fascination regarding bestiality as far as I care, it doesn't mean we have to personally waste time reading it. If you're not paying the bills you don't make the rules- this isn't a democracy, you shit stain.

Love666 said:
Let me speak.

Everyone but me is allowed to get angry. There must be destruction even if it means to people like Henu.

Do my words hurt that much?

I'm also an SS and unconditional love and compassionate witnessing doesn't always work for me.

The truth should not hurt our feelings. You guys gave me all you had and i remained open and strong.

If i am wrong then so be it but we cannot allow for example someone sais something and in the other readers minds immediately creates an chain reaction.

We need to stop that!! It's what i am trying to fix because we are meant to be free individials and not het bullyied into an mind hive mentality. Thats the first thing we need to work on as an community. I understand we work as one we are not borg.

Nobody really gave you anything and you are imagining things.

You can also curse people of course but if the Demons make it backfire on you and so on, you will pay the price. If you have not noticed, nobody is keeping you on a rope from doing so. We just explain what will occur if ones does this.

One is also free to do anything they want if you haven't noticed, including an attack. But if one gets fucked or pays the price that is another topic.

"Individuality" and all these buzzwords about attacking established members, does not make you an individual. You are only a hateful drone with recognition and likely anger problems, that's all that there is. And a boastful brat that even dares to speak about changing things you have no idea about.

In short you are nowhere even close to a self awareness that would make you as an "Individual", yet.

The JoS, nor I, nor any Guardian, nor any member or elevated member has prohibited anyone from saying even the harshest criticisms and opinions.

You are essentially preaching that you can disrespect and curse anyone to try to violate their rights as a cancerous cell while nobody done anything to you, maybe besides telling you a few comments to not feed your dog pizza because it's deadly to dogs.

That means you are unjust, focused on arrogance, and would use any power at your disposal to attack anyone merely for telling you to not feed pizza to your dog. Nobody deserves a curse over that shit. But maybe you should curse someone to get a good backfire and learn that way if you want.

That was a very old and known infiltrator so I shouldn't even have replied, but we didn't pay attention and thought it was a random member with anger up their head. Turns out it's old infiltrator news...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back