Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Very Effective Tarot Spread - Results

Jade9779

I'm unsure if anyone is familiar with this spread, but I thought I'd share it anyway in case someone is curious. It's called the Opening of the Key spread.

Usually my readings are inaccurate, not to mention few and far in between, seeing as how I hardly have the time or personal space for them. However, finally having the alone time, I found that this spread was surprisingly accurate and helped clear my vision by a large margin.

Without further ado, here is the spread:
Start by focusing on the question you want to be answered.

Combine the major and minor arcana, shuffle, then split the deck into four piles. Don't worry about making them equal.

Each pile signifies an element.
Fire = the past
Water = worries
Air = desires
Earth = the outcome or answer.

From these four piles you will often be able to deduce the nub of the question. Most people don’t cut the cards into even piles, and this is often an indication of where the question lies in their general life. All of this can go on in your head before you turn the cards over.

It might be, the worry pile is the largest, followed by the outcome pile. This would show that you are worried by the outcome of the question. So a good place to start the reading might be in the worry pile, followed by the outcome. After this you could look at the past in order to see if anything there has brought this about: and then the desires pile to see what it is you want in life.

The next stage is to turn all the piles over. Now you can glean even more information by reading the four cards. It is also a good idea to look at the second card down in each pile, as this will help to qualify what you have seen in the top cards.

The results I got were extremely accurate. My question pertained to my advancement and what I can do to further it. My answers confirmed what I kind of knew all along but didn't want to face: that now simply isn't the right time and I will have to wait.

The more I thought of this, the more it seemed to solidify. Each time I tried to advance to the next level, my dad would find something implicating my intentions and I would get very close to being kicked out.

It is disappointing, but the truth, nonetheless. My current situation is complicated, leaving very little room to accomplish all that I wish to. On the upside, this just means that I have to focus on other important things such as college and learning to drive; something which also was shown in the reading.

I still haven't given up, though. I'm still participating in the schedules, completing planetary squares and workings, such as for SS limitations.

This is further confirmed when I looked to my natal chart.

If anyone has experience with this spread please for free to share. I hope this helps someone.

Charlotte61903 said:

If you are able to complete workings and you know that your dad is your primary obstacle, then you should do something about him directly, such as either binding him or trying to remove whatever problem through Ansuz.

Obviously this is easier said than done, but it sounds worthwhile, if he is your primary obstacle.

If you are open enough astrally (going into a mild trance helps), you can get answers by using any spread. The problem 90 percent of the time isnt the deck or the spread (unless its got some jewish shit in it like raider white deck), it is the person divinating that either isnt open enough, or focused enough.

Thank you for sharing. As thanks, I will share mine.

A 5-Card spread in the shape of a Point-Down Pentagram.
1st, Fire. 2nd, Air.
3rd, Earth. 4th, Water.
5th, Spirit.
Like its element, this card binds (connects) the four cards together.

Look to the card's imagery. How does it relate to its elemental position?
The Two of Wheels (Pentacles) will be my example.
The card is from "Tarot of the Golden Wheel"

A sandy beach. A lake. The land beyond. A cloudy sky. 6 flying goose. 6 relates to "stability", the Two of Wheels is of a precarious balance. The dominating colour is green, followed by blue. White, then golden brown. A sprinkle of red.
There is a lot more to this card's depiction than its respective element. Water is its secondary rulership, followed by Air.
You may view the dominant order of colours and elements differently. Notice the lack of fire.

Keep note of when the dominant elements of Major or Minor Arcana are placed in their respective element, for example:
Fire, 0. The Fool. Fire is its dominant element, tying into the 1st.
Air, IV The Emperor.
Earth, III. The Empress
Water, II. The High Priestess
Spirit, I. The Magician

Keep note of when the numbered Major or Minor Arcana are placed in their respective position, for example:
1st, I. The Magician. Or the Aces.
2nd, II. The High Priestess. Or the 2nds.
3rd, III. The Empress. Or the 3rds.
4th, IV. The Emperor. Or the 4ths.
5th, V. The Hierophant. Or the 5ths.
If you draw a clarification card thereafter, and its number is 6, you note this. So on so forth.

When you are done with the reading, add up all the numbered cards, and note their combined value, then reduce once or twice for its core number. These numbers are of importance. For example, a five card spread may add up to 13, reducing to 4.
13 and 4 are Satan's Numbers. In this reading, if one happened to pull IV. The Emperor, it may be a sign from Him.

You may or may not be familiar with the number. If yes, think on how it may relate. If not, give it some thought.
If nothing comes to mind, mayhaps you will know of its meaning later. The number may repeat, forming a pattern.

The underlying Numerology of the spread is important. Numbers and symbols are connected.
All symbols can be represented in numbers. All numbers can be represented in symbols.

The Court Cards are not numbered, however.
Still, we can take a look. For those interested, see below.
Page: Chaldean, 8+1+3+5=17->8. Pythagoreon, 7+1+7+5=20->2.
Knight: Chaldean, 2+5+1+3+5+4=20->2. Pythagoreon, 2+5+9+7+8+2=33->6.
Queen: Chaldean, 1+6+5+5+5=22->4. Pythagoreon, 8+3+5+5+5=26->8.
King: Chaldean, 2+1+5+3=11->2. Pythagoreon, 2+9+5+7=23->5.

Korpi said:
Thank you for sharing. As thanks, I will share mine.

A 5-Card spread in the shape of a Point-Down Pentagram.
1st, Fire. 2nd, Air.
3rd, Earth. 4th, Water.
5th, Spirit.
Like its element, this card binds (connects) the four cards together.

Look to the card's imagery. How does it relate to its elemental position?
The Two of Wheels (Pentacles) will be my example.
The card is from "Tarot of the Golden Wheel"

A sandy beach. A lake. The land beyond. A cloudy sky. 6 flying goose. 6 relates to "stability", the Two of Wheels is of a precarious balance. The dominating colour is green, followed by blue. White, then golden brown. A sprinkle of red.
There is a lot more to this card's depiction than its respective element. Water is its secondary rulership, followed by Air.
You may view the dominant order of colours and elements differently. Notice the lack of fire.

Keep note of when the dominant elements of Major or Minor Arcana are placed in their respective element, for example:
Fire, 0. The Fool. Fire is its dominant element, tying into the 1st.
Air, IV The Emperor.
Earth, III. The Empress
Water, II. The High Priestess
Spirit, I. The Magician

Keep note of when the numbered Major or Minor Arcana are placed in their respective position, for example:
1st, I. The Magician. Or the Aces.
2nd, II. The High Priestess. Or the 2nds.
3rd, III. The Empress. Or the 3rds.
4th, IV. The Emperor. Or the 4ths.
5th, V. The Hierophant. Or the 5ths.
If you draw a clarification card thereafter, and its number is 6, you note this. So on so forth.

When you are done with the reading, add up all the numbered cards, and note their combined value, then reduce once or twice for its core number. These numbers are of importance. For example, a five card spread may add up to 13, reducing to 4.
13 and 4 are Satan's Numbers. In this reading, if one happened to pull IV. The Emperor, it may be a sign from Him.

You may or may not be familiar with the number. If yes, think on how it may relate. If not, give it some thought.
If nothing comes to mind, mayhaps you will know of its meaning later. The number may repeat, forming a pattern.

The underlying Numerology of the spread is important. Numbers and symbols are connected.
All symbols can be represented in numbers. All numbers can be represented in symbols.

The Court Cards are not numbered, however.
Still, we can take a look. For those interested, see below.
Page: Chaldean, 8+1+3+5=17->8. Pythagoreon, 7+1+7+5=20->2.
Knight: Chaldean, 2+5+1+3+5+4=20->2. Pythagoreon, 2+5+9+7+8+2=33->6.
Queen: Chaldean, 1+6+5+5+5=22->4. Pythagoreon, 8+3+5+5+5=26->8.
King: Chaldean, 2+1+5+3=11->2. Pythagoreon, 2+9+5+7=23->5.

Thank you! I'll definitely give it a shot. Also, I had no idea about numerology or symbolism in the Tarot. I'm fairly new to it, so this helps a lot.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=397658 time=1667615257 user_id=21286]
Charlotte61903 said:

If you are able to complete workings and you know that your dad is your primary obstacle, then you should do something about him directly, such as either binding him or trying to remove whatever problem through Ansuz.

Obviously this is easier said than done, but it sounds worthwhile, if he is your primary obstacle.

You mean I could advance even while living here, in a Christian household? I internalized the idea that my advancement is hindered, perhaps it isn't to the extent that I thought.

My only worry is if a binding spell could be related to black magick, with Mars retrograde I want to be cautious.

Charlotte61903 said:
You mean I could advance even while living here, in a Christian household? I internalized the idea that my advancement is hindered, perhaps it isn't to the extent that I thought.

My only worry is if a binding spell could be related to black magick, with Mars retrograde I want to be cautious.

Binding is not necessary destructive like what Mars rules. It is related to Saturn, because it creates limits or restrictions upon a situation. It should be fine to do.

I am curious how your household inhibits you, if you are able to chant mantras? You don't have to answer this publicly. I only ask because it seems like the most obvious way someone may think you are doing something anti-Christian.

You can also do RTR's on your dad or household to weaken the grip of enemy influence over him, although this will take some continued effort. Chanting or applying Satanic blue energy or Godly mantras, such as Satanas can also help in a way.

Your first priority is to primarily protect yourself, though, not totally deprogram everyone. Isa is the most direct way to block any actions which may harm you.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=397891 time=1667708145 user_id=21286]
Charlotte61903 said:

Binding is not necessary destructive like what Mars rules. It is related to Saturn, because it creates limits or restrictions upon a situation. It should be fine to do.

I am curious how your household inhibits you, if you are able to chant mantras? You don't have to answer this publicly. I only ask because it seems like the most obvious way someone may think you are doing something anti-Christian.

You can also do RTR's on your dad or household to weaken the grip of enemy influence over him, although this will take some continued effort. Chanting or applying Satanic blue energy or Godly mantras, such as Satanas can also help in a way.

Your first priority is to primarily protect yourself, though, not totally deprogram everyone. Isa is the most direct way to block any actions which may harm you.

My dad is working full-time now, he wasn't working at all before. While he is working on top of going on walks and going in the woods, this is how I've found loopholes and I'm able to complete mantras.

Ever since I became a Satanist, I have been paranoid. I've lived in constant fear of my dad finding out. A most notable moment being one of my attempts to dedicate a few years ago. He came into my room in the middle of the night. And although he hadn't caught wind of what I was doing, I was absolutely terrified.

Maybe somewhere along the way I used this fear as an excuse. I viewed my dad an obstacle I could never overcome.

You have made me wonder that perhaps I have more control than I let myself believe. Thank you for this.

Charlotte61903 said:
I'm unsure if anyone is familiar with this spread, but I thought I'd share it anyway in case someone is curious. It's called the Opening of the Key spread.

Usually my readings are inaccurate, not to mention few and far in between, seeing as how I hardly have the time or personal space for them. However, finally having the alone time, I found that this spread was surprisingly accurate and helped clear my vision by a large margin.

Without further ado, here is the spread:
Start by focusing on the question you want to be answered.

Combine the major and minor arcana, shuffle, then split the deck into four piles. Don't worry about making them equal.

Each pile signifies an element.
Fire = the past
Water = worries
Air = desires
Earth = the outcome or answer.

From these four piles you will often be able to deduce the nub of the question. Most people don’t cut the cards into even piles, and this is often an indication of where the question lies in their general life. All of this can go on in your head before you turn the cards over.

It might be, the worry pile is the largest, followed by the outcome pile. This would show that you are worried by the outcome of the question. So a good place to start the reading might be in the worry pile, followed by the outcome. After this you could look at the past in order to see if anything there has brought this about: and then the desires pile to see what it is you want in life.

The next stage is to turn all the piles over. Now you can glean even more information by reading the four cards. It is also a good idea to look at the second card down in each pile, as this will help to qualify what you have seen in the top cards.

The results I got were extremely accurate. My question pertained to my advancement and what I can do to further it. My answers confirmed what I kind of knew all along but didn't want to face: that now simply isn't the right time and I will have to wait.

The more I thought of this, the more it seemed to solidify. Each time I tried to advance to the next level, my dad would find something implicating my intentions and I would get very close to being kicked out.

It is disappointing, but the truth, nonetheless. My current situation is complicated, leaving very little room to accomplish all that I wish to. On the upside, this just means that I have to focus on other important things such as college and learning to drive; something which also was shown in the reading.

I still haven't given up, though. I'm still participating in the schedules, completing planetary squares and workings, such as for SS limitations.

This is further confirmed when I looked to my natal chart.

If anyone has experience with this spread please for free to share. I hope this helps someone.

when I practiced and had a source such as corrupted information, I obtained a very well qualified result with reality or the future, past, maybe it's something natural, can you tell me any reading or post SS?

nebu said:
when I practiced and had a source such as corrupted information, I obtained a very well qualified result with reality or the future, past, maybe it's something natural, can you tell me any reading or post SS?

I know exactly what you mean. Whenever I am using methods outside of the JoS, I am sure to take them with a grain of salt. However, if you are psychically connected, or just familiar, with your tarot cards, it shouldn't matter what source you pull methods from as you are bound to get accurate answers.

If you want to be sure that you aren't being misled, there are posts here in the forums to help with that. Here are the ones I know of:

A Simple Tarot Spread
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19340

Satanic Method of Tarot Reading
https://www.ancient-forums.co/viewtopic.php?t=12696

Charlotte61903 said:
nebu said:

I know exactly what you mean. Whenever I am using methods outside of the JoS, I am sure to take them with a grain of salt. However, if you are psychically connected, or just familiar, with your tarot cards, it shouldn't matter what source you pull methods from as you are bound to get accurate answers.

If you want to be sure that you aren't being misled, there are posts here in the forums to help with that. Here are the ones I know of:

A Simple Tarot Spread
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19340

Satanic Method of Tarot Reading
https://www.ancient-forums.co/viewtopic.php?t=12696

thank you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back