Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is going to the psychologist bad?

Mavoch

My emotional sucks, I'm starting to think I have some kind of mental disorder and I've reached a level where I can't stop self-mutilation.
I am doing some magic work to try to deal better with my anxiety, but the anxiety attacks are not stopping, in fact they are getting worse, so I decided to try a psychologist, but I wanted to ask first, is it bad to go to a psychologist?

I have read here that many psychologists pass you on to psychiatry to fill you up with psychiatric drugs, which besides being addictive, are bad for your brain and soul, so I would like to know if it is a bad idea to try to go to one, because honestly I don't know what to do anymore.

You are right about the psychologist.
Have you taken a look at your natal chart and looked at your Neptune and Saturn? This may help better pinpoint exactly what the problem is and you can do a runic working to deal with it.
The anxiety attacks getting worse may actually be a sign that your magic is manifesting as it is your negative karma reacting to the energy.

Melvin said:
My emotional sucks, I'm starting to think I have some kind of mental disorder and I've reached a level where I can't stop self-mutilation.
I am doing some magic work to try to deal better with my anxiety, but the anxiety attacks are not stopping, in fact they are getting worse, so I decided to try a psychologist, but I wanted to ask first, is it bad to go to a psychologist?

I have read here that many psychologists pass you on to psychiatry to fill you up with psychiatric drugs, which besides being addictive, are bad for your brain and soul, so I would like to know if it is a bad idea to try to go to one, because honestly I don't know what to do anymore.

It is a problem to go to a psychologist or psychiatrist if you tell them you are an SS, since we live in a world of Jewish zombies. It is also a problem if you allow the psychologist or psychiatrist to hypnotise you, because they will take control of your mind and might snoop or abuse you, and then they might find out you are SS or they might use you for criminal purposes (this is rare but possible).

If you want to report here exactly the root etc of the anxiety, we will try to help you. Obviously do not reveal personal things.

Don't go to psychologist, they will just manipulate you to have even bigger problems instead, so they can make more money off of you.
Psychologists are just modern confesors. They will use every information about you against you.

Start meditating instead, the things will start to fall into place ewentually.

Not all therapists are the same, and not all people's problems are the same. There are many people who have gotten very good help from therapists that have changed the rest of their lives in a good way. And there are many people who were not helped in the right way or never got better.

I think it is a good idea to try if you are really having that bad of a problem. It might help. Then you can always stop going if it isn't helping. But there is no good reason not to try.

Obviously find a therapist that is not a jew. Maybe you can find one with good reviews.

If it's to the point you are self mutilating then you must seek medical and psychological help. You have to be kept stable by any means.

Any working you do when you are mentally in this type of state is going to go awry.

Melvin said:

Seek help, but avoid psychiatric medicarion unless you are in severe very bad mental health circumstances. If it's that bad. Then you may have to tolerate it for awhile until you stabilize mentally.

I know that can be a very unpopular answer in this instance, but if someone is that far gone, medication may need to stabilize someone so that they are level. Then over time they can gradually get off of it.

I'm not a doctor though. So please take this advice appropriately. Psychiatric drugs don't fix mental health problems. They are a bandaid for the underlying issues that spiritual practice and healing workings can fix over time. Often times they are harmful and come with many side effects.

Lastly. STOP HARMING YOURSELF. It's not worth it.

I wish you luck and success in your journey to healing and on this path.

Not all psychologists are the same. Look into the different types, and learn what your psychologist specializes in. If your psychologist feels off either in energy or if they say weird things, or if they seem like a jew, or they just aren't helping you, then find a new psychologist. If that happens with the psychiatry crap then just tell them you don't want to see a psychiatrist and that you don't want pills.

No, it's not bad to go to a psychologist for help. The one who said psychologists are modern confession hearers, are ignorant. Client confidentiality is considered an extremely sacred thing in the practice, and they aren't going to blackmail you like xian church clergy. I believe they have rules where they are required to take certain actions if a client expresses intent to harm themselves or others, and extreme things of that nature. Other than that, many principled professionals probably wouldn't even share a client's information under duress.

Melvin said:

A therapist can help you with normal issues in life such as relationships and things like that. That's their limit.

Obviously, mention nothing about Spiritual Satanism, meditation etc, and just stay on the everyday and regular things that affect you in life. They can give if they are a decent therapist some good advice.

If the psychologist is good, they will get you to a state where you can find more about the reasons of your stress.

Get help, find one that is not a jew and you will be fine, get some medication because the situation might call for it and talk about your problems with a professional. It is better in the long run.

Melvin said:

From a friend's experience, I know there are good ones and bad ones. She had a very severe depression, she first went to a psychologist who did as you said, sent her to a psychiatrist because she needed a "diagnosis" she said, who put her on drugs, and it didn't help her at all; then she changed to another psychologist who made no mention of psychiatry and drugs, but she got much better in a very short time and recovered in a few months.

So what I would do is try to get a sense of the therapist's approach before you make an appointment, even if it's just by asking a few questions, or you can read online reviews, which are very popular nowadays also for these things as far as I know; hope you get well soon.

Melvin said:

If you are removing negative karma (such as fixing anxiety), then this can lead to karmic flare-ups where the problem temporarily gets worse before it gets better. Do not doubt your magic or anything here. It sounds like it is working!

As for psychologists, yes this is fine to go to. They cannot force you to take drugs, especially if you tell them you don't want to. Try to find a clinician who is more naturally focused.

Also, I cannot stress enough that you need to keep up your yoga and other physical measures. The mental and physical states are directly linked. Although a problem can be more rooted in one or the other, you can treat it from both angles.

You can also use short-term magic, such as invoking ether to help balance your elements. In this case, it is the earth element which will help ground your mind and emotions. Fire also helps feelings of confidence, but earth is the primary solution here.

I have also experienced such a period, but for me, the problem vanished at last, and that was a result of bad planets. It will pass with time and i don’t think a psychologist is necessary, but you can still go though.
I remember very well, this problem took me close to a year. It was depression, fear out of nowhere and mental problem

I think finding a good therapist is the best first option as well obviously because they understand psychology and the brain and this is a situation that requires the unravelling and analyzing of many deep-rooted thoughts and patterns of behaviour.

If you do see one remember to 1.) Don't mention JoS stuff, 2.) Be open and honest (there is nothing they haven't heard before), and 3.) be firm in what you want to change for yourself. Focusing on the problems will help dig up their roots.

If they mention psychiatry tell them "My religion doesn't allow me to take anything not from nature (like the Amish). If they ask you your religion tell them it's something personal that you don't share with anyone. It is your legal right to speak or not speak on certain things.

Beyond that it does sound like you're highly sensitive and you've made good progress. Things get harder but we must keep becoming stronger.

On the point of meditation make sure you focus on "feeling" or "becoming" better while giving ZERO focus to ANY negative thoughts or feelings. Void meditation, Satan's bliss meditation, regular cleaning, RTRs and protection all have helped me here. It's like riding a bicycle though. Once you get the momentum, gain speed and run into bumps along the way remember you must push through or you will lose that momentum and have to start again, which is always harder than pushing through because if you do this you can get to a point of speed again, almost like a runners high. (I hope that makes sense).

We live always in the present, the here and now. Worrying about those seconds, minutes and days that pass you by will eat away at your emotions and thus aura. Focus on the now and take advantage of it because the fact is that you are loved by so many in ways you might not even know.

I know how hard this is because I had to fight this very same thing myself. I had to look hard at myself and remember the words Satan has promised all of us: that we ALL can become Gods. No matter what you look like, what your past is like or whatever, where there's a will there's a way. We can physically change ourselves into youthful, powerful and immortal beings with knowledge of endless things (gnosis).

I had to tell myself to stop associating with cannabis altogether because I couldn't do it once. It'd make up excuses (research, 2-D world) and get hooked on smoking pot thinking it's helping me learn whilst it was distracting me from myself, the source of my pain.

When we get into situations like this it's hard to see things from the outside-in and we trap ourselves in our own bubble where "this has to be exactly this way. If not, I get depressed". Combined with the struggle of money this is something that had pushed me to despair at times, and having past experience self-harm it's that much more easy.

The only way I could crawl out of this was to (figuratively) remove my eyes and replace them with Satan's eyes. Satan only sees the good in us and he wants it to grow. He loves us above and beyond anything in this existence.

I had to start loving myself and wanting myself to grow/change. I focused on only acknowledging myself the way other good people acknowledge me, such as co-workers, family and friends. Then I had to believe it, everyday, and continue becoming and shaping myself to the strong role model hero figure that I thought I could never become.

A weird aside, I've always been the happy-go-lucky optimist around all social circles because I would only treat others with compassion, yet ironically I treated myself the opposite way. It was like I was projecting what I want for myself to others thinking about the state of this world and I'd get a positive feedback loop and dopamine hit every time . This only fed my into my nihilism and it acted like a drug with major withdrawals.

Socializing would feel great, even blissful, yet when I was alone at home I'd think things like "I will never be smart like fellow members and our HP(S)s because I don't know jack about history/politics; not like they do", or "I will never be wealthy/successful."

Again (Satan's eyes = "You ARE successful and you ARE smart because YOU have abilities and qualities no one else can ever even hope to obtain, let alone imagine. YOU are YOU and I love YOU).

I had to do this non=stop and you know what? It was fucking hard at first resisting those vile NPC traps, but the more I did it the easier it got. I kept going, kept meditating and since then I've never looked back.

That's my anecdote anyway. I don't know if it helps but seriously, at my core, I hope it does because I very deeply care about our genuine SS brethren.

PS - sorry for the cuss word. :oops:

HAIL SATAN!!

I forgot to mention one other tip that is scientifically proven to help improve mood and even physical health. The results can be mild, moderate and in some cases even extreme.

The key? Environment. Your internal environment (1. diet), external environment (2. surroundings) and emotional environment (3. social).

If any of these things can be improved it might also help. Just remember, take one step at a time and don't rush things.

1.) Follow a balanced diet consisting of healthy fats (olive oil, avocado oil, butter, coconut oil), protein (Meat, fish, eggs, dairy, beans/legumes, nuts/seeds, etc) and carbs (fruit, vegetables and whole grains). Apart from the macros try to seek a balance of all micronutrients daily. Pink salt also has 84 trace minerals found in the human body and it's free from any pollution. Whatever diet (keto, pescetarian, vegetarian or vegan) you can still obtain your nutrients. However, for vegetarian and vegans it requires supplementing with herbs (seaweed is good for iodine), certain bacteria (such as natto and miso which have Vitamin K2, though far less in miso), and certain supplements (B-12 and vitamin D3). I encourage everyone to adopt organic as much as possible. If this becomes too much, look into "The Clean 15".
Ultra-filtered water (0 PPM to 5 PPM) or distilled water is also important. Not only is it free from the chemicals in tap water but it also helps bind to ionically-charged harmful substances, like toxins and heavy metals, and removes it from the body through the kidneys and ultimately down the tubes where this stuff belongs. Zerowater filters are fairly cheap and sold at most retailers. Other little tip, chronometer.com offers a free account to customize recipes and track daily nutritional values. The only other thing that can be said here is being active (walking, stretching, yoga, HIIT

2.) Surround yourself by things that illicit positive memories and emotions. Have a clean and comfortable living space. Plants and images of nature also have been shown effective at easing one's mind. Pets also are an amazing companion. Additionally, nice fragrances (oil diffusers, incense, candles or potpourri) can help. Calming fragrances like lavender and such are very good I find. You should also make your environment work for you, causing less friction/stress. Examples such as keeping every thing you need ready by the door the night before with you leave with a lunch in the fridge.

3.) If you have any toxic people in your life (if possible) distance yourself. This is a tough one I know. If you care about that person tell them your boundaries and feelings. I had to tell my friends "Nope. Not drinking anymore." If you can't avoid said person find ways to become block them out. Framing our mind to become impervious to their negativity and meditation are good ways.

I don't mean for this to sound like me lecturing. My aim is to share some things I've learned that have personally helped me and I have no expectation for anyone to agree with each and every one of them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back