Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Video explaining the very basics of what universe operates like.

Woodlandman

https://twitter.com/i/status/1588464246962421761

If someone has any info to build on what was said in the video, please post it here.

The thinks he said are what the beginner on the jos understands through meditations. It's like the universe reveals its self to you after you start advancing.

I'd like to know more about these patterns, sacred geometry, and what sort of patterns the church uses, and for what reason.

The part about the turtle and the other images also reminds me of Chladni plates. I mentioned those before.

Re: What Science Reveals
FancyMancy said:
By "sand pads" I think you mean Chladni figures, with vibration. I had a video clip of that, and also another shorter clip of one shape transforming into another, which transformed into a third, which transformed back into the first, to give an idea and understanding of these things. Of course, this was before the jew shoahed my jewtube account.

I might find some and upload them again.

"I believe these cathedrals are designed to create healing frequencies to make you feel good when you're inside the church. This could be part of the reason why people feel good when they enter a church."
I actually was just thinking something very similar. The patterns and designs are not accidental. It is not healing, though. If it was, then everyone would attend church more often, or simply attend it. The term "sympathetic vibrations" comes to mind.

FancyMancy said:
The part about the turtle and the other images also reminds me of Chladni plates. I mentioned those before.

FancyMancy said:
By "sand pads" I think you mean Chladni figures, with vibration. I had a video clip of that, and also another shorter clip of one shape transforming into another, which transformed into a third, which transformed back into the first, to give an idea and understanding of these things. Of course, this was before the jew shoahed my jewtube account.

"I believe these cathedrals are designed to create healing frequencies to make you feel good when you're inside the church. This could be part of the reason why people feel good when they enter a church."
I actually was just thinking something very similar. The patterns and designs are not accidental. It is not healing, though. If it was, then everyone would attend church more often, or simply attend it. The term "sympathetic vibrations" comes to mind.

Yeah, I don't think these patterns in churches supposed to make you feel good, it's more like it helps siphoning energies from people to the jewish engregore by using some specific frequencies and patterns that aid this, that's my guess.
The xian priests obviously have lots stolen pagan knowledge on how energies operate and what sort of pattern use in specific situation to manipulate the leeched energy to the maximum.
I think the grey priests are also behind controlling the whole process on what architectural patterns should be, as they are the ones looking out for this whole thing from the astral, so they know how these frequencies supposed to be.

I need to get these sound vibrators with sand, and experiment with the patterns myself. Then after classifying different patterns to specific frequency sounds,understanding the what's it all about should be easier, specifically the chants.

Woodlandman said:
FancyMancy said:

FancyMancy said:

Yeah, I don't think these patterns in churches supposed to make you feel good, it's more like it helps siphoning energies from people to the jewish engregore by using some specific frequencies and patterns that aid this, that's my guess.
The xian priests obviously have lots stolen pagan knowledge on how energies operate and what sort of pattern use in specific situation to manipulate the leeched energy to the maximum.
I think the grey priests are also behind controlling the whole process on what architectural patterns should be, as they are the ones looking out for this whole thing from the astral, so they know how these frequencies supposed to be.

I need to get these sound vibrators with sand, and experiment with the patterns myself. Then after classifying different patterns to specific frequency sounds,understanding the what's it all about should be easier, specifically the chants.
You mentioned patterns in churches - you reminded me. There is a video I want to share, it might be either a crackpot idiot, or a secret, hidden and suppressed genius. I would describe it as absolutely phenomenal, beyond groundbreaking - if it is real and true. In an accompanying video someone made, there is a bit which speeds through various things in like a quick, very brief preview, not going into detail, and some of those things are exactly what you and the bloke in this video above, in the OP, said - patterns in churches, and that how they relate to actual geometry and Nature and natural things. There are a few things I wish to quote, in a thread that I intend to make, including sermons which have been posted just recently; I saw the accompanying video before these were posted and I watched the full video after these were posted, so it seems like quite a coincidence.

[.I am posting these links as a reminder to myself (The dot at the beginning of this here is because the forum software reckons I was italicising everything after it!)]
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=404294#p404294
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=403782#p403782
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=402289#p402289

It's actually not irrelevant that I mention this in this thread. It is very much about related things.

I don't know if you can buy any chladni plates, nor how much they would cost, so instead maybe try an alternative - if you have a desktop, rather than a laptop or phone or tablet, then take one of the sides off and use that as a 'chladni plate". Put salt, sugar, sand, whatever on it, and if you can get a violin bow, or a similar type of makeshift thing, then "play" the plate as if it is the strings of the violin, in different parts of the edge. I think it should work. I'd expect that you should not hold the plate, because I think doing so would interfere and absorb the vibrations, so setting it up on something would be better - if you happen to have a vice in your shed or something, that might work. Perhaps food plates and roof/kitchen/bathroom/toilet tiles might also work, if they are thin enough. Perhaps do some pottery and make some thin ceramic plates and test it on those, or go to your local (whatever name of shops you have where you live) and buy some cheap, thin tiles or something. If you know how to, perhaps you could put different music to it and see how that affects the vibrations and patterns of the things on the plates/tiles/things.

The old churches and cathedrals overtaken by the enemy are partially surviving remnants of the old world that was destroyed. Their original design, purpose and intent have been secreted away. Those buildings are advanced technology we can't replicate even today. Anyone who tells you how they were built or what they were for is probably lying or using misdirection. If they understand it that well, then they should be able to replicate them... but they can't.

My theory is that the cathedrals were converted into enemy churches due to pre-existing use of the buildings and people's desire to go into them. So they just copy/pasted their subversive teachings onto what was already in use. Just like with our holidays... it was easier for them to paste over them with their nonsense than it would have been to destroy them completely.

Just look at the vatican... it's full of stolen relics, artwork, books and icons. Where did the catholic priesthood get all their clothing, symbols and churches? It was all stolen and perverted.

AryanPriest666 said:
The old churches and cathedrals overtaken by the enemy are partially surviving remnants of the old world that was destroyed. Their original design, purpose and intent have been secreted away. Those buildings are advanced technology we can't replicate even today. Anyone who tells you how they were built or what they were for is probably lying or using misdirection. If they understand it that well, then they should be able to replicate them... but they can't.

My theory is that the cathedrals were converted into enemy churches due to pre-existing use of the buildings and people's desire to go into them. So they just copy/pasted their subversive teachings onto what was already in use. Just like with our holidays... it was easier for them to paste over them with their nonsense than it would have been to destroy them completely.

Just look at the vatican... it's full of stolen relics, artwork, books and icons. Where did the catholic priesthood get all their clothing, symbols and churches? It was all stolen and perverted.

I feel there is some truth to this (not entirely sure who, why or when built these) and would like to add that it is the ground they were built on that matters the most. The edifice itself is more like an amplifier/converter device for what lies underneath. I've visited quite a few different temples in many places and some that were almost totally erased still had that something. If only I could revisit some of them. When we make use of those special places, at least those still available, we can greatly improve the efficiency of our rituals. I so wish that tomorrow we would take back all that was stolen. Patience is a difficult lesson for me. Now I'm enraged again. Time for you know what.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back