Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Does time exist?

Style Kien

From my understanding time doesnt exist and you cannot reverse or travel back or forward in time, but im still curious as i read through the descriptions of our gods and realize how powerful they are and the things they can do. Universes or dimensions can't be altered in any huge way since (from my knowlege) both are infinite size. But i do wonder if time does somehow exist that maybe a single person can slip back into a point in time like how people sometimes slip into another dimension.

Love you all and thank you for anyone who answers if i get any

Hail Satan

Hail Astaroth

I wish the best for you all of you to prosper and have fun :3

Of course time exists. You can go forward in time but you can't go back. But there are some psychic skills where it can be felt or seen what has happened in the past.

Passing of time is basically the finest elements and energies in the quintessence becoming more complex, evolving, and collapsing into the level of physically existing. The same basic force or influence that causes all things to be growing, becoming more complex, becoming specialized and evolved, and becoming more successful. And this is with all things from the smallest chemical to the largest galaxy.

Time exists in division because of the ripple effect of waves traveling in the Material World.

But in the higher planes there is no time or space. All of it is a form of oneness. But since we are permanently bound to our Biology, time will always exist for us.

In the greater aspect of the Universe time doesn’t matter in the end, once the last black hole evaporates, time will be meaningless.
To us, time matters and exists, we are born we live and we eventually die.

Does imagination exist? Do patterns exist? Does repetition exist?

As we have been told to think of it, time - as we know it - is like a strand along which we traverse. Even if the Planets don't spin on their axes, or the Planets don't orbit their Stars, or the Planets spin and/or orbit backwards, or Planets are rogue... time will still be from yesterday, today and tomorrow. Once we become immortal, then this strand no longer makes sense; it sort of unravels and we can have all of this 'strand' as one big... well... imagine the strand of time like a string - currently, we are bound to go along it. After becoming immortal, we can take one end of this strand, so to speak, and put our hands in it and pull it apart (like trying to pry open double electric doors with our fingertips), and 'inside' we will be different things. If I put this into a badly-drawn illustration, it would include shapes and colours and things to represent the different Astrological effects. We would still need to 'go along' smaller strings 'within' this strand, so as to wait for the correct Astrological time to do relevant things, but the more powerful we become, the less we would need this 'strand' of time.

No. I'm not talking about 'string theory'! I think Quantum Physics is correct, not string theory.

FancyMancy said:
'inside' we will be different things
we will see different things*

Pumpkin671 said:
FancyMancy said:
Yes yes and yes.
So we create something that is called 'time' so as to govern these things. Tick does this; tock does that, lather, rinse, repeat. We use our imagination (rather, visualisation) to affect things, along with vibration and affirmation - or later, when more powerful, our will - and with the patterns - i.e. geometry/Runes, the schedule of our days and lives and workings/meditations - and with the repetition - well... repeating things enough times to cement them in Physicality - to make things happen. If we had no actual or defined system of 'time', we'd still slide into such a thing in one form or another anyway - not to mention day and night constantly, then later on in time our noticing of our position around our Star, the Moon around us and its phases, etc. Time exists.

I think time is merely the overbearing, dominant, seductive and forceful master under which we must slave along, of the Wheel of Karma. If Gods and Goddesses can will things into being and existence, regardless of Astrological influences, then 'time' is different for Them - I think HPS Maxine said that time for Gods and Goddesses is not linear, like it is for us. Not to mean that They, or anyone, can 'go back in time'; rather, that out linear time is like a string, as said; Gods and Goddesses' time is more like a... well, this -

Ythjfv7.png

the left side being much more extended, until we break the cycle and bindings of what we know currently, and then things explode exponentially into non-linear existence. Imagine a ball in the very-long-extended left side, it has very little room to bounce and move; it must go along; once the ball achieves the Magnum Opus, it is no longer affected nor bound by that which is linear, and instead is much more 3-dimentional, exponentially; the jew has reduced us to 2-dimentional existence, and upon being borgified/greyified, that surely would be 1-dimentional existence, low and inept in mere Physical reality. The flared right side is the many dimensions, of which there are infinite, each one above the Physical dimension being infinite in size. How can there be an infinite number of dimensions, each of which being infinite in size? There are an infinite number of numbers, and between each number there are an infinite number of decimal places; and between each of these divisions there are an infinite number of further divisions, infinitely - fractally; both larger and larger and smaller and smaller.

Time exists. For Those who have escaped the Wheel of Karma and the bindings of 'time', I can't put into word how I imagine that yet. That is something that would be a work in progress to try and fathom and verbalise.

Of course, these are just my thoughts and understandings of things.

We understand cells to be the most basic form of life. These cells do have protective layers, in order to protect against outside interference. If a cell did not have this ability, it would be impossible to survive.

The most basic lifeform does "understand" and utilize its resources to protect against the infinite potential of the universe.

Living beings are incapable of existing if they do not prepare for the future. Constantly reproducing and generating more of itself.

We exist here and now because a trillion billion gazillion cells did survive into the future. But also, adaptation was necessitated.

Yes, for a cellular being, Time is very well known. If it was not known, we would not exist.

FancyMancy said:
FancyMancy said:
'inside' we will be different things
we will see different things*

Pumpkin671 said:
FancyMancy said:
Yes yes and yes.
So we create something that is called 'time' so as to govern these things. Tick does this; tock does that, lather, rinse, repeat. We use our imagination (rather, visualisation) to affect things, along with vibration and affirmation - or later, when more powerful, our will - and with the patterns - i.e. geometry/Runes, the schedule of our days and lives and workings/meditations - and with the repetition - well... repeating things enough times to cement them in Physicality - to make things happen. If we had no actual or defined system of 'time', we'd still slide into such a thing in one form or another anyway - not to mention day and night constantly, then later on in time our noticing of our position around our Star, the Moon around us and its phases, etc. Time exists.

I think time is merely the overbearing, dominant, seductive and forceful master under which we must slave along, of the Wheel of Karma. If Gods and Goddesses can will things into being and existence, regardless of Astrological influences, then 'time' is different for Them - I think HPS Maxine said that time for Gods and Goddesses is not linear, like it is for us. Not to mean that They, or anyone, can 'go back in time'; rather, that out linear time is like a string, as said; Gods and Goddesses' time is more like a... well, this -

Ythjfv7.png

the left side being much more extended, until we break the cycle and bindings of what we know currently, and then things explode exponentially into non-linear existence. Imagine a ball in the very-long-extended left side, it has very little room to bounce and move; it must go along; once the ball achieves the Magnum Opus, it is no longer affected nor bound by that which is linear, and instead is much more 3-dimentional, exponentially; the jew has reduced us to 2-dimentional existence, and upon being borgified/greyified, that surely would be 1-dimentional existence, low and inept in mere Physical reality. The flared right side is the many dimensions, of which there are infinite, each one above the Physical dimension being infinite in size. How can there be an infinite number of dimensions, each of which being infinite in size? There are an infinite number of numbers, and between each number there are an infinite number of decimal places; and between each of these divisions there are an infinite number of further divisions, infinitely - fractally; both larger and larger and smaller and smaller.

Time exists. For Those who have escaped the Wheel of Karma and the bindings of 'time', I can't put into word how I imagine that yet. That is something that would be a work in progress to try and fathom and verbalise.

Of course, these are just my thoughts and understandings of things.
I do believe time is seen differently and felt differently for the gods. I do like your thoughts on it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back