Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Wealth/Money working on 08.11.2022

SyrArisMarsMartin

I would like to start a working on this date.
My focus is on growth and protection of my current business and future businesses.
Protection from the greedy dirty reptile claws of the enemy,
and financial growth. And people choosing my services over the christian/muslim/jewish competition.
How should this magical working look like? Thanks in advance Blitz :)

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
My focus is on growth and protection of my current business and future businesses.
and financial growth. And people choosing my services over the christian/muslim/jewish competition.

You could also add a material Jupiter square this month (look SS Calendar 2022), as Jupiter rules expansion.

The 8th of November is more for expansion, prosperity and attracting money. The protection part leave it to another day. My opinion.

Not just the enemy, you have to protect your business from everyone.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
For protection, do returning curses 1 & 2 on your business.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:

full moon, and in taurus (material), perfect moment, but the 8th enters a tuesday, I imagine it is reflected in opportunities, which the fehu rune addresses, and being able to mix with sowilo, the best time on this tuesday would be in jupiter

(Jupiter retrograde in Pisces now, I'm going all out right now, you can also do the material square)

fehu x40
sowilo x40

“sorry, but i can't think of anything specific with what you do that is actually usable, just make sure it's an affirmation with in a positive and healthy way”

x10 (material and spiritual connected)
8x (strong power number too)

What's an example of a working to be started? Wasn't there a thread with that? I forget where it is.

Serbon said:
Hey brother, please look at your email

Hello Serbon! How are you brother?

I ordered a natal chart reading from you in April 2022. Back then you told me it was going to take minimum 2 months to finish it. I sent a message to your email a few weeks ago but still haven't got any response from you. If you've been busy all this time and haven't done my natal chart, that's okay , I understand your situation and don't blame you at all. I'm just wondering if it will ever be finished?

Nero said:
Serbon said:

I ordered a natal chart reading from you in April 2022. Back then you told me it was going to take minimum 2 months to finish it. I sent a message to your email a few weeks ago but still haven't got any response from you. If you've been busy all this time and haven't done my natal chart, that's okay , I understand your situation and don't blame you at all. I'm just wondering if it will ever be finished?

I can do this for you at the moment as well but with a quicker turnover time, within a couple of days.

Shadowcat said:
Nero said:
Serbon said:

I can do this for you at the moment as well but with a quicker turnover time, within a couple of days.

Okay bro. Will I have to pay for that?

Shadowcat said:
Nero said:
Serbon said:

I need one as well, i could send some bitcoin too.

Nero said:
Shadowcat said:
Nero said:

Not a bro :lol:, and no payment required, not for SS. I'm going to do something which I was against for a long while due getting bullshit emails from people in the past. I'll put my email here again [email protected]

I recently actually found two other posts with my email that I asked to have deleted funnily enough....just one thing

I'll be ok with actual SS wanting help from me. If anyone else sees this and wants to email me message me on the forums first here as a verification that this is you or your email will be ignored. I will not tolerate trolls or bullshit emails claiming all kinds of delusional shit. these people will be ignored and blacklisted.

Shadowcat said:
Nero said:
Shadowcat said:

Not a bro :lol:, and no payment required, not for SS. I'm going to do something which I was against for a long while due getting bullshit emails from people in the past. I'll put my email here again [email protected]

I recently actually found two other posts with my email that I asked to have deleted funnily enough....just one thing

I'll be ok with actual SS wanting help from me. If anyone else sees this and wants to email me message me on the forums first here as a verification that this is you or your email will be ignored. I will not tolerate trolls or bullshit emails claiming all kinds of delusional shit. these people will be ignored and blacklisted.

I sent you an e-mail.

Shadowcat said:
Nero said:
Shadowcat said:

I've just sent you an email from [email protected].

Thank you very much for your help brother. I'm going to do more RTR"s as a thank you. ;)

Nero said:
Serbon said:

Hello. I too have been waiting for a natal chart since about the same time. Serbon is probably very busy, but I hope to get a chart when the time comes.

Shadowcat said:
Nero said:
Shadowcat said:

Thanks for the reading madame SS, i kiss your eyes. You are great and very helpful.

SyraS_666 said:
Shadowcat said:
Nero said:

Thanks for the reading madame SS, i kiss your eyes. You are great and very helpful.

I am very glad to have helped.

Nero said:
I understand your situation and don't blame you at all. I'm just wondering if it will ever be finished?
Sorry, I don't think so. Astrology is something that really needs much time and energy invested, I've done it for a few people but it is really something that needs investment into it, and I am not really ready to put that much time and energy invested into Astrology as of now

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back