Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can Saturn square make me more serious?

StyleCoin

I would like to use the Saturn Square to make me a more serious person, who doesn't care what anyone thinks, who is not sentimental, among other things.

Should I start the square at a Full Moon or New Moon?

StyleCoin said:
Waxing, for increasing, beginning, and so on.

Waning for the opposite.

But that is an optional setting for Saturn square.

StyleCoin said:
I would like to use the Saturn Square to make me a more serious person, who doesn't care what anyone thinks, who is not sentimental, among other things.

The Squares works to harness the qualities directly from the planets rudimentary element. This is because the Squares corresponds to the archetypal vibration of its respective planet. The Moon phases are therefore not that important when it comes to the Squares, unless you do the Moon Square.

The Moon this Saturday will be in its sign Aries, which is Saturns fall sign. However, Saturn is in its home sign Aquarius, which is the most important in this case. Saturn in Aquarius will help to detach emotionally and obtain control of emotions with a more objective mindset. It can also make one isolated, prone to loneliness and cause heavy responsibility where groups and organizations are involved. One should be very clear and precise with ones affirmation when using the Saturnian Square.

StyleCoin said:

If you want to develop self confidence working out and focusing on empowering your solar Chakra can help you a lot.

To become more serious /self controlled you can use a daily affirmation. After you wake up in the morning fall into a trance state and state asuitable affirmation 10-20 times!

Saturn Square can indeed help with what you want but be cautious because this Square doesn't always give the best results. If however you want to proceed with this you need to do it with a positive mindset and with a very positive affirmation! I speak from experience there because I have done one about 4 years ago and it worked quite well!
A nice affirmation for what you want can be :

"In a positive, healthy and pleasant way for me, I now gain complete control over my feelings, actions and thoughts completely and permanently"

Or something like
"In a positive, healthy and pleasant way for me, I now gain complete self control permanently"

(you can modify the affirmation if you don't find this suitable for you, just make sure to affirm that what you want is manifesting in a Positive Healthy and Pleasant way for you.)

Also Void meditation can help you with controlling your thoughts and emotions!

One more thing.If you have people that think and speak negatively about you in your environment make sure to focus more on your Aura cleaning and your Aura of Protection.If they act way too bad you can use a binding spell against them.

P. S.
I forgot to tell you that if you see more negativity in your life after you start the Saturn Square you must stop it IMMEDIATELY! Thankfully Jupiter is in an very nice placement currently so if things go bad you can do a Jupiter Square to neutralize all this negativity!!!

I suggest something more tender for the problems you want to fix.

Darkpagan666 said:
StyleCoin said:

The Squares works to harness the qualities directly from the planets rudimentary element. This is because the Squares corresponds to the archetypal vibration of its respective planet. The Moon phases are therefore not that important when it comes to the Squares, unless you do the Moon Square.

The Moon this Saturday will be in its sign Aries, which is Saturns fall sign. However, Saturn is in its home sign Aquarius, which is the most important in this case. Saturn in Aquarius will help to detach emotionally and obtain control of emotions with a more objective mindset. It can also make one isolated, prone to loneliness and cause heavy responsibility where groups and organizations are involved. One should be very clear and precise with ones affirmation when using the Saturnian Square.

Thanks for the clarification, it solved my doubts.

Νίκος said:
StyleCoin said:

If you want to develop self confidence working out and focusing on empowering your solar Chakra can help you a lot.

To become more serious /self controlled you can use a daily affirmation. After you wake up in the morning fall into a trance state and state asuitable affirmation 10-20 times!

Saturn Square can indeed help with what you want but be cautious because this Square doesn't always give the best results. If however you want to proceed with this you need to do it with a positive mindset and with a very positive affirmation! I speak from experience there because I have done one about 4 years ago and it worked quite well!
A nice affirmation for what you want can be :

"In a positive, healthy and pleasant way for me, I now gain complete control over my feelings, actions and thoughts completely and permanently"

Or something like
"In a positive, healthy and pleasant way for me, I now gain complete self control permanently"

(you can modify the affirmation if you don't find this suitable for you, just make sure to affirm that what you want is manifesting in a Positive Healthy and Pleasant way for you.)

Also Void meditation can help you with controlling your thoughts and emotions!

One more thing.If you have people that think and speak negatively about you in your environment make sure to focus more on your Aura cleaning and your Aura of Protection.If they act way too bad you can use a binding spell against them.

P. S.
I forgot to tell you that if you see more negativity in your life after you start the Saturn Square you must stop it IMMEDIATELY! Thankfully Jupiter is in an very nice placement currently so if things go bad you can do a Jupiter Square to neutralize all this negativity!!!

I have used the saturn square once and once and it manifested some negative things according to Saturn's placement in the house of my chart, but I continued to the end, I became more disciplined and rarely procrastinate.

StyleCoin said:
Aquarius said:
I suggest something more tender for the problems you want to fix.

What would you recommend?
Being sentimental means you're a sensitive person, you don't want to mistakenly think that to be strong you need to get rid of your sensitive side, so work on your emotions and don't suppress them but rather channel them in a positive way.

As for being serious I don't know what you mean with that, what makes you think you're not serious?

StyleCoin said:

If you really feel like this is what you need then go ahead and do it! Just do it cautiously! You may also ask your Guardian Demon to tell you what would work best for you. (If you cannot directly receive an answer don't worry.He/She will guide you to it!).
Good luck with whatever you decide to do!

Νίκος said:
StyleCoin said:

If you really feel like this is what you need then go ahead and do it! Just do it cautiously! You may also ask your Guardian Demon to tell you what would work best for you. (If you cannot directly receive an answer don't worry.He/She will guide you to it!).
Good luck with whatever you decide to do!

:D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back