Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Apathy

MercuryWisdom

Hey,
I have lost my passion and inner fire. I don't care about much anymore. Just surviving and passing my day. I feel apathy.

The only thing that makes me happy rn is the Gym. But I don't give two shits about anything else in life.

How to rekindle my fire?

You funnily enough provided the solution in your post, "rekindle my fire" you can do sun square or invoke fire if your advanced enough as it will give you passion and motivation if properly directed. Jupiter rules happiness, optimism, and pleasure so you can use a Jupiter square. You seem to be on a low level of bio-electricty generally, this can be compensated for by yoga, breathing exercises, etc...

As far as "non-spiritual" actions go you simply need to find something that motivates you or a hobby that you enjoy. Their are many things that will give meaning and motivation, like a relationship, whatever happened with the girl you were talking about? Sorry if it didn't work out, in which case I believe that could be a probable cause of your current state, but if it did then that would give you something to care about. I understand you chose the route of higher education, which I won't get into because I don't want to go completely off the topic but it could be contributing. Generally you must find some long term goal or ambition to dedicate yourself too as your purpose that will be strong enough to motivate you. If you don't know where you are going or what you are accomplishing than naturally you will fall into an apathetic state and be unhappy. Hope this helps and good luck with everything.

Kids just run around and play, and it makes them happy. What will it take for you to be able to generate that kind of free spirited bliss? What will make you so excited about the next day and waking up in the morning that you can't wait to jump out of bed? What will fill you with enthusiasm and wonder?

See if you can spark something by doing things that fill you with adrenaline and give you a rush. Maybe go for a runner's high. Keep records of your achievements too, write down all of them including ones you think of as minor or small achievements. Reward yourself for them.

By the way, have you checked your transits?

Everytime I need that "rekindling" I remind myself that I need to live and go forward.

Aquarius said:
Everytime I need that "rekindling" I remind myself that I need to live and go forward.

Everytime I have no energy and feel lazy I don't eat until I do something useful for me. Hunger is a good motivator. It keeps me down to earth and reminds me to be grateful for everything I have

From someone who lives with states officially diagnosed as clinical depression, bipolar (used to be called manic/depressive) and a few others I think apathy is something I understand and could in the past even lead to almost catatonic episodes of up to a few days. Might I suggest, since you enjoy working out, some form of martial art like kung fu or even better tai chi chuan. That's the most effective way I found to feel alive and motivate myself to get well and be healthy. Hope that helps. Try it for a month and you'll be hooked for life. Also, being in nature always helps most people. Ask for help, I never had the courage to do that and fucked up my health and life monumentally, don't be like that.

mercury_wisdom said:
Hey,
I have lost my passion and inner fire. I don't care about much anymore. Just surviving and passing my day. I feel apathy.

The only thing that makes me happy rn is the Gym. But I don't give two shits about anything else in life.

How to rekindle my fire?

mercury_wisdom said:
I have met a really amazing girl. She is both very smart and beautiful. She also seems to have an interest in me but I am not sure it's romantic yet.

How can I make sure she falls in love with me romantically and sexually and not end up in the friendzone? Please also tell me magick tips, workings, or spells to help with this.

Just wondering, has your new relationship led nowhere? If so you should have written about this in your post, so the help you can receive is more personalized and accurate. Writing more about the reason behind your "apathy" will be more helpful

Shemsu said:
From someone who lives with states officially diagnosed as clinical depression, bipolar (used to be called manic/depressive) and a few others I think apathy is something I understand and could in the past even lead to almost catatonic episodes of up to a few days. Might I suggest, since you enjoy working out, some form of martial art like kung fu or even better tai chi chuan. That's the most effective way I found to feel alive and motivate myself to get well and be healthy. Hope that helps. Try it for a month and you'll be hooked for life. Also, being in nature always helps most people. Ask for help, I never had the courage to do that and fucked up my health and life monumentally, don't be like that.
Yes, I started boxing today and I loved it. Although I hurt my knuckles really bad.

The Alchemist7 said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Hey,

How to rekindle my fire?

mercury_wisdom said:
I have met a really amazing girl. She is both very smart and beautiful. She also seems to have an interest in me but I am not sure it's romantic yet.

How can I make sure she falls in love with me romantically and sexually and not end up in the friendzone? Please also tell me magick tips, workings, or spells to help with this.

Just wondering, has your new relationship led nowhere? If so you should have written about this in your post, so the help you can receive is more personalized and accurate. Writing more about the reason behind your "apathy" will be more helpful
It wasn't a relationship only a potential love interest and it's fine we are friends for now. Although I still like her it seems it is one-sided for now.

mercury_wisdom said:
Shemsu said:
Yes, I started boxing today and I loved it. Although I hurt my knuckles really bad.

Glad you're doing something. I forgot to mention that unlike fighting sports (boxing, kick boxing, krav maga and other strictly physical disciplines), real martial arts have breathing techniques and energy cultivation aspects that help greatly with being apathetic. Even more effective are qi gong exercises though some give instructions that are not correct so question everything and research thoroughly. Even better than all this is a personalized program of our meditations that make it impossible to feel bad if practiced consistently and diligently. Just be careful not to overdo or rush things connected to kundalini yoga. It can be really dangerous so be safe and good luck.

Hey, everyone.

Thank you for your support during my vent.

I am feeling good now and these threads were only vents at a tough time emotionally.

I am also having progress regarding these topics. Just wanted to let you know since I made so much noise haha.

mercury_wisdom said:
Hey, everyone.

Thank you for your support during my vent.

I am feeling good now and these threads were only vents at a tough time emotionally.

I am also having progress regarding these topics. Just wanted to let you know since I made so much noise haha.

Careful not to withdraw and turtle yourself. Everyone is here for you when you have need.

Glad you're feeling better.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back