Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Which Gods preside over martial aptitude?

IAmHereBaby

Im not clairvoyant but I wish to establish a relationship with a God that will inspire me to grow my martial aptitude.

Primal said:
Can you please clearly define what you mean by "martial aptitude"?

Cops probably don't worship Satan but they are still good at neutralizing aggressive criminals. So... Your evolutionary-acquired grey matter that gives you the instinct to fight?

I thought Satanists were supposed to value independence? Why does everything have to be about doing incantations to give you a God-given boon?

Read their question again. There IS no depemdemce on a god. But there can be learning and being tutored by one, or receiving guidance and help.

Ares/Andras can be for example, a good god if you wish to be guided on how to properly strengthen and foster your mind, body and soul into that of a warrior. Of course theres is always give and take. We might get sth but we must give sth in return ( spiritual warfare and advertising the JoS).

Primal said:

Cops probably don't worship Satan but they are still good at neutralizing aggressive criminals. So... Your evolutionary-acquired grey matter that gives you the instinct to fight?

I thought Satanists were supposed to value independence? Why does everything have to be about doing incantations to give you a God-given boon?

There are Gods who can guide one to the right set of values from discipline to study material to experiential exposure, so that what you learn and grow is right, based and able to advance yourself or the world.

In the amount of what we can say, survival of humans, on all general and individual notes, we are dependant upon the Gods, as to have ensured our livelihood.

However this does not change the responsibility of life or what you can call independence in your life, as you have free will and own nature.

With that said, there is fate by the planets, there is influence and great influencers in the universe. Your true ability to have a say or power to change this is none as a none spiritual person and as a SS it is that of what you advance in your life.

So it is fully valid, sustainable and beautiful to ask a God to help you in martial disciplines, that by the way have the purpose to prepare the mind and body to sustain higher energies and to have a mindset with certain values.

I assume you do not move your hands in the air by yourself and have learned fatal blows or how to discipline your explosive momentum.

Only by the grace of Gods you can learn to use the kinetic energy from your solar chakra, only in one direction, as to not die by moving this immense speed of energy etc.

I believe also you do not drink water by looking on the TV at water.

There is misrepresentation to you to what a God does to SS people. A God does not give you handouts without a sensible and just interest and effort from your part, that which is reflective in your work towards said purpose.

We value independence in the scientific fashion, of learning and growing, therefore there is no separate and obliged expected miracle but a path by which our effort will have success.

This becomes clear as you walk this path, as the purpose is to have yourself capacitated and knowledgeable enough to perform certain things.

I do not see children thrown out of school because they can eat and almost read. Neither I will put a child to a seat in the front wheel of a car.

Similarly, you cannot know or have the ability to know certain things, therefore an initiation is due.

There is also a multitude of positive things one can have from this. Such as a testament and firm reflection in the heart of the Gods might and wisdom, such as desiring the best and the elitist path, such as consciously inviting the Gods into your innermost nature.

What do our Gods reflect is what the Universe is on an absolute of a perfect mastery and control, therefore it is only natural and best to want the same for your being, being only the natural evolutionary action.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Primal said:

Read their question again. There IS no depemdemce on a god. But there can be learning and being tutored by one, or receiving guidance and help.

Ares/Andras can be for example, a good god if you wish to be guided on how to properly strengthen and foster your mind, body and soul into that of a warrior. Of course theres is always give and take. We might get sth but we must give sth in return ( spiritual warfare and advertising the JoS).

Dependence *

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back