Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Elon Musk's "Devils Champion" Costume

Artanis

https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/1690790/elon-musk-halloween-twitter-takeover-devils-champion

Anyone have any thoughts concerning this? Just a coincidental Halloween costume... Or something else?

Maybe it's an attempt to get everyone who hates him to hate on the Devil more... idk. Maybe he's just doing it for attention. Whatever the case, he has nothing to do with Satan.

If musk is a jew, then it's just a rich, celebrity jew influencing ignorant individuals, and showing off. The jew would not get people to hate its source of control - the devil, that devil being jesus - and is saying, "I'm rich. Look at me; I am dressing up as something evil and I know this will make you react to me!", when Satan is not evil nor the devil. All people need to learn is 666, which everyone accepts as Satan's number, is Natural and Biological Life, and that Science (wHaT gOd ReVeAlS tO uS - if we need to tell faith creationists, or creationist faithers, that) tells us that 666 is Biological Life; therefore, 666/Satan is not evil, unless you think Biological Life, existence, Nature is evil. Once people realise this, then any BS about Satan being "the devil" will fizzle into nothing - except that idiot abrahamist religion worshippers, and of course the jew, will try to keep the... erm... spirit alive.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back