Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Maxine is a day Demoness and love Dogs

Tyrone1978

Shame the poor dog is going through a lot by his family leaving him there in uncertainty.

Yes please do show the dog that he will still be cared for.

People don't seem to realise the dog is family and he's just been abandoned.

Shame show him some love.

I think Maxine has earned it. Good on her.

Love666 said:
I believe it was her. We moved into a new house.And the previous owners gave us a big dog. Noboy including myself didn't really pay a lot of attention to the dog.And how everything happened to me so far points me to this and i think she spoke to me and said look after him he protects you.I brushed him and cleaned his aura a bit and am giving him more attention starting today.
I believe Demons really do communicate through animals to humans.

Correct.

Just be careful of regular disinformation and so on, or to not take things out of context.

Given all that has happened and her incredible commitment to this path, going back multiple past lives, it would not surprise me at all if HP Maxine has completed the Magnum Opus and achieved Godhood.

All the dumb people, or bad people that purposefully want us to be discouraged, they say things like why is Maxine not here.

She is here. But she is doing much more important things than looking at some comments on a website. She is transforming into a Goddess right this moment which is a miracle so amazing most people are not even able to imagine it. Even the people that know this, there is a big difference between mentally knowing something and really emotionally understanding it.

And she is writing down every small detail of this transformation and every small thing to do, and she will give these instructions to us when the time is right.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
All the dumb people, or bad people that purposefully want us to be discouraged, they say things like why is Maxine not here.

She is here. But she is doing much more important things than looking at some comments on a website. She is transforming into a Goddess right this moment which is a miracle so amazing most people are not even able to imagine it. Even the people that know this, there is a big difference between mentally knowing something and really emotionally understanding it.

And she is writing down every small detail of this transformation and every small thing to do, and she will give these instructions to us when the time is right.

I knew she was advanced but to this extent is amazing

Not exactly like this, but close. I will relate further in another topic.

This place is not a *cult of personality* not for Hitler not for Maxine not for everybody except our absolute GODS.

If Maxine works to become a God great for her but if you want to make her your goddess you are on the road of total desaster

She like Hitler and other great people who lived (or lives?) serves us as great examples of great people but that's it. respect and honour to them BUT THAT'S THE Bottom LINE.

don't give to dogs pizzas. how can he protect you? You need to protect him! Why do you need to feed an animal for whatever reasons, protection included? Nonsense. Love them unconditional and care as much as you are able as a duty and respect for nature.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Love666 said:
I believe it was her. We moved into a new house.And the previous owners gave us a big dog. Noboy including myself didn't really pay a lot of attention to the dog.And how everything happened to me so far points me to this and i think she spoke to me and said look after him he protects you.I brushed him and cleaned his aura a bit and am giving him more attention starting today.

Correct.

Just be careful of regular disinformation and so on, or to not take things out of context.

What is he correct about? More exactly. continue with this vagueness you do on purpose and all adults and normal people will run out of the hills. Is your place now so whatever if you want to encourage madness is on you.

VerSus said:
This place is not a *cult of personality* not for Hitler not for Maxine not for everybody except our absolute GODS.

If Maxine works to become a God great for her but if you want to make her your goddess you are on the road of total desaster

She like Hitler and other great people who lived (or lives?) serves us as great examples of great people but that's it. respect and honour to them BUT THAT'S THE Bottom LINE.

don't give to dogs pizzas. how can he protect you? You need to protect him! Why do you need to feed an animal for whatever reasons, protection included? Nonsense. Love them unconditional and care as much as you are able as a duty and respect for nature.

I agree and this is the reason I have replied and will explain things as they are to avoid misrepresentations and misinformation which is very easy to arise.

Yet before I even clarify I think you are going too far and answering based on fear rather than events as they have unfolded. I even replied to Ol Agredco mentioning the situation is not exactly like that, because I know how it is.

However, veneration of people and especially people who have become in a proven manner very advanced due to great works or contributions is nothing new in the pre-Christian religions.

This has nothing to do with your imagined slavish worship. It's part of being able to say thank you if you want it. That was not based on superstition.

Last time I checked on this for thousands of years now in our culture, we used to venerate and bless people who did this, not by "Godly" status but by saying thank you and so on.

But I guess the optimal take of historical view and all of the Ancient religions were false. Rabbis who pretend all of this was based on slavish worship are liars. The only religions that do slavish worship are Christianity [A jesus dude] and Islam [A mohammed dude].

In our case the hierarchy is clear and we do not worship humans in that case. Yet as one human being rises, they are recognized by the Gods and so on. That is proven OBJECTIVELY and through OBJECTIVE standard, and not belief of each individual.

Even stranger how Asclepius for example and many others were literal mortals who were later venerated as Demons. Or how even our Gods and many of them even from the Demonic list.

Balaam was actually a "Mortal" man who did the Magnum Opus and whose power can be proven through prayer or a summoning.

Our history is rife with people who have done proven great works to benefit humanity and gained praise for it. You are taking things out of context and too far.

I thought that everyone would need to fully open their astral senses to receive guidance from their guardian demon to reach divinity.

StyleCoin said:

I thought that everyone would need to fully open their astral senses to receive guidance from their guardian demon to reach divinity.

Yes. You thought correct.

HPS Maxine has tried to include as much information as possible and I will include other far more crucial pieces, to where you will need 2-3 pieces to finalize the puzzle.

This can and will be done for those on this level through their Guardian Demon, who is responsible alongside with the Gods for this progress.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
StyleCoin said:

HPS Maxine has tried to include as much information as possible and I will include other far more crucial pieces, to where you will need 2-3 pieces to finalize the puzzle.

This can and will be done for those on this level through their Guardian Demon, who is responsible alongside with the Gods for this progress.

Thank you for the information Sarcedote, I look forward to our community receiving new information.
Will this information help us on the path to achieving immortality on the spiritual level?

StyleCoin said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
StyleCoin said:

Thank you for the information Sarcedote, I look forward to our community receiving new information.
Will this information help us on the path to achieving immortality on the spiritual level?

Of course. The reason the JoS exists is for knowledge and a full system for this to be available to all human beings without discrimination, in contrast to the past. That is a gift by the Gods for the Age of Aquarius.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
StyleCoin said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Of course. The reason the JoS exists is for knowledge and a full system for this to be available to all human beings without discrimination, in contrast to the past. That is a gift by the Gods for the Age of Aquarius.

Wow, this is going to be amazing, we are very close to the aquarian age.

I remember that Maxine said that some JOS members will attain godhood in this life.

Thank you very much.

VerSus said:

Had Maxine or our Führer Adolf Hitler lived and done what they have 2000-3000 years ago, they would have been celebrated like the greatest heroes.

Monuments would be build in their name, they would be venerated like minor deities or at least as great Heros.

Maxine would have had statues made of her, enshrined in Apollo's temple as one of his greatest students/disciples.

People would hold festivals in her name and have feasts to celebrate her, they would come flocking from all over the country to catch a glimpse of her or to listen to her speak in person in an amphitheater or similar place.

Not because of some slavish worship, but because she brings value deserving of such praise and veneration.

The ancient people would understand that without any doubt, or question, it would be a given to show at least this level of respect and veneration to a great Heros with proven wisdom and ability at the absolute highest level ever seen on Earth.

It is only today in this godless world that our society has become where this is considered strange.

This has nothing to do with personality at all.

In a world functioning on the proper values, Great beings are treated with greatness and receive the veneration of All.

Maxine is undoubtedly deserving of this, though unfortunately there are almost none who understand or see this at all.

To me, it is painful to see a woman great as her be so obscure in this world, and personally I will venerate her forever as she deserves.

Hail Satan!

Adolf Hitler already was venerated in ages past, as his incarnation as Ramses II, one of the greatest pharaoh's who has ever lived.

Even to this day his images and idols remain well preserved. The world would have remembered him, if not for the enemy.

As he has walked this Earth many times and saved our side from destruction many times.

Love666 said:
VerSus said:

It's ranks i believe. Anybody can become a Demon or Demoness obviously she has reached the magnum opus and obviously she is now on a much higher plane of existence and has reached Demoness status who no longer needs an physical body and to be bound to reincarnation.She is everywhere so to speak. If she has a body she probably looks like she is in her 20s because she can reverse ageing.

By definition i believe she is Demon.

My dog doesn't need a diet!!

He is special and i will spoil him!

What do you mean that she doesn't need a physical body anymore? Even Gods have physical bodies. If she died she will be reincarnated in a better version. If she is still with us she is continuing her progress and deserves privacy and respect for all her work anyhow.

We are the children of the demons thus we are little demons still demons as well.

Please learn about dogs diet and respect your dog or he might get sick.

I will never bend to humans because they are imperfect and prone to mistakes. From people you need to take bits of knowledge and wisdom as they can't own the absolute truth. Only Gods through Satan. Moreover The Gods who are supervising humanity are not just any Gods but the highest in their own societies and hierarchy

So yeah Maxine did not come to whisper in your ear anything/ is your attachment and my advice don't dwell in delusions but carry on in the path with a sense of reality and common sense.

Good luck and please look after the dog PROPERLY

Love666 said:
I'm giving him EXTRA PIZZA TODAY!!!!

Please don't. If you care about him and want him to be healthy and well find him another treat. Pizza has minimal nutritional value for canines, and depending on the pizza can even be harmful to their health.

Love666 said:
Powerofjustice said:
Love666 said:
I'm giving him EXTRA PIZZA TODAY!!!!

Please don't. If you care about him and want him to be healthy and well find him another treat. Pizza has minimal nutritional value for canines, and depending on the pizza can even be harmful to their health.

Pathetic

Power of Justice is right. Pizza is one of the worst things to give to a dog.

Dogs cannot digest high carb based things well, they aren't biologically able to properly digest these things.

The pizza bread will clog their bowels and cause them issues.

Give them a piece of raw meat without any spices, or like a raw bone with some meat still on it to crunch on.

That is a proper natural treat for your Dog, they'll be much happier with it and it is much better for their health.

Hail Satan!

Love666 said:

All of us want your dog to be happy and healthy.

Humans have very long intestines that are able to digest vegetables and carbs. It needs to be long because these are difficult to digest and take a long time.

Animals that only eat meat have a very short intestine because meat is digested quickly. Especially cats, and they will get sick if they eat vegetables.

A dog's intestine is longer than a cat. A dog can eat some things like rice that are not hard to digest, but any hard vegetables will make them sick.

Love666 said:
VoiceofEnki said:
Love666 said:

Power of Justice is right. Pizza is one of the worst things to give to a dog.

Dogs cannot digest high carb based things well, they aren't biologically able to properly digest these things.

The pizza bread will clog their bowels and cause them issues.

Give them a piece of raw meat without any spices, or like a raw bone with some meat still on it to crunch on.

That is a proper natural treat for your Dog, they'll be much happier with it and it is much better for their health.

Hail Satan!

Do you eat leafs and believe meat is bad because they say so?

And no believe me he shits just fine.

Too much of something is not good but once in a while there is nothing wrong with that.

He looks better anyway.

It's is common sense to eat what you are biologically meant to eat.

For Dogs, that is meat and mostly carnivorous things.

Once in a while it is not necessarily a problem for a dog to snack on something not optimal for them, however, there are things you can get your dog which are better for it and more suitable to their taste than a pizza.

That is all.

Hail Satan!

Love666 said:
it was half an fucking pizza!!!
That's really a lot of pizza for a dog, especially if it's the American kind of pizza.

Cursing us will result in your suffering, as all of us return our curses daily. And honestly you sound schizophrenic.

Love666 said:
Love666 said:

All of us want your dog to be happy and healthy.

Humans have very long intestines that are able to digest vegetables and carbs. It needs to be long because these are difficult to digest and take a long time.

Animals that only eat meat have a very short intestine because meat is digested quickly. Especially cats, and they will get sick if they eat vegetables.

A dog's intestine is longer than a cat. A dog can eat some things like rice that are not hard to digest, but any hard vegetables will make them sick.

Haha ok i see. You guys need to get real !!! Yours heads and noses are so far up in the air it was half an fucking pizza!!!

Don't you see that other guy did this on purpose. I don't want to curse you guys because the more i do the more i see it gets in my way,maybe love and compassionate witnessing is the way to go.

My dog is fine! My dog is happy and my dog sleeps OUTSIDE!!! or is that a crime aswell?

I'm just trying to make a point here.

Leave my dog out of this.

Why don't you reply on the other thread instead.

High starch foods such as bread are very bad for a carnivorous animal like a dog or cat, your dog will develop ailments such as diabetes, obesity and kidney problems.
It is much better if you feed your dog with a quality feed and foods such as boiled chicken and some green leafy vegetables for intestinal transit.

Love666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Love666 said:
Haha ok i see. You guys need to get real !!! Yours heads and noses are so far up in the air it was half an fucking pizza!!!

Don't you see that other guy did this on purpose. I don't want to curse you guys because the more i do the more i see it gets in my way,maybe love and compassionate witnessing is the way to go.

My dog is fine! My dog is happy and my dog sleeps OUTSIDE!!! or is that a crime aswell?

I'm just trying to make a point here.

Leave my dog out of this.

Why don't you reply on the other thread instead.

High starch foods such as bread are very bad for a carnivorous animal like a dog or cat, your dog will develop ailments such as diabetes, obesity and kidney problems.
It is much better if you feed your dog with a quality feed and foods such as boiled chicken and some green leafy vegetables for intestinal transit.

Yeah whatever.

I will give him what he likes
A child would eat poison that tastes good. Feed your child with good tasting poison then

Love666 said:

This was a troll post, regardless of how "accurate" it was. The person intended for this to be offensive, maybe that wasn't noticed by some people.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
StyleCoin said:

Not going to hold my breath for that personally. The magnum opus hasn't been updated in 10 years and the prerequisite kundalini process isn't fully disclosed either.

653262725725724 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
StyleCoin said:

Not going to hold my breath for that personally. The magnum opus hasn't been updated in 10 years and the prerequisite kundalini process isn't fully disclosed either.

Be patient, the intention here is to give. Also, I do what I do, I was not told. I could say "Whatever was done is done by X and none of my business", but we all work united under Satan and when of us has to do one thing, we fill in for another.

I understand how important everything is. It might sound weird but before anything else, awareness, bond with the Gods, and understanding is further needed.

Those who are ready can take a sideline and go with the Gods on this, directly. The Kundalini procedures and to start them all, the pieces are already into JoS. One can begin and one will likely need only medium level of apprentiship to wake up and start working the Serpent.

Time is needed for more steps and verbal descriptions.

Most people obsess over things like that but the issue is the MO is besides all the important points that if one did would lead to it with open gates.

653262725725724 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
StyleCoin said:

I'm sorry but, even after one is able to have the first steps of the MO successful, which is a natural unfoldment of the Serpent, and happens and is, nothing of a far away fantasy but reachable within normal standards, you are still pending at the realisation of this.

Realisation that, there is needed time, for stable and healthy approach.

Even at the simplest of breath, the Guardians can communicate directly, verbally to you, if it matters for you.

I see this as an extremely personal path, highly highly personal to a certain degree. The other thing is, as I observed in my life, the only one lacking in actual process and seriousness is me, not the "absence" of anything else but me from it. To advancing levels this of course.

You need time to fulfill many aspects of life, to fulfill many things In your soul, to correct, to see, to wait, to create.

All of this, to me, comes from a completely perverted claim, as I don't understand one who really advances, truly, to have expected the MO as lines on a paper, to become a God. Like a recipe for some cooking, read by the least respectful minds or by lack of sacrilege.

Not saying this to you, but in general.

NakedPluto said:
653262725725724 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I'm sorry but, even after one is able to have the first steps of the MO successful, which is a natural unfoldment of the Serpent, and happens and is, nothing of a far away fantasy but reachable within normal standards, you are still pending at the realisation of this.

Even at the simplest of breath, the Guardians can communicate directly, verbally to you, if it matters for you.

I see this as an extremely personal path, highly highly personal to a certain degree. The other thing is, as I observed in my life, the only one lacking in actual process and seriousness is me, not the "absence" of anything else but me from it. To advancing levels this of course.

You need time to fulfill many aspects of life, to fulfill many things In your soul, to correct, to see, to wait, to create.

All of this, to me, comes from a completely perverted claim, as I don't understand one who really advances, truly, to have expected the MO as lines on a paper, to become a God. Like a recipe for some cooking, read by the least respectful minds or by lack of sacrilege.

TLDR: Yes. Also, knowing how nuclear physics works doesn't mean you'll necessarily build some mega b0mb. Would some crazy idiot try... probably.

Your post contains bizarre rhetoric, I prefer to just get to the point here. Cobra isn't obligated to do anything as far as I know, maybe I'm wrong but pretty sure I'm not. I'm not insisting that there's some specific one size fits all 10 step program that guarantees a person would complete the MO in a specific amount of time, to me the process is frankly unknown almost entirely. I can't imagine any practical processes that would allow such a significant soul transformation. If I became aware of the MO process, I'm pretty confident I could use the system to at least insure my advancement is on track of whatever the specific requirements are. I don't consider myself to be prepared to attempt the Magnum, however the information regarding it's system/s is valuable in theoretically applied fields.

653262725725724 said:
NakedPluto said:
653262725725724 said:

TLDR: Yes. Also, knowing how nuclear physics works doesn't mean you'll necessarily build some mega b0mb. Would some crazy idiot try... probably.

Your post contains bizarre rhetoric, I prefer to just get to the point here. Cobra isn't obligated to do anything as far as I know, maybe I'm wrong but pretty sure I'm not. I'm not insisting that there's some specific one size fits all 10 step program that guarantees a person would complete the MO in a specific amount of time, to me the process is frankly unknown almost entirely. I can't imagine any practical processes that would allow such a significant soul transformation. If I became aware of the MO process, I'm pretty confident I could use the system to at least insure my advancement is on track of whatever the specific requirements are. I don't consider myself to be prepared to attempt the Magnum, however the information regarding it's system/s is valuable in theoretically applied fields.

Yes that's the significance to your thought, a schematic anchor for your systematic advancement. Yet of no need or real use, now, and if I am to be precise, the advancement is judged by the inner and self experiential dimensions, not outside directions.

I found it bizzare everytime someone had the need to emphasise the "absence" of the steps of the highest degree of a working of the soul, as if in any way have affected their lives or spiritual progression, or imagination or allowance to that.

Nuclear devices are well known, MO isn't. There's also no trying as it is a full spectrum of unified dimensions of effort and time going into something like this, which is the journey of advancement in itself, having this judgementaly observed as something not being "updated" for x years and "holding your breath" is simply parallel and wildly inapropiate to the subject of claim.

As to why I am emphasizing this is only for the sake of respect, sacrilege and extreme holiness I see in this, the sacrifice and possible lifetimes of sacrifice of some people that went and go into this, the effort of the Gods, and our small underserving minds concerning this.

NakedPluto said:
653262725725724 said:
NakedPluto said:

Yes that's the significance to your thought, a schematic anchor for your systematic advancement. Yet of no need or real use, now, and if I am to be precise, the advancement is judged by the inner and self experiential dimensions, not outside directions.

I found it bizzare everytime someone had the need to emphasise the "absence" of the steps of the highest degree of a working of the soul, as if in any way have affected their lives or spiritual progression, or imagination or allowance to that.

Nuclear devices are well known, MO isn't. There's also no trying as it is a full spectrum of unified dimensions of effort and time going into something like this, which is the journey of advancement in itself, having this judgementaly observed as something not being "updated" for x years and "holding your breath" is simply parallel and wildly inapropiate to the subject of claim.

As to why I am emphasizing this is only for the sake of respect, sacrilege and extreme holiness I see in this, the sacrifice and possible lifetimes of sacrifice of some people that went and go into this, the effort of the Gods, and our small underserving minds concerning this.

We see and probably think differently, which I think is fine. As far as I'm concerned, the external = internal, as in they both correlate to each other, aren't entirely separate concepts and give valuable insights to it's opposite. Nuclear devices designed with understood science is understood, but the undiscovered potential of science is of course undiscovered.

The Magnum Opus has been done before at least a dozen times, probably much more than that. The requirements of the Magnum Opus are obviously fluid, greatly differentiating from one person to another but the same general requirements are ultimately met. There isn't a Magnum Opus skinny jeans that's one size fits all, but every Magnum Opus skinny jeans regardless of it's color and designs, is ultimately related in function and effect. People are flawed in different ways in different values, therefore the Magnum Opus which supposedly perfects the soul requires adjustment according to the person and their flaws. I suppose then the first step must be a realization of self, but after that I can only speculate.

Knowing what the fluid requirements are at the very least is valuable, so that your approach to them can be individually inferred and referred to with personal experience. That's it.

I think we agree mostly here actually, other than what basis we should conclude judgement but that's a cognitive/personality difference. People think and see things differently. There's no point in having a heated argument here, it doesn't really seem like anyone know what the fuck we're talking about but I think we already accomplished the closest thing to mutual understanding on the topic.

653262725725724 said:
We see and probably think differently, which I think is fine. As far as I'm concerned, the external = internal, as in they both correlate to each other, aren't entirely separate concepts and give valuable insights to it's opposite. Nuclear devices designed with understood science is understood, but the undiscovered potential of science is of course undiscovered.

The Magnum Opus has been done before at least a dozen times, probably much more than that. The requirements of the Magnum Opus are obviously fluid, greatly differentiating from one person to another but the same general requirements are ultimately met. There isn't a Magnum Opus skinny jeans that's one size fits all, but every Magnum Opus skinny jeans regardless of it's color and designs, is ultimately related in function and effect. People are flawed in different ways in different values, therefore the Magnum Opus which supposedly perfects the soul requires adjustment according to the person and their flaws. I suppose then the first step must be a realization of self, but after that I can only speculate.

Knowing what the fluid requirements are at the very least is valuable, so that your approach to them can be individually inferred and referred to with personal experience. That's it.

I think we agree mostly here actually, other than what basis we should conclude judgement but that's a cognitive/personality difference. People think and see things differently. There's no point in having a heated argument here, it doesn't really seem like anyone know what the fuck we're talking about but I think we already accomplished the closest thing to mutual understanding on the topic.

Definitely we are not in an argument, just pointing out in a friendly manner.

As for the need to discuss these, is to not idealize certain aspects and to not have ignorance as well.

To the majority of the problems of this, in general, it is sufficient to advance and meditate, and all of it will make sense with decent thought and insight.

Everything of an extremely advanced level is not far away, but neither close. We need to have a glorious mentality and shape our path, doing and wanting this, we serve ourselves, and as we are interconnected we serve others and receive as well.

NakedPluto said:
653262725725724 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I had similar questions in Russian community long ago, from people who usually spend time in social media and related.

Maybe we can't tell too many things, but as far as we can, all those exalted things people usually so wish to know about are in reality nearer to them than they think they are. Hints are everywhere in JoS website and else. For example - HPs' Maxine's Conversation with Satan page in JoS. He says that there are different planes of existence and by meditating you elevate yourself into different planes. This is an answer to many of such questions and a decipher to many legends.

Not everything is obligated to be written in a website because some things emerge from the levels where if people enter them they learn them anyway. In other words they do not need certain things being put in a website. Instead the website provides keys to open them and this is what we need. JoS is not for everyone and not all layers of JoS are for everyone, not in a sense of concealment or protection but in a sense of a receiver's ability to take them.

Love666 said:
Aquarius said:
Love666 said:
it was half an fucking pizza!!!
That's really a lot of pizza for a dog, especially if it's the American kind of pizza.

Cursing us will result in your suffering, as all of us return our curses daily. And honestly you sound schizophrenic.

No you do.

The curses was joke and sarcastic.But i am witnessing this compassionately.I understand what you guys mean and mean well.

I will just keep quiet and leave peacefully.

You are a pitiful sociopath. Get lost and never come back. I hope your dog gets tired of your shit and abandons you, or if you kill it, come back as a malevolent spirit and show you how being so stupid can also be so costly.
Or no maybe your dog attacking you and biting you would also be nice?
Anyone who disrespects and harasses animals is free to get the fuck out of here and never come back.
If anyone's pathetic, it is you, with your endless amounts of bullshit you have posted.
Schizo fuckwit.

Edward Lonsa said:
NakedPluto said:
653262725725724 said:

I had similar questions in Russian community long ago, from people who usually spend time in social media and related.

Maybe we can't tell too many things, but as far as we can, all those exalted things people usually so wish to know about are in reality nearer to them than they think they are. Hints are everywhere in JoS website and else. For example - HPs' Maxine's Conversation with Satan page in JoS. He says that there are different planes of existence and by meditating you elevate yourself into different planes. This is an answer to many of such questions and a decipher to many legends.

Not everything is obligated to be written in a website because some things emerge from the levels where if people enter them they learn them anyway. In other words they do not need certain things being put in a website. Instead the website provides keys to open them and this is what we need. JoS is not for everyone and not all layers of JoS are for everyone, not in a sense of concealment or protection but in a sense of a receiver's ability to take them.

Exactly as this is certainly life itself and nothing else but the finding of owns advancement as something innately in all of the ladders of the basics, the middle, the advanced, all unfolding in itself by experience. By the grace, allowance and help of Gods.

As a thought process - All of it can be already here (thankfully and undeserving of majority of us, HP. has stated the reality of this regardless) wouldn't make a single difference in regards to that, as something defining other than mental curiosity or other lazy pursuits.

But this is as you observed, something out of lack of appliance to the required degree of judgement of this.

If you with seriousness apply yourself to the path, it creates a substantial reality within, which unfolded, implies real effort, work and continuous approach, acquiring. It isn't a question of absence of anything else but that of when and why. The when is decided by the effort and the why is decided by the experience of life, that is the cleansed nature of life, suddenly able to manifest by the Satanic seed.

Imagine a yogi, who spent 3 lifetimes to meditate, asking another yogi, to give him a formal paper with logical steps (won't seem logical) for the MO. This to me is a comedic line of thought. Now we are SS, another kind of breed, with ferocious eyes of reality. We can do this among ourselves, but the leveling of the realities must be made.

Instead of asking questions appropriate to the reality of this, of at least practical curiosity, of asking for guidance or help.

This is born out of lack of depth, out of lack of realization. This is extremely sacred. Sacred, sacred, sacred.

Silence is only fit for the needed sacrilege of this. I'm extremely and irrevocably opinionated on this, so I will state it as such regardless of offenses taken by anyone.

Of course, I have to mention also the need of this in this form as well, as we have this purpose here, primary exactly. This happens with every sermon of HP. This happens with every collective working, with every warfare. Everything is in regards to the Magnum Opus. If we understand this as an active experience and not some mental scheme, it becomes a whole picture and gives it meaning and direction.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back