Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can souls feel?

Style Kien

I started reading up on the jos website and it said that when a ghost posseses you they can feel touch and taste etc again. Does that mean spirits and bodyless demons dont have sensation? Im itching to know. If possible i would take any amount of info that helps. Love you all.

Hail Satan!

Hail Asteroth!

Demons have bodies. Their aliens. And don't possess people. Are you sure your reading JoS?

Balanced_Keihla said:
I started reading up on the jos website and it said that when a ghost posseses you they can feel touch and taste etc again. Does that mean spirits and bodyless demons dont have sensation? Im itching to know. If possible i would take any amount of info that helps. Love you all.

Hail Satan!

Hail Asteroth!

When you invoke a spirit inside your physical body, this makes it possible for the spirit to feel the physical sensations that a physical body can feel. A soul doesn't have the direct material links when it comes to sensation, as it operates on a different dimension or plane of existence. A different vibrational level.

The physical realm is the third dimension and is denser, the spirit operates in the fourth, the astral. A living person has both spirit and physical body, and can do both. As above, so below. A spirit residing on the astral without a physical body is just a spirit, as they are a spirit due to death. Death is stagnation, meaning, no power can be acquired. For spiritual progression and advancement to be made, you need a physical living body.

A spirit, however, do still have their personalities and emotions, as well as memories. They are still aware. One just cannot experience the physical sensations. A demonic spirit though, will likely feel and taste such material sensations without a physical body, as they are more powerful than an unscented spirit.

You can read more about it here:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/NECROMANCY.html

Ghosts:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ghosts.html

Death, Hell and the Afterlife:
https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Hell.html

Thank you a bunch for your reply you really helped me out. I didnt know about a couple of those links. But with the answers i got just arose more questions. Wether you are able to answer or somebody else does.

Do spirits feel pain? Since xian hell exists and souls are apparently tortured there, that means any soul can feel pain without a body?

And how soul tethering works with body that already have souls connected, and how sensations are started.

Sorry if im a bother. I find it almost impossible to feel content not getting an answer for any important question on my mind.

May father Satan assist you in your journey through life my brother/sister ^-^

Spirits do feel pain much like the living do.

Demons are the same exact way.

They feel emotions and other pains.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back